PDA

View Full Version : Mason Ryan out for a while

S.E. Zero
06-29-2011, 01:26 AM
As announced on Raw this week Mason Ryan is injured and from the main page this update about his injury was announced:

Mason Ryan suffered an injury outside the ring and is expected to be out anywhere from six weeks to six months. WWE claimed on RAW that the injury occurred at a house show but we're told that is not the case. More as we get it.

Seems the big guys in Nexus (Old and New) have bad luck and are more subject to injury than the other members thus far. Sheffield is out on injury since last year and now Ryan is expected to be out for a while.

So thoughts people, what injury do you think he has? Do you feel he'll really be out for the expected time on the report? Any other thoughts?

Enjoy.

jordan1995
06-29-2011, 01:30 AM
sheffield to return at money in the bank and help punk win :)

SilverGhost
06-29-2011, 01:36 AM
Vinnie must be sad that his powerhouses are injured.

Kashdinero
06-29-2011, 02:04 AM

Ha!! You know they're getting HUGE pushes upon their return. All that muscle won't go to waste on VinnieMacJr's watch, damn it!

sincara
06-29-2011, 02:39 AM

thats why its time for snikskys return big guy who isnt injury prone

Leggo
06-29-2011, 03:16 AM
Depending on what happens with Punk, it looks like curtains for the Nexus.

Marx
06-29-2011, 03:29 AM
Two guys get an injury within a ten months of each other, and it's a trend? Sheffield had bad luck, yes, Mason Ryan must have pulled something whilst trying to deadlift with his left arm and stabbing a needle in his buttcheek with the right one.

monctonvike
06-29-2011, 06:01 AM
tough break, batista look alike jokes aside the guy was slowly starting to pick up steam 6 months from now he might just end up buried

Sondreg
06-29-2011, 07:10 AM
Good thing he is not on television for a while, no charisma and zero talent. WWE while you are at it get rid of Evan Bourne,Drew Mcintyre, Jack Swagger, JTG, Kofi Kingston and Dolph Ziggler these guys get way too much tv time and are boring as fuck.

King Scrapper
06-29-2011, 08:01 AM
I have a hunch.. Batista, got jealous, and jumped Mason Ryan at a house show. Or he took a page out of Rikishi and Stone Cold's book, and hit Ryan with a car.

zapphoman
06-29-2011, 08:50 AM
Good thing he is not on television for a while, no charisma and zero talent. WWE while you are at it get rid of Evan Bourne,Drew Mcintyre, Jack Swagger, JTG, Kofi Kingston and Dolph Ziggler these guys get way too much tv time and are boring as fuck.

WTF? I agree on Mason Ryan having no talent but Evan Bourne, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler...to quote a certain green superhero, "What's up with that?"

sincara
06-29-2011, 09:52 AM

mcintyre get to much tv time you are joking me arent you he is hardl ever on tv

Sondreg
06-29-2011, 10:07 AM
WTF? I agree on Mason Ryan having no talent but Evan Bourne, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler...to quote a certain green superhero, "What's up with that?"

Yes they are great at doing flippity flops in the ring. But they cant tell a story on the mic OR in the ring. Its funny because you bring up the 3 that are the worst at it. They will never be stars or big players. Get rid of them and give other people a chance.

68wPayne
06-29-2011, 10:17 AM
It's unfortunate, I wanted to see more of him. Sucks that he only had like 2 singles matches to showcase himself before he got hurt. There's really no way to tell whether he was talented or not.

the wrestling shade
06-29-2011, 11:24 AM
Thank God, i personaly wont miss mason ryan. the last thing i need to see is a big muscle empity headed idiot who cant wrestle and work a good match.

helmsley
06-29-2011, 11:43 AM
i think mason ryan needs to work on his mic skills so this might help him to practice

ihearvoices
06-29-2011, 01:07 PM
i think mason ryan needs to work on his mic skills so this might help him to practice

Yeah this could be a blessing for him he can take time to work on his mic skills and really think though his character more and also give WWE creative team more time to present him again but this time better cause the way he was presented was very poorly done

AOF666
06-29-2011, 01:20 PM
Maybe the injury is not real. Maybe they are sending him to extreme makeover. After all everybody keeps chanting Batista every time he is out there!

PrimusSucks
06-29-2011, 02:20 PM
Yes they are great at doing flippity flops in the ring. But they cant tell a story on the mic OR in the ring. Its funny because you bring up the 3 that are the worst at it. They will never be stars or big players. Get rid of them and give other people a chance.

Wow, if you can't see that Jack Swagger is one of the best technical wrestlers since Kurt Angle then you are blind.

Daffy Duck's Finest
06-29-2011, 02:28 PM
Wow, if you can't see that Jack Swagger is one of the best technical wrestlers since Kurt Angle then you are blind.

^^^^ Seconded

MrzigglesFTW!
06-29-2011, 03:35 PM

You say "flippity flops" that is called sports entertainment.. I would looove to see you attempt to try a flipity flop against one of them, they mastered their craft and if you cant respect that... Why watch wwe?.

Rant done.

lamsdark
06-29-2011, 05:35 PM
well i dont mind to wish bad luck to anyone but at least one bulk less and i hope i dont see him for a very while

MrzigglesFTW!
06-29-2011, 05:46 PM
well i dont mind to wish bad luck to anyone but at least one bulk less and i hope i dont see him for a very while

He needs alot of work, so this time could only benefit

Automatic
06-29-2011, 05:50 PM
I'm more wondered how he got injured:o.
He tripped over a banana?

Russo swerve
06-29-2011, 07:46 PM
Nooooooooo say it isnt so mason ryan was gold he was a breath of fresh air im gonna miss that guy.

zapphoman
06-29-2011, 10:36 PM
Nooooooooo say it isnt so mason ryan was gold he was a breath of fresh air im gonna miss that guy.

lol he was so original, like a mix of Rob Terry, Batista, and the wha wha wha voice from the Peanuts Gangs movies.

S.E. Zero
07-01-2011, 07:26 AM
From the main page:

The injury that Mason Ryan suffered outside the ring is being described as a hamstring injury. Ryan could be out six months if he requires surgery. If not, he's expected to be back in about a month or two. We'll keep you posted.