PDA

View Full Version : Can we not forget about Big Show and Mark Henry!!

King Scrapper
06-29-2011, 08:17 AM
Yes Raw this week was definitely a solid show, but Punk's promo at the end of the show definitely stole the show away. HOWEVER! Let's mpt forget the Mark Henry Big Show incident/feud. I really think this feud has some potential. The IWC tends to shy away from bigger wrestlers but MArk Henry is putting some true fire into this feud and it seems pretty interesting. It also gave us a great "Holy SHit" chant when the cage actually broke after Show was slammed through it. No, it wasnt better than the Lesnar/Show ring collapse incident but it was still definitely a highlight and something no one will forget. Comments below.

zapphoman
06-29-2011, 08:25 AM
Yes Raw this week was definitely a solid show, but Punk's promo at the end of the show definitely stole the show away. HOWEVER! Let's mpt forget the Mark Henry Big Show incident/feud. I really think this feud has some potential. The IWC tends to shy away from bigger wrestlers but MArk Henry is putting some true fire into this feud and it seems pretty interesting. It also gave us a great "Holy SHit" chant when the cage actually broke after Show was slammed through it. No, it wasnt better than the Lesnar/Show ring collapse incident but it was still definitely a highlight and something no one will forget. Comments below.

Oh I would say I would probably forget about it if it wasn't guaranteed that they were going to show it on Smackdown on Friday. But it has been the most interesting thing Mark Henry has done in his whole career(besides being ECW Champion), so I give him credit for that.

Enforcer23
06-29-2011, 08:26 AM
hey man yeah i agree with ya ever since mark henry went to smackdown ive been watching him new anger and not played of as an idiot this rivalry i hope goes for atleast 2 PPV's MITB and then a remacth at summerslam having a interpromotional kind of match set up

tad locust
06-29-2011, 08:45 AM
I personally think the feud is going to be terrible.Neither of them have the ability anymore to have good matches together or the mic skills to have good promos.Henry has become unwatchable for me due to his staleness and Show has become very one dimensianal.It's just going to be a boring and generic big man vs big man feud.

ihearvoices
06-29-2011, 09:07 AM
I personally think the feud is going to be terrible.Neither of them have the ability anymore to have good matches together or the mic skills to have good promos.Henry has become unwatchable for me due to his staleness and Show has become very one dimensianal.It's just going to be a boring and generic big man vs big man feud.

i strongly disagree with you IMO i think if done right this could be epic and mark henry can cut good promos when needed and i like how they are using him right now its like he's doing whatever he wants and aint no one going to stop him

Y2Jryder
06-29-2011, 09:36 AM
Mark Henry is surprising me.
Looking forward to this feud but their match should not be a normal match but a no dq match or a hell in a cell match.

King Scrapper
06-29-2011, 09:37 AM
i strongly disagree with you IMO i think if done right this could be epic and mark henry can cut good promos when needed and i like how they are using him right now its like he's doing whatever he wants and aint no one going to stop him

That's the same impression I have right now of Henry. It seems like they just let the chains off of him. Without a doubt he has a intimidating look and the power to back it up. it's just going to be hard to eliminate the goofy perspective that people have of him. People are use to the Henry that does nothing but put mid carders over and gets the crap beat out of his big ass, but now they are going to have to find a way to make him into an acutal (onscreen) threat. So far, they have done a good job at it. They have even given Mark the "Ass pass" by allowing him to say ass on TV lol.

tad locust
06-29-2011, 09:49 AM

Henry has done the ''Unstoppable Monster'' Gimmick before and it has gotten stale very quick.If there going to do this for the umpteenth time then they should put him in a better angle rather then just have him randomly attack someone.I don't think he or Show will get much out of this storyline.

sincara
06-29-2011, 10:03 AM
this feud is heating up

Lamar8902
06-29-2011, 10:06 AM
I remember a while back when Henry went heel people were bashing Henry about not being a big heel or what not but I have to say it Mark Henry looks to be the baddest heel in the wwe rite now I think he has that role working for him he will indeed be the heel smackdown needs hell maybe the whole wwe if he keeps up the act but rite now he's smackdowns biggest heel plays the role way better than Christian who's become a little crying bitch of a heel

blink
06-29-2011, 10:09 AM
Lolz @ ass pass. That's what I call the shots of tequila I feed to my gf when I want back door.

johnnydropkicks
06-29-2011, 10:17 AM
Lolz @ ass pass. That's what I call the shots of tequila I feed to my gf when I want back door.

excellent sir.

cookie.

