PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton apologizes to Kelly Kelly

Yano88
06-30-2011, 02:39 AM
"Our" great World Champion Orton did another of his own...

In a radio interview he basically said that Kelly Kelly is a beach (in her case there is no sand but only fishes).

Kelly Kelly answered :"The only method to fight stupidity is ignoring it"

Recently on Twitter Orton apologized to her:

"Yesterday I put my foot in my mouth and I need to try my best to make it right. I owe Kelly K an apology.
The fact that she has dated a few guys I work with doesn't make her a bad person, and is also none of my or anyone elses buisness.
Yesterday I got caught up in a live radio interview and brought Kelly's personal life into it. It was completely uncalled for.
Kelly I hope one day you can forgive me. I do however understand if that doesn't happen.
Please everyone trash me all you want, but please drop this topic out of respect for Barb."

Umm ... I don't understand if this apology is true or not... At the end Orton calls Kelly Barbie...
I cannot understand if he is joking or not... XD

Anyway WWE remove the title from Orton and give it to a man that knows too well how to keep his mouth shut. (Christian!)

Enforcer23
06-30-2011, 02:44 AM
hahahahah ow snap you know whats funny wwe have a vid up of orton talking about wwe and he says that his dad gave him advice to not say a qord and keep your ears open hahahhahha...and that was a big mess up from orton why even bring her up i dont think its really think its an apology

reflexredux
06-30-2011, 03:04 AM
Barb=Barbara Jean "Barbie" Blank

Maybe when Orton said "Barb," it was short for Barbara not Barbie:confused:

Rain Man
06-30-2011, 03:10 AM
haha, usually serious on-screen Orton ran his mouth XD That's awesome, but he probably shouldn't have said that about someone he works with on a daily basis, it's just AWKWARD

blink
06-30-2011, 03:21 AM
Kind of a jackass move on ortons part to publicly insult someone for no reason... Especially a female. But he apologized which was the right thing to do. I doubt anything disciplinary will come of it, even though that's kind of unbecoming of a world champion.

WISEGUY
06-30-2011, 03:21 AM
First off, If your going to apologize to someone. Don't do it over Twitter, give an heart-filled apology face to face. Second, your making it even more of an issue by broadcasting it. Thirdly, a wise man keeps a still tongue and doesn't say anything. There is a time & place for honestly, that wasn't it. Fourthly, he didn't call her barbie, her real name is actually Barbara btw. Does this guy have any idea on how to conduct ones self or any type of etiquette? I think not. Pretty smart to say that about your coworker, a person you might see every week or so.

Yano88
06-30-2011, 03:27 AM
Oh didn't know about her name...

Actually I heard somewhere that Kelly Kelly is nicknamed the "Barbie of the WWE" or "real life Barbie"...

That's why i thought that he was referring to this nickname... but her true name is Barbara so i guess that's it

TheMadThinker
06-30-2011, 03:32 AM
How funny and appropriate is it that Kelly Kelly’s real name is Barbara Jean Blank or “Barbie Blank”. Oh yeah, unless she was rocket scientist smart in High School she had to have been the center of many jokes.

It seems like Orton is a real jackass towards women in general.

Automatic
06-30-2011, 03:42 AM
That whole interview was awesome.

Yano88
06-30-2011, 04:12 AM
The worst part IMO is that Kelly Kelly cannot openly insult Orton...

I think she calibrates her words trying not to be too offensive... She knows what happens to the people that made Orton angry (cough Ken Kennedy cough)

Now we are in a point where both Orton and Kelly are champions...

Do you think that this altercation can influence somehow their championship reign?

After all I don't think that WWE likes that the female face of the company is called a beach in a radio show...

For the guys that do not know: Kelly Kelly has a very large number of fans on Facebook

She is the most liked Diva of the moment and has many more fans that many of the male wrestlers...

K-Jammin
06-30-2011, 04:21 AM
That whole interview was awesome.

I thought so to

monctonvike
06-30-2011, 05:30 AM
kelly kelly check your travel bag, orton left you a big brown treat

Juvenile Junkie
06-30-2011, 06:22 AM
WWE has some stupid people working for it

Yano88
06-30-2011, 06:56 AM
WWE has some stupid people working for it

yeah you're right.. another stupid man was JBL... He was a bully backstage and everytime I see the promo of B.A. star I think always at JBL...

I don't know about Orton... Many people says he is actually a fine man backstage... but sometimes he make/says bullshit... don't know how...

Anyway he is a common man like everyone and he too can make mistakes... He apologized to Kelly so let's remove the title from him and let's forgive the guy. :-D

xAzureSkye
06-30-2011, 06:59 AM
Umm ... I don't understand if this apology is true or not... At the end Orton calls Kelly Barbie...
I cannot understand if he is joking or not... XD

You do know that Kelly Kelly's real name is Barbie?

