PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk's Speech on Raw, and more...

thetheme
06-30-2011, 01:49 PM
I know that this has been discussed all week, but I have a different insight on what happened on Raw and CM Punk.

Even thought it was good and one of the best things that has happened on Raw (and in wrestling in general) in a long time. The funniest thing about this is, if someone like Cena or Orton (or other wrestlers that the ICW doesn't like) would have done what Punk did it wouldn't have got this much credit. People would call it bitching and complaining. That's all that punk pretty much did and people just don't want to admit it because they are on his nuts. Waaaaaaaa, I'm not in the main event at mania. Waaaaaaaa, I should be at the top. Waaaaaaaa, Cena is the poster boy on the WWE and since I am not where I want to be, I'm going to tell on everyone. Waaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaa, waaaaaaa. It sounded like a school kid getting a mic and tattling on everyone because he didn't get his way, and that's the way many would have put it if it was someone that they didn't like that said all those things.

Take my comments for what they are worth. It showed some "attitude" that many of you crave since you were a teenager or younger at that era. CM Punk said things that many have been saying for a long time and I am not saying that he is wrong. But who is he to talk? It's not like he hasn't been World Champion before or hasn't got a push before. He won the MITB twice and 2of his title wins it took him seconds to do. Yet he and everyone that follow him act like he hasn't gotten anything before. He got the world title pretty quick compared to other people. He is a good talker and he is good in the ring and I am not taking anything away from him so don't start hating. Indeed he has caused a big buzz in the wrestling world and I did enjoy the segment and it was awesome, but lets be honest here.

One of the reasons why he even got the attention to begin with is because of his comentary against Cena that started with him crying about a diet soda. People flocked to him because of all the Cena hate and the hate for PG. Before that he was just a guy that was trying to be a big face on Smackdown, then trying to be a leader and shove straightedge living down our throats. There are some that noticed Punk before that, but after that incident with Cena came all the bandwagon jumpers.

So that's right, I said it. For the fanboys that don't agree or that have problems with what I just put on here. Ready, set, bitch and complain.

A.Graham
06-30-2011, 02:08 PM
If Cena was in the same situation as CM Punk and he said that stuff then i'd change my mind about Cena, but Cena couldn't have said what Punk said because of his position in the company. CM Punk's rant was about being under appreciated and Cena can't talk about being under appreciated when he's the poster boy, same with Orton.

FaceOfSpades
06-30-2011, 02:10 PM
I'm going to say what I said in a blog about this. Give almost anyone of the disgruntled employees that script(from what I hear it wasn't written; but it was scripted) and they would have knocked the ball out of the park. Me, you and mr. Me too could have killed that promo. It should have been given to daniel bryan on a heel turn, just so a NEW FACE could have rocked the foundation of wwe. Punk is established already anything he does can take him to new heights.

StevenT8481
06-30-2011, 02:12 PM
IMO he has a right to complain.
Everything he said was legit truth.
Anyone who says that Cena or Orton are better than Punk with in ring ability and Mic skills (yes, Punk is better than Cena on the mic. Cena is beyond corny and tries too hard) are effing HIGH.
Two of his title reigns were complete BS cause they them came off of MITB. (which to me is basically handing you the title)
I just believe they could have used him a lot better then they did.
It took them like what 5 or 6 years to see what he could be as a top heel if they gave him some freedom to speak his mind.

And lets be honest....where he goes...whether its still with the E or ROH or wherever...he will be bringing a lot of fans and a lot of money.
The E needs to sign him while he is hot. they could make a lot of money from this...and thats all that matters to Vince to seems.

StevenT8481
06-30-2011, 02:13 PM
If Cena was in the same situation as CM Punk and he said that stuff then i'd change my mind about Cena, but Cena couldn't have said what Punk said because of his position in the company. CM Punk's rant was about being under appreciated and Cena can't talk about being under appreciated when he's the poster boy, same with Orton.

exxxxxxxactly!

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 02:13 PM
I know that this has been discussed all week, but I have a different insight on what happened on Raw and CM Punk.

Even thought it was good and one of the best things that has happened on Raw (and in wrestling in general) in a long time. The funniest thing about this is, if someone like Cena or Orton (or other wrestlers that the ICW doesn't like) would have done what Punk did it wouldn't have got this much credit. People would call it bitching and complaining. That's all that punk pretty much did and people just don't want to admit it because they are on his nuts. Waaaaaaaa, I'm not in the main event at mania. Waaaaaaaa, I should be at the top. Waaaaaaaa, Cena is the poster boy on the WWE and since I am not where I want to be, I'm going to tell on everyone. Waaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaa, waaaaaaa. It sounded like a school kid getting a mic and tattling on everyone because he didn't get his way, and that's the way many would have put it if it was someone that they didn't like that said all those things.

Take my comments for what they are worth. It showed some "attitude" that many of you crave since you were a teenager or younger at that era. CM Punk said things that many have been saying for a long time and I am not saying that he is wrong. But who is he to talk? It's not like he hasn't been World Champion before or hasn't got a push before. He won the MITB twice and 2of his title wins it took him seconds to do. Yet he and everyone that follow him act like he hasn't gotten anything before. He got the world title pretty quick compared to other people. He is a good talker and he is good in the ring and I am not taking anything away from him so don't start hating. Indeed he has caused a big buzz in the wrestling world and I did enjoy the segment and it was awesome, but lets be honest here.

One of the reasons why he even got the attention to begin with is because of his comentary against Cena that started with him crying about a diet soda. People flocked to him because of all the Cena hate and the hate for PG. Before that he was just a guy that was trying to be a big face on Smackdown, then trying to be a leader and shove straightedge living down our throats. There are some that noticed Punk before that, but after that incident with Cena came all the bandwagon jumpers.

So that's right, I said it. For the fanboys that don't agree or that have problems with what I just put on here. Ready, set, bitch and complain.

thetheme is God http://teamwinning.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/4soo.gif

WWTNA Mark
06-30-2011, 02:21 PM

I like CM Punk but I agree with this. Well said my friend.

CMRyder
06-30-2011, 02:22 PM
Just LOL at this thread. Lol.

helmsley
06-30-2011, 02:25 PM
Really??? another thread about cm punk´s promo?? can we just enjoy and stop analyzing EVERY little bit of it......c´mon

WWTNA Mark
06-30-2011, 02:28 PM

They are already doing it. lol

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 02:30 PM
WWe is not the ones that dont know what they got in Cm punk its you fans of his. I will say this again for the a million time vince does not make mega superstars its the talent and the fans. CM punk has never been over with the fans as someone like Randy or Cena and to say he ever was would be a lie. And you cant blame WWE for not allowing him to let lose with his promos i dont care if it rated PG rated R if your as good as he claims on the mic he would go out there and make it work but his promos just got good since returning back to the ring. So to suddenly say oh this guy deserves to be push and be the new guy of the company is BS there are alot of guys back there who deserve to be push before Cm punk gets pushed again he can wait his turn. all of his fans in the IWC are the ones that down play Cm punk and all he has accomplish not WWE you guys are the one who look at all of what he has done up to this point and look at it as not enough. At the end of the day Cm punk is not as marketable as someone like Randy or Cena and this is why they are the go to guys in the company.

Enforcer23
06-30-2011, 02:32 PM
hhhmmmm well....since it was scripted and wwe is scripted what else was cm punk spose to go on about...his home life

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 02:35 PM
hhhmmmm well....since it was scripted and wwe is scripted what else was cm punk spose to go on about...his home life

HAHA True but people are truly acting like he is god's gift to wrestling like he is entitle to what cena and randy have and i just think thats BS look how hard and long cena work'd to get his spot and randy just got his spot i bet if Cm punk would just wait and allow things to play out he would become a big player

K-Jammin
06-30-2011, 02:37 PM
Just like all the anti Cena and Orton threads. Just like all the "I miss the attitude era" threads. I hate the PG era, push this guy push that guy, mic skills mic skills mic skills. Complaining about a "another" thread? How long have you been here?

You really didn't leave anything else to talk about...

thetheme
06-30-2011, 02:37 PM
Really??? another thread about cm punk´s promo?? can we just enjoy and stop analyzing EVERY little bit of it......c´mon

Just like all the anti Cena and Orton threads. Just like all the "I miss the attitude era" threads. I hate the PG era, push this guy push that guy, mic skills mic skills mic skills. Complaining about a "another" thread? How long have you been here?

helmsley
06-30-2011, 02:38 PM
WWe is not the ones that dont know what they got in Cm punk its you fans of his. I will say this again for the a million time vince does not make mega superstars its the talent and the fans. CM punk has never been over with the fans as someone like Randy or Cena and to say he ever was would be a lie. And you cant blame WWE for not allowing him to let lose with his promos i dont care if it rated PG rated R if your as good as he claims on the mic he would go out there and make it work but his promos just got good since returning back to the ring. So to suddenly say oh this guy deserves to be push and be the new guy of the company is BS there are alot of guys back there who deserve to be push before Cm punk gets pushed again he can wait his turn. all of his fans in the IWC are the ones that down play Cm punk and all he has accomplish not WWE you guys are the one who look at all of what he has done up to this point and look at it as not enough. At the end of the day Cm punk is not as marketable as someone like Randy or Cena and this is why they are the go to guys in the company.

always been a fan of punk , but youre right, punk had many opportunities to go big with the crowd and that didnt happened, but i hope that if he stays he can become the top heel of the company,maybe all this is the push he needs to go really over

Enforcer23
06-30-2011, 02:40 PM
HAHA True but people are truly acting like he is god's gift to wrestling like he is entitle to what cena and randy have and i just think thats BS look how hard and long cena work'd to get his spot and randy just got his spot i bet if Cm punk would just wait and allow things to play out he would become a big player

ow he is gods gift to wrestling he said wrestler on a wwe program two weeks in a ROW

CMRyder
06-30-2011, 02:40 PM
The thing is...Orton or Cena could never be in the spot Punk was. Even if they weren't getting the main event push..so what? THEY DON'T DESERVE IT LIKE PUNK DOES. Punk is the best, simple enough.

thetheme
06-30-2011, 02:44 PM
The thing is...Orton or Cena could never be in the spot Punk was. Even if they weren't getting the main event push..so what? THEY DON'T DESERVE IT LIKE PUNK DOES. Punk is the best, simple enough.

But think about this. Could Jack Swagger have pulled off the same thing even though he is in a WORSE spot than Punk? And he's a former world champion. That's the point I am making.

helmsley
06-30-2011, 02:45 PM

long enough to detect a boring dude when i see him and you my friend seems like a repetitive dude, yeah maybe there are many other repetitive threads, but they are about events always changing, not about a single event like now, its like if people just made 30000 threads about cena´s title win, welcome to ewn....

Enforcer23
06-30-2011, 02:45 PM

hahahaha just cracked myself up...if u had under that pic of cm punk....cm punk after reading my reply to this thread

helmsley
06-30-2011, 02:46 PM
But think about this. Could Jack Swagger have pulled off the same thing even though he is in a WORSE spot than Punk? And he's a former world champion. That's the point I am making.

swagger is a good wrestler but has no promo skills , punk does, the whole thing here was a right time , right person kind of deal

StevenT8481
06-30-2011, 02:48 PM
CM Punk > Gilberg > Hornswoggle > CM Punks diet soda > Cena > Orton

WWTNA Mark
06-30-2011, 02:51 PM
CM Punk > Gilberg > Hornswoggle > CM Punks diet soda > Cena > Orton

In terms of name value and being a household name,

John Cena> Randy Orton> CM Punk

Enforcer23
06-30-2011, 02:52 PM
in terms of company

CM punk's t-shirt>tna

prob ganna get heat for that hahahahah

StevenT8481
06-30-2011, 02:53 PM
That was a joke. btw.
It took a stab at the ppl who put Punk first (like myself)
and the ppl who put Cena and Orton behind EVERY wrestler in history.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 03:00 PM
always been a fan of punk , but youre right, punk had many opportunities to go big with the crowd and that didnt happened, but i hope that if he stays he can become the top heel of the company,maybe all this is the push he needs to go really over

yeah i would like to see him as the top heel along side of The miz and R truth but i feel he has with no doubt been given chances and he has decide to step up his game the minute he is leaving. IMO as much as im not a mega fan of Zack ryder i think that segment punk did should of went to Ryder it would of not only be the big KO promo to introduce him into the main roster but also would of went great with everything he says and do on his show plus he actually wants to stay in the company and have yet to been given much of a chance unlike punk.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 03:02 PM
http://sport-tube.com/thumbs/F/G/FG4O0fj4Ufg.jpg

=

http://thebiggestnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/no-talent-480.gif

TNA 'The very best'
06-30-2011, 03:11 PM
If anyone had done this promo everyone would be talking about it, and would gain alot more support,

Black Mass Reverend
06-30-2011, 03:14 PM
http://sport-tube.com/thumbs/F/G/FG4O0fj4Ufg.jpg

=

http://thebiggestnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/no-talent-480.gif

You're fucking delusional. I laugh everytime I see one of your post.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 03:16 PM
If anyone had done this promo everyone would be talking about it, and would gain alot more support,

So now your saying CM punk is not getting enough support please tell me im wrong and misread what you posted cause if im correct you must be under a rock the whole IWC (not lncluding myself and a handful) is behind punk and is worshiping the ground he walks on and also a bunch of former WWE superstars. once again a fan of his under playing his work.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 03:17 PM
You're fucking delusional. I laugh everytime I see one of your post.

Your entitle to your own thoughts i my friend choose to be different. Cm punk doesnt have what it takes to be the go to guy in WWE and will never.

TNA 'The very best'
06-30-2011, 03:19 PM
So now your saying CM punk is not getting enough support please tell me im wrong and misread what you posted cause if im correct you must be under a rock the whole IWC (not lncluding myself and a handful) is behind punk and is worshiping the ground he walks on and also a bunch of former WWE superstars. once again a fan of his under playing his work.

Hey Mr I HATE PUNK, if you know everyone loves punk so much and you dont, its simple, fuck off and leave the site, i was responding to the original post saying if some one like orton or cena had done this they would get alot more support.

Enforcer23
06-30-2011, 03:23 PM
mmm ihearvoices you can hate whoever anyone can i really dislike how people have to tell everyone about it i can honestly say i dont hate dislike any wrestler in wwe

Black Mass Reverend
06-30-2011, 03:24 PM
Your entitle to your own thoughts i my friend choose to be different. Cm punk doesnt have what it takes to be the go to guy in WWE and will never.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK81iHx71vg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 03:35 PM
Hey Mr I HATE PUNK, if you know everyone loves punk so much and you dont, its simple, fuck off and leave the site, i was responding to the original post saying if some one like orton or cena had done this they would get alot more support.

