PDA

View Full Version : Next Week's RAW *spoiler*

Ruthless_Aggression
06-27-2011, 10:44 PM
From PWInsider

At the start of the show they had a graphic announcing that Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, and R Truth will be in a Number One Contender Match for the WWE Title at Money In the Bank. They also announced Alex Riley versus Miz.

John Cena comes out for a promo and he mentions that CM Punk has been stripped of his right to challenge John Cena for the WWE Championship in Chicago. He mentions that is why they are going to do the Triple Threat Match to determine a new number one contender. He also says that they are going to treat things as if CM Punk never existed in WWE.

Cena says that he is not happy with the decision and he believes that Punk was saying what he believes in, but he does not agree with Punk. He does agree with Punk’s right to say what he did. Cena says that he wants answers from Vince McMahon and he wants those answers tonight.

John Cena says that he wants to face CM Punk at Money in the Bank

Match Number One: Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres defeat the Bellas when Kelly pinned one of the Bellas.

R Truth is interviewed in the back by Scott Stanford and Truth says that he already beat John Cena so he shouldn’t have to win a Triple Threat Match tonight to face Cena at Money in the Bank. Truth talks about how there is a conspiracy.

Truth bumps into Alberto Del Rio and Del Rio tells Truth that it is his destiny.

What do u all think?

Ruthless_Aggression
06-27-2011, 11:49 PM
Even if I am talking to myself here, Cena and Vince are having an inring segment regarding Punk right now...

"Mr. McMahon comes out to discuss the suspension of CM Punk. He says he deserved it when John Cena comes out. Cena asks what happened to Vince the fighter and wants to know if Punk got under his skin."

radturtle
06-27-2011, 11:51 PM
im listening :)

Ruthless_Aggression
06-28-2011, 12:00 AM
Full Segment from Prowrestling.net:
"John Cena's music played but he didn't come out. It stopped and out came Mr. McMahon to a decent reaction. He said that the C.M. Punk suspension has gotten out of hand and the camera man fixed his tie. He said Punk deserved to be suspended for what he said. He said this was about what was right for the fans. McMahon said he really suspended Punk because he wanted limo service and wanted to be on DVDs and such and he wasn't worthy. He then said he fired Punk because he deserved it and he is a punk.

Cena came out to a big reaction even in his third appearance tonight. He asked Vince if that was it? He accused Vince of kicking Punk to the curb and Vince said Punk kicked himself to the curb. Cena said Vince believes in free speech and Vince confirmed it. Cena then made fun of Vince's walk and said that Vince took everyone down because he's a fighter. He wondered why Vince wasn't a fighter now and said he wants to fight Punk. He said if Vince doesn't feel like fighting, he should hang it up.

Vince said he really suspended Punk because be doesn't want to take a chance on Cena. He doesn't want to risk Cena losing to Punk and losing the title and taking it to another organization. He said he will not be embarrassed. Vince said he's afraid of Cena not beating Punk. Cena said he wanted this match regardless of Punk's status. Cena said if he was a fan, this sounds like the match of the year to him. He asked if Vince would suspend him for saying something Vince didn't like.

Vince told Cena not to piss him off. He said not to be Hogan or any of the guys before him. Vince said he doesn't believe Cena can beat him. Cena said to take a chance and give the people what they want. Vince said he doesn't give a damn what the people want, it's his company and he does what is right for them.

Cena said he gets it. He then said it's not what he signed up for. He said he busts his ass for Vince and he believes the belt stands for something. He said Vince is worried that the belt is meaningless, but by sending Punk away he made it meaningless. Cena handed the belt to Vince and walked out. Vince stopped him and followed him up the ramp. He stood face to face with Cena on the ramp and said Punk is reinstated and he has the match.

Vince said that if Punk walks out of Chicago with the title, he is firing Cena.

Great promo to end next week's Raw!"

Looks like its happening and though on paper the result is obvious, but McMahon is back on TV so who knows?

Rilla
06-28-2011, 01:28 PM
Though its scripted. I'm glad Cena is showing a pair and standing up to the boss.

Lamar8902
06-28-2011, 03:46 PM
last year we had the Nexus storyline involving Cena now it's Punk now if u haven't read the spoiler from next week Raw stop reading here........John Cena comes out for a promo and he mentions that CM Punk has been stripped of his right to challenge John Cena for the WWE Championship in Chicago. He mentions that is why they are going to do the Triple Threat Match to determine a new number one contender. He also says that they are going to treat things as if CM Punk never existed in WWE.

Cena says that he is not happy with the decision and he believes that Punk was saying what he believes in, but he does not agree with Punk. He does agree with Punk’s right to say what he did. Cena says that he wants answers from Vince McMahon and he wants those answers tonight.

John Cena says that he wants to face CM Punk at Money in the Bank.Vince McMahon comes out and he says that CM Punk deserved his suspension and he talks about how Punk wanted too much money for his new contract. Vince says that he is standing by his decision to suspend Punk.