TheDevilsAdvocate
06-30-2011, 07:41 AM
You do know that Kelly Kelly's real name is Barbie?

I thought that was common knowledge. For a while her Myspace account was really popular. She went under the name The Real Barbie Blank, and I believe that Wikipedia an other sites that cover her biography would even tell you her full name an what she had done before taking part in the WWE.

thedominator92
06-30-2011, 08:10 AM
This wouldn't have happened if she had stayed in the kitchen;)

Enforcer23
06-30-2011, 10:01 AM

cant help but laugh

maar13
06-30-2011, 11:22 AM
The worst part IMO is that Kelly Kelly cannot openly insult Orton...

I think she calibrates her words trying not to be too offensive... She knows what happens to the people that made Orton angry (cough Ken Kennedy cough)

Now we are in a point where both Orton and Kelly are champions...

Do you think that this altercation can influence somehow their championship reign?

After all I don't think that WWE likes that the female face of the company is called a beach in a radio show...

For the guys that do not know: Kelly Kelly has a very large number of fans on Facebook

She is the most liked Diva of the moment and has many more fans that many of the male wrestlers...

I think this won't affect either.

Kelly just brushed it off and that is it, probably the guy apoplogized on twitter since he knew he was not going to be able to do it right away.

Yeah the guy can be a dumb ass at times but at least is open in the interview, I thing he also believes he is pretty much Teflon there and nothing can touch him, or at least than nothing big will come out of something like his comments towards the Rock.

That sense of security is good so he can talk in a candid way on interviews.

And as far as Kelly goes, I really don't think it affects her at all, probably he is not the first to make a comment like that and she is more mature than that and had better things to do than worry about comments like those.

Dude, that was just so.....funny, lol, was so uncalled that it ended up being funny as Hell. :D

helmsley
06-30-2011, 11:33 AM
cmon, he just did a mistake, he apologized, and kelly just took it the right way, no need to analyze it more

Snair
06-30-2011, 11:43 AM
Looks like a blast from the past kinda deal considering Randy's attitude few years back.

AOF666
06-30-2011, 11:46 AM
Orton is a douche plain and simple.

Running the Vickie Train
06-30-2011, 12:30 PM
No one watches Raw for K2.......I don't give a rats ass.....she was in a less than 2 min match with the Bellas, IMO I believe all divas matches should be that long, gives me enough time to take a piss and get something at the snack bar when I'm at an event. Randy Orton has been an exciting wrestler for years and was a good choice to send to Smackdown because there sure as hell are not going to send Super Cena. Have to face it, Orton sells....T-shirts, figures, anything!.....Kelly Kelly.....might be able to sell one of her used outfits on ebay......

Goldust22
06-30-2011, 02:06 PM
Fair point from Randy though she does sleep around.

But he does also have a past history of being a bit of a mouth though aint he. Hasnt he annoyed The Undertaker and a few others before. I thought thats why he was moved to smackdown back to raw originally because alot of the Smackdown stars from back then hated him.

Jaitsu
06-30-2011, 02:50 PM
No one watches Raw for K2.......I don't give a rats ass.....she was in a less than 2 min match with the Bellas, IMO I believe all divas matches should be that long, gives me enough time to take a piss and get something at the snack bar when I'm at an event. Randy Orton has been an exciting wrestler for years and was a good choice to send to Smackdown because ther sure as hell are not going to sent Super Cena. Have to face, Orton sells....T-shirts, figures, anything!.....Kelly Kelly.....might be able to sell one of her used outfits on ebay......

congratulations, your as obnoxious as your namesakes onscreen character.

Asherdelampyr
06-30-2011, 06:52 PM
so, Kelly has slept with a few "superstars" Randy joked around a bit on a radio show about it, she got irked, and he apologized? I don't see the big deal here honestly. He is human after all, he made a mistake, and since the mistake was public he apologized publicly, or at least as publicly as he can without doing it on an episode of Smackdown...

I listened to the entire interview a couple of times now, and, at the risk of being labeled a chauvinist will say that it is a case of guys getting together and being stupid, the tone of the entire interview, as well as others on that show I have listened to (BTW, the one with Betty White is funny as hell) is the same as if he had been interviewed by the original "Man Show" It was a bunch of dudes sitting around talking crap and making jokes. Does that excuse his comments? Of course not, but he did apologize :)

Viper
06-30-2011, 06:53 PM
I knew heel Orton never left.