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/5879/peanutbutterchocolatech.jpg
(http://img202.imageshack.us/i/peanutbutterchocolatech.jpg/)

K-Jammin
06-29-2011, 10:26 AM
You ol' romantic! ;)

ihearvoices
06-29-2011, 11:04 AM
You ol' romantic! ;)

IMO it looks like Vince is starting to loosen up a bit with the superstars...first R-truth, then CM punk now Mark Henry Hopefully they keep this up cause lately i get upset when i miss Raw or smackdown cause idk what any of these guys will say or do

King Scrapper
06-29-2011, 11:06 AM

I'm happy that we have something in common lol

CMRyder
06-29-2011, 11:20 AM
This feud is going to suck. Enough said.

ihearvoices
06-29-2011, 11:28 AM

^^^ I disagree right now the feud is hot fire maybe the match will not be all that great but how many wrestlers their size and age can move as good as them....NONE, For their Weight class they are doing pretty damm good if u ask me

el gabo
06-29-2011, 11:30 AM

The fued itself has had a great build up. What I believe IS going to suck is the match. The two are just too big. Unless it's a streetfight or something that doesn't require great wrestling skills, the match sadly I think will suck. Again, great feud up until now though.

CMRyder
06-29-2011, 11:33 AM
^^^ I disagree right now the feud is hot fire maybe the match will not be all that great but how many wrestlers their size and age can move as good as them....NONE, For their Weight class they are doing pretty damm good if u ask me

The ripping the cage door thing has been done before BY MARK HENRY. Lol, but the cage falling was new to me and pretty cool. It really is the matches that I am afraid of, they need a NO DQ or Stretcher match or something along those lines maybe. I wanna see Mark Henry dominate the whole fued though, and if Christian fails yet again, I hope they let Henry destroy Orton, but Orton would just burry him too. I'll give this fued a chance, not that I have a choice. I watch Raw every week, and for some reason Mark Henry seems to be on Raw every week, even though hes on SD. lol

helmsley
06-29-2011, 11:34 AM
well i think henry has been dominating a lot and an extreme riles match between show and henry cant be bad

ihearvoices
06-29-2011, 11:43 AM
The ripping the cage door thing has been done before BY MARK HENRY. Lol, but the cage falling was new to me and pretty cool. It really is the matches that I am afraid of, they need a NO DQ or Stretcher match or something along those lines maybe. I wanna see Mark Henry dominate the whole fued though, and if Christian fails yet again, I hope they let Henry destroy Orton, but Orton would just burry him too. I'll give this fued a chance, not that I have a choice. I watch Raw every week, and for some reason Mark Henry seems to be on Raw every week, even though hes on SD. lol

I agree i dont expect this match to be all that great but IMo i think they should drag this thing til Summerslam and have that match at summerslam be some type of extreme match and let the first one be regular with Mark Henry losing and get anger and destroy big show after the match and have mark Henry beat big show at summerslam in their second match so Henry walks away from this looking stronger than ever and hopefully going after Kane next before Going for the WHC cause its already getting stale with the Randy and Christian storyline they need to end it already and have someone new challenge Randy. Christian can get back in the title picture by winning the RR or the Chamber

AOF666
06-29-2011, 01:17 PM
Personally it doesn't make any sense. It was Del Rio and Big Show. Now it's Henry and Big Show. No transaction or no reason at all. Plus what happen, why didn't Kane come out for revenge?

TNA 'The very best'
06-29-2011, 02:34 PM

Thats WWE for you. they have a draft move supstars to other shows and then they are back on their old show as well. I agree that this feud cannot be a normal match, Maybe WWE is going to realise a new match type/Gimmick.

CMRyder
06-29-2011, 04:21 PM
Thats WWE for you. they have a draft move supstars to other shows and then they are back on their old show as well. I agree that this feud cannot be a normal match, Maybe WWE is going to realise a new match type/Gimmick.

Knowing them, it's going to be a "Body Slam Match".

Daffy Duck's Finest
06-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Big Show/ Henry match at Summerslam anybody?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYXMcceKvTs

lamsdark
06-29-2011, 05:54 PM
i really prefer to see Big Show going for some single title like the Intercontinental so he can become Triple Crown champion he was whit the title in Spain tour so i have my hopes he only have won tag team championships since the end of ruthlesss agression era and pg era and for Henry i really dont know what to say about him he is gettin to much space on TV in my opinion if at least he can still do some manouvers like that jump where he crush his opponent on the ropes and he slides from the ropes and stands on the floor i mind that is a hell of a move to a man of his size he used to do that in ECW the last time i saw it was vs Finlay but i dont know Big Show can still have some pretty good matches whith more small wrestlers tha him not too small like Swagger could be i mind i remenear a macth vs those two on smackdown it was awesome and i can bet Show vs Mcintyre or Barret will be equal good if they give them the time or vs cruceweights too like Kofi or Evan Bourne but Show vs Henry..... at least was the attitude era i dont see to much quemistry betwen those two

TNA 'The very best'
06-29-2011, 07:45 PM
Knowing them, it's going to be a "Body Slam Match".

Im surprised this didnt happen on Raw this week and they went with a decent angle with the cage etc...

I wouldn't mind a last man standing match i dont know whyh but i think it would be good.

Rilla
06-29-2011, 08:56 PM
Personally it doesn't make any sense. It was Del Rio and Big Show. Now it's Henry and Big Show. No transaction or no reason at all. Plus what happen, why didn't Kane come out for revenge?

Reason: Show was on SD looking for Del. Teddy put him in a match with Henry. Show... before the match started.. went fucking nuts, and beat the wheels off Henry. Henry got pissed. Thus, this.