PDA

View Full Version : anyone else think sin cara is over rated

ministryofblaze
06-27-2011, 08:41 PM
just watch the sin evan bourne match i one thing springs to mind whenever i see him wrestle, when he does one of those over exagerated hip tosses, y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y, sure its impressive he did a flip in the air but at the end of the day its still just a throw/hip toss, anyone else think so or do you just mark out for that stuff:cool:

Necroyeti
06-27-2011, 08:50 PM
y y y y y y y y y y y y y No.

Watch some of his stuff from CMLL against Negro Casas and Volador Jr.

Enforcer23
06-27-2011, 08:51 PM
well he was overrated as soon as he had his promos coming into the wwe....his good at areil ofcause..but with the hip toss its kinda cool they gave him a move like that to be his finisher..theres just to many werid moves out thier his move looks like it fukin hurts just ask bourne...as for the match it was shit ahhahahaha

Brewer 314
06-27-2011, 08:56 PM
just watch the sin evan bourne match i one thing springs to mind whenever i see him wrestle, when he does one of those over exagerated hip tosses, y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y, sure its impressive he did a flip in the air but at the end of the day its still just a throw/hip toss, anyone else think so or do you just mark out for that stuff:cool:

He's sloppy in the ring, I'm waiting to be impressed.

tad locust
06-27-2011, 09:01 PM
I think Luch Libre wrestlers in general are overated.Most of them are one dimensial and have no mic skill.Sin Cara is an example of that and dosen't deserve his push in my opinion.The only reason he's getting one is because HHH signed him and they want a replacement for Rey.

luisalexander70
06-27-2011, 09:01 PM
well hes matches with averno were awsome so no hes not overrated

SESAfro
06-27-2011, 09:08 PM
Luchadores work best with other luchadores. It's like whenever a big man would fight a little man. It just doesn't work out because they do not compliment each other. He isn't really needed in the WWE, but is a nice accusation.

MattTY2JHBK
06-27-2011, 09:24 PM
Luchadores work best with other luchadores. It's like whenever a big man would fight a little man. It just doesn't work out because they do not compliment each other. He isn't really needed in the WWE, but is a nice accusation.

Nicely put! :D
Maybe now the WWE has signed Averno then we may see a really decent feud for Sin Cara soon.

thatdevilsblue
06-27-2011, 09:24 PM
he's not bad, but yes, i think he is definitely overrated...the special lighting for his matches=really?

monctonvike
06-27-2011, 09:30 PM
any update on the status of evan? Looks like he might have hyper extended something in his arm

eyehatecena
06-27-2011, 09:30 PM
Don't think he is over rated, he just has to get use to wrestling the WWE style.

Kiss My Ass Club Member
06-27-2011, 09:38 PM
Not really overrated. Just overhyped. He hasnt yet adapted to the WWE, he is still a fish out of water there. Once he gets going though I can see him in some 5 star matches fer sure!

fergie22
06-27-2011, 09:40 PM
i dont think hes over rated. i think it wil just take him a little bit more time to settle in. and i think thats the reason why they havent put him in the raw mitb match cos hes prone o causing accidents maybe. i think he will challenge ziggler for the u.s title. i wanted ziggler in the mitb match but i think these 2 can have a really good match regardless

dres1214
06-27-2011, 10:17 PM
Don't think he is over rated, he just has to get use to wrestling the WWE style.

I agree, if you watch Sin Cara aka Mistico in CMLL you would be impressed. You have to understand that his move set is limited due to WWE style wrestling. I've said it before and I'll say it again, give him somebody that can keep his pace and some of you will be impressed. I know he botches moves but some weren't his fault.

Viper
06-27-2011, 10:41 PM
i find john cena more overrated than sin cara

eyehatecena
06-27-2011, 10:51 PM
Cena is the most over rated, no one comes close.

