PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk 2011 vs Bret Hart 1997 (Shoots)

SilverBack
06-29-2011, 09:21 AM
So, I like everyone else enjoyed CM's shoot interview. Thought it was great and shocking and very unexpected. What have been thinking about lately is the fact that Vince did the samething in 1997 with Bret Hart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP4nPo8nmAc

Bret snaps, it seems very real and thus this begins the Attitude Era....could we all be witnessing the "new" Attitude era in the WWE? This is very interesting to me...what you guys think?

sincara
06-29-2011, 10:01 AM
So, I like everyone else enjoyed CM's shoot interview. Thought it was great and shocking and very unexpected. What have been thinking about lately is the fact that Vince did the samething in 1997 with Bret Hart:

Bret snaps, it seems very real and thus this begins the Attitude Era....could we all be witnessing the "new" Attitude era in the WWE? This is very interesting to me...what you guys think?

exept punks promo was way better imo

spacespaz
06-29-2011, 10:36 AM
exept punks promo was way better imo

That's because Punk had 6 minutes compared to Hart's 1 minute. Also because Punk's was methodical, detailed, and patient, but strong in his delivery. Bret just snapped and was yelling profanity.

sincara
06-29-2011, 10:46 AM
That's because Punk had 6 minutes compared to Hart's 1 minute. Also because Punk's was methodical, detailed, and patient, but strong in his delivery. Bret just snapped and was yelling profanity.

imo that was just angry bret and cm promo was a methodical disection of wwe

FaceOfSpades
06-29-2011, 11:37 AM
Yall should watch the whole video sid comes out and says "I don't know SHIT!!!"

CMRyder
06-29-2011, 11:42 AM
Its pretty hopeful that this will start a new era, I don't believe it will. I really hope so though.

AOF666
06-29-2011, 01:12 PM
Can't compare the two. Punk cut one of best shoots in a long time. That's the problem is a shoot. Bret Hart that was real with real emotions not to mentioned Bret punched Vince (my favorite part)!

helmsley
06-29-2011, 06:47 PM
i honestly think that punks is waaaaaay better, bret only complained, punk shoot to everybody

Brewer 314
06-29-2011, 07:47 PM
Can't compare the two. Punk cut one of best shoots in a long time. That's the problem is a shoot. Bret Hart that was real with real emotions not to mentioned Bret punched Vince (my favorite part)!

This wasn't the"real" Hart incident.

Brewer 314
06-29-2011, 08:00 PM
I don't think there's good enough reason for the company to revert to another "Attitude Era". Attendance is good enough, ratings are good enough, and more importantly the licensing and marketing is good.

Lets keep it real, this is the same company that fired Daniel Bryan this time last year for choking a dude with a tie.

THE_CRIPPLER
06-29-2011, 09:04 PM

That wasnt a shoot interview, Punk had a interview, Bret didnt really.... but the whole Bret Hart segment was one of the Greatest moments in the history of Raw.... Sid comming down the ring screaming "I dont know shit". Austin, Hart, Sid and Undetaker beating the hell out of each other, it was intense and emotional then Shawn Michaels comming down injured (storyline wise) and getting in the fight... Brets hate for Shawn was so huge he took his attention off Austin and was clawing to get to Shawn while Austin was holding him back to beat him..... Awesome segment as awhole, before anyone goes off on how Punks shoot was way better thay should know the storyline and watch the whole segment, very realistic.