PDA

View Full Version : Trevor Murdoch!!!!!!!!!

Enforcer23
06-29-2011, 03:32 PM
apparently he put on his twitter that he wont be going back to wwe after all..john gave him a call and said its budget cuts

S.E. Zero
06-29-2011, 03:35 PM
So........?

jordan1995
06-29-2011, 03:36 PM
yawn ......................

SilverGhost
06-29-2011, 03:37 PM
Dang.....it would be nice to see Trevor again.....I only have his one match from NOAH(which btw....is the best match I have ever seen out of Trevor. The man can wrestle!)

Enforcer23
06-29-2011, 03:37 PM
really no one cares werent people up in arms when he said he was coming back???????

S.E. Zero
06-29-2011, 03:54 PM
really no one cares werent people up in arms when he said he was coming back???????

Not me. I never really liked him as a wrestler no wait a ''superstar'' unless it was in a tag team manner with Lance Cade (may he R.I.P.)

Dang.....it would be nice to see Trevor again.....I only have his one match from NOAH(which btw....is the best match I have ever seen out of Trevor. The man can wrestle!)

Just remember the WWE is not a ''wrestling'' company anymore, so the fact he can wrestle is moot.

jordan1995
06-29-2011, 03:55 PM
his gimmick put me off

el gabo
06-29-2011, 04:00 PM
Not happy about him being lied to, but he's not WWE material anymore. Let's be realistic.

*On a side note, keep away from using to many puntuation marks on thread titles. Too many dots mess them up.*

S.E. Zero
06-29-2011, 04:05 PM
Not happy about him being lied to, but he's not WWE material anymore. Let's be realistic.

*On a side note, keep away from using to many puntuation marks on thread titles. Too many dots mess them up.*

Yo use solamente 8 puntos jajajaja so I can safely say I dont use them often.

el gabo
06-29-2011, 04:18 PM
Yo use solamente 8 puntos jajajaja so I can safely say I dont use them often.

jaja. No, it's only on the thread titles. Eso lo que los jode.

CMRyder
06-29-2011, 04:20 PM
Even if he did come back, you'd only see him on Superstars.

S.E. Zero
06-29-2011, 04:21 PM
jaja. No, it's only on the thread titles. Eso lo que los jode.

Ah. Te entiendo. Yeah do they tend be bothering.

The_Awesome_One
06-29-2011, 05:51 PM
Even if he did come back, you'd only see him on Superstars.

make that you'd only see him in dark matches on superstars

helmsley
06-29-2011, 06:04 PM
if they brought chris masters and only used him on superstars, what can possibly be made with murdoch, never actually liked him

lamsdark
06-29-2011, 06:14 PM
i really sorry for him becouse i know every single wrestler desire is go to the WWE and be in the main event one day but the way he looks dont help him for nothing he can be in shape but he looks fat however since WWE or TNA dont want him he is fuc%&$ well at least he has that bar he mention time ago

Bodom
06-29-2011, 06:16 PM
WEAK. fdhsgfdsgfds

body slam
06-29-2011, 07:16 PM
I don't think it would be bad if they were to bring him or some others back for a three month run. Even if it was as a jobber just to keep things fresh.

Asherdelampyr
06-29-2011, 07:19 PM
They should have brought him back and made him the leader of the JOB squad 2.0

Russo swerve
06-29-2011, 07:32 PM
Who is trevor murdoch????

hankamania83
06-29-2011, 08:59 PM
I tend to lean toward the 2nd and 3rd generation superstar's....in Trevor's case he will never be able to even get to the mid card level, but i still think he can contribute in some manner to a wrestling program weather its TNA or ROH or whatever, he isn't totally lame, his character COULD have some appeal if written right.

CMRyder
06-29-2011, 10:43 PM

Only one of the greatest wrestlers to come from the great state of Tennessee.

THEKEVINBRAND
06-29-2011, 10:50 PM
http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/image_php_717513.jpg

he was also known as Jethro Holliday in TNA.