Nope i rather stay and spread my thoughts and point of views same way it never fails every night after raw or smackdown there is a ainti cena or randy thread about how they are burying people and blah blah blah i guess im getting under people skin here the fact im throwing everything back in you guys faces with cm punk the way you do to cena/randy but unlike you guys i dont hate him i just dislike him and not because his horrible gimmick or the lack everytime he does his "Go to sleep" it just hard to watch cause of how bad he delivers it but i dont like him because the simply fact i dont think he deserves what he has been given and i dont think he has earn it. you may not like what i have to say but think about this what has punk done in the past 2/3 years to deserve to be a top guy? SES was a failure,New Nexus is a failure, he has been in matches and segments with some of WWE top guys and has left every single one not wowing the fans he just simply not that over with them until recently. For god shakes R truth draws more heat than CM punk you think im lying watch the 3 last raws and see how the fans react when punk comes out and talk and then when R truth comes out and talks. Cm punk maybe able to cut some good promos but it goes no where at all up til he made that Cena comment and spoke how he was leaving. but feel free to explain what cm punk has done for the past 2/3 years to deserve to be a go to guy in the company?

TNA 'The very best'
06-30-2011, 03:38 PM
Nope i rather stay and spread my thoughts and point of views same way it never fails every night after raw or smackdown there is a ainti cena or randy thread about how they are burying people and blah blah blah i guess im getting under people skin here the fact im throwing everything back in you guys faces with cm punk the way you do to cena/randy but unlike you guys i dont hate him i just dislike him and not because his horrible gimmick or the lack everytime he does his "Go to sleep" it just hard to watch cause of how bad he delivers it but i dont like him because the simply fact i dont think he deserves what he has been given and i dont think he has earn it. you may not like what i have to say but think about this what has punk done in the past 2/3 years to deserve to be a top guy? SES was a failure,New Nexus is a failure, he has been in matches and segments with some of WWE top guys and has left every single one not wowing the fans he just simply not that over with them until recently. For god shakes R truth draws more heat than CM punk you think im lying watch the 3 last raws and see how the fans react when punk comes out and talk and then when R truth comes out and talks. Cm punk maybe able to cut some good promos but it goes no where at all up til he made that Cena comment and spoke how he was leaving. but feel free to explain what cm punk has done for the past 2/3 years to deserve to be a go to guy in the company?

I love punk and the promo was epic, but even im getting sick off seeing so many threads on it, but eyou are everywhere moaning about punk, if you dont like him or dislike him or whatever thats fine but stop fucking moaning, it is boring.

Krysys
06-30-2011, 03:44 PM
Punk has more talent in his pinky than Cena and Orton combide. Plain and simple.

Russo swerve
06-30-2011, 03:47 PM

I agree 100% nobody started really likin him until he did commentary and now he has become the man with no flaws ppl love watever comes out of his mouth

TNA 'The very best'
06-30-2011, 03:48 PM
I agree 100% nobody started really likin him until he did commentary and now he has become the man with no flaws ppl love watever comes out of his mouth

people have always loved punk, what are you talking about????????

Russo swerve
06-30-2011, 03:49 PM
I agree and that pic is hilarious

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 03:50 PM

Really? u got to be kidding me a year ago you be lucky to find 1 thread that was based on Cm punk.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 03:53 PM
I love punk and the promo was epic, but even im getting sick off seeing so many threads on it, but eyou are everywhere moaning about punk, if you dont like him or dislike him or whatever thats fine but stop fucking moaning, it is boring.

^^^Perfect example of what im talking about you cant even name nothing he has done for the past 2/3 years that make him worthy of being the top guy beside his promo as far as you say im moaning and bitching about punk and it being boring than you saying this who EWN site is boring cause every other day there is a new thread bitching and moaning about cena and randy.

TNA 'The very best'
06-30-2011, 03:54 PM
Really? u got to be kidding me a year ago you be lucky to find 1 thread that was based on Cm punk.

So its my imagination that he was one of the best independant wrestlers out there before he went to wwe, and i forgot that the world is based on how many threads there is about one subject, your a friggin idiot.

StevenT8481
06-30-2011, 03:54 PM
Punk has no talent?
Yeah, I can not take most of you people seriously anymore.
I understand if you don't like the guy, but saying he is talentless is an air-headed statement.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 03:55 PM
I agree and that pic is hilarious

Thanks i saw it and knew i had to put it up

Krysys

This ^^^^^

Black Mass Reverend
LolOlolololololololol

TNA 'The very best'
06-30-2011, 03:56 PM
^^^Perfect example of what im talking about you cant even name nothing he has done for the past 2/3 years that make him worthy of being the top guy beside his promo as far as you say im moaning and bitching about punk and it being boring than you saying this who EWN site is boring cause every other day there is a new thread bitching and moaning about cena and randy.

Yea im saying after a while it is boring unless there is something to bitch about, SES was awesome, his feud with Ray was awesome, New nexus was ok, being on commentary was awesome, theres plenty of things he has done that have been good over last 2/3 years

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 03:56 PM
Punk has no talent?
Yeah, I can not take most of you people seriously anymore.
I understand if you don't like the guy, but saying he is talentless is an air-headed statement.

I was joking the same way you was.... And if i was serious it not a fact its a opinion same way you guys say cena cant wrestle its a opinion cause i there are a bunch of people who will strongly disagree not the ICW of course but his fans would.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 03:59 PM
So its my imagination that he was one of the best independant wrestlers out there before he went to wwe, and i forgot that the world is based on how many threads there is about one subject, your a friggin idiot.

Again 2/3 years what has he done to deserve to be a go to guy in wwe? you keep talking about stuff that have nothing to do with what im asking you seem like the idiot. First his promo from this past raw and now talking about when he was in the indies thats has nothing to do with what he has done for the past 2/3 years in WWE.

eboy
06-30-2011, 04:00 PM
guys Question seen as CM Punk is not re signing his contract instead of being released does this mean he wont have the Undergo the 90 days No compete clause or it free to do whatever the hell he wants on July 18th

MattElder
06-30-2011, 04:00 PM
Anybody thats says because the promo was scripted anybody could have done it are so wrong...

who else deserves the promo time that could cut it like he did?

Bryan? Come on he's monotone and cant keep a straight face on camera for longer than 2 minutes.

Swagger? unfortunatly he will never been taken serious with his lisp when he comes to promos like that with intensity.

Ziggler? What have Vicky cut the promo for him

IMO there are 3 other people that could have hit the promo like he did

Christian....... Tied up with Randy and doesnt need the push ATM.

Jericho.... Well he is already a super over and nowhere to be seen.

McIntyre... Now i know this may shcok people and i know he hasnt been around for long but his promo skills IMO are the best in recent years as bags of potential and has been under utilised since the draft

MattElder
06-30-2011, 04:04 PM
Again 2/3 years what has he done to deserve to be a go to guy in wwe? you keep talking about stuff that have nothing to do with what im asking you seem like the idiot. First his promo from this past raw and now talking about when he was in the indies thats has nothing to do with what he has done for the past 2/3 years in WWE.

Done everything asked of him.

Not missed much and always put the effort in.....whats the miz done?

FaceOfSpades
Ur all forgetting the point of the thread...forget cena and randy there are at least 10 guys in that back who could have did what punk did and actually deserve a "I've been underused" story to back it up. Punk deserves his spot in wwe but what I'm saying is they used a tremendous opportunity to establish someone and gave it to a pretty much established guy. DB, mcintyre, sheamus, ryder, dibiase, masters, and a bunch of others who could have used that golden opportunity more than punk did.

TNA 'The very best'

Whos fault is that, punks or creative, Creative and vince are so far up Cenas and Ortons arse they can see day light,

Russo swerve
06-30-2011, 04:05 PM
All u punk di*k riders are hilarious im glad that im not the only onr thats not di*k riding

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 04:09 PM
Yea im saying after a while it is boring unless there is something to bitch about, SES was awesome, his feud with Ray was awesome, New nexus was ok, being on commentary was awesome, theres plenty of things he has done that have been good over last 2/3 years

SES was awesome? yeah sure thats why most of his fans on this site strong disagree, New nexus is a hot mess and again a lot of his fans on this site would strongly disagree that they was ok, ill give him commentary but that has nothing to do with deserving to be the top guy. the only thing he has done worthy of talking about in his career for the past 2/3 years is his matches with rey and his promo saying he is gonna leave wwe and then the promo on raw thats it. As far as people blaming booking what more could they do for punk they gave him belts after belts put him in match with top guys and still didnt get much reaction from the fans. At the end of the day its his job to go out there in either have them hate him more than anyone and be the best heel or have them love him more than anyone. He has didnt do that until now done while guys like The miz far passed him and work'd to get his position in the company and also R truth they didnt come into the company and was treated fair but they have work to turn things around and are now being treated right and are now getting push right while cm punk was given belts the minute he walked into the company and pushed and nothing came from it even randy and cena had stupid gimmicks but work'd before even getting any type of real push.

Krysys
06-30-2011, 04:13 PM
All u punk di*k riders are hilarious im glad that im not the only onr thats not di*k riding

I'm not riding anyone's di*k. I simply veloce that Punk is one of the best, which IMO is true

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 04:13 PM
Ur all forgetting the point of the thread...forget cena and randy there are at least 10 guys in that back who could have did what punk did and actually deserve a "I've been underused" story to back it up. Punk deserves his spot in wwe but what I'm saying is they used a tremendous opportunity to establish someone and gave it to a pretty much established guy. DB, mcintyre, sheamus, ryder, dibiase, masters, and a bunch of others who could have used that golden opportunity more than punk did.

your right like i said before this should of been given to Ryder or even dibiase both guys have similar stories of being jokes in the company and not treated fair and watch as their pairs surpassed them while they are still with the bottom feeders. this would of been epic for either of them it could of been the 1 thing to really give them that fire under their ass as stone cold would say but the segment was given to cm punk who is reported to leave for good or take some time off.

TNA 'The very best'
06-30-2011, 04:14 PM
SES was awesome? yeah sure thats why most of his fans on this site strong disagree, New nexus is a hot mess and again a lot of his fans on this site would strongly disagree that they was ok, ill give him commentary but that has nothing to do with deserving to be the top guy. the only thing he has done worthy of talking about in his career for the past 2/3 years is his matches with rey and his promo saying he is gonna leave wwe and then the promo on raw thats it. As far as people blaming booking what more could they do for punk they gave him belts after belts put him in match with top guys and still didnt get much reaction from the fans. At the end of the day its his job to go out there in either have them hate him more than anyone and be the best heel or have them love him more than anyone. He has didnt do that until now done while guys like The miz far passed him and work'd to get his position in the company and also R truth they didnt come into the company and was treated fair but they have work to turn things around and are now being treated right and are now getting push right while cm punk was given belts the minute he walked into the company and pushed and nothing came from it even randy and cena had stupid gimmicks but work'd before even getting any type of real push.

I dont live my life by this website,if this site didnt like SES or New Nexus thats cool, and if people want to maon thats cool, but you are just bitching for the sake of bitching, and its fucking boring, Since Monday every thread i have seen you have bitched more and more, We all get you dont like Punk or dislike him or what ever but please shut the fuck up.

Can i ask how old you are?? I'm curious.

TNA 'The very best'
06-30-2011, 04:16 PM
your right like i said before this should of been given to Ryder or even dibiase both guys have similar stories of being jokes in the company and not treated fair and watch as their pairs surpassed them while they are still with the bottom feeders. this would of been epic for either of them it could of been the 1 thing to really give them that fire under their ass as stone cold would say but the segment was given to cm punk who is reported to leave for good or take some time off.

And Ryder doesnt deserve to have had this promo, Punk should of because he was seen as a big star before he came into the WWE and he was a big star in WWE and he feels he has been underused... People like Ryder etc wouldnt have got such a reaction if they had.

MattElder
06-30-2011, 04:18 PM

The big point being why push them to main event status? What has Dibiase done to deserve a push past mid card? And why would Ryder be pushed past mid card?

I dont think the promo was about going to main event status or even getting a push... its about getting Punk to all new heights that few have achieved Such as Hogan ,Rock, Stone Cold, Cena, HHH, HBK maybe even Edge. I wouildnt say Randy is at that level.

Punk as all the tools.His in ring ability is great, he's good on the mic what more can he do for you guys?

Krysys
06-30-2011, 04:20 PM
I dont live my life by this website,if this site didnt like SES or New Nexus thats cool, and if people want to maon thats cool, but you are just bitching for the sake of bitching, and its fucking boring, Since Monday every thread i have seen you have bitched more and more, We all get you dont like Punk or dislike him or what ever but please shut the fuck up.

I second the age question

FaceOfSpades
06-30-2011, 04:21 PM
Anybody thats says because the promo was scripted anybody could have done it are so wrong...

who else deserves the promo time that could cut it like he did?

Bryan? Come on he's monotone and cant keep a straight face on camera for longer than 2 minutes.

Swagger? unfortunatly he will never been taken serious with his lisp when he comes to promos like that with intensity.

Ziggler? What have Vicky cut the promo for him

IMO there are 3 other people that could have hit the promo like he did

Christian....... Tied up with Randy and doesnt need the push ATM.

Jericho.... Well he is already a super over and nowhere to be seen.

McIntyre... Now i know this may shcok people and i know he hasnt been around for long but his promo skills IMO are the best in recent years as bags of potential and has been under utilised since the draft

You really feel Like DB couldn't sit on the stage indian style and talk shit about wwe? Say screw the wwe universe? Tell you he's the best? Cutting a promo about something you dont feel is hard. Telling the truth is easy.

MattElder
06-30-2011, 04:29 PM
You really feel Like DB couldn't sit on the stage indian style and talk shit about wwe? Say screw the wwe universe? Tell you he's the best? Cutting a promo about something you dont feel is hard. Telling the truth is easy.

Its the intensity and expression that makes it what it is, some people talk to the mic and some shout but the best change their pitch and expression, the pace they talk with the reaction of the crowd or Intensity of the words.

Its no co incidence that The Rock who is the greatest promo man in the business history can hold a crowd in the palm of his hand just being going with the criwd reaction

thetheme
06-30-2011, 04:32 PM
And Ryder doesnt deserve to have had this promo, Punk should of because he was seen as a big star before he came into the WWE and he was a big star in WWE and he feels he has been underused... People like Ryder etc wouldnt have got such a reaction if they had.

It probably would have worked. Why? Think about it. If someone else that is STAYING would have cut a promo like this going into a PPV like MITB and was actually in the MITB match it would have sent a big spark. Just like when Austin rebelled against Vince and everyone else trying to stop him from wrestling because of injuries. Look at the big spark that caused. It may have been after the Bret Hart match at mania, but and he wasn't even a main eventer in the WWE yet. This is about being underused, but Punk has been world champion in the biggest wrestling company in the world 3 times. It doesn't matter how he got it but he did. It just sounded like he was stomping his feet like a little girl because he wasn't getting his way to a certain degree even though he was telling the truth.

By the way, I am 33 years old and I was watching wrestling since I was 2 BEFORE Hulk Hogan became WWF champion. People jump on bandwagons all the time. You may have followed CM Punk since ROH, but many did not and only jumped on his bangwagon because of all the things he said against Cena. Many were NOT fans of his when he was trying to shove SES down our throats.