THE_CRIPPLER
06-30-2011, 07:48 PM
Please, Kelly Kelly deserves what she gets..... I seen a few former WWE Womans talent shoots and they all talk about how Kelly Kelly waits till a guy is with someone to start hitting and flirting with them to get them to cheat... Maria said that Kelly would always hit on Punk to get him to cheat on Maria... She dated a married man in Chris Jericho, knowing he was married, Drews wife Tiffany wasnt happy with her being in a storyline with her husband cause everyone knows Kelly is easy and always looking to have one night stands with commited guys...

Maybe if she has a little self respect for her self and behaves as a decent person then she get more respect.

Reguardless, Orton has no right to air peoples dirty laundry in public.

Bodom
06-30-2011, 08:12 PM
Please, Kelly Kelly deserves what she gets..... I seen a few former WWE Womans talent shoots and they all talk about how Kelly Kelly waits till a guy is with someone to start hitting and flirting with them to get them to cheat... Maria said that Kelly would always hit on Punk to get him to cheat on Maria... She dated a married man in Chris Jericho, knowing he was married, Drews wife Tiffany wasnt happy with her being in a storyline with her husband cause everyone knows Kelly is easy and always looking to have one night stands with commited guys...

Maybe if she has a little self respect for her self and behaves as a decent person then she get more respect.

Reguardless, Orton has no right to air peoples dirty laundry in public.

Men has sex with 10 different women: Hero

Woman has sex with 10 different men: Whore

It's a silly double standard.

Also, you have to remember that Kelly has been in WWE for 3 or 4 years now. She's young, attractive, and not married. Sleeping with 10 different men in that period of time isn't exactly unheard of. Good for her. At least she's getting laid, which is better than most wrestling forum posters can say.

eyehatecena
06-30-2011, 09:24 PM
Just goes to show you Orton is still the douce bag he was back when he was crapping in peoples bags. What others do on their off time- well its their bizness, and you would think a coworker of yours would not air others laundry. But it happens some times and at least Kelly Kelly has enough class not to bring up shit from Ortons life.

Running the Vickie Train
06-30-2011, 09:29 PM
congratulations, your as obnoxious as your namesakes onscreen character.

Why thank you.....I'm surprised you put that many big words together.....you and K2 must go to the same self help group for people who I really don't give a rats ass about......bravo!

WWTNA Mark
06-30-2011, 09:43 PM

Also, you have to remember that Kelly has been in WWE for 3 or 4 years now. She's young, attractive, and not married. Sleeping with 10 different men in that period of time isn't exactly unheard of. Good for her. At least she's getting laid, which is better than most wrestling forum posters can say.

I kinda agree with you but still, its committed men she is sleeping with. Yet, she expects people not to talk about it?

Bodom
06-30-2011, 09:45 PM
I kinda agree with you but still, its committed men she is sleeping with. Yet, she expects people not to talk about it?

I'm not saying she's an angel, but she's a current colleague of his and he should have more class than to talk about her like that.

THE_CRIPPLER
07-01-2011, 12:19 AM

its a double standerd that everyone lives by..... its true, it is a double standered but it is the way things are.....If im looking to date someone or look to make a long term relationship, past is very important, one the most important things, im not gonna be with someone that had a 3 way or screwed 10 guys and im sure mosy guys would agree that they have more respect for a woman with sexual control of them self and has more respect for them self.

The world is filled with double standers but its cause men and women are different..... its like me saying

Women wear jeans= Normal

Men wear a dress=Werid

thats what socity thinks.

Woman hits a man=who cares

man hits a woman= what a piece of shit, lock him up and throw away the key.

See, it just makes sence, its the way things are and always will be.

THE_CRIPPLER
07-01-2011, 12:22 AM
I'm not saying she's an angel, but she's a current colleague of his and he should have more class than to talk about her like that.

agreed..... if she brang up all the affairs Randy was having on the road Randy wouldnt like that.... it wasnt Randys bussiness to do that especially if it was uncalled for.

CobraNightviper
07-01-2011, 11:14 AM
I agree with you on this.

CobraNightviper
07-01-2011, 11:15 AM
Yep that's the world today unfortunetly.
its a double standerd that everyone lives by..... its true, it is a double standered but it is the way things are.....If im looking to date someone or look to make a long term relationship, past is very important, one the most important things, im not gonna be with someone that had a 3 way or screwed 10 guys and im sure mosy guys would agree that they have more respect for a woman with sexual control of them self and has more respect for them self.

The world is filled with double standers but its cause men and women are different..... its like me saying

Women wear jeans= Normal

Men wear a dress=Werid

thats what socity thinks.

Woman hits a man=who cares

man hits a woman= what a piece of shit, lock him up and throw away the key.

See, it just makes sence, its the way things are and always will be.

