PDA

View Full Version : Uso's???

pottsy
06-29-2011, 10:49 AM
Does anyone else here like the Uso's? They can fly, wrestle, and hopefully talk a good promo. But with the WWE's tag-team division so poor, I don't see them going anywhere. Thoughts?

sincara
06-29-2011, 10:50 AM
the usos are rebuilding the tag division and the war dance they did on sd was epic

pottsy
06-29-2011, 10:54 AM
I would like to see them fued with Mcgillicutty and Otunga and actually have the tag titles defended on both shows like they are meant to be.

Incubus_99
06-29-2011, 11:07 AM
these guys have been really impressive of late...if only the WWE had a decent tag division, probably we could see more from these guys...their last few matches were very impressive...hope they keep getting screen time to show case what they have and eventually hold the tag titles...honestly i'm bored of nexus and corre holding the titles...and i really dont wanna see Santino and Kozlov compete again for the titles...

Russo swerve
06-29-2011, 11:11 AM
Eh there alright nuthin special

sincara
06-29-2011, 11:18 AM
Eh there alright nuthin special

they are they can dance do war chants fly and wrestle

CMRyder
06-29-2011, 11:22 AM
I love the Uso's, besides Ryder and Hawkins who I think have already stopped teaming up again, they are the only real tag team that have came into the WWE thats still together, and Holy shit! THEY CAN WRESTLE!! They have greatly improved their work since the feud they had back with the Hart Dynasty. I am very impressed with them.

efrum
06-29-2011, 11:25 AM
Having them do the haka was cool, made me pay attention.
I agree there is potential there.

Enforcer23
06-29-2011, 11:30 AM
yeah there good :)

monctonvike
06-29-2011, 11:33 AM
I think they have alot of potential, they can do a little of everything. They are gonna get jumped while doing the haka alot though. Anyone who has seen the all blacks play rugby knows the haka (sry if I am misspelling that) its a great tradition I bet it would do well in the world wide markets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdMCAV6Yd0Y

pottsy
06-29-2011, 11:36 AM
When Averno shows up in WWE, instead of him going into a feud with Sin Cara straight away, I would have them team up first because WWE obviously doesn't giva crap about the tag division and tbh, I don't think the fans do either. So if one of them messes up the match, no one will care. And they will be pretty entertaining together.

CMRyder
06-29-2011, 11:46 AM
When Averno shows up in WWE, instead of him going into a feud with Sin Cara straight away, I would have them team up first because WWE obviously doesn't giva crap about the tag division and tbh, I don't think the fans do either. So if one of them messes up the match, no one will care. And they will be pretty entertaining together.

I don't care about the current tag division if thats what you mean, but I do care about it getting better hopefully. The Tag division used to be epic. Put more work into it. It frustrates the hell out of me. But maybe the could tag up for a bit and then before WrestleMania Averno turns heel and starts a feud. Be pretty cool.

pottsy
06-29-2011, 11:52 AM
I'm not really that bothered about the tag division either, I was just saying that it would help protect Averno and also give some new competition for the Uso's. And with regards to the turn, exactly what I was thinking :D

CMRyder
06-29-2011, 11:54 AM
I'm not really that bothered about the tag division either, I was just saying that it would help protect Averno and also give some new competition for the Uso's. And with regards to the turn, exactly what I was thinking :D

The tag division could be epic as it was in the late 90's and earl 00's again, but if they kept the same garbage tittles then screw it still! Lol. And yeah, that'd be the match of the night I believe. And I'm saying that knowing only one match on the card and thats Cena vs Rock.

thejman93
06-29-2011, 11:55 AM
I don't care about the current tag division if thats what you mean, but I do care about it getting better hopefully. The Tag division used to be epic. Put more work into it. It frustrates the hell out of me. But maybe the could tag up for a bit and then before WrestleMania Averno turns heel and starts a feud. Be pretty cool.

I'd love to see Rey vs. Averno vs. Sin Cara at WrestleMania; a little lucha showcase!