John Cena comes out and he says that Vince loves freedom of speech and he still wants to face CM Punk. Cena says that if Vince doesn’t feel like fighting then he should hang it up.

Vince says that he really suspended Punk because he doesn’t want Punk to leave with the title. Cena made fun of Vince being afraid to let Punk wrestle. Cena talks about the match and then Vince tells Cena not to piss him off and not to be like Hogan.

Cena tells Vince to give the people what they want. Vince says that he doesn’t give a damn what the people want. Cena gives Vince a speech and then gives Vince the WWE Championship and walks out.

Vince tells Cena to wait and he meets him on the ramp. Vince says that CM Punk is reinstated and Cena has his match at Money in the Bank with CM Punk. Vince tells Cena that if Punk walks out of Chicago with the title then John Cena is fired.* *now next week raw involve Mr.McMahon talking about what happen these week on raw with punk,but it seems we have a wrestling savior yes we do it's name.......John Cena??? Really??? Now Cena becomes the "savior" of prowrestling really??? Look I know punks promo was a shoot but it was very good it was Vince idea he loves controversy it makes money Vince has done it before nothing new but the "savior" part is ridiculous I mean why Cena I know he's part of the storyline I know but why him??? Wouldn't it been much better if it was Christian coming out and saying things like (I've been here for 13 years I busted my ass for this company I've bleed for this company I've done everything for this company I finally win the world tittle and in 2days I have to drop the tittle) can u imagine if something like dat would had happened if another superstar past or present like scsa?!? it would be way better than having Cena come out and be the "savior" I mean he even said he was quitting because it's not what he signed up for that's a big shoot and Vince runs after him and grants his wish of having the match with punk on mitb now I have 2 possible scenario*

1:Vince screws Cena making punk champion have Vince fire Cena and then have Vince introduce a new wwe championship and a new champion but Cena comes back and feuds with Vince until he's back and becomes champ again*

2:Cena wins punk hits da g2s on Vince and Cena to end the show and the storyline goes sour from here

At the end of the day it's going to end sour unless punk resigned with the company but even with dat super Cena will prevail like always look at the Nexus look at what happen to them so take it how it is it was a good promo but it's gonna be a waste at the end of the day like so many storylines before but what's going to happen with punk what is Vince big plan with Cena mitb will be interesting but vince needed it cause destination x was going to be a way better ppv sorry had to state the fact so please respond

jordan1995
06-28-2011, 03:48 PM
i hope he stays but doesnt look like it :(

dres1214
06-28-2011, 03:53 PM
This should've been a blog, it's to long for a thread.

dres1214
06-28-2011, 03:54 PM
I imagine that it will be a great storyline and then WWE will drop the ball on it. I just hope they don't.

commiepunk
06-28-2011, 04:09 PM
Meh... How many times has Cena been 'fired' - or threatened with being fired? I've genuinely lost track. But so long as the little kiddies love him, and their parents keep buying the merchandise, WWE will keep inserting the useless gimp into every major storyline on Raw. And he'll keep getting booed by the live crowds.

Enforcer23
06-28-2011, 04:14 PM
you know i read the spoilers for next week and i like it yeah his been fired beofre but with VKM in the picture this storyline has so many ways to go....and i honestly dont care if its another cena being almost fired moment it looks good as all hell

jrsckilla23
06-28-2011, 04:48 PM
Did John Cena listen to a word Cm Punk said "The Only Thing Your Best At Is Kissing Vince McMahon's Ass" i know he really does that but what he also does is kiss the fans ass really really!! bad cuz everyone knows Cena ain't the best ever since he started didn't like his Homothug, thinks he served in the armed forces and now he tries to be himself in Wrestling Entertainment. Every Promo Cena does he always talks about well we should give the fans what the want, WWE Universe is the reason i don't give up and I been busting my ass for this company and looks like he's about to cry when he says that.....Allot of people in different websites are growing more more to dislike this man John Cena cuz he just takes Wrestling Entertainment out of WWE. What bothers me about people is when they say well I respect John Cena for what he does outside of the WWE, Well sorry to bust your bubble lil kiddies that's outside of entertainment we talking about Inside the WWE when they go live. I don't know about you but i like this post about they try to make Cena the "savior" which is another word that involves Superman i mean SuperCena.

K-Jammin
06-28-2011, 04:49 PM
Having Vince involved makes the whole thing 100 times better. My ideal scenario although it's highly unlikely... Vince screws Cena out of the title and Punk agrees to stay and then the two form a faction much like the corporation back in 99, Cena has a few months off ( he is injured after all ) and hopefully comes back with a slightly more angrier attitude due to being screwed. But hey, i ain't a writer for the WWE :(

Rich Cranium
06-28-2011, 04:56 PM
Maybe it's a storyline setup which will have Vince and Punk creating an alliance and screwing Cena?

TNA 'The very best'
06-28-2011, 05:06 PM
Perfect storyline to make cent heel, IMO