VKM
06-30-2011, 04:34 PM

Typical. As far as mic skills, yes he is the best. But the best wrestler in that lockeroom is Daniel Bryan so don't just overlook every single wrestler. Your love for CM Punk clouds your judgment.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 04:35 PM

im 22 and thanks for stalking me and because i disagree with other point of view im bitching and moaning? No im not doing it for the sake of it im doing it just to share my thoughts same reason you keep responding to everything i say

TNA 'The very best'
06-30-2011, 04:39 PM
im 22 and thanks for stalking me and because i disagree with other point of view im bitching and moaning? No im not doing it for the sake of it im doing it just to share my thoughts same reason you keep responding to everything i say

Asking you age isnt really stalking you but yea cool, Disagreeing with someones point of view is fine, but you seem to have done it on every single Punk thread which comes accross and biching and moaning, i get that you want to share your thoughts thats cool, but jeez man you dont need to comment on every single commentabout punk, thats all im saying.

Kerrastone
06-30-2011, 04:39 PM
He was complaining about the fact that he had to suck up to McMahon to get to the top... why should someone have to do that? If they have the talent [which CM Punk has more of than all of the guys in the back] then they should be pushed. He wasn't complaining because he didn't get his way at all. He was complaining about the unfair ruling and saying the simple fact that bad entertainers can be at the top if they suck up to Vince enough.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 04:41 PM
The big point being why push them to main event status? What has Dibiase done to deserve a push past mid card? And why would Ryder be pushed past mid card?

I dont think the promo was about going to main event status or even getting a push... its about getting Punk to all new heights that few have achieved Such as Hogan ,Rock, Stone Cold, Cena, HHH, HBK maybe even Edge. I wouildnt say Randy is at that level.

Punk as all the tools.His in ring ability is great, he's good on the mic what more can he do for you guys?

IMO he has dropped the ball to many times i dont see the point in investing that much in him at this point thats all im saying im not undermining him or trying to sale him less then what he is i just feel he has been given alot of chances to really get the big pop and move to the next level but hasnt done so. its like giving the WWE belt to cena and having him hold it for 9 months its like ok cena is at the point where he doesnt need the belt to be look'd as "the man" so give the belt to a guy like the miz or ADR and see what they can do with it. I just a big beliver in chances and there are alot of guys who could of done that promo as good who knows maybe better and it could of done wonders for their career.

TNA 'The very best'
06-30-2011, 04:42 PM
It probably would have worked. Why? Think about it. If someone else that is STAYING would have cut a promo like this going into a PPV like MITB and was actually in the MITB match it would have sent a big spark. Just like when Austin rebelled against Vince and everyone else trying to stop him from wrestling because of injuries. Look at the big spark that caused. It may have been after the Bret Hart match at mania, but and he wasn't even a main eventer in the WWE yet. This is about being underused, but Punk has been world champion in the biggest wrestling company in the world 3 times. It doesn't matter how he got it but he did. It just sounded like he was stomping his feet like a little girl because he wasn't getting his way to a certain degree even though he was telling the truth.

By the way, I am 33 years old and I was watching wrestling since I was 2 BEFORE Hulk Hogan became WWF champion. People jump on bandwagons all the time. You may have followed CM Punk since ROH, but many did not and only jumped on his bangwagon because of all the things he said against Cena. Many were NOT fans of his when he was trying to shove SES down our throats.

Im from England and sad to say i didnt know punk nor ROH exsisted untill the time he joined WWE... as a wrestling fan tho ive done my home work, Punk Is awesome yes, Is punk my fravourite wrestler no. im not telling everyone to love him, i dont really care who does or not, i personally dont see anyone else giving that promo but punk right now, yes there are a few who could have given similar but punk even if come accross as a stompy little girl deserved to have it imo.

FaceOfSpades
06-30-2011, 04:42 PM
Its the intensity and expression that makes it what it is, some people talk to the mic and some shout but the best change their pitch and expression, the pace they talk with the reaction of the crowd or Intensity of the words.

Its no co incidence that The Rock who is the greatest promo man in the business history can hold a crowd in the palm of his hand just being going with the criwd reaction

And ur right. But say ur a disgruntled wwe employee. Vince says cut this promo about how you feel, and push limits. Would you fail at that? I don't know you and maybe you can't cut a promo, but being angry at your job and being given one chance to get it out I bet you would knock it out of the park. Even the most illiterate mf who posts here could do that. Not takin nothin from punk, I think he is one of the best, but to me the news should be he was even allowed to say to say such things instead of his choice of words.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 04:43 PM
Asking you age isnt really stalking you but yea cool, Disagreeing with someones point of view is fine, but you seem to have done it on every single Punk thread which comes accross and biching and moaning, i get that you want to share your thoughts thats cool, but jeez man you dont need to comment on every single commentabout punk, thats all im saying.

Everyone seems to do the same about cena and randy i dont get why when i do it about punk its bitching and moaning but ok. Im just tired of seeing a buch of thread praising him i just thought it was time someone on this site shed some insight on what others think also outside of the CM punk new found/ old fans

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 04:49 PM
Im from England and sad to say i didnt know punk nor ROH exsisted untill the time he joined WWE... as a wrestling fan tho ive done my home work, Punk Is awesome yes, Is punk my fravourite wrestler no. im not telling everyone to love him, i dont really care who does or not, i personally dont see anyone else giving that promo but punk right now, yes there are a few who could have given similar but punk even if come accross as a stompy little girl deserved to have it imo.

I see what you saying IMO im just so against this because of the past with people like brock and others who vince gave good pushed and end up leaving anyones. i just feel like if Cm punk has not already sign a new contract or gave his word he will come back after a break than WWE has just set them self up again after monday night to watch another guy they gave some good pushes walk away from the company. I love WWE and once i feel someone is just using it or trying to downplay it or turns it back on it i lose all respect for that superstar.

MattElder
06-30-2011, 04:59 PM
And ur right. But say ur a disgruntled wwe employee. Vince says cut this promo about how you feel, and push limits. Would you fail at that? I don't know you and maybe you can't cut a promo, but being angry at your job and being given one chance to get it out I bet you would knock it out of the park. Even the most illiterate mf who posts here could do that. Not takin nothin from punk, I think he is one of the best, but to me the news should be he was even allowed to say to say such things instead of his choice of words.

Thats it though is he really disgruntled? we are all assuming that he is, all he said on Monday is what the IWC has said recently

luisalexander70
06-30-2011, 04:59 PM
even stone cold said that this is one of the best promo he ever seen and why cena will complained or orton their the face of wwe

VKM
06-30-2011, 05:01 PM
Here's the truth, CM Punk's promo was great and awesome. I like CM Punk but I don't worship the ground that he walks on like a lot of the IWC. The reason Punk isn't the go-to-guy for WWE and will never be is because he doesn't have what Orton or Cena has and thats all of the fan's supports. Yeah, the IWC is his support and some WWE wrestlers/HOF'ers, but besides that I don't believe that Punk is the guy to be a major player in the PG-Era. Why? TBH, Punk is more fitted for ROH or TNA. Punk has a more hardcore style to him. Also, since WWE's universe is filled with younger people like children or pre-teens, most of them won't understand or even take the time to understand CM Punk's gimmick or his promos. It's just not really appealing to them. Cm Punk appeals to the older generation of wrestling fans or the teenagers or adults. Why? Because we can understand CM Punk. He is intelligent and he can challenge our minds (like how he did this Monday Night RAW with his promo). This is why CM Punk will never be a top guy in the WWE since WWE is PG and Punk is more hardcore and intellignent to the point where the WWE Universe (Children) will never get it . TBH, I believe that CM Punk could always cut great promos like the one he cut last Monday. He was just restrained from doing so for the entire time he was there in the WWE. Which is why CM Punk needs to go to ROH or TNA where there are no restrictions from him being himself.

If CM Punk decides to stay in the WWE, he will be just like a Triple H. Triple H was never the face of the WWE. Not even in the Attitude Era. The faces were always The Rock and Stone Cold. Even though Triple H could wrestle better than The Rock and Steve Austin, and cut good promos, HHH never was able to get that "Poster Boy" reconginition.

The only way for Punk to possibly be the face of the WWE is if he slightly changes his gimmick and reverts back to a face. For example, Punk could stand for "Drugs and Alcohol are wrong. Be like me and don't do them". This could get over in the PG- Era but i don't know how effective it could be. Punk is just better as a heel and I believe he does deserve to be a little higher in the WWE but as a "poster-boy"...No. CM Punk is the equivalent to a Triple H. And before any of you get offended because I compared him to a Triple H, I mean how there status are kind of similar where HHH was never a posterboy but could always be on par with The Rock and Steve Austin. This is just like how Punk is not a posterboy and is on par...well better than Cena and Orton

daverende5
06-30-2011, 05:03 PM
Everyone seems to do the same about cena and randy i dont get why when i do it about punk its bitching and moaning but ok. Im just tired of seeing a buch of thread praising him i just thought it was time someone on this site shed some insight on what others think also outside of the CM punk new found/ old fans

You don't have to base your comments on revenge for the bash Cena and Orton threads, nor you don't have to dislike the guy because we talk about it much. Altough, everyone has their opinions, it's fine for me, as long as it has right arguments.

I think it's great that the WWE is shaked up a little bit, because it's something new and entertaining. And entertaining is what it is all about.

BTW: off-topic, I really loved Rey and A-Ry vs Miz and Swagger, because it was a back and forth match, and I thought the crowd dug it.
It could've been longer, but I think it was great. More Tornado-matches would be nice, or atleast at this level tagteam matchups.

FaceOfSpades
06-30-2011, 05:09 PM
Thats it though is he really disgruntled? we are all assuming that he is, all he said on Monday is what the IWC has said recently

Take notes people, this is how a "respectful disagreement" should go. If punk wasn't disgruntled, the contract thing would never been brought to light, unless that too was a work. I can't really go on with this, as I have no comeback for what you said (still disagree but have no more valid points). I don't lose do I?

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 05:10 PM
even stone cold said that this is one of the best promo he ever seen and why cena will complained or orton their the face of wwe

Nobody said it should of been either of them two guys we all was saying how it should of been one of the superstars in the midcard that hasn't been used right and could use a big spin and mega promo cut and that was the golden ticket IMo and im only speaking for myself i feel it was wasted unless punk is not leaving simple as that IMO

MattElder
06-30-2011, 05:13 PM
Take notes people, this is how a "respectful disagreement" should go. If punk wasn't disgruntled, the contract thing would never been brought to light, unless that too was a work. I can't really go on with this, as I have no comeback for what you said (still disagree but have no more valid points). I don't lose do I?

No Losers here buddy, just some good debate...The beuty of it all his we know nothing about whats happening, thats why i like it so much, there are some many questions....Is he leaving? Was it promo or shoot? did Vince know? Im loving the fact that the IWC know nothing about the situation1 lol

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 05:14 PM
You don't have to base your comments on revenge for the bash Cena and Orton threads, nor you don't have to dislike the guy because we talk about it much. Altough, everyone has their opinions, it's fine for me, as long as it has right arguments.

I think it's great that the WWE is shaked up a little bit, because it's something new and entertaining. And entertaining is what it is all about.

BTW: off-topic, I really loved Rey and A-Ry vs Miz and Swagger, because it was a back and forth match, and I thought the crowd dug it.
It could've been longer, but I think it was great. More Tornado-matches would be nice, or atleast at this level tagteam matchups.

Epic i loved that match i wish there was more tag team matches just like that im shocked there is no thread maybe because between cm punk promo and mark Henry knocking big show through the cage people forgot all about that tag team match

MattElder
06-30-2011, 05:15 PM
Epic i loved that match i wish there was more tag team matches just like that im shocked there is no thread maybe because between cm punk promo and mark Henry knocking big show through the cage people forgot all about that tag team match

All round it was a really good show.....just gutted sky didnt record the 1st hour

FaceOfSpades
06-30-2011, 05:18 PM
Nobody said it should of been either of them two guys we all was saying how it should of been one of the superstars in the midcard that hasn't been used right and could use a big spin and mega promo cut and that was the golden ticket IMo and im only speaking for myself i feel it was wasted unless punk is not leaving simple as that IMO

Exactly. Punk=heat anyway, so such drastic measures should have been for drew or DB, either one could use a momentum boost and be an effective heel.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 05:24 PM
All round it was a really good show.....just gutted sky didnt record the 1st hour

i seems like someone got into vince ear and said its time to kick it up a notch and remind the IWC and alot of other people why they are the #1 company. u got r truth who keeps drawing more heat as he waits for jomo to return for a mega series between the two..then you got Cody who keeps improve with his classic promos night after night...you also got guys like mark Henry and A-Ry who are starting to get a buzz and u cant forget the miz who is pure gold when on the mic and you got guys like cena and randy and punk and Christan who are hold doing the main event div. overall WWE is starting to get in a better space as they begin to fill up the main event div. and also high mid cards hopefully they will then work on the tag team and women and also low mid card div.

steveorton
06-30-2011, 05:25 PM
@thetheme you my friend are 100% right, I'm jus sayin...

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 05:27 PM
Exactly. Punk=heat anyway, so such drastic measures should have been for drew or DB, either one could use a momentum boost and be an effective heel.

I agree it seems like the creative team doesn't have a clue what to do with drew he has just been getting by if he doesn't win at MITB or get into a serious storyline and win the IC or US title then by this time next year i can see him getting release or asking for one

ut11smithcor
06-30-2011, 05:44 PM
what was it that one of you guys had told me... if you compare something to the best of something surely it wont come out looking that great.
-
And what im referring to is People comparing Cena and his WWE accomplishments to Punk and his accomplishments. Punk has had more than enough accomplishments for his time with the E'. But when you compare it to the best(i hate cena btw) then of course its going to appear as if hes come up short. Thats life, not everyone can be a Cena. lol.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 05:48 PM
what was it that one of you guys had told me... if you compare something to the best of something surely it wont come out looking that great.
-
And what im referring to is People comparing Cena and his WWE accomplishments to Punk and his accomplishments. Punk has had more than enough accomplishments for his time with the E'. But when you compare it to the best(i hate cena btw) then of course its going to appear as if hes come up short. Thats life, not everyone can be a Cena. lol.

And for the people who hate on Cena but love punk need to understand cena has gone to back for punk and has openly said he wants to work with punk. so who knows if that the main reason punk is getting this title match push and if thats the case cena deserves some praise

Krysys
06-30-2011, 06:02 PM
I know I'm late with this comment, but personally I loved when Punk did the SES thing, being straight edge myself it was nice to see it get some mainstream attention for those who otherwise may never have known such a life style existed.

thetheme
06-30-2011, 06:33 PM
I know I'm late with this comment, but personally I loved when Punk did the SES thing, being straight edge myself it was nice to see it get some mainstream attention for those who otherwise may never have known such a life style existed.

