PDA

View Full Version : Scott Halls Downward Spiral

JimmytheBlack
09-29-2010, 04:34 PM
Every time that Kevin Nash gets Scott back into the ring. He gets involed with drugs and alchol agian. I wouldn't blame TNA for not taking him back. Nash used his feast or fired case to make them the champs and Scott get them stripped of the title. There is no secret that Nash is all about business, and I think his current change in attitude is retaliation for stripping those belts. I love Scott Hall and always have, but I have family members who have a problem with addiction. All they do is let you down every time you want to believe in them. I really want him to do will, but it's like he doesn't even care about his career anymore. So many balls have been given to him, and he's dropped them. When I first started watching AWA wrestling on ESPN Classic. It broke my heart to see how he was then compared to now. Talking eating right and exercising, and being a true role model, a true champion. Just to turn around and look at this old broken down husk of something that could have been more.

Razorblade
09-29-2010, 05:44 PM
the first time i saw Scott Hall was in his NWO days , he was one of the best but u can notice he sometimes had problems even back then . I remember thiks one time i was watching him walking to the arena b4 the match started , he was starring at the camera and then he puked , i couldnt believe my eyes ... anyway if he really doesn't care abt his career , he should retire b4 he destroys himself even more , we dnt wana c something bad hapenning to him anymore :S

IPEEINTHESHOWER
09-29-2010, 05:59 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I myself am a Scott Hall fan and have been since Razor Ramon came into the world or rasslin. His addiction problems are well known throughout the rasslin world. Addiction is a terrible thing and i for one will always have the attitude of your life problems will always improve no matter how big they are. In the end people are people no matter how many times they let you down you still need to believe they will get better. Life is hard and some people deal with their problems better than others. Believe me when i say this Scott Hall does care and he knows he has a problem. For some people one rehab visit is enough for others it takes five or ten visits. When people have severe addictions they don't think like normal folks do. They are in this haze and their reality is not the same as actual reality. In time and with a lot of therapy their life will get back on track. People with addictions hurt their loved ones the most but its so important for their loved ones to stay strong and no matter what never give up on them even though it would be the easy to do. No one said life would be easy. U MAD???

Kid_Gangsta
09-29-2010, 08:07 PM
Scott Hall is a bum and thats all i got to say about that http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy70/phr3sh1393/imout.gif

Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
09-29-2010, 08:14 PM
scott hall is a legend and i love the guy
but he is a human being

and kid_gangsta u need 2 grw da fuk up
even ya name is such a fake.

scott hall is doin gud ryt now or so weve heard i think he deserves this one FINAL chance!

Kid_Gangsta
09-29-2010, 08:25 PM
Ok the ride is over, now hop off of Hall's dick. The man is a addict. How many times has he gone to rehab and ended up at phase 1 again? Face it Hall is a PHAIL and i wont be surprised if he ends up dead by this time next year. Sorry, my opinion bitch. http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy70/phr3sh1393/smoke1.gif

Robstar
09-29-2010, 11:04 PM
scott hall is a legend and i love the guy
but he is a human being

and kid_gangsta u need 2 grw da fuk up
even ya name is such a fake.

scott hall is doin gud ryt now or so weve heard i think he deserves this one FINAL chance!

Let's try not to get personal. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, no matter how much you might disagree. Keep it above the belt!!! ;) Goes for you too Kid_Gangsta

Bodom
09-29-2010, 11:10 PM
Calm down kids.

We all have our own opinions, but be respectful to others

JimmytheBlack
09-30-2010, 03:26 AM
I'm so confused as to how a guy...WITH A PICTURE OF JEFF HARDY HOLDING THE WWE TITLE. Doesn't believe a drug addict doesn't deserve another chance at redemtion? Now I know what Jerico is always talking about everyweek.

Bodom
09-30-2010, 08:05 AM
I'm so confused as to how a guy...WITH A PICTURE OF JEFF HARDY HOLDING THE WWE TITLE. Doesn't believe a drug addict doesn't deserve another chance at redemtion? Now I know what Jerico is always talking about everyweek.

Let's move on please and not continue this

westy
09-30-2010, 10:15 AM
I too am a Scott Hall fan, he has had many chances but we all need to be given chances in life, nobody is perfect. TNA are giving him a chance to come back if he sorts his life out, fair enough, good move. I agree though that he has to think more about others like Nash and forget the other guys name who had to drop the titles.

He can wrestle and when you see his face on screen, it brings back so many good memories, of the nWo.

vbirwin
09-30-2010, 10:37 AM
There shouldn't even be a conversation about whether he should be given another chance, Scott Hall should never wrestle again. I've been a big fan of Hall's characters and Hall's work over the years. The man was tremendous in his prime. But his life and his well being are more important than his Wrestling career. He has proven time and again that whenever he gets clean and then get's back in the ring, and on the road, and with the boys, he can't resist the urges and he relapses and crashes. At his age and with his issues Hall needs to get clean and then find something else away from Wrestling and away from the lifestyle and the temptations that bring him down. I realize that he's always going to have those temptations no matter what he does but away from the stresses and the easy access of Wrestling maybe he will have a chance to stay clean. He's given a ton to the sport. I wish him teh best of luck.

westy
09-30-2010, 01:03 PM
There shouldn't even be a conversation about whether he should be given another chance, Scott Hall should never wrestle again. I've been a big fan of Hall's characters and Hall's work over the years. The man was tremendous in his prime. But his life and his well being are more important than his Wrestling career. He has proven time and again that whenever he gets clean and then get's back in the ring, and on the road, and with the boys, he can't resist the urges and he relapses and crashes. At his age and with his issues Hall needs to get clean and then find something else away from Wrestling and away from the lifestyle and the temptations that bring him down. I realize that he's always going to have those temptations no matter what he does but away from the stresses and the easy access of Wrestling maybe he will have a chance to stay clean. He's given a ton to the sport. I wish him teh best of luck.

That makes sense all of that. Your right, if he can't wrestle and keep clean then for his own body and mind he needs to find something different to do in life.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-30-2010, 01:08 PM
It's a shame.

SilverGhost
09-30-2010, 01:31 PM
Say no to drugs!

Bodom
09-30-2010, 01:45 PM
Say no to drugs!

Drugs are bad mmmmkay

Murphdogg4
09-30-2010, 05:42 PM
I have watched Scott Hall since his days in the AWA as Curt Hennings partner. He was the only guy in the NWO who could actually put on a good match. And also the only one who ever jobbed out of the big three. Addiction is a medical condition, it's not a choice and some folks are worse off then others. You can't judge a man by his illness.

Robstar
09-30-2010, 05:53 PM
I have watched Scott Hall since his days in the AWA as Curt Hennings partner. He was the only guy in the NWO who could actually put on a good match. And also the only one who ever jobbed out of the big three. Addiction is a medical condition, it's not a choice and some folks are worse off then others. You can't judge a man by his illness.

Nice to see someone remember him from his AWA run with Curt!

Actually Murphdogg4 has a point about addiction. It is a disease - not a moral deficiency. Drugs and alcohol affect different people in different ways; some of which end up as addicts. From a person that knows, believe me, it's not an excuse but an explanation. Ultimately we have to take personal responsibilty for the choices we make and if Hall has damaged himself physically from his abuse, then he just has to cop it. That's the bitter truth. And the same goes for any stupid actions you take while under the influence - like I said, it's no excuse; simply the reason why