To get back on topic though, I really hope they do not force Mistico to change his style too much. I don't think everyone has to wrestle the WWE style. Those who have wrestled elsewhere, Mexico, Japan, ROH...etc, are usually the ones who put on the best matches. I would take a Punk, Danielson, Mistico, Christain, Del Rio, LowKi...etc, people who have worked many different styles over someone who has just wrestled for the WWE(or OVW when WWE had them) or FCW- such as Cena, Orton and a few others

Viper
06-28-2011, 03:57 AM
Those who have wrestled elsewhere, Mexico, Japan, ROH...etc, are usually the ones who put on the best matches. I would take a Punk, Danielson, Mistico, Christain, Del Rio, LowKi...etc, people who have worked many different styles over someone who has just wrestled for the WWE(or OVW when WWE had them) or FCW- such as Cena, Orton and a few others

Not necessarily. look what happened to Low-Ki, Psychosis & Juvented Guerrera. They didn't have very long stints in WWE.

Rassling_Fan
06-28-2011, 06:57 AM
Not necessarily. look what happened to Low-Ki, Psychosis & Juvented Guerrera. They didn't have very long stints in WWE.

Granted, Low-Ki wasn't given much of a chance while Juvented had issues. Wasn't sure why Psychosis wasn't, probably because he competed under his name without his mask.

Viper
06-28-2011, 09:34 AM
Guys with different wrestling backgrounds can easily have good matches with just about anyone and they dont need to have travelled around the globe or wrestled in the smaller leagues.

Spear-O-Matic
06-28-2011, 09:45 AM
i dont think hes over rated. i think it wil just take him a little bit more time to settle in. and i think thats the reason why they havent put him in the raw mitb match cos hes prone o causing accidents maybe. i think he will challenge ziggler for the u.s title. i wanted ziggler in the mitb match but i think these 2 can have a really good match regardless

He MIGHT not be in the raw MITB because he's on smackdown... Just sayin'.

To the people who think luchadores are overrated, you're the people who are used to the American style of wrestling where it's lots of talk, lots of selling and some action, depending on who you get in the ring. In Mexico it is all about action in the ring. Oh and maybe the reason that Luchadores don't cut good promos in your opinion is because the promos you see them cut are in what is to them a foreign language. I'd like to see you cut an amazing promo in Spanish.

AOF666
06-28-2011, 09:53 AM
The King of Botches overrated? Of course not. He screwed up a couple times last night. Keep hearing every exuce in the dictionary why he botches. He doesn't know how to pace a match, his timing of exacuting a move is off. WWE should of sent him to FCW. They put alot of stock in this guy and he doesn't cut the mustard. I just wish Evan Bourne won last night, he was really impressive last night!

Snair
06-28-2011, 09:58 AM
Sin cara should've spent a bit more time in FCW but WWE couldn't wait to reveal their acquisition and thereby paying the price but he can still improve as time passes by if they dont put too much pressure on him.

Y2Jryder
06-28-2011, 10:49 AM
Hell no, you stupid Cena fan.....

SilverGhost
06-28-2011, 10:52 AM
Sending Mistico to FCW=skill limitations

Only some posters have their heads right with the man. The other guys don't know his style. He doesn't have a bad pace, its just the others can't keep up with him.

Running the Vickie Train
06-28-2011, 11:08 AM
I think they need to quit with the ambient lighting. Yes we all know that he is going to win, and that's part of his character, but I quit watching his matches. He botches almost all his moves.....I understand that he's from AAA and they do things different.....but he can't do his finisher right....Even Bourne is one of the most sound wrestlers they have and he can't make Sin Cara look good.

Rassling_Fan
06-28-2011, 11:11 AM
Most who watch WWE and nothing else are still impressed (friend of mine). And Sin Cara is in a big money making position. I'm sure he wants to get better in the WWE style so he can be making Mysterio Money.

SilverGhost
06-28-2011, 11:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEQOhM0Z3dg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_ZUiebcJYA

Some of you really need to watch this. You are putting the WWE style of wrestling as the standard but in reality.....his style is WAY past it.

HCollins-TNA1
06-28-2011, 11:19 AM
The fact and thing is.... Sin Cara is probably the best guy they have right now in ring skills, besides Swagger, Bourne, Christian, and a few others....
He has what it takes to stay undefeated for a while... if the WWE choose to go that direction???