I don't do any of that either and I have no tattoos. However I have never tried to shove a lifestyle down people's throats. That's why I didn't like the SES. Next thing you know Daniel Bryan will go heel and form a vegan construct and call us sinners for eating more than just veggies. LOL

jrsckilla23
06-30-2011, 06:44 PM
And for the people who hate on Cena but love punk need to understand cena has gone to back for punk and has openly said he wants to work with punk. so who knows if that the main reason punk is getting this title match push and if thats the case cena deserves some praise

Damn!! here we go again Listen!, people hate Cena cuz he really is untalented can't act, can't cut a promo and can't even be good in the wrestling ring but i know why people know cheer for him cuz they watch the stupidest show of today like MTV, E!, VH1, Disney Channel and Nickelodeon all those shows are retarted and untalented people who think they are stars just like Cena don't belong in Live TV. Stop saying well i respect him for what he has done for the WWE and tell me what is that?? What has he done for WWE but give us shitty promos, shitty entertainment and SuperCena wrestling. Yes!! we all know it's scripted fake or whatever people say these days but Really!! they fucked up the WWE by bringing this Garbage. First - Debuts just like anyone else who debuts with no music or attire but then he comes out thinking he's from the ghetto which we all know this guy was born in rich part of Boston at least Marky Mark was from the ghetto. Second - Makes a horrible movie called The Marine and all of a sudden he thinks he served in the armed forces, i was in the Marines for 6 yrs never in ever since he came in like him and there allot of Marines who don't like him either inside the Wrestling Ring. Last But Not Least- PG Barney the dinosaur entertainment. So Cena doesn't deserve any credit I've always been a punk fan since his debut in ECW but his promo was great but didn't like The Rock comment cuz we all know he will kick his monkey ass in Wrestling Entertainment don't get it twisted just the same thing he's gonna do to John "Jimmy" Cena.

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/cenariot.jpg

Krysys
06-30-2011, 07:01 PM
I don't do any of that either and I have no tattoos. However I have never tried to shove a lifestyle down people's throats. That's why I didn't like the SES. Next thing you know Daniel Bryan will go heel and form a vegan construct and call us sinners for eating more than just veggies. LOL

I'm not saying it should be shoved down someone's throat, I'm just saying I appreciated it being shown whether in a positive light or negative light

thetheme
06-30-2011, 07:20 PM
I'm not saying it should be shoved down someone's throat, I'm just saying I appreciated it being shown whether in a positive light or negative light

But that's what CM Punk and the SES tried to do, shove straight edge living down everyone's throats

Spear-O-Matic
06-30-2011, 08:02 PM

Here's a few for you. Cashing in on Jeff Hardy after he just won the WHC, retiring Hardy, his feud with THE UNDER-FREAKING-TAKER, feud with Rey, his work on commentary and his work with the Nexus (kicking out Barrett, the whole "Faith" angle, building Mason Ryan and then independent work). Oh, and his promo skills. Yeah, so shove it.

thetheme
06-30-2011, 08:04 PM
Damn!! here we go again Listen!, people hate Cena cuz he really is untalented can't act, can't cut a promo and can't even be good in the wrestling ring but i know why people know cheer for him cuz they watch the stupidest show of today like MTV, E!, VH1, Disney Channel and Nickelodeon all those shows are retarted and untalented people who think they are stars just like Cena don't belong in Live TV. Stop saying well i respect him for what he has done for the WWE and tell me what is that?? What has he done for WWE but give us shitty promos, shitty entertainment and SuperCena wrestling. Yes!! we all know it's scripted fake or whatever people say these days but Really!! they fucked up the WWE by bringing this Garbage. First - Debuts just like anyone else who debuts with no music or attire but then he comes out thinking he's from the ghetto which we all know this guy was born in rich part of Boston at least Marky Mark was from the ghetto. Second - Makes a horrible movie called The Marine and all of a sudden he thinks he served in the armed forces, i was in the Marines for 6 yrs never in ever since he came in like him and there allot of Marines who don't like him either inside the Wrestling Ring. Last But Not Least- PG Barney the dinosaur entertainment. So Cena doesn't deserve any credit I've always been a punk fan since his debut in ECW but his promo was great but didn't like The Rock comment cuz we all know he will kick his monkey ass in Wrestling Entertainment don't get it twisted just the same thing he's gonna do to John "Jimmy" Cena.

Before I rip your comment to pieces with some common sense, just to let you know I am 33 years old, not a Cena fan, and I have been a wrestling fan for 30 years. With that being said...

First off. All of those networks that you have named are targeted for a certain audience. If you are tuned in to such a network and complaining while you are watching, it isn't the networks fault. Change the fucking channel!

Second. If you are going to sit there and say that Cena has never given a good promo or a good match then you are a complete idiot fanboy Cena hater that just won't give credit where credit is due. How can you put on a match against someone for an hour and do only 5 moves? YOU CAN'T. Cena has went against some of the all time greats, and he worked his way up traditionally by starting as a nobody, becoming a midcarder, getting his ass kicked in good matches with people like Undertaker Benoit Angle Lesnar Eddie and gave titles to Carlito and Orlando Jordan BEFORE he went to main event status. Has the miz put on a classic match? NO! Not liking someone is one thing, but if you don't reconize what he has done then you lose all creditbility for your arguements against Cena.

Third. Remember when the Rock started? Hmmmmmm news flash, HE DIDN'T START OFF AS THE ROCK. He was Rocky Maivia. He gave NO promos, NO good matches, but he was GIVEN the Intercontinental Championship just because he was the first 3nd generation superstar. He COPIED the Honky Tonk Man by speaking in first person. Why? Because they were both Elvis impersonators. Then calling himself "The Rock" is another insult. Why? Because "The Rock" was used by Don Morocco. Too young to remember?!?! It's was a GIMMICK!

Fourth. Wrestlers in movies. If you think that all or even most of The Rock's movies are good then you need your ass kicked badly. Fast 5 was big, but that was Vin Diesel's Movie not Rock's and he sucked in that too. Hogans movies suck, Cenas movies suck.

Fifth. PG. Look, if you think that Cena is responsible for this era then you are more stupid than your biased comments. This Era was brought along for specific reasons and events that happened with the WWE and the Media. The Benoit indident, Linda running for office are examples. Do you know why the attitude era was so good? It was NOT because of Austin Rock or even HHH Angle or Jericho alone. It was because of VINCE! HE was out there himself putting himself in the act, getting banged up, getting boos because he was the ultimate heel, and who ever was for him or against him got a reaction. There are other factors, but that was the jist of it.

Finally. If you have been a fan as long as I have, you would realised that many things have stayed the same. Face vs heel. Good vs bad. Jobber faces not winning. Mid Carder Faces getting "tested" with matches win or lose. Super faces NOT LOSING CLEANLY More heels than faces to maintain a "threat". You are on The Rocks nuts because you were young when you were watching him. Remember when The Rock went against Hogan? Women and children cheered The Rock (just like Cena) and the grown men cheered Hogan. Once again take it for what it's worth. You can sit there and be stupid about it, but who are you to talk?! You cheer for ANYONE that is against Cena and that's part of the bandwagon just like the kids of today that cheer for him. He has been given his marching orders and that's all there is to it. Waaaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaaa is all you are doing when it comes to Cena. They are not forcing you to watch him. I could go on and on but I will stop here. So for all of you that don't agree. Ready, set, bitch and complain.

Rilla
06-30-2011, 08:05 PM
I don't think CM Punk will ever be the go-to guy Cena is, but I do think he has his place.

Top Face - Cena, obviously, Followed by Miz(Who aspires to be a face), Followed by Rey/Skip/Riley

Top Tweener - Orton, Christian, fill in the rest

Top Heel - Punk, Del, Wade, Cody, etc., etc.

They CAN make it work, but only if they want too.

ut11smithcor
06-30-2011, 08:07 PM

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/cenariot.jpg

Hahaha, this guy is a riot.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 08:16 PM
I think it's interesting to note that Punk hasn't had a single tweet since before Raw. This along with Colt Cabana doing an interview saying he's definitely done with WWE makes me think they're trying to sell the storyline and that he's not going anywhere. Maybe a break, a la Daniel Bryan, to make it more exciting when he returns.

AOF666
06-30-2011, 08:29 PM
This person is saying CM Punk is crying but it sounds like this person is crying because it wasn't Cena or Orton!

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 08:32 PM
Has the miz put on a classic match?

Third. Remember when the Rock started? Hmmmmmm news flash, HE DIDN'T START OFF AS THE ROCK. He was Rocky Maivia. He gave NO promos, NO good matches, but he was GIVEN the Intercontinental Championship just because he was the first 3nd generation superstar. He COPIED the Honky Tonk Man by speaking in first person. Why? Because they were both Elvis impersonators. Then calling himself "The Rock" is another insult. Why? Because "The Rock" was used by Don Morocco. Too young to remember?!?! It's was a GIMMICK!

Fourth. Wrestlers in movies. If you think that all or even most of The Rock's movies are good then you need your ass kicked badly. Fast 5 was big, but that was Vin Diesel's Movie not Rock's and he sucked in that too. Hogans movies suck, Cenas movies suck.

Fifth. PG. Look, if you think that Cena is responsible for this era then you are more stupid than your biased comments. This Era was brought along for specific reasons and events that happened with the WWE and the Media. The Benoit indident, Linda running for office are examples. Do you know why the attitude era was so good? It was NOT because of Austin Rock or even HHH Angle or Jericho alone. It was because of VINCE! HE was out there himself putting himself in the act, getting banged up, getting boos because he was the ultimate heel, and who ever was for him or against him got a reaction. There are other factors, but that was the jist of it.

Deleted everything that wasn't relevant to my response.

Miz has put on a few pretty great matches. His FCA with Morrison on the first Raw of the year is still IMO the best WWE match of the year so far. His ladder match with Jerry fucking Lawler of all people was pretty classic too.

The Rock put on a ton of good matches. His DVD they just put on Netflix instant stream has a match with HHH when had his aristocratic snob gimmick and they put on a good technical match with chain holds you just don't see in WWE anymore these days. As far as "stealing" The Rock and talking in third person, FFS Ric Flair isn't the original Nature Boy and HTM wasn't the first person to ever speak in the third person. Fuck, how many "King"s have there been in pro wrestling?

So none of Rock's movies count if he wasn't the sole star? He is getting to the point where the majority of his movies ARE good. Sure he had a spat of crappy kids movies and a few of his first movies were hit or miss (IMO the Rundown is damn good) so just DON'T WATCH THEM. He is the most successful crossover from the pro wrestling world. His name sells tickets, even to non wrestling fans.

Finally, Vince being on TV is not what made the Attitude Era so great. People were not tuning in every week to see VKM take a bump and boo him.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 08:34 PM
But that's what CM Punk and the SES tried to do, shove straight edge living down everyone's throats

They were heels. DERP.

SilverGhost
06-30-2011, 08:44 PM
I will say this. THERE WAS NOONE IN THAT LOCKER ROOM THAT COULD HAVE DELIVERED THAT PROMO LIKE PUNK.

There is a reason why Austin and Heyman and basically the majority of the IWC approves of Punk, its because he IS talented. We didn't label him as talented, it is fact. He can wrestle and he can talk and he has proved it on that night. Please tell me another man that can cut something like that?

Swagger? Are freaking kidding me? He has that lisping thing and whenever he talks, I can't take him serious.

ADR? No way. He can talk yes but I doubt he can bring in the realism of that promo.

Ziggler? If he or even Vickie did it, it wouldn't work.

The only ones who CAN do it is the poster boys but I bet there will be some that won't take them serious.

Punk was the only one that could do it masterfully.

(And its a storyline.....FFS.....best fcuking promo and the naysayers won't give him the credit for some inane reason....)

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 08:45 PM
Here's a few for you. Cashing in on Jeff Hardy after he just won the WHC, retiring Hardy, his feud with THE UNDER-FREAKING-TAKER, feud with Rey, his work on commentary and his work with the Nexus (kicking out Barrett, the whole "Faith" angle, building Mason Ryan and then independent work). Oh, and his promo skills. Yeah, so shove it.

Cashing it on jeff that doesn't even count anyone could of done that...retiring jeff? how when he wrestles over at tna, his feud with undertaker wasnt even all that good it just another type guy he wrestled and nothing came from it. new nexus is so bad it burns my eyes watching. the faith angle is so stale he did the same thing with SES. As for as building mason.R he did no such thing i would of prefer him not even being part of the new nexus cause thats how bad it is over there. Independent work dont count. the only thing i will give you is his matches with rey and commentary which wasnt all that he just said a few stupid words and it became gold to ya

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 08:51 PM
Before I rip your comment to pieces with some common sense, just to let you know I am 33 years old, not a Cena fan, and I have been a wrestling fan for 30 years. With that being said...

First off. All of those networks that you have named are targeted for a certain audience. If you are tuned in to such a network and complaining while you are watching, it isn't the networks fault. Change the fucking channel!

Second. If you are going to sit there and say that Cena has never given a good promo or a good match then you are a complete idiot fanboy Cena hater that just won't give credit where credit is due. How can you put on a match against someone for an hour and do only 5 moves? YOU CAN'T. Cena has went against some of the all time greats, and he worked his way up traditionally by starting as a nobody, becoming a midcarder, getting his ass kicked in good matches with people like Undertaker Benoit Angle Lesnar Eddie and gave titles to Carlito and Orlando Jordan BEFORE he went to main event status. Has the miz put on a classic match? NO! Not liking someone is one thing, but if you don't reconize what he has done then you lose all creditbility for your arguements against Cena.

Finally. If you have been a fan as long as I have, you would realised that many things have stayed the same. Face vs heel. Good vs bad. Jobber faces not winning. Mid Carder Faces getting "tested" with matches win or lose. Super faces NOT LOSING CLEANLY More heels than faces to maintain a "threat". You are on The Rocks nuts because you were young when you were watching him. Remember when The Rock went against Hogan? Women and children cheered The Rock (just like Cena) and the grown men cheered Hogan. Once again take it for what it's worth. You can sit there and be stupid about it, but who are you to talk?! You cheer for ANYONE that is against Cena and that's part of the bandwagon just like the kids of today that cheer for him. He has been given his marching orders and that's all there is to it. Waaaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaaa is all you are doing when it comes to Cena. They are not forcing you to watch him. I could go on and on but I will stop here. So for all of you that don't agree. Ready, set, bitch and complain.

i couldn't say it better myself http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t62/king_of_all_kings_2007/john-cena--no-way-out.gif

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 08:52 PM
Cashing it on jeff that doesn't even count anyone could of done that...retiring jeff? how when he wrestles over at tna, his feud with undertaker wasnt even all that good it just another type guy he wrestled and nothing came from it. new nexus is so bad it burns my eyes watching. the faith angle is so stale he did the same thing with SES. As for as building mason.R he did no such thing i would of prefer him not even being part of the new nexus cause thats how bad it is over there. Independent work dont count. the only thing i will give you is his matches with rey and commentary which wasnt all that he just said a few stupid words and it became gold to ya

*Sigh*

Is it Punk's fault they haven't been utilizing him properly? Come the fuck on, that's what his whole promo was about.

Exactly what has Orton done that's so great and memorable? Shit in a few Diva's bags?

SilverGhost
06-30-2011, 08:54 PM
*Sigh*

Is it Punk's fault they haven't been utilizing him properly? Come the fuck on, that's what his whole promo was about.

Exactly what has Orton done that's so great and memorable? Shit in a few Diva's bags?

Right there.

WWE has used the actual truth and turned it into a storyline, then add in the "I'm leaving" drama.