On topic: The Uso's are the best thing that has happened to the tag divison in a long time but if they don't have anyone to feud with it'll be all for naught.

pottsy
06-29-2011, 11:56 AM
Hopefully Jericho will be back for WM. It's the only way I can think of it being good. Either that or START PUSHING THE MID-CARD TALENT!!! :mad:

thejman93
06-29-2011, 11:58 AM
:mad:
:mad::mad::mad:

sincara
06-29-2011, 12:37 PM
::mad:

:mad::mad::mad:

Mikeyboy7777777
06-29-2011, 01:45 PM
the usos are good they should have had a feud with that waste of a tag team champions already and they should come out on top after at least their 2nd title shot against the nexus I mean come on I am still hoping otunga or mcgillicutty get's injured so we have a tournament for the tag team titles and the usos come out on top

Y2Jryder
06-29-2011, 02:03 PM
When the Uso's debuted i think they were boring.
In the last few weeks they are awesome!

tupelojoe81
06-29-2011, 02:04 PM
the usos are good they should have had a feud with that waste of a tag team champions already and they should come out on top after at least their 2nd title shot against the nexus I mean come on I am still hoping otunga or mcgillicutty get's injured so we have a tournament for the tag team titles and the usos come out on top

hoping someone gets injured? weak man, just weak.

Enforcer23
06-29-2011, 02:22 PM
hahahah i love how everybody hates on somebody if they say they want a superstar injured hahahaha

SESAfro
06-29-2011, 02:25 PM
hoping someone gets injured? weak man, just weak.
What if you want someone to die? :S

I love the Usos now. Ever since that great tag match with Slater & Gabriel, they have had a soft spot in my heart. Hopefully, we see a a fued or something with the Usos.

pottsy
06-29-2011, 02:49 PM
mcgillicutty is actually good. what can you expect from the son of perfection? he just has a crap name, that's all.

lamsdark
06-29-2011, 06:08 PM
i remenber i really hated the Usos when they made their debut i mind they were the generic tag team heel that only goes and dominates one of the menbers of the other team and dont let him make the tag in every tag team match that makes me sick is so borign to see them keeping the guys at his corner and punching them and kicking them time and time again i mind i want to see a more moved battle not the classic heel stuff the worst of all they actually have matchs for the titles not to much since his debut fortunally for me they become joobers after that but since they have become face they have show me a lot of talent and i really enjoy to see them now they have so much quemistry toguether and his matches vs Slater and Gabriel were pretty good i think now they really are champion material and since there is no other tag teams that havent hold the title i think they are at the right time i mind the current champions i wish was Husky Harris instead Otunga that would be perfect but whit that wrestling failure in there i only can wish they lost the titles soon

CMRyder
06-29-2011, 10:59 PM
When the Uso's debuted i think they were boring.
In the last few weeks they are awesome!

That sums up my feelings as well.

Peepster
06-30-2011, 01:49 AM
The Usos are a real tag team in the wwe. I always loved their intensity in the ring but not until their latest matches with Slater and Gabriel have I truly enjoyed them this much. They have found something in mixing up their fathers 2 greatest gimmics . . The Wild Samoans mixed with Too Cool, I love it. I hope they keep it up and their new entrance is awesome, its fresh and adds culture to the show.

blink
06-30-2011, 02:15 AM
i remenber i really hated the Usos when they made their debut i mind they were the generic tag team heel that only goes and dominates one of the menbers of the other team and dont let him make the tag in every tag team match that makes me sick is so borign to see them keeping the guys at his corner and punching them and kicking them time and time again i mind i want to see a more moved battle not the classic heel stuff the worst of all they actually have matchs for the titles not to much since his debut fortunally for me they become joobers after that but since they have become face they have show me a lot of talent and i really enjoy to see them now they have so much quemistry toguether and his matches vs Slater and Gabriel were pretty good i think now they really are champion material and since there is no other tag teams that havent hold the title i think they are at the right time i mind the current champions i wish was Husky Harris instead Otunga that would be perfect but whit that wrestling failure in there i only can wish they lost the titles soon

You my friend are the king of the run on sentence and poor grammar lol. But I agree with you mostly

They have stepped their game up to a whole new level here lately and have done something to me the wwe hadn't been able to accomplish in a while, make me interested in a tag match. I like slater and especially Gabriel. I think without gabe, slayer would be kicking rocks by now, which would be a shame because he's pretty decent in the ring. Just don't see him as a stNd alone guy. Now the point to this is, I think they're a pretty good tag team but the usos not only look great but made slater and Gabriel (who from here on out, shall be called Grater) look even better. I think they may be championship mAterial based on ring work alone but id like to hear them on the mic. Last time I heard a promo from them they were talking like some hip hop gangster wanna bes. They're clearly samoan. They should play off that. Hell I think they have a strong resemblence to the rock. Maybe something along the lines of that. Just drop the hood talk. It's annoying.