SilverGhost
06-28-2011, 11:23 AM
The fact and thing is.... Sin Cara is probably the best guy they have right now in ring skills, besides Swagger, Bourne, Christian, and a few others....
He has what it takes to stay undefeated for a while... if the WWE choose to go that direction???

WWE has the best guy in ring skills but the problem is that some of the talent can't keep up with Mistico. Yet claim that its Mistico that is botching. Its not Mistico's fault that that WWE talent isn't used to him but I HIGHLY DOUBT THEY WOULD WANT TO LIMIT HIS MOVES BY ALOT.

HCollins-TNA1
06-28-2011, 11:34 AM
WWE has the best guy in ring skills but the problem is that some of the talent can't keep up with Mistico. Yet claim that its Mistico that is botching. Its not Mistico's fault that that WWE talent isn't used to him but I HIGHLY DOUBT THEY WOULD WANT TO LIMIT HIS MOVES BY ALOT.

Agre, if they the WWE limit his moves and such... they kill the wrestler and character.... In which they wouldn't want to do they spent way to much money investing promos and merchandise and other things on him... to lose him, or even limit him...

SilverGhost
06-28-2011, 11:45 AM
Agre, if they the WWE limit his moves and such... they kill the wrestler and character.... In which they wouldn't want to do they spent way to much money investing promos and merchandise and other things on him... to lose him, or even limit him...

Exactly. They would want to show off his moves by alot. If they did that, WWE has money thrown at them because of what Mistico can do. It takes two to tango right? Good thing WWE is gonna bring in Averno. He and Mistico feuding would shut some people up about Mistico botching.

thejman93
06-28-2011, 11:48 AM
Exactly. They would want to show off his moves by alot. If they did that, WWE has money thrown at them because of what Mistico can do. It takes two to tango right? Good thing WWE is gonna bring in Averno. He and Mistico feuding would shut some people up about Mistico botching.

Here's the thing with that though SG, Mistico and Averno can't feud forever. They're both still gonna have to learn the "WWE style" in order to work with other guys.

miraistreak
06-28-2011, 12:02 PM
I can't stand SinCara.

Let's start off with the WWE Screwing up:
The Lighting SUCKS. The case in point, two of his "premiere" matches we're against Chavo and Evan. Both times the action spilled out of the ring and you on TV could barely see what's going on. I feel sorry for those in live attendance who weren't in the front rows. In Evan's match they had to actually ADD a white spotlight just so they could be seen on TV.
The trampoline entrance has been near botched too many times and it highlights his slopiness. Switch his entrance.

Now let's move over to him:
Impressive Top-End moveset, he CAN pull off some amazing stuff. However it's sloppy, he often hits the ropes in ways he's not supposed to, other wrestlers in odd angles/positions and his stuff HAS to be over-sold by the other superstars to not make SinCara look worse than he is (Evan was overselling on quite a few moves)

Don't get me wrong, I get it that SinCara's Style is best with people who are also his style. The thing is though, that's nice and all, but plenty of high fliers haven't had to rely on their opponents overselling everything. He has to.

His moves looks weak. The entire time I was watching Evan and him go at it I kept seeing the same thing: Sin Cara throws Evan in a rolling fashion into the mat. Then Evan kicks his face/chest/legs in. Evan is just a little bigger than SinCara (2", 10lbs) yet he looked like John Cena or Triple H in the ring in terms of strength and damage dealing.

Conclusion: SinCara is too green for the WWE right now. Alberto Del Rio said it best in an interview, many people in Mexico don't know how to actually wrestle and are just a series of impressive high flying moves and few know how to transition and tell a "story" in the ring, and actually considers himself a much better wrestler even after spending just a few months learning the American style. SinCara may have been the best in CMLL but that's like saying you we're the best football player in your high school. Then you get a scholarship to USC, Texas, Ohio State or Alabama and you realize that your best isn't worth a damn thing.

SinCara is a high flying version of the Great Khali. Used only for his country of origin and to entertain children.
SinCara is a spot fest and wouldn't have made it past the low-card in any other era.

miraistreak
06-28-2011, 12:11 PM
On a side note, is it just me or does Evan Bourne have some of the most painful looking kicks in the WWE?