WWE and Punk wins.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 08:55 PM
I will say this. THERE WAS NOONE IN THAT LOCKER ROOM THAT COULD HAVE DELIVERED THAT PROMO LIKE PUNK.

There is a reason why Austin and Heyman and basically the majority of the IWC approves of Punk, its because he IS talented. We didn't label him as talented, it is fact. He can wrestle and he can talk and he has proved it on that night. Please tell me another man that can cut something like that?

Swagger? Are freaking kidding me? He has that lisping thing and whenever he talks, I can't take him serious.

ADR? No way. He can talk yes but I doubt he can bring in the realism of that promo.

Ziggler? If he or even Vickie did it, it wouldn't work.

The only ones who CAN do it is the poster boys but I bet there will be some that won't take them serious.

Punk was the only one that could do it masterfully.

(And its a storyline.....FFS.....best fcuking promo and the naysayers won't give him the credit for some inane reason....)

Correct it is not a fact talent can not be proven to say someone is talented it a opinion cause it something someone can disagree on just saying. but he does have alot of supporters in the IWC and a few hall of famers but he is not over enough with the general fan base the fans that do not come on sites like this

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 08:58 PM
Correct it is not a fact talent can not be proven to say someone is talented it a opinion cause it something someone can disagree on just saying. but he does have alot of supporters in the IWC and a few hall of famers but he is not over enough with the general fan base the fans that do not come on sites like this

The marks that boo ALL of the heels?

And no, talent is not subject to opinion, IT IS FACT. Michael Jordan is talented. Babe Ruth was talented. Stone Cold was talented. Those are FACTS, not opinions.

thetheme
06-30-2011, 08:58 PM
Deleted everything that wasn't relevant to my response.

Miz has put on a few pretty great matches. His FCA with Morrison on the first Raw of the year is still IMO the best WWE match of the year so far. His ladder match with Jerry fucking Lawler of all people was pretty classic too.

The Rock put on a ton of good matches. His DVD they just put on Netflix instant stream has a match with HHH when had his aristocratic snob gimmick and they put on a good technical match with chain holds you just don't see in WWE anymore these days. As far as "stealing" The Rock and talking in third person, FFS Ric Flair isn't the original Nature Boy and HTM wasn't the first person to ever speak in the third person. Fuck, how many "King"s have there been in pro wrestling?

So none of Rock's movies count if he wasn't the sole star? He is getting to the point where the majority of his movies ARE good. Sure he had a spat of crappy kids movies and a few of his first movies were hit or miss (IMO the Rundown is damn good) so just DON'T WATCH THEM. He is the most successful crossover from the pro wrestling world. His name sells tickets, even to non wrestling fans.

Finally, Vince being on TV is not what made the Attitude Era so great. People were not tuning in every week to see VKM take a bump and boo him.

The reason I went into all of that is because of many biased people out there that say so many negative things about Cena while some others have done pretty much the same crap and no one says anything negative about them. I am not putting Cena as the best or the greatest that's insane, but he deserves credit where credit is due. Cena doesn't get any credit by most of the IWC for what he has done. People say that Cena can't wrestle but say that the Miz is gold in the ring, and that's just ridiculous.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 09:02 PM
*Sigh*

Legend killer...Became one of the best heels of his generation...had some good matches with the lights of taker,mike foley,john cena,etc., Evolution i can keep going rated rko. everything this guy touches turns to gold he is talented and wasn't given everything he has achieve in his career because he is family tree. Oh yeah Legacy. If im correct that is 3 stables randy was in that was successful in and that was running Raw while Cm punk fail in both of his stables. And even tho he did all of that he has just be put in the position as WWE go to guy #2 behind cena maybe in 3 years Cm punk can be the top heel but as far as the go to guy that will never happen and the reason for that is how marketable is Cm punk outside of the ring? also when was the last time you saw a heel be the go to guy? that just doesnt happen in wrestling it has always been the baby face.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 09:02 PM
The reason I went into all of that is because of many biased people out there that say so many negative things about Cena while some others have done pretty much the same crap and no one says anything negative about them. I am not putting Cena as the best or the greatest that's insane, but he deserves credit where credit is due. Cena doesn't get any credit by most of the IWC for what he has done. People say that Cena can't wrestling but think that the Miz is gold in the ring, and that's just ridiculous.

I don't think most people on here this Miz is gold in the ring. I think they think he is gold as far as entertainment goes. I feel what you're saying about Cena. I hate the guy, but I can recognize his strengths for what they are. He works VERY hard and busts his ass. That's commendable. He isn't very great in the ring, but the bigger problem is the way he's booked. Not all the blame necessarily lies with creative for that, but you have to imagine he politicked his way to the top and was probably willing to fight for that position and bury a few deserving guys a long the way. So no, he doesn't deserve all the hate that he gets, but he doesn't deserve none either.

SilverGhost
06-30-2011, 09:03 PM

Its not opinion. Its fact! He is talented.

Ok be extremely honest and don't veer off. Tell me another person that could pull off what Punk did on the same level.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 09:04 PM
The marks that boo ALL of the heels?

And no, talent is not subject to opinion, IT IS FACT. Michael Jordan is talented. Babe Ruth was talented. Stone Cold was talented. Those are FACTS, not opinions.

They all had no talent and suck....Fact you see Opinion i can give you reason why they suck and i know you can give me reasons why they are talented, So neither of us is right because its not a fact its a opinion its like saying someone is the best, or good at something thats basically what saying someone has talent is.

thetheme
06-30-2011, 09:05 PM
They were heels. DERP.

So were Right to Censor. That was simular and I hated that crap too.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 09:08 PM
Legend killer...Became one of the best heels of his generation...had some good matches with the lights of taker,mike foley,john cena,etc., Evolution i can keep going rated rko. everything this guy touches turns to gold he is talented and wasn't given everything he has achieve in his career because he is family tree. Oh yeah Legacy. If im correct that is 3 stables randy was in that was successful in and that was running Raw while Cm punk fail in both of his stables. And even tho he did all of that he has just be put in the position as WWE go to guy #2 behind cena maybe in 3 years Cm punk can be the top heel but as far as the go to guy that will never happen and the reason for that is how marketable is Cm punk outside of the ring? also when was the last time you saw a heel be the go to guy? that just doesnt happen in wrestling it has always been the baby face.

How is Legacy a success punk SES is a failure?

And he was BOOKED as the Legend Killer. You're drinking the kayfabe koolaid a little too much. They could book Hornswaggle that way if they wanted to.

Evolution was not his stable, it was HHH's easy as that. Don't know how you can credit Orton with the success of Evolution when it's obviously the other way around.

And that's two stables, where the fuck did you learn to count?

Also, NEWS FUCKING FLASH, wrestlers switch from face to heel and back all the time genius.

dres1214
06-30-2011, 09:08 PM
They all had no talent and suck....Fact you see Opinion i can give you reason why they suck and i know you can give me reasons why they are talented, So neither of us is right because its not a fact its a opinion its like saying someone is the best, or good at something thats basically what saying someone has talent is.

Your confusing me.....
So your saying Michael Jordon sucks, Babe Ruth Sucks?

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 09:09 PM

Then they did their job.

dres1214
06-30-2011, 09:11 PM

Then they did their job.

That is true! If you disliked them then they were doing something right.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 09:11 PM

LOLOLOLOLOL, that's not opinion, it's just a false statement. Just because you can say something doesn't mean it's not fact one way or the other or that it's opinion for sure.

The moon is made of pudding. Is that an opinion? I said it, and you can tell me it's not, but according to you that's just your opinion.

dres1214
06-30-2011, 09:12 PM
lololololol, that's not opinion, it's just a false statement. Just because you can say something doesn't mean it's not fact one way or the other or that it's opinion for sure.

The moon is made of pudding. Is that an opinion? I said it, and you can tell me it's not, but according to you that's just your opinion.

lolololol...

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 09:13 PM
Its not opinion. Its fact! He is talented.

Ok be extremely honest and don't veer off. Tell me another person that could pull off what Punk did on the same level.

ADR, Cody ,Ted, Mark Henry, Drew , Ryder , just a few guys who have reason to be bad with WWE and be able to delivery that same promo and get maybe a bigger reaction. All Cm punk did was basically go out there and complain and use Raw emotion anyone upset could of done that. u work at a job and feel your doing so much but none of its paying off and your stuck in the same position for years while others less talented then you surpass you i think if someone gave you a mic and stage and people who would listen you would go off on your boss and every manger at your job also just like punk. it was all raw emotion anyone with a heart could of done that. **Oh to make it clear i dont agree this is true about punk everything that is bold**

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 09:15 PM
The fact that Punk is heel and can be cheered louder than the biggest wrestling corporation's biggest face is proof enough that you are wrong. And an idiot.

dres1214
06-30-2011, 09:16 PM
ADR, Cody ,Ted, Mark Henry, Drew , Ryder , just a few guys who have reason to be bad with WWE and be able to delivery that same promo and get maybe a bigger reaction.

Sorry but I truly can't agree with your opinion. Mark Henry has no mic skills. The others I just don't think they could pull it off like Punk did. I mean is it that hard for you to give credit to Punk?

thetheme
06-30-2011, 09:16 PM
I don't think most people on here this Miz is gold in the ring. I think they think he is gold as far as entertainment goes. I feel what you're saying about Cena. I hate the guy, but I can recognize his strengths for what they are. He works VERY hard and busts his ass. That's commendable. He isn't very great in the ring, but the bigger problem is the way he's booked. Not all the blame necessarily lies with creative for that, but you have to imagine he politicked his way to the top and was probably willing to fight for that position and bury a few deserving guys a long the way. So no, he doesn't deserve all the hate that he gets, but he doesn't deserve none either.

I agree with this. That's all I was saying. I am not trying to put Cena on a pedestal or take Punk away from his shine. All I am saying is that not many people would have gotten away with what punk said without being labled as a complainer, no matter what spot they have or had. You even have Warrior saying that Hogan tried to ruin his career when it was Hogan that lost to him at mania 6.

SilverGhost
06-30-2011, 09:19 PM
ADR, Cody ,Ted, Mark Henry, Drew , Ryder , just a few guys who have reason to be bad with WWE and be able to delivery that same promo and get maybe a bigger reaction. All Cm punk did was basically go out there and complain and use Raw emotion anyone upset could of done that. u work at a job and feel your doing so much but none of its paying off and your stuck in the same position for years while others less talented then you surpass you i think if someone gave you a mic and stage and people who would listen you would go off on your boss and every manger at your job also just like punk. it was all raw emotion anyone with a heart could of done that. **Oh to make it clear i dont agree this is true about punk everything that is bold**

As I said with ADR, he can talk but if he did the exact same promo with the sense of reality, it wouldn't work.

Cody couldn't pull it off. Even if he had his super mask.

TED? REALLY? That man couldn't talk his way out of a paper bag.

Mark Henry? Are you serious bro? That guy? No.....he can't make the internet buzz on just talking.

Drew? HURHURHURHUR! No.....

You may have something on Ryder but he is just booked bad but on delivering the same promo with the intensity and realism it has, sorry IWC I do not see it.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 09:19 PM
How is Legacy a success punk SES is a failure?

And he was BOOKED as the Legend Killer. You're drinking the kayfabe koolaid a little too much. They could book Hornswaggle that way if they wanted to.

Evolution was not his stable, it was HHH's easy as that. Don't know how you can credit Orton with the success of Evolution when it's obviously the other way around.

And that's two stables, where the fuck did you learn to count?

Also, NEWS FUCKING FLASH, wrestlers switch from face to heel and back all the time genius.

First legacy and drew way much more heat than SES they even work'd with vince and randy punt vince in the head,punt shane in the head, rko steph...Legacy work'd with dx like the biggest thing SES had was rey. as far as the whole face to heel back to forth switching new flash Cm punk sucked as face he only works good as heel. its 3 cause i count evolution i didnt say he was the leader i said that was 3 stables he was successful in not successful leading get it correct. So where did you learn how to count? and if you think anyone could of played the Legend killer you are on crack my friend.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 09:22 PM
First legacy and drew way much more heat than SES they even work'd with vince and randy punt vince in the head,punt shane in the head, rko steph...Legacy work'd with dx like the biggest thing SES had was rey. as far as the whole face to heel back to forth switching new flash Cm punk sucked as face he only works good as heel. its 3 cause i count evolution i didnt say he was the leader i said that was 3 stables he was successful in not successful leading get it correct. So where did you learn how to count? and if you think anyone could of played the Legend killer you are on crack my friend.

Evolution, Legacy, and......?

Idiot.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 09:22 PM
Your confusing me.....
So your saying Michael Jordon sucks, Babe Ruth Sucks?

No just trying to prove a point saying someone is talent is the same as saying someone is good at something its a opinion cause someone could easily disagree and prove facts on why they suck doesnt make it true all it is is a opinion

thetheme
06-30-2011, 09:23 PM
That is true! If you disliked them then they were doing something right.

That's not totally true. Many of the heels were being cheered, just like now. It depends on what a heel is doing to get people reactions. I didn't like Right To Censor because they were annoying as hell, not because they were great heels.

SilverGhost
The fact that Punk is heel and can be cheered louder than the biggest wrestling corporation's biggest face is proof enough that you are wrong. And an idiot.

Out of all the heels, Punk is cheered the loudest. There is something working with this man and WWE knows it. Its just they had their heads up their ass.

Sorry but I truly can't agree with your opinion. Mark Henry has no mic skills. The others I just don't think they could pull it off like Punk did. I mean is it that hard for you to give credit to Punk?

Agreed. I am a Punk fan but if I wasn't, I would have given that man credit for delivering such a powerful promo.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
So Punk isn't that great because SES never had a chance to feud with DX or Vince?

And yes, ANYONE could have been booked to fix win a fixed match in a fixed sports against all the Legends that Randall did.

Lay off the kayfabe koolaid buddy.

SilverGhost
06-30-2011, 09:24 PM
That's not totally true. Many of the heels were being cheered, just like now. It depends on what a heel is doing to get people reactions. I didn't like Right To Censor because they were annoying as hell, not because they were great heels.

They were SUPPOSED to be annoying. They succeeded on that department as heels.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 09:26 PM
No just trying to prove a point saying someone is talent is the same as saying someone is good at something its a opinion cause someone could easily disagree and prove facts on why they suck doesnt make it true all it is is a opinion

So if I can shoot 100/100 free throws it's only opinion that I'm good at it. Your logic fails. Repeatedly.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 09:26 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL, that's not opinion, it's just a false statement. Just because you can say something doesn't mean it's not fact one way or the other or that it's opinion for sure.

No once again you a misreading what i am writing i said i can show you evidence proving why they suck and are not talented i am not just saying any thing out my ass i have evidence proving my statement. Now if you say the moon is mad of pudding and have evidence that is different but if you just saying it to say it then that is a false statement cause you have nothing to make up the statement you are making. The minute you can prove something with evidence and no one can prove other wise that is when it becomes a fact. Like if i said cm punk has a yellow boots that is a fact, if i say cm punk has the best books out of all the superstars in the ring well thats a opinion

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 09:28 PM
Evolution, Legacy, and......?

Idiot.

