PDA

View Full Version : Wimbledon

HCollins-TNA1
06-28-2011, 09:06 PM
Who is your favorites men and women?????

Right now thinking Maria Sharapova on the women side.. Nadal on the men side.....

Your thoughts please!

sincara
06-29-2011, 10:21 AM
because its wimbeldon i have to go with murray

TheBeardOfZeus
06-29-2011, 10:28 AM
Who is your favorites men and women?????

Right now thinking Maria Sharapova on the women side.. Nadel on the men side.....

Your thoughts please!

I know you hate getting pulled up for spelling mistakes, but I love that you spelt Sharapova right but not Nadal.

I'm going for Djokovic and Sharapova myself.

eboy
06-29-2011, 11:04 AM
JO WILFRED TSONGA Eliminates Roger Federer wow

i love TSONGA and i think it could me Murrays year hes on good form and Djokovic and Nadal have both been abit Wobbly

Sharipova looks Unstoppable

sincara
06-29-2011, 12:40 PM
JO WILFRED TSONGA Eliminates Roger Federer wow

i love TSONGA and i think it could me Murrays year hes on good form and Djokovic and Nadal have both been abit Wobbly

Sharipova looks Unstoppable

murry can destroy nadal and i agree tsonga has been great this year

eboy
06-29-2011, 12:52 PM
murry can destroy nadal and i agree tsonga has been great this year

yeah and hes entertaining something Tennis really lacks IMO

Murray through again to the Semi Finals

HCollins-TNA1
06-29-2011, 02:41 PM
I know you hate getting pulled up for spelling mistakes, but I love that you spelt Sharapova right but not Nadal.

I'm going for Djokovic and Sharapova myself.

As long as the mistake is point out nicely.... Thanks for letting me know..

TheBeardOfZeus
06-29-2011, 02:57 PM
As long as the mistake is point out nicely.... Thanks for letting me know..

It's okay man! It was more the hilarity of the excellent spelling of the long russian name and the mispelt short name.

Did you watch the Federer match earlier? I love Tsonga!

Tommy Thunder
06-29-2011, 03:05 PM
Maria all the way in the womens draw. There's nobody stopping her anymore, and I'm happy for hr, especially after her injury-plagued years of late. I'm gutted Pironkova was knocked out though :( she was really nice (know what I mean :p ). Lisiki has done well too.

Mens draw, I see Nadal winning. He'll get it together against Murray and for the final no doubt. I can see Tsonga upseting Djokovic. After knocking out Federer, he'll be ona high, and Djokovic has been loosing concentration at certain points in his matches, and believe Tsonga can capitilize on that.

MattElder
06-29-2011, 03:16 PM
Maria all the way in the womens draw. There's nobody stopping her anymore, and I'm happy for hr, especially after her injury-plagued years of late. I'm gutted Pironkova was knocked out though :( she was really nice (know what I mean :p ). Lisiki has done well too.

Mens draw, I see Nadal winning. He'll get it together against Murray and for the final no doubt. I can see Tsonga upseting Djokovic. After knocking out Federer, he'll be ona high, and Djokovic has been loosing concentration at certain points in his matches, and believe Tsonga can capitilize on that.

Maria should be a shoe in for the ladies.

The mens side this year has been one of the better tournys in recent memory. Nadal, Tsonga and Murray could all win it

but alas there can only be 1 so im going with the British Murray.

If he looses i change my pick from the Scottish Murray to Tsonga

Steve Austin
07-03-2011, 11:52 AM
I'm so glad Djokovic won, he deserved it and now he is No.1 again :)

TheBeardOfZeus
07-03-2011, 05:01 PM
Knew Djokovic would win, Kvitkova played incredibly well, but Sharapova still wins something.

My penis. I mean, heart.

Tommy Thunder
07-04-2011, 11:37 AM
Knew Djokovic would win, Kvitkova played incredibly well, but Sharapova still wins something.

My penis. I mean, heart.

Top 3 ladies of the tournament: (in no order) Maria Sharapova, Sbine Lisiki, and Tsvetana Pironkova.

Just thought I'd drop in to say that!! :)

MattElder
07-04-2011, 05:00 PM

My penis. I mean, heart.

Would that be delivered in one of those jewellery boxes you get when you buy a ring? couldnt resist! lol

Tommy Thunder
07-04-2011, 05:42 PM
http://i.fanpix.net/images/orig/n/5/n5h9d8g102mch5dm.jpg
<3

TheBeardOfZeus
07-04-2011, 05:51 PM
Would that be delivered in one of those jewellery boxes you get when you buy a ring? couldnt resist! lol

It's my dick in a box!

Top 3 ladies of the tournament: (in no order) Maria Sharapova, Sbine Lisiki, and Tsvetana Pironkova.

Just thought I'd drop in to say that!! :)

Maria has a magnificent arse, and legs that go on forever.

Lisiki was quite a pretty lass, and Pironkova has a very pretty face.

http://i.fanpix.net/images/orig/n/5/n5h9d8g102mch5dm.jpg
<3

Isn't that Pironkova?

Tommy Thunder
07-05-2011, 04:18 AM
Isn't that Pironkova?

Indeed it is :D