SilverGhost
06-28-2011, 12:12 PM
Here's the thing with that though SG, Mistico and Averno can't feud forever. They're both still gonna have to learn the "WWE style" in order to work with other guys.

But you do know that the WWE style limits moves, which WWE isn't trying to do.

SilverGhost
06-28-2011, 12:12 PM
I can't stand SinCara.

The Lighting SUCKS. The case in point, two of his "premiere" matches we're against Chavo and Evan. Both times the action spilled out of the ring and you on TV could barely see what's going on. I feel sorry for those in live attendance who weren't in the front rows. In Evan's match they had to actually ADD a white spotlight just so they could be seen on TV.
The trampoline entrance has been near botched too many times and it highlights his slopiness. Switch his entrance.

Impressive Top-End moveset, he CAN pull off some amazing stuff. However it's sloppy, he often hits the ropes in ways he's not supposed to, other wrestlers in odd angles/positions and his stuff HAS to be over-sold by the other superstars to not make SinCara look worse than he is (Evan was overselling on quite a few moves)

Don't get me wrong, I get it that SinCara's Style is best with people who are also his style. The thing is though, that's nice and all, but plenty of high fliers haven't had to rely on their opponents overselling everything. He has to.

His moves looks weak. The entire time I was watching Evan and him go at it I kept seeing the same thing: Sin Cara throws Evan in a rolling fashion into the mat. Then Evan kicks his face/chest/legs in. Evan is just a little bigger than SinCara (2", 10lbs) yet he looked like John Cena or Triple H in the ring in terms of strength and damage dealing.

Conclusion: SinCara is too green for the WWE right now. Alberto Del Rio said it best in an interview, many people in Mexico don't know how to actually wrestle and are just a series of impressive high flying moves and few know how to transition and tell a "story" in the ring, and actually considers himself a much better wrestler even after spending just a few months learning the American style. SinCara may have been the best in CMLL but that's like saying you we're the best football player in your high school. Then you get a scholarship to USC, Texas, Ohio State or Alabama and you realize that your best isn't worth a damn thing.

SinCara is a high flying version of the Great Khali. Used only for his country of origin and to entertain children.
SinCara is a spot fest and wouldn't have made it past the low-card in any other era.

One flaw to this, Mistico is a luchadore and luchadores need their opponents help for moves.

Spear-O-Matic
06-28-2011, 12:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEQOhM0Z3dg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_ZUiebcJYA

Some of you really need to watch this. You are putting the WWE style of wrestling as the standard but in reality.....his style is WAY past it.

The only thing ta he WWE style has over the Luchadore/Japanese style is that in the WWE, when someone is locked in a submission move for a while, the performer sells that "injury." In Mistico's style they don't do that and it does take away a touch of reality. Still, the expansive move-set and flashiness is way better than most in the WWE.

Also, is it just me or does Averno's attire in that video look a lot like Sin Cara's attire now? I wonder if Averno's WWE attire will be like Mistico's old one...

miraistreak
06-28-2011, 12:26 PM
Mexico: Oh my, you broke my back 5 minutes ago. That's OK, time for the super 360 mystical dragon kick of doom followed by the Twisty Flashy Hurricarana Pin!

USA (not just WWE): (struggle) (struggle) (groan) [continue for a few minutes, have a heel gloat, odds of winning < 15%]

John Cena: See Mexico but replace Mystical Dragon Kick with 5 Knuckle Shuffle and the Twisty Flashy Pin with the Attitude Adjustment.

Running the Vickie Train
06-28-2011, 01:06 PM
The only thing ta he WWE style has over the Luchadore/Japanese style is that in the WWE, when someone is locked in a submission move for a while, the performer sells that "injury." In Mistico's style they don't do that and it does take away a touch of reality. Still, the expansive move-set and flashiness is way better than most in the WWE.

Also, is it just me or does Averno's attire in that video look a lot like Sin Cara's attire now? I wonder if Averno's WWE attire will be like Mistico's old one...

I watched both videos.....I still wasn't impressed.....It's ok if he was great in Mexico......but sorry to tell him, WWE.....isn't Mexico.