Legacy,Evolution ,Rated Rko Dummy 3 stables learn how to read, i wrote it in my first post dip shit

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 09:28 PM
No once again you a misreading what i am writing i said i can show you evidence proving why they suck and are not talented i am not just saying any thing out my ass i have evidence proving my statement. Now if you say the moon is mad of pudding and have evidence that is different but if you just saying it to say it then that is a false statement cause you have nothing to make up the statement you are making. The minute you can prove something with evidence and no one can prove other wise that is when it becomes a fact. Like if i said cm punk has a yellow boots that is a fact, if i say cm punk has the best books out of all the superstars in the ring well thats a opinion

And saying that Punk is the best IS opinion, you're right. But that's not what we're arguing. You're saying he's not talented, and that's not opinion, it's a false statement.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 09:29 PM
Legacy,Evolution ,Rated Rko Dummy 3 stables learn how to read, i wrote it in my first post dip shit

Rated RKO wasn't a stable, it was a tag team genius.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 09:30 PM
Out of all the heels, Punk is cheered the loudest. There is something working with this man and WWE knows it. Its just they had their heads up their ass.

Agreed. I am a Punk fan but if I wasn't, I would have given that man credit for delivering such a powerful promo.

i disagree The miz gets the biggest pop when he comes out listen next time his music hits. And i gave punk his credit for the promo i never said he didnt delivery im just saying it could of been used for someone else who needed something that big to help turn their career around

thetheme
06-30-2011, 09:31 PM
They were SUPPOSED to be annoying. They succeeded on that department as heels.

But others don't get credit for getting the cheers and boos that they get. People say that Mark Henry, Khali, and Big Show "can't wrestle" but they are "monsters" and they aren't supposed to "wrestle". Then people call kids stupid for cheering Cena when he is marketed for the kids. People curse those guys for that but they do their jobs, but hold a big shield for they guys they like. How is that any different?

SilverGhost
06-30-2011, 09:32 PM

Punk is talented. Not opinion, fact.

The fact that the list of names you provided CANNOT deliver like Punk is clear, especially out of all people you have chosen.....Mark Henry.

If you can bring me a worked shoot promo from either man that can deliver the same intensity and realism like Punk, I will admit to you they are talented.

But you don't want to give Punk credit. Why not? Because the IWC loves Punk for being the total package? Because you can't stand him?

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 09:33 PM

Alright, show me evidence the moon isn't made of pudding.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 09:34 PM
i disagree The miz gets the biggest pop when he comes out listen next time his music hits. And i gave punk his credit for the promo i never said he didnt delivery im just saying it could of been used for someone else who needed something that big to help turn their career around

I can't think of one "Miz" chant. I've heard plenty of "CM Punk" chants recently.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 09:36 PM

The fact that the list of names you provided CANNOT deliver like Punk is clear, especially out of all people you have chosen.....Mark Henry.

If you can bring me a worked shoot promo from either man that can deliver the same intensity and realism like Punk, I will admit to you they are talented.

But you don't want to give Punk credit. Why not? Because the IWC loves Punk for being the total package? Because you can't stand him?

He's feeling remote jealousy for Orton for not being the best.

johnnydropkicks
06-30-2011, 09:36 PM
why's people be postin deys blogs to the forums now? f'realz yall. f'realz.

*gang signs*

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 09:37 PM
So if I can shoot 100/100 free throws it's only opinion that I'm good at it. Your logic fails. Repeatedly.

I know someone that can make 200/200 now that is good you just ok...my logic makes sense your just too dumb to understand the difference between fact and opinion dummy

As far as the whole tag team stable thing, a Tag team is a stable im guessing you never played a wrestling game before cause if you did you would know a tag team is under the stable section. just like Dx was a stable just like NWO just like the hardys all stables with tag teams inside of it

If you think saying he is talent enough will make it a true statement and fact then knock yourself out with that, but its no different then someone saying cena cant wrestle then a 10 year saying yes he can...Same shit

SilverGhost
But others don't get credit for getting the cheers and boos that they get. People say that Mark Henry, Khali, and Big Show "can't wrestle" but they are "monsters" and they aren't supposed to "wrestle". Then people call kids stupid for cheering Cena when he is marketed for the kids. People curse those guys for that but they do their jobs, but hold a big shield for they guys they like. How is that any different?

Heels are supposed annoying, pain the ass, making you angry at them.

As for Henry, Khali and Big Show.....did they play the part as heels? Did they get heat from the crowd? Did it work? I heard boos so I think so.

The people who call kids idiots are the idiots themselves but the ideology of heels being annoying etc still remains the same.

We went nowhere with this.

ut11smithcor

Ok, so many things here.. but I agree with most but the one I will pick apart is The Rock has mostly bad movies compliment, Ok.
First - Fast Five was NOT Vin's movie, not even close. That would mean all the rest of them he played in was his? NOT. Granted it wasnt The Rocks movie either it was a mix of manys movie. The Rock has had MOSTLY Good movies, whether you want to admit it or not the Tooth Fairy to name a lame one got great reviews. Just because it doesnt appeal to your tastes doesnt mean it wasnt good. I didnt like a few of his movies but they did good in theaters. So take your own advice and give credit where credit is due. When you have about at LEAST 10 good movies hit theaters and make it a few weeks in the top 5 then come and claim to be a movie critic. Lastly, who cares who The Rock ripped off? Surely not I. And i am a huge Rock mark. lol. I could give a fuck less who he imitated/ripped off. He will always be The Rock. Just as Benoit to me will always be Benoit the great wrestler, Because did I know him as a father? No I knew him as the amazing athlete that he was, same i will remember him as so The Rock ripping off someone years before him is just part of the Circle of Life so to speak. lol.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 09:39 PM

What are you talking about? i can you say i dont want to give him credit when i already did go look up on the last few post i wrote in one i give him credit clearly

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 09:40 PM
He's feeling remote jealousy for Orton for not being the best.

Bet yet Cm punk is the one bitching and moaning while Randy is off doing bigger and better things with the WHC yeah im so jealousy lol

johnnydropkicks
06-30-2011, 09:40 PM
What are you talking about? i can you say i dont want to give him credit when i already did go look up on the last few post i wrote in one i give him credit clearly

acknowledge that punk has everything except too much edge/risk for the suits..

johnnydropkicks
06-30-2011, 09:41 PM
Bet yet Cm punk is the one bitching and moaning while Randy is off doing bigger and better things with the WHC yeah im so jealousy lol

Everything Randy has done lately has been with the help of one very important player in all of that.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 09:41 PM
I know someone that can make 200/200 now that is good you just ok...my logic makes sense your just too dumb to understand the difference between fact and opinion dummy

As far as the whole tag team stable thing, a Tag team is a stable im guessing you never played a wrestling game before cause if you did you would know a tag team is under the stable section. just like Dx was a stable just like NWO just like the hardys all stables with tag teams inside of it

If you think saying he is talent enough will make it a true statement and fact then knock yourself out with that, but its no different then someone saying cena cant wrestle then a 10 year saying yes he can...Same shit

Oh well I forgot the rules of wrestling come down from THQ.

From Wiki:
Stable
is a group of wrestlers within a promotion who have a common element—friendships, either real or storyline, a common manager, or a common storyline—which puts them together as a unit.

See that? A GROUP. Not a PAIR. They never refer to tag teams as stables, you're an idiot and you just can't admit when you're wrong.

SilverGhost
06-30-2011, 09:43 PM

“Yesterday I got caught up in a live radio interview and brought Kelly’s personal life into it.”

“I owe Kelly K and apology. The fact that she has dated a few guys I work with doesn’t make her a bad person, and is also none of my or anyone else’s business. Yesterday I got caught up in a live radio interview and brought Kelly’s personal life into it. It was completely uncalled for.

“Kelly, I hope one day you can forgive me. I do however understand if that doesn’t happen. Please everyone, trash me all you want, but please drop this topic out of respect for Barb.”-Randy Orton

http://ih2.redbubble.net/work.4167967.1.sticker,375x360.jesus-would-slap-you-silly-v1.png

eyehatecena
06-30-2011, 09:44 PM

True, not many people these days could pull off a promo anywhere near as great as Punks this past Monday(Jericho could pull it off though), if someone else wrote it for him, the guy needs to write for everybody- b ut I am thinking Punk had more input in that promo(well most of his too)- anyways Punk delivered it with more passion, more skill than anyone on the roster now could eveeeer dream of and it all ringed of truth and did not sound like some generic/cheesy promo that 90 % of the roster do, if they are lucky to get mic time.
It reminded me of Joey Styles promo when he left Raw- lots of emotion and Styles was just an annoucer

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 09:44 PM
For all you stupid people who think Saying Cm punk is talent makes it a true statement. Learn the difference between fact and opinion before coming on here and just making a ass of yourself. Your making all of punks fans look bad lol

o·pin·ion
 [uh-pin-yuhn] Show IPA
–noun

a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/opinion

thetheme
06-30-2011, 09:46 PM
Ok, so many things here.. but I agree with most but the one I will pick apart is The Rock has mostly bad movies compliment, Ok.
First - Fast Five was NOT Vin's movie, not even close. That would mean all the rest of them he played in was his? NOT. Granted it wasnt The Rocks movie either it was a mix of manys movie. The Rock has had MOSTLY Good movies, whether you want to admit it or not the Tooth Fairy to name a lame one got great reviews. Just because it doesnt appeal to your tastes doesnt mean it wasnt good. I didnt like a few of his movies but they did good in theaters. So take your own advice and give credit where credit is due. When you have about at LEAST 10 good movies hit theaters and make it a few weeks in the top 5 then come and claim to be a movie critic. Lastly, who cares who The Rock ripped off? Surely not I. And i am a huge Rock mark. lol. I could give a fuck less who he imitated/ripped off. He will always be The Rock. Just as Benoit to me will always be Benoit the great wrestler, Because did I know him as a father? No I knew him as the amazing athlete that he was, same i will remember him as so The Rock ripping off someone years before him is just part of the Circle of Life so to speak. lol.

I understand all of that, but I DO give The Rock and CM Punk credit where credit is due. What I was saying is that Cena gets all the negative shit and he doesn't deserve all of it, especially when some have done the same things he has.

Bodom
This is retarded.

SilverGhost
For all you stupid people who think Saying Cm punk is talent makes it a true statement. Learn the difference between fact and opinion before coming on here and just making a ass of yourself. Your making all of punks fans look bad lol

o·pin·ion
 [uh-pin-yuhn] Show IPA
–noun

Uh....we know the difference between fact and opinion.

That is why.....CM Punk is talented. THAT is FACT!

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 09:47 PM

I don't see how headlining the B Show and screwing over one of the hardest working most deserving guys in the last decade is bigger and better than deliver one of the greatest promos of all time and setting the internet on fire, even getting non wrestling sites to take notice. When was the last time Jim Rome invited Orton onto his show?

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 09:47 PM
Oh well I forgot the rules of wrestling come down from THQ.

From Wiki:
Stable
is a group of wrestlers within a promotion who have a common element—friendships, either real or storyline, a common manager, or a common storyline—which puts them together as a unit.

See that? A GROUP. Not a PAIR. They never refer to tag teams as stables, you're an idiot and you just can't admit when you're wrong.

I do not see a number when u find something with a number then ill gladly change my statement

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 09:48 PM

o·pin·ion
 [uh-pin-yuhn] Show IPA
–noun

You're the one who needs to learn the difference.

I'll repeat myself.

Saying Punk is the best wrestler, OPINION.

Saying Punk is talented, FACT.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 09:48 PM
Uh....we know the difference between fact and opinion.

That is why.....CM Punk is talented. THAT is FACT!

Im done talking to you cause you just stupid for the sake of being stupid..or maybe you just cant help it idk

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 09:49 PM

I'll repeat myself.

That is a personal view you have of him So Opinion

SilverGhost
06-30-2011, 09:50 PM

I'll repeat myself.

Im done talking to you cause you just stupid for the sake of being stupid..or maybe you just cant help it idk

One other person knows the difference. Are you gonna call him stupid too?

IPOOPINTHEBATH
I do not see a number when u find something with a number then ill gladly change my statement

Yeah, you see tons of groups with only two people.

johnnydropkicks
This is retarded.

you mean this discussion or just shit in general?

jrsckilla23
06-30-2011, 09:51 PM

I didn't even feel ripped at all but Damn!! i thought i was old i know 33 year old people who moved on from Wrestling Entertainment WHY??? cuz it got lame. If you mention Cena do you think everyone is gonna know who he is NO!!! Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Stone Cold, The Rock, The Undertaker, Ricky Steamboat, Macho Man, Hogan Hate him, Ultimate Warrior, Ric Flair, Tito Santana, Mil Mascara, Santos and Blue Demon those are Lucha Libre Wrestlers i just mention and they are more known than fucken Cena. Let me ask you something why are these websites or pages on facebook are created so we can say whatever the fuck we want on the product we watch.

Let me give you an Example "Youtube" there are tons of videos there and you should know this there is a Like or Dislike buttom and write a comment about the video WHY?? once again we can say whatever the fuck we want. The Rock yeah i guess I'm hanging on his nut sack but you got Cena's in your mouth why cuz i hate the fact that you say well I don't like Cena but he's this and that cut bullshit your a fan. We can keep going on with this Oh!! one last thing We all know who the creative mind is and that's Vince but i don't a give a shit if he makes Cena a Homothug, Thinks He Served In The Armed Forces or Try to be himself in the Wrestling Entretainment the fact of the matter is We ain't never gonna like him Inside the Wrestling business and i still watch WWE the same reason as you do cuz we have watched it way to long and now that is so lame and boring we are waiting for something exciting to happen like The Rock returning and Cm Punks Shoot on Monday Night. Tell me anything you want to say.....big difference from bitching and complaining.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 09:51 PM
It's my opinion that you're a dumbass, but you're quickly proving it to be fact.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 09:53 PM
I didn't even feel ripped at all but Damn!! i thought i was old i know 33 year old people who moved on from Wrestling Entertainment WHY??? cuz it got lame. If you mention Cena do you think everyone is gonna know who he is NO!!! Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Stone Cold, The Rock, The Undertaker, Ricky Steamboat, Macho Man, Hogan Hate him, Ultimate Warrior, Ric Flair, Tito Santana, Mil Mascara, Santos and Blue Demon those are Lucha Libre Wrestlers i just mention and they are more known than fucken Cena. Let me ask you something why are these websites or pages on facebook are created so we can say whatever the fuck we want on the product we watch.

Sorry, I gotta say that Cena is more well known than all of them except Rock, Stone Cold, and Hogan. Not within the wrestling business, but worldwide. Cena has crossed the barrier into mainstream, except the three I mentioned none of the others have.

johnnydropkicks
06-30-2011, 09:54 PM
but as well both Savage and Bret did.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 09:54 PM
One other person knows the difference. Are you gonna call him stupid too?

yeah cause you both of saying Cm punk is talent is not a personal view you of have him and instead its a Fact that can not be proven wrong. Thats like as i said before Cena cant wrestle a 12 year old with disagree and tell you he can wrestle doesn't mean what the 12 year said is a fact or what you said is a fact you both have personal views of him and his in ring talent simple as that. Same goes with Cm punk both no wrong just have two totally different views of cm punk talent.

