PDA

View Full Version : Listen to what Paul Heyman has to say about how WWE operates.

SDR
06-27-2011, 10:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qvn08gzAnM&feature=related

I love that CM Punk was wearing a SCSA t-shirt tonight at the end of RAW and am looking forward to what happens next. Will he be in the WWE tomorrow or is this match with John Cena in Chicago going to happen, and if it does will it echo the Bret Hart incident?

Please watch the Heyman interview and discuss what happened at the end of RAW.

The Natural
06-27-2011, 11:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qvn08gzAnM&feature=related

I love that CM Punk was wearing a SCSA t-shirt tonight at the end of RAW and am looking forward to what happens next. Will he be in the WWE tomorrow or is this match with John Cena in Chicago going to happen, and if it does will it echo the Bret Hart incident?
Please watch the Heyman interview and discuss what happened at the end of RAW.

That is wat I was asking earlier today. I actually have a thread on it. It's called, The Modern Day Screwjob. Now what I said was that I didn't think it was going to be a real screwjob, but instead a storyline, which could ultimately branch out to having C.M. Punk, who would actually still be under contract, go to ROH and wrestle. This could involve ROH and perhaps they could have an invasion, similar to the one ECW had with WWE. (not the 2001 invasion.........do your research you'll see ;))

Lamar8902
06-28-2011, 12:41 AM
The promo was awesome!!! really it was but the fact is dats all it was a promo to set up mitb ppv for those who think is real well it's not but what Punk said was very real much respect for Punk for standing up for everyone in da wrestling business I was waiting for him to mention TNA I was going to mark out if he did it was crazy ending but it's a shoot and dat sucks but it makes for an entertaining ppv

clh2285
06-28-2011, 01:41 AM
The promo was awesome!!! really it was but the fact is dats all it was a promo to set up mitb ppv for those who think is real well it's not but what Punk said was very real much respect for Punk for standing up for everyone in da wrestling business I was waiting for him to mention TNA I was going to mark out if he did it was crazy ending but it's a shoot and dat sucks but it makes for an entertaining ppv
Punk would not waste his breath on TNA. They are doing well right now yes, but Punk mentioning TNA on live tv....lol

Lamar8902
06-28-2011, 01:58 AM
Punk would not waste his breath on TNA. They are doing well right now yes, but Punk mentioning TNA on live tv....lol

But it would have been fuckin EPIC!!! U know it would have imagine how wrestling sites twitter would be if he did?!?

HCollins-TNA1
06-28-2011, 02:26 AM
Hate to say it Heyman is full of it sometimes.....

monctonvike
06-28-2011, 08:04 AM

vince would be angry with punk if he went off of the script, or would be very upset if he mentioned tna on tv

Rassling_Fan
06-28-2011, 08:23 AM
But it would have been fuckin EPIC!!! U know it would have imagine how wrestling sites twitter would be if he did?!?

He mentioned ROH and NJPW. TNA wouldn't have done much in terms of impact.

AOF666
06-28-2011, 10:20 AM
Basically Heyman offers nothing because everybody knows Vince has the final say.

Yooka
06-28-2011, 10:56 AM
It was an epic promo, one that, hopefully, even us older fans that have lost touch with WWE will remember for ages.

I do feel the script was probably completely approved by Vince. I think the truth of what the creative process is like lies somewhere between what Heyman was saying in the video, and (even though he might not totally believe it himself, or admit it off camera while still on the payroll) what Punk said last night. Remember, Heyman was on the payroll when he did that video. He has had plenty of comments that somewhat validate the opinion of the WWE creative team expressed (as a work) by Punk. He has had similar comments about the lack of vision and direction, and politicking, and holding back the young stars to keep the old stars in top... and all that being an achillies heel for TNA, and it's why he wouldn't work with them.

But yes, good promo, good video. Boy do I miss Heyman, and I'd love to see what he would write for a company that changes things up.

Lamar8902
06-28-2011, 01:25 PM
He mentioned ROH and NJPW. TNA wouldn't have done much in terms of impact.

Come on if Punk would have mention TNA the wrestling community and twitter would be on fire TNA is the second wrestling company dude trust me it would made a big impact that's how u know the promo was fake remember ROH it's not that big of a company and NJPW it's in Japan not U.S. so yea it would have made an impact

WWEFan1990
06-28-2011, 06:29 PM
vince would be angry with punk if he went off of the script, or would be very upset if he mentioned tna on tv

This to me just goes to show that Vince at least sees TNA's potential. ROH and NJPW aren't his competitors at this point, but TNA is the next biggest thing to WWE.

Viper
06-29-2011, 01:19 AM
this interview is so old but it doesn't look like paul heyman has changed or aged much since lol

Murphdogg4
06-29-2011, 05:12 AM
Is it just me or was the whole worked Shoot by Cm actually pretty damn tame? We used to get allot more risky ones damn near every other week back in the monday night wars. I think it's just a sign of how boring and bland wrestling has become that were making such a big deal about it. Don't get me wrong I loved the whole promo though.