PDA

View Full Version : New Punk alliance?

chriss5471
06-28-2011, 06:10 PM
Ok I am starting to think that Punk is going to drop the new Nexus at the wayside and stay with the WWE as champ and I just have this Feeling he will be part of a new stable a stable of Internet darlings almost I reckon he will lead a team of him, Zack Ryder and someone as his tag partner yoshi or Hawkins, and maybe Daniel Bryan with a motto of they are underused, undefeated appreciated and lack pushes. I dunno why I think this it's just my waters feeling this way.

Berserker
06-28-2011, 06:11 PM
With CM Punk's promo last night and a recent tryout match for Castagnoli and Hero, that there possibly an ROH (nWo type) angle on the horizon?

Faction led by Punk could include

CM Punk
Castagnoli
Chris Hero
Daniel Bryan
Evan Bourne
Possibly even a return of Colt Cabana?

Thoughts?

SilverGhost
06-28-2011, 06:14 PM
That would be some swerve WWE would have to pull. ROH gets known and yet TNA is not mentioned lol

68wPayne
06-28-2011, 06:17 PM
That would be a beautiful thing, but I won't hold my breath

TheBeardOfZeus
06-28-2011, 06:18 PM
Castagnoli and Hero got a tryout? They would be awesome at WWE.

If this happened, it would be incredible, a massive swerve.

Rilla
06-28-2011, 06:19 PM
Another site I was on, or maybe it was this one, a:

Punk
DB
KOW

Stable

Rilla
06-28-2011, 06:22 PM
Yeah, they got one a few weeks back

TheBeardOfZeus
06-28-2011, 06:23 PM
Yeah, they got one a few weeks back

Thats awesome! Never even knew...

Rilla
06-28-2011, 06:28 PM
Mhm. Plus it was said that they did impress.

Plus Benjamin did a dark match a while ago for them

ratedy2jayz
06-28-2011, 06:52 PM
Tyler Black/Seth Rollins would be a good addition.

Androo
06-28-2011, 06:58 PM
Plus wasn't there talk of Trevor Murdoch being re-signed? And Snitsky maybe? They could be in it too!!!

Mega-Lolz at myselfs!

:D

Bodom
06-28-2011, 07:11 PM
To the OP: I took the periods out of the thread title. They tend to cause errors when going to the next page. Just for future reference.

ut11smithcor
06-28-2011, 07:33 PM
WHAT IF..
Punk made this faction & WWE made ROH known, and ROH rivaled with TNA and took TNA down and then you had ROH vs WWE. eh eh? lmao

HolyJose2391
06-28-2011, 07:34 PM
if this happened I would Mark the fuck out!

tad locust
06-28-2011, 07:41 PM
WWE dosen't care for ROH or the IWC.So don't expect to see an Interenet darling or ROH oriented faction just because of Punk's promo.

CMRyder
06-28-2011, 07:42 PM
If Punk does pick up a new stable of lets say "Under used talent" then this is how I want it to look

Leader/WWE Champion: CM Punk

Mid-Card/United States Champion: Dolph Ziggler

Tag Team: Ryder and Hawkins

Diva: Gail Kim

I think this stable would be epic.

Rilla
06-28-2011, 07:42 PM
CM Punk - WWE Champ/WHC/Undisputed
Castagnoli - WWE Tag-Team Champ
Chris Hero - See Above
Daniel Bryan - US/IC
Evan Bourne - Cruiserweight

Get a indy girl - Diva's/Women's champ

Lamar8902
06-28-2011, 08:13 PM
Ok ok just chill guys while it might be awesome for a new Nexus with ROH stars and maybe Vince as captain but remember last year when the original Nexus arrived they were the talk of the wrestling community just like punk is now the samething is going to happen to a new stable the almighty super Cena is going to destroy them same shit different year sorry

Berserker
06-28-2011, 08:14 PM
Tyler Black/Seth Rollins would be a good addition.

Actually forgot about him but you're absolutely right.

Wonder if Vince has any interest in bringing in Jay Lethal?

Love to see Samoa Joe as well.

helmsley
06-28-2011, 08:34 PM
i dont think that is the way it will go, wwe already tried with many stables and none gave the results expected, but i think that punk will go on its own and be a real main eventer

Kiss My Ass Club Member
06-28-2011, 09:27 PM
I hope there are no more stables. Please. Just build up New Nexus to its full potential and make it as fierce as it once was.

eguds
06-28-2011, 09:44 PM
Was thinking of guys like Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Zack Ryder, Drew Mcintyre, Ted Dibiase, maybe Gail Kim.