Bodom
06-30-2011, 09:56 PM
yeah cause you both of saying Cm punk is talent is not a personal view you of have him and instead its a Fact that can not be proven wrong. Thats like as i said before Cena cant wrestle a 12 year old with disagree and tell you he can wrestle doesn't mean what the 12 year said is a fact or what you said is a fact you both have personal views of him and his in ring talent simple as that. Same goes with Cm punk both no wrong just have two totally different views of cm punk talent.

Please stop lowering the collective IQ of this board.

eyehatecena
06-30-2011, 09:57 PM
This is retarded.
Yes it is......

johnnydropkicks
06-30-2011, 09:57 PM

yeah. seriosuly.

I can't afford to lose any!

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 09:58 PM

I was just about to say something along the lines of how we're arguing the difference between opinion and fact with a guy who can't even tell the difference between your and you're and capitalizes random words in the middle of his sentence.

But this pretty much sums it up.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 09:58 PM
CM PUNK IS NOT TALENT. -ihearvoices

SilverGhost
06-30-2011, 10:00 PM

I can provide PROOF that CM Punk IS talented.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OS9wZGb_3g

Paul Heyman finds Punk to be talented.

Stone Cold Steve Austin finds Punk to be talented.

The IWC finds Punk to be talented.

The people who know Punk really well, like Colt Cabana, finds Punk to be talented.

HELL I bet even unbiased wrestling marks finds Punk to be talented.

Punk=talented

Get over it.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 10:00 PM

Oh wow so please let me get this straight you are saying the statement "Cm punk is talented is a fact and not a personal view of him"? Take away the fact you may or may not like him i just want to know that statement in general is it a fact or a personal view of him because i think you guys are looking at it and saying yeah of course he is talented i think he is great so it must be a fact and your not thinking straight.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 10:01 PM
I was just about to say something along the lines of how we're arguing the difference between opinion and fact with a guy who can't even tell the difference between your and you're and capitalizes random words in the middle of his sentence.

unlike you im not focusing on my hand writing on this site cause its not a English class its a site to share thoughts and facts simple as that

Bodom
06-30-2011, 10:02 PM
Oh wow so please let me get this straight you are saying the statement "Cm punk is talented is a fact and not a personal view of him"? Take away the fact you may or may not like him i just want to know that statement in general is it a fact or a personal view of him because i think you guys are looking at it and saying yeah of course he is talented i think he is great so it must be a fact and your not thinking straight.

See my prior post.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
I'm still waiting for evidence the moon isn't made of pudding.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
See my prior post.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Oh Bodom, always so short and sweet.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 10:03 PM
unlike you im not focusing on my hand writing on this site cause its not a English class its a site to share thoughts and facts simple as that

I'm not retarded, I don't have to focus on my typing.

Bodom
06-30-2011, 10:03 PM
I'm still waiting for evidence the moon isn't made of pudding.

You won't find any considering the moon is made of cheese.

Everybody knows that. DERP

eyehatecena
06-30-2011, 10:04 PM

The persons username is "ihearvoices", which means he is an Orton fan. Cut the guy some slack, of course he would not know proper grammer.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 10:04 PM
I can provide PROOF that CM Punk IS talented.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OS9wZGb_3g

Paul Heyman finds Punk to be talented.

Stone Cold Steve Austin finds Punk to be talented.

The IWC finds Punk to be talented.

The people who know Punk really well, like Colt Cabana, finds Punk to be talented.

HELL I bet even unbiased wrestling marks finds Punk to be talented.

Punk=talented

Get over it.

I feel bad for Cm punk now cause he has fans like you...the only thing you have as proof of him being talented is a recent promo he did...You could of put up a match or something 2 years ago but you put up something recent proving my point that its not WWE who dont know what they got til its gone its fans just like you. 2 years ago punk was just another superstar now after a few dumb quotes 2 good promos finding he is leaving now he=god to you people...I laugh im done with this

Bodom
06-30-2011, 10:05 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL

Oh Bodom, always so short and sweet.

Gracias amigo.

johnnydropkicks
06-30-2011, 10:09 PM
Well I feel like we've all bonded.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 10:10 PM
Still not 1 person can answer what i said about cena. Some people on this site say Cena has no in ring skill he sucks while others say he is talented and does his job...Now if the statement that cm punk is talented is a fact. then one of the statements about cena must be false but how when both sides can clearly prove their point? please answer me this and dont say its different cause its the same thing

Bodom
06-30-2011, 10:13 PM
Well I feel like we've all bonded.

Group hug!!!!!

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 10:18 PM
Never

http://www.wrestlehut.org/images/6/61/Wifebeater.gifhttp://www.wrestlehut.org/images/0/0b/Jericho.gif

Bodom
06-30-2011, 10:20 PM
Now you're just being a dick.

TNA 'The very best'
06-30-2011, 10:21 PM

Youve given me shit all day about what has punk done within the last 2/3 years, and then you list off a bunch of stuff orton has done, but none of it has been in the last 2/3 years.

Cool Cool

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 10:21 PM
Still not 1 person can answer what i said about cena. Some people on this site say Cena has no in ring skill he sucks while others say he is talented and does his job...Now if the statement that cm punk is talented is a fact. then one of the statements about cena must be false but how when both sides can clearly prove their point? please answer me this and dont say its different cause its the same thing

I already discussed Cena earlier in the thread, but I'll pander to you and do it again. I'll try to keep it in layman's terms.

Cena is talented at entertaining. He's good enough on the mic. He is not talented in the ring. The people who say he has no talent are people who generally focus on his in ring abilities.

Punk is talented in the ring. Punk is talented on the mic. Punk is talented at entertaining.

So there is a difference.

eyehatecena
06-30-2011, 10:24 PM
Look on Youtube for a randon sampling of CM Punk matches through out his career, Indies to now. Listen to his promos with whatever Feds he was with at differnt times.
Do the same with Cena.
There is no comparision.

*joins in the group hug

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 10:25 PM
Youve given me shit all day about what has punk done within the last 2/3 years, and then you list off a bunch of stuff orton has done, but none of it has been in the last 2/3 years.

Cool Cool

The whole thing with Step vince and shane and HHH was recent if im not wrong it was like 2 years ago... As far as what he has done recent his and Christan series have been entertain on both ends they bring the best out of each other in the ring their promos are not all that great

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 10:26 PM
Group hug!!!!!

Even me?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kUXFY_PvRw0/TAKMBHRSp0I/AAAAAAAAA5E/snPu8zFVRTc/s1600/PussinBootsShrek2C10123744.jpeg

Bodom
06-30-2011, 10:28 PM
I can't say no to Mr. Boots.

TNA 'The very best'
06-30-2011, 10:33 PM
The whole thing with Step vince and shane and HHH was recent if im not wrong it was like 2 years ago... As far as what he has done recent his and Christan series have been entertain on both ends they bring the best out of each other in the ring their promos are not all that great

ok so youve named his current feud and one other thing, so can you honestly tell me Punk has not done any thing in the 'last 2/3 years' that hasnt been entertaining????

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 10:35 PM
Look on Youtube for a randon sampling of CM Punk matches through out his career, Indies to now. Listen to his promos with whatever Feds he was with at differnt times.
Do the same with Cena.
There is no comparision.

*joins in the group hug

ive watch punk throughout his career same as cena and no one can tell me or convince me different that Cm punk was given many chances real early in his career while Cena had to work hard to get them same as miz. And thats why i respect them over punk cause they came in and work and fought for everything they got while punk came in God of the indies or whatever you want to call him and was instantly given belts pushes and finally when WWE decide ok punk we going to cool you down a little so guys like R truth and Miz and ADR can get their chance to shine its a problem maybe not for him cause idk him personally enough to know that answer but it is a major problem for the IWC well not all but high %. Anyone who says punk wasnt pushed right and havent been given chances is simply downplaying his own career in WWE and saying everything he has done this point dont count like his career started the minute he return with the new nexus and if you really feel that way what kind of fans are you

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 10:39 PM
ive watch punk throughout his career same as cena and no one can tell me or convince me different that Cm punk was given many chances real early in his career while Cena had to work hard to get them same as miz. And thats why i respect them over punk cause they came in and work and fought for everything they got while punk came in God of the indies or whatever you want to call him and was instantly given belts pushes and finally when WWE decide ok punk we going to cool you down a little so guys like R truth and Miz and ADR can get their chance to shine its a problem maybe not for him cause idk him personally enough to know that answer but it is a major problem for the IWC well not all but high %. Anyone who says punk wasnt pushed right and havent been given chances is simply downplaying his own career in WWE and saying everything he has done this point dont count like his career started the minute he return with the new nexus and if you really feel that way what kind of fans are you

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=28193,filename=Watermelon_lol_wut .jpg

dres1214
06-30-2011, 10:40 PM
I've actually been eating popcorn and reading this thread. Pretty entertaining.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 10:41 PM
BUT GAIZ PUNK CUDNT BEAT ORTUN HE ISNT BETEr

thetheme
06-30-2011, 10:43 PM
Listen. Let me make it clear. I am in NO WAY taking anything away from CM Punk. He is talented in and out of the ring in the wrestling business and I give him credit and props. But can you just imagine if someone else would have said all that he said without someone calling it bitching? There are other guys that don't get any props and their contributions get ignored no matter what they do and that's just messed up, and that's including Cena.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 10:44 PM
ok so youve named his current feud and one other thing, so can you honestly tell me Punk has not done any thing in the 'last 2/3 years' that hasnt been entertaining????

yes he has but entertaining and Deserve to be one of the go to guys is two different things. Kofi is entertaining so is Jomo so is Doph alot of guys have been entertaining but 90% of them just dont have everything it takes to be the go to guy as someone said before HHH was never the go to guy it was Rock and Austin. Now its John and recently Randy, Cm punk fans just need to understand as good as you may feel he is all around he is not as marketable as cena and randy or a guy like rey or kofi or Jomo or miz and thats ok look at Y2j one of the best at what he does IMO but never was that go to guy and he was ok with that he has been back and forth throughout his whole career getting the IC belt then the WWE or WHC. If Cm punk is use the same its not the end of the world cause in the history of Wrestling i promise you alot of guys who was talented in every way but just never got the right gimmick or right push or just didnt have what it took to be the top guy doesnt mean you are a failure just mean you just not the top guy. Ricky "the dragon was never used like Hogan or a guy like ultimate Warrior but i bet if you ask guys in the back they worship the ground he walks. its not always about being the go to guy its all about being having the best matches and have people always remember your segment does Cm punk do that No but he is getting there now

thetheme
06-30-2011, 10:44 PM
BUT GAIZ PUNK CUDNT BEAT ORTUN HE ISNT BETEr

Uhhhhh, no. Hell no. And Hell no again. LOL

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 10:45 PM
I think the only guy that may have even come close to delivering that promo the way Punk did would be Chavo, and only because I imagine he was one of the most frustrated guys on the roster. And even then, he doesn't have the finesse on the mic that Punk does. Solid, but not solid gold.

SilverGhost
06-30-2011, 10:47 PM
Listen. Let me make it clear. I am in NO WAY taking anything away from CM Punk. He is talented in and out of the ring in the wrestling business and I give him credit and props. But can you just imagine if someone else would have said all that he said without someone calling it bitching? There are other guys that don't get any props and their contributions get ignored no matter what they do and that's just messed up, and that's including Cena.

That is thing. Some has to fit in order for something like that would work. Like if Ted or Mark Henry did it, it wouldn't cause a buzz but normal people and certain IWC people WOULD call it bitching because they are just meh as heels.

Its WWE for you. They know what they are doing with this storyline and Punk fits the bill.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 10:48 PM
yes he has but entertaining and Deserve to be one of the go to guys is two different things. Kofi is entertaining so is Jomo so is Doph alot of guys have been entertaining but 90% of them just dont have everything it takes to be the go to guy as someone said before HHH was never the go to guy it was Rock and Austin. Now its John and recently Randy, Cm punk fans just need to understand as good as you may feel he is all around he is not as marketable as cena and randy or a guy like rey or kofi or Jomo or miz and thats ok look at Y2j one of the best at what he does IMO but never was that go to guy and he was ok with that he has been back and forth throughout his whole career getting the IC belt then the WWE or WHC. If Cm punk is use the same its not the end of the world cause in the history of Wrestling i promise you alot of guys who was talented in every way but just never got the right gimmick or right push or just didnt have what it took to be the top guy doesnt mean you are a failure just mean you just not the top guy. Ricky "the dragon was never used like Hogan or a guy like ultimate Warrior but i bet if you ask guys in the back they worship the ground he walks. its not always about being the go to guy its all about being having the best matches and have people always remember your segment does Cm punk do that No but he is getting there now

Are you forgetting HHH dominating the WHC and Raw for like three years?

thetheme
06-30-2011, 10:49 PM
I think the only guy that may have even come close to delivering that promo the way Punk did would be Chavo, and only because I imagine he was one of the most frustrated guys on the roster. And even then, he doesn't have the finesse on the mic that Punk does. Solid, but not solid gold.

Agreed... That would have been epic as well, and it would have made more sense IMO. More epic than Punks?! That's a matter of debate.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 10:52 PM
Agreed... That would have been epic as well, and it would have made more sense IMO. More epic than Punks?! That's a matter of debate.

I don't think so. Maybe if Chavo's had been a straight shoot and not part of a storyline.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 10:52 PM

I agree but the truth is just like rest of the IWC members of this site just dont care about whats right or wrong or giving credit where its due unless we are talking about someone they're behind then u most give them credit or you just bitching or moaning. But i bet in all those AntiCena threads not one of them says even tho i hate his gimmick he is a hard working and does his job well. Its always he sucks, he stale, has only 5 moves or my fav "SuperCena" its like they down play his hard work. They bash me for the same thing they do on a daily basis the only difference is i think Cm punk has a bright future if he just stick it through and allow things to play out and also the IWC would do the same and stop doing the same thing they bitch about vince doing forcing cena onto the fans, the EWN is Guilty of forcing down Cm punk and ryder down members of this site throats. If you say anything bad about them they bash you and try to belittle you and thats one thing i never got. 75 % of The IWC is as bad as Vince and that is completely the truth IMO.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 10:54 PM
Are you forgetting HHH dominating the WHC and Raw for like three years?

Im not talking about belts im talking about being the poster boy of the company im talking about Commercials im talking about sponsors all of the HHH never got up to the point when everyone left no rock and no austin

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 10:55 PM
I agree but the truth is just like rest of the IWC members of this site just dont care about whats right or wrong or giving credit where its due unless we are talking about someone they're behind then u most give them credit or you just bitching or moaning. But i bet in all those AntiCena threads not one of them says even tho i hate his gimmick he is a hard working and does his job well. Its always he sucks, he stale, has only 5 moves or my fav "SuperCena" its like they down play his hard work. They bash me for the same thing they do on a daily basis the only difference is i think Cm punk has a bright future if he just stick it through and allow things to play out and also the IWC would do the same and stop doing the same thing they bitch about vince doing forcing cena onto the fans, the EWN is Guilty of forcing down Cm punk and ryder down members of this site throats. If you say anything bad about them they bash you and try to belittle you and thats one thing i never got. 75 % of The IWC is as bad as Vince and that is completely the truth IMO.