THE_CRIPPLER
07-01-2011, 12:45 PM
Yep that's the world today unfortunetly.

personally i like the double standered.... i think wopmen shpould be held to a hire sexual moral then men and treated more delicate then men.... its a tradation since the beging of time

Bodom
07-01-2011, 12:54 PM
personally i like the double standered.... i think wopmen shpould be held to a hire sexual moral then men and treated more delicate then men.... its a tradation since the beging of time

It's 2011 schmuck not the 1800s.

Its moronic and barbaric thinking like this that forces women to fight for equal treatment.

Snair
07-01-2011, 01:02 PM

Its moronic and barbaric thinking like this that forces women to fight for equal treatment.

And thats the Bottomline because Bodom said so!

perfectbluefan
07-01-2011, 01:41 PM
Male or female, sleeping with 10 or more of your co-workers is unprofessional. Imagine how awkward things must be?

SaberToothTigerz
07-01-2011, 02:31 PM
the thing i dont get is this
every wwe wrestler puts his foot in their mouths and later on they apologize via twitter about what happened before, as early as they possibly can be.
Are they all bipolar or is it just the secondary effect of the steroids that make them take these stupid actions and then deeply apologize like a hotel hispanic maid who broke a vessel.

Automatic
07-01-2011, 02:38 PM
the thing i dont get is this
every wwe wrestler puts his foot in their mouths and later on they apologize via twitter about what happened before, as early as they possibly can be.
Are they all bipolar or is it just the secondary effect of the steroids that make them take these stupid actions and then deeply apologize like a hotel hispanic maid who broke a vessel.

Because you offcourse haven't ever talked about a hot girl who has a lot of guys hanging around her. This was wrong, but they are still humans and everyone makes mistakes.

THE_CRIPPLER
07-01-2011, 08:53 PM

Women want equal treatment when it benifits them, take the awesome Kong ordeal in TNA.. she went in and punched Buba the love sponge. Was she arrested? noo but if that was Bubba going in there and punching Awesome Kong people would wanna hang him off the nearest tree and he be probably taken off the air and would be arrested.... so equal rights? i dotn think so. Awesome knog would probably beat Bubba in a real fight so dont give me the "oh its cause he is bigger or blah blah" cause he isnt.

and in the media you think race is at a Equal level? a DJ called a team of Black women basketball players "Nappy headed ho's" now it was very distasteful but i find it hard to beileve that if Chris Rock called a White womens basket ball team "White Trailer park Ho's" he get banned and have people all over the world wanting to ban him and such.

you follow these same rules as all of us so your just as ignorant..... you and everyone comes on here telling everyone how awesome Kharma is, but if Randy Orton punched Chyna in the face with a sucker punch i doubth you be cheering and praising Orton.

Point is, men have a stereo type and women have a stereo type and we live by it..... If you tell me it doesnt matter how many men your Gf slept with then your are a liar, cause it does matter...... and instead of Women lowering there morals to prove a point by being sluts and sleeping with all men for sexual freedom. Why dont they start having Respect for them self and start caring how many women Guys have been with. if Women start dating more morale men that have self control then you know what that force men to stop Screwing everything they see..... If women stop dating and chasing after the womanizer, Cheater and the guy who has Screwed the most women then that force guys to be different.

xrxprtyx
07-01-2011, 09:09 PM
i hate drama like this. it's stuff like this that's got everybody filtering every thought that comes out of their heads because you have to be "politically correct" and "super-sensitive" to anybody who's different (which, basically, the more you break it down, is everybody). therefore, all we get is blah blah blah, boring talk, because god forbid somebody feels as if their buttons are pushed. what ever do we do with someone's precious feelings?

i definately don't condone what randy said about kelly sleeping around, but why even ask the question if you're expecting boring answers? everybody needs to just loosen up, have good intentions about what they say, but damnitall i'm so sick of petty drama.

Bodom
07-01-2011, 09:10 PM
Bubba The Love Sponge? Really? Really? That's your best argument? Bubba The fucking Love Sponge?!

Im not even going to bother.

THE_CRIPPLER
07-01-2011, 09:23 PM
Bubba The Love Sponge? Really? Really? That's your best argument? Bubba The fucking Love Sponge?!

Im not even going to bother.

its a example....... Women and men could not be equal in every way possible..... I dont think a man should hit a woman, especially punch or kick her..... if a woman hits a man it some how doesnt really bother me, i could care less.

Point is if you feel the same way, then you also fit the double standing of thinking... you cant just pick and choose.... just cause you want every woman to be slutty and lose and a whore doesnt mean everyone has to agree with you and who ever doesnt is some how in the BC times.

Rich Cranium
07-01-2011, 09:26 PM
So did she forgive him?

The New Guy
07-01-2011, 09:35 PM
So did she forgive him?

She retweted the apology from Orton so she probably forgave him

:)