Ah. Te entiendo. Yeah do they tend be bothering.
yo Los Conquistadores keep your espaniol to a minimum lol i had to say that sorry

thedominator92
06-29-2011, 10:51 PM
I tend to lean toward the 2nd and 3rd generation superstar's....in Trevor's case he will never be able to even get to the mid card level, but i still think he can contribute in some manner to a wrestling program weather its TNA or ROH or whatever, he isn't totally lame, his character COULD have some appeal if written right.

what is his gimmick Redneck?

SilverGhost
06-29-2011, 10:54 PM
Only one of the greatest wrestlers to come from the great state of Tennessee.

I thought he was from Texas.

CMRyder
06-29-2011, 10:55 PM
I thought he was from Texas.

Nah, That was Lance Cade, Murdoch is from Nashville...or maybe its the other way around. Hm....i'm stumped.

SilverGhost
06-29-2011, 10:57 PM
Nah, That was Lance Cade, Murdoch is from Nashville...or maybe its the other way around. Hm....i'm stumped.

Lol its the other way.

Murdoch- Texas
Cade- Tennessee

helmsley
06-29-2011, 10:58 PM

quite clever...

CMRyder
06-29-2011, 11:00 PM
Lol its the other way.

Murdoch- Texas
Cade- Tennessee

Oh I just figured since Cade was more cowboy like he was the one from Texas. Lol

THEKEVINBRAND
06-29-2011, 11:00 PM

Cade was billed from either San Antonio Texas or from Nashville Tennassee (since he had many gimmicks his town billing was different)
Murdoch is billed from Waxahachie, Texas but is originally from Coffeyville, Kansas and lives in Eldon, Missouri

SilverGhost
06-29-2011, 11:02 PM
Oh I just figured since Cade was more cowboy like he was the one from Texas. Lol

Lol funny generalization but I think that has changed xD

CMRyder
06-29-2011, 11:02 PM
Cade was billed from either San Antonio Texas or from Nashville Tennassee (since he had many gimmicks his town billing was different)
Murdoch is billed from Waxahachie, Texas but is originally from Coffeyville, Kansas and lives in Eldon, Missouri

Ah, I never thought Kansas and Missouri had beef in this. Thanks for the info.

blink
06-30-2011, 02:24 AM
Not me. I never really liked him as a wrestler no wait a ''superstar'' unless it was in a tag team manner with Lance Cade (may he R.I.P.)

Just remember the WWE is not a ''wrestling'' company anymore, so the fact he can wrestle is moot.

That whole "they're not a wrestling company" joke is old brotha! We're talking ric flair old! And I agree he was really good in tag teams. Cade and Murdoch were pretty entertaining. Ya know right before he was released he was on this singles run and was even put over by the likes of ric flair and was being groomed for an IC title push. He could've brought something different to the mid card scene... And taught the kiddies about the joys of Copenhagen!

Didn't he go for the Canadian destroyer once and botch the hell out of it?

PrimusSucks
06-30-2011, 02:39 AM
Didn't he go for the Canadian destroyer once and botch the hell out of it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTALS8fg77I

He hits it just fine in this video, not a full canadian destroyer but about as close as Murdoch could ever get.

blink
06-30-2011, 03:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTALS8fg77I

He hits it just fine in this video, not a full canadian destroyer but about as close as Murdoch could ever get.

That actually didn't look too bad at all! I heard he went for it on raw once (forgot the opponent) and it looked awful. But it might've been a one time botch. The ace of spades is pretty cool lookin

LMPunker
06-30-2011, 03:26 AM
anyone remember his movie review gimmick?

body slam
06-30-2011, 06:29 AM

dick murdoch

PrimusSucks
06-30-2011, 11:01 AM
That actually didn't look too bad at all! I heard he went for it on raw once (forgot the opponent) and it looked awful. But it might've been a one time botch. The ace of spades is pretty cool lookin

I don't doubt that he could have botched it, it looks like a tough move to pull off, it's no Canadian Destroyer, that's for sure, but it fit him quite well, looked painful and still real at the same time. For a bigger guy he could move.