SilverGhost
06-28-2011, 01:15 PM
I watched both videos.....I still wasn't impressed.....It's ok if he was great in Mexico......but sorry to tell him, WWE.....isn't Mexico.

Then you are being unfair to Mistico and putting the WWE style of wrestling as a high standard.

Y2Jryder
06-28-2011, 01:36 PM
On a side note, is it just me or does Evan Bourne have some of the most painful looking kicks in the WWE?

It is all about how you sell them.

Spear-O-Matic
06-28-2011, 01:43 PM
Then you are being unfair to Mistico and putting the WWE style of wrestling as a high standard.

Dude, these are the people who think Hogan body slamming Andre the Giant is still the greatest feat in wrestling history. They see a spear and thing it's impressive. They are the ones who probably mark out when someone like Cena or Orton use a new move because seeing Cena do a drop kick or Orton do a powerbomb means that they now have SIX moves, not five. Have patience with them, they will some day be able to wrap their heads around more than five moves.

WWTNA Mark
06-28-2011, 01:50 PM
Dude, these are the people who think Hogan body slamming Andre the Giant is still the greatest feat in wrestling history. They see a spear and thing it's impressive. They are the ones who probably mark out when someone like Cena or Orton use a new move because seeing Cena do a drop kick or Orton do a powerbomb means that they now have SIX moves, not five. Have patience with them, they will some day be able to wrap their heads around more than five moves.

Cena has more then five moves...

Spear-O-Matic
06-28-2011, 01:52 PM
Cena has more then five moves...

But not by many. Yet that's not the point. I'm saying these are the people who see the Undertaker or SCSA as the pinnacle of wrestling.

sincara
06-28-2011, 01:53 PM
sin cara is not overrated just dosent have the right opponents (waiting for averno)

SilverGhost
06-28-2011, 01:53 PM

Its amazing to me that these sort of people expect outside talent to wrestle the WWE style and reject the style that made them stand out.

HCollins-TNA1
06-28-2011, 01:56 PM

Finally somewhere where we can agree, for a change..... People or fans is to obsessed with certain guys, that they don't appricate other styles of wrestling.... Be it Lucha with high flyers, Japan with the strong style, the Caribbean with hardcore death matches, European with submission style, NWA or ROH with their old school approach, TNA and WWE with their mix of all at times....

thejman93
06-28-2011, 01:57 PM
Its amazing to me that these sort of people expect outside talent to wrestle the WWE style and reject the style that made them stand out.

I'm not expecting people to do anything. The pint I'm making is that these guys won't last in WWE if they don't work the '"WWE way." I wish it wasn't that way but it is.

SilverGhost
06-28-2011, 01:59 PM
I'm not expecting people to do anything. The pint I'm making is that these guys won't last in WWE if they don't work the '"WWE way." I wish it wasn't that way but it is.

I understand that but Mistico is a money maker when used properly. The just expect him to wrestle good matches but the opponents haven't been good to him.

WWTNA Mark
06-28-2011, 02:02 PM
But not by many. Yet that's not the point. I'm saying these are the people who see the Undertaker or SCSA as the pinnacle of wrestling.

I know it wasn't the point. Just thought I put my 2 cents in it about Cena's "FIVE MOVES OF DOOM" thing.

Also, to be honest, i'm more of a mainstream wrestling fan. I am a fan of mainstream wrestlers like Stone Cold, John Cena, and The Rock. I'm probably one of those people who prefers mainstream wrestling over indy wrestling.

SilverGhost
06-28-2011, 02:15 PM
Finally somewhere where we can agree, for a change..... People or fans is to obsessed with certain guys, that they don't appricate other styles of wrestling.... Be it Lucha with high flyers, Japan with the strong style, the Caribbean with hardcore death matches, NWA or ROH with their old school approach, TNA and WWE with their mix of all at times....

This here is true. I put a Mistico match and one person wasn't impressed.

Running the Vickie Train
06-28-2011, 04:35 PM
This here is true. I put a Mistico match and one person wasn't impressed.