I'm rambling but bottom line is: I like them. A lot.

lamsdark
06-30-2011, 06:46 PM
You my friend are the king of the run on sentence and poor grammar lol. But I agree with you mostly

They have stepped their game up to a whole new level here lately and have done something to me the wwe hadn't been able to accomplish in a while, make me interested in a tag match. I like slater and especially Gabriel. I think without gabe, slayer would be kicking rocks by now, which would be a shame because he's pretty decent in the ring. Just don't see him as a stNd alone guy. Now the point to this is, I think they're a pretty good tag team but the usos not only look great but made slater and Gabriel (who from here on out, shall be called Grater) look even better. I think they may be championship mAterial based on ring work alone but id like to hear them on the mic. Last time I heard a promo from them they were talking like some hip hop gangster wanna bes. They're clearly samoan. They should play off that. Hell I think they have a strong resemblence to the rock. Maybe something along the lines of that. Just drop the hood talk. It's annoying.

I'm rambling but bottom line is: I like them. A lot.

what else i can say yeah my english may is not the best but im still learning your launguage but at least you understand me thats fine and yeah i see potential in those two Slater needs to be badass so he can earn the respect of male fans and Gabriel needs to pull his micro skills so he can complete the hole packague

Necroyeti
06-30-2011, 07:06 PM
derrrrr dey shud go 2 tna n call demselvs the samoa bros lolZZZZ

CMRyder
06-30-2011, 07:28 PM
derrrrr dey shud go 2 tna n call demselvs the samoa bros lolZZZZ

Your sig should include Christian vs Randy Orton at OTL if it includes the SD elimination chamber.

Rilla
06-30-2011, 07:30 PM
Usos
Curtis/Bateman
JG/Slater
KOW(If they sign)
Otunga/Michael
Legacy(If they don't push Cody yet)

And they'll have a mostly solid division of tag teams

Necroyeti
06-30-2011, 07:38 PM
Your sig should include Christian vs Randy Orton at OTL if it includes the SD elimination chamber.
I would have... but I have to keep it strictly top ten because of the signature character limits, and I liked the other nine matches on there a lot more.

CMRyder
06-30-2011, 07:51 PM
I would have... but I have to keep it strictly top ten because of the signature character limits, and I liked the other nine matches on there a lot more.

Oh, makes sense. I didn't take into account a limit. I don't get a chance to really watch much stuff other than WWE , so is those in order for the top to bottom? I might try and find some of these if I ever get bored.

Rilla
06-30-2011, 07:59 PM
Out of his siggy, I'm currently waiting for Eddie/Davey to become wildly available.

Necroyeti
06-30-2011, 08:10 PM
Oh, makes sense. I didn't take into account a limit. I don't get a chance to really watch much stuff other than WWE , so is those in order for the top to bottom? I might try and find some of these if I ever get bored.

Nah, they're just A-Z by promotion. The best two on there are probably Richards vs. Edwards (parts 1 (http://videos.sapo.pt/8j5GyBP1Tl4PTR10o5n3), 2 (http://videos.sapo.pt/3sh6MCNfvr1w7N5a0KWe) + 3 (http://videos.sapo.pt/jEwepUQHaYveRa67kbKR)) and Nakajima vs. Suzuki (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_fZiBvrsds), if you're looking for THE créme de la créme.

Bodom
06-30-2011, 08:14 PM

Didn't you make a thread for listing the MOTY's of the year so far?

Necroyeti
06-30-2011, 08:23 PM
Didn't you make a thread for listing the MOTY's of the year so far?

Yeah, but no one else was posting anything and I fell behind with the indies, so I decided not to bump it anymore.

edit: Attempting to bring this on-topic, I see the Usos and Trent Baretta took on Slabriel and Tyson Kidd on Superstars this week. Any good?

CMRyder
06-30-2011, 09:21 PM
Nah, they're just A-Z by promotion. The best two on there are probably Richards vs. Edwards (parts 1 (http://videos.sapo.pt/8j5GyBP1Tl4PTR10o5n3), 2 (http://videos.sapo.pt/3sh6MCNfvr1w7N5a0KWe) + 3 (http://videos.sapo.pt/jEwepUQHaYveRa67kbKR)) and Nakajima vs. Suzuki (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_fZiBvrsds), if you're looking for THE créme de la créme.

I'll be sure to check it out, thanks.

Rilla
06-30-2011, 09:39 PM
Yeah, but no one else was posting anything and I fell behind with the indies, so I decided not to bump it anymore.

edit: Attempting to bring this on-topic, I see the Usos and Trent Baretta took on Slabriel and Tyson Kidd on Superstars this week. Any good?

I never get to see Superstars, I only read the rundown on PWI.

CMRyder
06-30-2011, 11:51 PM

On the SuperStars match..It was decent. Worth watching just that match if you get bored, the rest of Superstars wasn't worth a penny.