1. I hate Cena and gave him credit where it was due in this very thread. You're making yourself look even stupider than we thought possible.

2. You say Punk has a bright future. But you've been arguing that he has no talent. WHICH IS IT?

3. How can something be the truth in your opinion? Once again just proving you can't differentiate between the definition of fact and opinion.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 10:56 PM
Im not talking about belts im talking about being the poster boy of the company im talking about Commercials im talking about sponsors all of the HHH never got up to the point when everyone left no rock and no austin

So Raw had no posterboy for three years?

eyehatecena
I really can not follow what you are trying to say that well with your long ass run on sentences. What I did get out of it was you were saying how hard Cena and Miz have worked- yes they have. They both deserved their pushes. The thing is, they have only worked their asses off in WWE for the better part of their careers. I would consider Cena's time in OVW part of his WWE career because at the time, it was WWEs training ground, or whatever you want to call it.
Del Rio and Truth, both great additions to the main event levels- they add variety and both are very skilled at what they do. They have worked their asses off too, in other companies and now in WWE.
Punk- you kind of lost me on what your point was on him. All I know is he has had a pretty good run. He has been at the top before but has also been miss used at times. I am just guessing its Vince, he likes his guys big, muscular, yes men. Punk is neither of the 3, sure I am sure Punk does what Vince tells him to do, he is the boss. But I do not see Punk being so much of an asskisser he gets everything he wants.

dres1214
http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/funny-celebrity-pictures-btch-slapped-by-a-ninja.jpg

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 10:59 PM
1. I hate Cena and gave him credit where it was due in this very thread. You're making yourself look even stupider than we thought possible.

2. You say Punk has a bright future. But you've been arguing that he has no talent. WHICH IS IT?

3. How can something be the truth in your opinion? Once again just proving you can't differentiate between the definition of fact and opinion.

if you go read our whole convo over you will see that it was not if i think he was talented or not it was if your statement was a fact or opinion

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 11:00 PM
if you go read our whole convo over you will see that it was not if i think he was talented or not it was if your statement was a fact or opinion

Because you said he had no talent. If all you want to do is argue about semantics (look it up) then maybe you need to find a grammar forum. They'll probably rag on you a lot harder than we are though.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 11:00 PM
So Raw had no posterboy for three years?

Again your misreading what i wrote i said up til When Rock and stone cold left and there was no one left HHH wasn't the poster boy the minute they left HHH took the ball and ran with it then came Cena.

eyehatecena
06-30-2011, 11:04 PM
Again your misreading what i wrote i said up til When Rock and stone cold left and there was no one left HHH wasn't the poster boy the minute they left HHH took the ball and ran with it then came Cena.
What? Again with your damn run on sentences!

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 11:06 PM

You said HHH was never a posterboy. To me "posterboy" means face of the company or brand. If HHH wasn't the face of Raw, who was?

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 11:06 PM
I really can not follow what you are trying to say that well with your long ass run on sentences. What I did get out of it was you were saying how hard Cena and Miz have worked- yes they have. They both deserved their pushes. The thing is, they have only worked their asses off in WWE for the better part of their careers. I would consider Cena's time in OVW part of his WWE career because at the time, it was WWEs training ground, or whatever you want to call it.
Del Rio and Truth, both great additions to the main event levels- they add variety and both are very skilled at what they do. They have worked their asses off too, in other companies and now in WWE.
Punk- you kind of lost me on what your point was on him. All I know is he has had a pretty good run. He has been at the top before but has also been miss used at times. I am just guessing its Vince, he likes his guys big, muscular, yes men. Punk is neither of the 3, sure I am sure Punk does what Vince tells him to do, he is the boss. But I do not see Punk being so much of an asskisser he gets everything he wants.

Do i think punk is a asskisser? No
Do i believe punk was push real quick in his career the minute he walked into the company? yes
if you look at all he has done and you match it with the average superstar this guy is lucky, shows WWE has invested a lot in him i think the issues is alot of the IWC has forgotten this and suddenly think punk should be push right away with the belt on him and it just does not work that way and we all know how the IWC works if they dont get their way they are like a bunch of babies bitch and moan all day. IMO cm punk is a top heel hands down if not 1 or 2 he has to be 3 but i think alot of the IWC wants him to be in Cena spot or Randy spot and that just not going to happen as long as both of those guys are still healthy and as long as punk is heel.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 11:09 PM
You said HHH was never a posterboy. To me "posterboy" means face of the company or brand. If HHH wasn't the face of Raw, who was?

-_- while Rock and stone cold was in the business HHH was not the go to guy he wasnt the guy the company threw all their money at it was Rock and stone cold. Now when they left yes HHH was the posterboy, The man but not until both Stone cold and rock left the company.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 11:13 PM
Because you said he had no talent. If all you want to do is argue about semantics (look it up) then maybe you need to find a grammar forum. They'll probably rag on you a lot harder than we are though.

See difference from me and you is im not going to insult you over and over again i will share my thoughts and views maybe throw a few jabs and go about my day but a guy like you comes on this site and gets off acting as you're perfect when you are probably a lonely kid who doesn't know what breast look like and never gets laid. instead of worry about my grammar worry about getting laid once in a while maybe you wouldn't be such a dick or dick riding Cm punk so much/

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 11:22 PM
See difference from me and you is im not going to insult you over and over again i will share my thoughts and views maybe throw a few jabs and go about my day but a guy like you comes on this site and gets off acting as you're perfect when you are probably a lonely kid who doesn't know what breast look like and never gets laid. instead of worry about my grammar worry about getting laid once in a while maybe you wouldn't be such a dick or dick riding Cm punk so much/

23 years old with a girlfriend of five years and a two year old daughter. Good try though.

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 11:30 PM
23 years old with a girlfriend of five years and a two year old daughter. Good try though.

But still have time to Dick ride Cm punk and focus on me i admire you weirdo see you around http://i29.tinypic.com/2us7toi.jpg

eyehatecena
06-30-2011, 11:31 PM
Do i think punk is a asskisser? No
Do i believe punk was push real quick in his career the minute he walked into the company? yes
if you look at all he has done and you match it with the average superstar this guy is lucky, shows WWE has invested a lot in him i think the issues is alot of the IWC has forgotten this and suddenly think punk should be push right away with the belt on him and it just does not work that way and we all know how the IWC works if they dont get their way they are like a bunch of babies bitch and moan all day. IMO cm punk is a top heel hands down if not 1 or 2 he has to be 3 but i think alot of the IWC wants him to be in Cena spot or Randy spot and that just not going to happen as long as both of those guys are still healthy and as long as punk is heel.

They pushed Punk because of his talent when he came into ECW/WWE. And it was quite awhile before he even touched gold when he got to one of the top shows.

Punk being heel has nothing to do with not being the top guy on any of the shows. When Edge was on SD, he was the go to guy, heel or not. Of course he was talented as hell in the ring and on the mic. My point is Cena and Orton is Vinces type of guys- which I described before in another post. Punk, despite him being 1000 times better than them in the ring and on the mic, is not your typical Vince guy- he is not buldging with muscles. But Punk could be one of the go to guys despite that- just based on talent alone.

There is no talking logic with you. Your post are not easy to follow with your shitty grammar and all- so I am just gonna go.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 11:31 PM
But still have time to Dick ride Cm punk and focus on me i admire you weirdo see you around http://i29.tinypic.com/2us7toi.jpg

That's not PG.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-30-2011, 11:32 PM
Wait, did he just say he admires me?

ihearvoices
06-30-2011, 11:45 PM
They pushed Punk because of his talent when he came into ECW/WWE. And it was quite awhile before he even touched gold when he got to one of the top shows.

Punk being heel has nothing to do with not being the top guy on any of the shows. When Edge was on SD, he was the go to guy, heel or not. Of course he was talented as hell in the ring and on the mic. My point is Cena and Orton is Vinces type of guys- which I described before in another post. Punk, despite him being 1000 times better than them in the ring and on the mic, is not your typical Vince guy- he is not buldging with muscles. But Punk could be one of the go to guys despite that- just based on talent alone.

There is no talking logic with you. Your post are not easy to follow with your shitty grammar and all- so I am just gonna go.

Do some research and come talk to me then Nothing you said made any sense at all! he came in the wwe '06 won the the ECW title and then he won the MITB and won the WHC in 08 like if thats not fast i dont know what is. then won the belt in 09 again then in the rest of '09/'10 he was doing the SES and being place in the title picture every now and then in late '10/'11 he was out of ring action came back and did the new nexus and now we are here in the present time. In Between all of that he didnt do much outside of winning belts he didnt have any memorable matches and segments and you cant blame booking i blame it on one thing and one thing only he is still just starting he hasnt been in the company for 6 years yet by 10 he will be a big play just not right now he is a top heel but just not a big player thats all.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
07-01-2011, 12:06 AM
In 10 years CM Punk will be a big play.

monctonvike
07-01-2011, 12:26 AM

I am a huge fan of punks, if there is anyone out there that he could be compared to today. I would say y2j, with that being said I can say you do make some valid points. However I don't they could have jus plugged anyone in there. There are many reports that punk is leaving this baffles me, typical vkm would have cena bury him or take him off of tv all together.

FaceOfSpades
07-01-2011, 12:44 AM
Alright, show me evidence the moon isn't made of pudding.

This might not get read but you are a certified asshole. Best heel I've seen to date. Why aren't you doing a radio show again?

Spear-O-Matic
07-01-2011, 01:05 AM

You accuse IPITB of being a "dick rider" yet you apparently have a whole folder of 260lb muscled men. Hmmm....

ihearvoices
07-01-2011, 01:13 AM
You accuse IPITB of being a "dick rider" yet you apparently have a whole folder of 260lb muscled men. Hmmm....

Real late and real corny...obvious i got it from google but this one is for you straight from the source http://www.themiddlefinger.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/stone-cold-steve-austin-flipping-bird.jpg

daverende5
07-01-2011, 02:50 AM
Guys, it's all a set-up :P, read on his account:

Pissing Off Others

Haters gonna hate:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/41627701.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1309507630&Signature=LcVQM%2FKlEP3siCfW%2FDHvYfDnvg0%3D

ihearvoices
07-01-2011, 03:15 AM
Guys, it's all a set-up :P, read on his account:

Pissing Off Others

Haters gonna hate:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/41627701.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1309507630&Signature=LcVQM%2FKlEP3siCfW%2FDHvYfDnvg0%3D

Actually thats something i put on my page a long time ago when i first came on here and never bother actually going through fixing my profile if you see its pretty much incomplete.
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/funny-pictures-captain-obvious-cat.jpg

IPOOPINTHEBATH
07-01-2011, 08:29 AM
This might not get read but you are a certified asshole. Best heel I've seen to date. Why aren't you doing a radio show again?

Because in radio they have to come to you. I can pick and choose online.

And thank you. :D

IPOOPINTHEBATH
07-01-2011, 08:30 AM
Actually thats something i put on my page a long time ago when i first came on here and never bother actually going through fixing my profile if you see its pretty much incomplete.
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/funny-pictures-captain-obvious-cat.jpg

Did you write the caption for that pic?

ut11smithcor
07-01-2011, 08:48 AM
If you say that CM Punk is NOT Talented, You should probably stop watching wrestling and die.
Best solution.

daverende5
07-01-2011, 08:52 AM
@ihearvoices
You're welcome...

My opinion about the main post (first one) is:
I would have give anybody credit, if they would have delivered the promo like him. Even if I hate the guy. The main point for me is that this is something refreshing, something new (not often seen in this times) and the biggest point is that everything is now talking about it. That's exactly what they want. Does he deserve a push? I think so. He has been out of the main event, and via this way he showed what he brings to the game.
I loved his attitude, cause that's exactly the way he feels, and that's entertaining. (DX also had a teenager attitude, remember?) And I also like him, because he is more of the attitude-era. He misses it, like I do. He just doesn't work well in this environment, and that's because he has nothing with PG. PG isn't that bad, but it is limited for guys like CM Punk. That's also why Batista and some other guys left. I self didn't see much of him in ROH nor Indies nor ECW, but for me he proved something by shooting a great promo and making some great matches (example: Mysterio). I am not anybody's fanboy, but I just have more respect for him by shooting the promo like he did.

(ps. I loved Randy Orton's old theme (Burn In My Light) much better than ihearvoices :p)
(pss. Legend Killer > Viper :p )

Moe21
07-01-2011, 11:24 AM
Ive read this whole thread and all Ive really seen was whaaaaaa people like cm punk more the Cena, whaaaaaa theres more hate threads on Cena and Ortan then there is Punk. Come the fuck on. Im a fan of Ortan and I honestly dont see what hes really done lately to wow anyone. Im not going to bash Cena and Orton because I do think they deserve to be in the position they are in but Punk does deserve it to! He is and always has been talented. I loved the promo he did on RAW because it was real. It was something that fans like myself have been missing since the attitude era left. PG is good but you dont see anything that great anymore. Hell I liked it when Cena went back to his old self when him and the Rock was going back and forth, and I cant stand Cena. I havent read any of the spoilers for next weeks RAW because Id rather just wait and see what Cena has to say about the whole thing. Im hoping like hell it isnt something corny.

American_Wolf
07-02-2011, 10:28 PM
Hey folks,

I've been reading this blog for months, at the least, and finally decided to have a say, for better or worse.

I agree with most of what has been said on this thread, Punks promo this week was probably the most refreshing and exhilarating thing to hit the entire business in a long time. However, one promo does not make a revolution.

I don't believe I'm alone in thinking a large majority of it was scripted, at least to a small degree. I reckon they gave Punk a decent amount of air-time and told him to shoot as he saw fit. I feel that he went in harder than they probably felt he would, and at least I was surprised at the viciousness and anger that he hit out at the WWE.

I've watched the company for years, and can say that I've rarely been so surprised at a promo as the one i saw from Punk on Monday. It was a refreshing breath of fresh air from all the mind-numbing promos you see from Cena, Orton, etc etc.
Can't see me, blah blah, shut up.

The WWE have a genuine chance to make a strong storyline from this, and I feel at least, if they let Punk go, it will be one of the biggest mistakes they have made in the modern era. As many people have said, this could have been his 3:16 moment, and they should capitalise on the unbelievable internet buzz that this has caused and try and keep people interested, at least till the next PPV.

But we all know they'll probably drop the ball again and it'll be SuperCena time soon

Then I'll just watch ROH again

Pumpkinhead
07-02-2011, 10:40 PM
It seems weird to me they let Punk shoot that way and then release him, maybe his is just taking some time offor could go Supercena again!!, who kn knows...

American_Wolf
07-02-2011, 10:47 PM
I too feel it would be bizarre if they gave him have time off now, he's making more buzz than anyone else in the company at the moment. This is probably the first PPV in a long time I've genuinely thought about buying...still slim chances.

Eager to see how this pans out, but nervous it will be a huge anti-climax, as usual.