Yeah I wasn't impressed. It's really my opinion. I am not saying that he might be a decent wrestler but he has done absolutely nothing to impress me with his WWE stint. He can barely pull his entrance off. I don't care if he could do a thousand moves.....you have to do the basics right. Yes I hate that guys like Cena and Orton do the same thing every time......I admit that gets old and your right. Saying that I don't appreciate different ways of wrestling.....your wrong.....I watch WWE, TNA, AAA, ROH, FCW, OVW, NJW....there are amazing talent out there.....SIN CARA is not one of them. You guys are going to light his ass up when he does a botch (and he will) on Even Bourne, Cody Rhodes, ect and puts one of those guys on the shelf because he can't do a simple move right.

Rich Cranium
06-28-2011, 05:01 PM
It just seems they dont make Sin Cara vulnerable enough.

Los Conquistador
06-28-2011, 08:22 PM
i think i'll play devils advocate here i claim Sin Cara is Underated

i believe he need a bit more spotlight to show what hes got
like what Mysterio got when joined 9 long reptitive performing years ago
http://www.rctech.net/forum/attachments/nebraska-racing/742103d1303542942-hobbyplex-offroad-2011-picard-sigh.jpg

CobraNightviper
06-28-2011, 10:36 PM
Did anyone else notice the power ranger chant on raw last night during the Evan Bourne and Sin Cara match?

CMRyder
06-28-2011, 11:25 PM
IF ANYTHING...Sin Cara is UNDER rated.

zrdt12
06-28-2011, 11:42 PM
Anyone else see the Botchamania sign when he botched the win over Evan Bourne?

TheDevilsAdvocate
06-29-2011, 05:33 AM
Sin Cara is very good. Evan Bourne Vs. Sin Cara showed that he works better with fellow cruiserweights, an Triple H wants to make sure that his first project is a success. So of course the arrival of Sin Cara could easily bring forth the revival of the almighty Crusierweight Division that we had lost. Throw the belt back into the picture an you have a decent division an guys like Primo, Yoshi, JTG, and so on could become credible in their own ways. I can only dream though.

The_Awesome_One
06-29-2011, 06:01 AM
It is managments fault in my opinion for pushing him straight onto RAW without putting him through FCW first what you need to know is that a working a match with a fellow luchadore is very different to how you work a match with an classic american wrestler just saying they should have give him tim e in FCW to get used to the difference

lamsdark
06-29-2011, 06:54 PM
at least you are Mexican yes he is overrated but Mexican people of this or any hispanic forum will tell you the otherwise becouse at least the mayority of them are nationalism for his country so they think they have the best wrestling style and his wrestlers are the best is a pain in the ass see in spanish forums people mayority is Mexican so the only thing they comment about Sin Cara is things like '' he is the best in WWE now'' or ''he will give a five star macth if you lend him time'' or '' Sin Cara and Alberto del Rio WWE and WHC Champions'' or things like that but i really respect him as an athlethe but the thing is that is the lucha libre style and he needs to adapt himself to americans style so he can have matchs whit quemistry betwen the two of them and not only a spot exhibition of circus moves but i thinks he is gonna be undefeated until Wrestlemania so he can face Rey Misterio or at least thats what Wrestling Observer says

SilverGhost
06-29-2011, 06:58 PM
at least you are Mexican yes he is overrated but Mexican people of this or any hispanic forum will tell you the otherwise becouse at least the mayority of them are nationalism for his country so they think they have the best wrestling style and his wrestlers are the best is a pain in the ass see in spanish forums people mayority is Mexican so the only thing they comment about Sin Cara is things like '' he is the best in WWE now'' or ''he will give a five star macth if you lend him time'' or '' Sin Cara and Alberto del Rio WWE and WHC Champions'' or things like that but i really respect him as an athlethe but the thing is that is the lucha libre style and he needs to adapt himself to americans style so he can have matchs whit quemistry betwen the two of them and not only a spot exhibition of circus moves but i thinks he is gonna be undefeated until Wrestlemania so he can face Rey Misterio or at least thats what Wrestling Observer says

I am interested to know where you got this logic from.

helmsley
06-29-2011, 07:12 PM
he is not as good a s he was before all his injuries, but he is still good , if averno goes to wwe, we will see his true potential

WWTNA Mark
06-29-2011, 07:20 PM
I can't stand SinCara.