TNA 'The very best'
06-28-2011, 09:49 PM
A stable lead by punk with superstars pissed off that they get under used would be sweet, have punk on both shows and booths shows have their own set of guys in the stable, I'm just dreaming

Kerrastone
06-28-2011, 09:56 PM
I personally think the under used idea is terrible but the ROH angle would be awesome but I think they should wait until after Summerslam when Bragging Rights is here to introduce them. Punk could hype it up the weeks before it and then in the annual smackdown vs raw match have the ROH guys flood the ring and destroy BOTH teams. Then at Survivor Series [I know its close] have an ROH vs WWE match with Punk as leader of ROH and Cena as leader of WWE.

CMRyder
06-28-2011, 09:58 PM
I personally think the under used idea is terrible but the ROH angle would be awesome but I think they should wait until after Summerslam when Bragging Rights is here to introduce them. Punk could hype it up the weeks before it and then in the annual smackdown vs raw match have the ROH guys flood the ring and destroy BOTH teams. Then at Survivor Series [I know its close] have an ROH vs WWE match with Punk as leader of ROH and Cena as leader of WWE.

Bragging Rights is no longer a PPV.

Rockstar83
06-28-2011, 10:16 PM
With CM Punk's promo last night and a recent tryout match for Castagnoli and Hero, that there possibly an ROH (nWo type) angle on the horizon?

Faction led by Punk could include

CM Punk
Castagnoli
Chris Hero
Daniel Bryan
Evan Bourne
Possibly even a return of Colt Cabana?

Thoughts?

Id watch that

the great Steef
06-28-2011, 10:19 PM

Wargames maybe?

ihearvoices
06-28-2011, 10:48 PM
No more stables please specifically with punk as the leader it just not for him

the wrestling shade
06-28-2011, 11:36 PM
That would be some swerve WWE would have to pull. ROH gets known and yet TNA is not mentioned lol
I would love to see the WWE bringing TNA to its knees by introducing ROH to the global stream and the world. because and even though i cant ROH because iam not in the US nor do i can buy it online but still i got sick and tired of seeing TNA in the second place while ROH are suppose to be there. THATS RIGHT VINCE!! BRING TNA TO ITS KNEES!!! AND INTRODUCE THE ONE COMPANY THAT DESIERVE TO BE KNOWN!!!!:mad:

sincara
06-29-2011, 02:42 AM
Mhm. Plus it was said that they did impress.

Plus Benjamin did a dark match a while ago for them

benjamin just signed on at roh again with hass so not much hope for his return

brianjones90
06-29-2011, 04:00 AM
Vince only allowed this promo because he knows he needs to be on the right side on ROH.People are sick and tired of the same lame ass story lines with Cena here to save the day.ROH has a real shot at catering to a small group that has the potential to grow into something much much bigger.If ECW would have been able to hold on to it's top talents they would have gave WWE a run for their money.ROH is in that spot right now.Vince is going to protect his company now matter what the cost.Better to give up a little then to lose it all.The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

shanethewolf
06-29-2011, 06:22 AM
I'm guessing it would be more of a ROH angle.

Punk and Zach Ryder together would be awful. On one hand you've got Punk who is one of the best heels in the business right now, cool yet intense, controversial....and then you've got some Jersey Shore caricature who's only function is to make people laugh.

shanethewolf
06-29-2011, 06:24 AM
In an ideal situation, Punk will leave with the title and turn up on ROH with it. This would only happen if Vince had an investment in ROH or if it was a new secret development territory, but fans wouldn't need to know that and it would be one of the biggest swerves in wrestling history.

monctonvike
06-29-2011, 06:31 AM
The only way I see punk winning is if someone cash's in the money in the bank at the end and get the belt back and that would mean cena gets time off to heal up for wrestlemania

Mikeyboy7777777
06-29-2011, 07:35 AM
that's because tna is not worth mentioning roh just had a great pay per view what does tna have? hogan on television do the math that's why tna was not worht mentioning but that's just my opinion I"m not a tna hater roh is just better

Mikeyboy7777777
06-29-2011, 07:38 AM
No more stables please specifically with punk as the leader it just not for him

off topic punk was a loser here and still is I do not agree it's really pathetic to call the best in the world a loser

Mikeyboy7777777
06-29-2011, 07:41 AM
if cm punk had a new faction then I would want him as wwe champion
ziggler as united states champion
the usos as tag team champions
and kharma as divas champion

xplosive
06-29-2011, 09:02 AM
I really think the WWE is going to do a invasion type storyline like they did with ECW back in they day before they bought them. Cm punk leaves with the title than they show him in roh with it. He says WWE has nothing on roh and they'll prove it. Then they invade raw and fuck shit up.

midian
06-29-2011, 11:45 AM
I think they'll use former ROH alumni they already have if they do go ahead with this

C.M Punk
Brian Danielson
Evan bourne
Tyler Reks joins the main stage
and Matt Striker in a kind of manager/commentary role

midian
06-29-2011, 01:43 PM
sorry meant to say Tyler Black.