My thoughts exactly.

WWTNA Mark
06-29-2011, 07:26 PM

Yeah, I don't get where hes coming from with that.

body slam
06-29-2011, 08:05 PM
I'm not impressed and will say overrated.

There is a saying in wrestling that the greats can put on a great match with anyone. Some say there are guys that can wrestle a broom and make it look good. If the wwe has to bring in talent to make sin cara look good then maybe he's not quite wwe material. Because after all this is the wwe not cmill, not aaa, not lucha lucha lucha, ect....

To close as good as sin cara might be he wil never be El Dandy.

SilverGhost
06-29-2011, 08:14 PM
I'm not impressed and will say overrated.

There is a saying in wrestling that the greats can put on a great match with anyone. Some say there are guys that can wrestle a broom and make it look good. If the wwe has to bring in talent to make sin cara look good then maybe he's not quite wwe material. Because after all this is the wwe not cmill, not aaa, not lucha lucha lucha, ect....

To close as good as sin cara might be he wil never be El Dandy.

This is the thing that everyone is missing. He is brought over to show off his moves. HHH sees something huge in Mistico but to use him, he needs the right opponent. There is a reason why he didn't go through FCW. I bet HHH doesn't want to limit alot of moves out of the guy. He wants Mistico to do his stuff in the ring.

body slam
06-29-2011, 09:31 PM
This is the thing that everyone is missing. He is brought over to show off his moves. HHH sees something huge in Mistico but to use him, he needs the right opponent. There is a reason why he didn't go through FCW. I bet HHH doesn't want to limit alot of moves out of the guy. He wants Mistico to do his stuff in the ring.well then maybe he should wrestle HHH. But honestly when Rey, Juvi and some of the other luchadors came to WCW they seemed to addapt a combonation of both styles lucha and american and put on some really good matches.

Plus on a side note if the HHH or the wwe wanted mistico they would have called him mistico not sin cara. So lets just drop all the mistico name calling.

Rich Cranium
06-29-2011, 09:34 PM
This is the thing that everyone is missing. He is brought over to show off his moves. HHH sees something huge in Mistico but to use him, he needs the right opponent. There is a reason why he didn't go through FCW. I bet HHH doesn't want to limit alot of moves out of the guy. He wants Mistico to do his stuff in the ring.

If this is the case then they need to bring in more talent like himself, hence Averno. Right now, the talent are just jobbing to Sin Cara imo.

Tomsta666
06-29-2011, 10:01 PM
I don't really know if he's overated or not, but dimming the lighting on his matches is really starting to piss me off.

CMRyder
06-29-2011, 11:18 PM
I don't really know if he's overated or not, but dimming the lighting on his matches is really starting to piss me off.

The dark lighting is something I could live without.

ed is dead
06-30-2011, 02:36 AM
he's definitely overrated, i've been watching lucha libre all my life, and i can tell you there are better mexican wrestlers and better highflyers than sin cara. he was the john cena of mexico, mexico's biggest star, carrying cmll on his shoulders, helped create the last lucha libre boom, marks loved him, true lucha libre fans and smarks hated him, and i think they thought mistico's drawing power would somehow cross over too, but the reality is nobody knows anything about him, he doesn't speak any english, people can't really get behind him, and he's not adapted to the american style of wrestling. i don't think it's fair to blame other wrestlers for sin cara's botches. a whole talent roster shouldn't go out of their way to cater to someone who can't even perform his own entrance without botching it. anyways, the wwe just wants to keep selling masks long after rey mysterio is gone, and that's probably the main reason they hired sin cara in the first place.

Running the Vickie Train
06-30-2011, 12:20 PM
he's definitely overrated, i've been watching lucha libre all my life, and i can tell you there are better mexican wrestlers and better highflyers than sin cara. he was the john cena of mexico, mexico's biggest star, carrying cmll on his shoulders, helped create the last lucha libre boom, marks loved him, true lucha libre fans and smarks hated him, and i think they thought mistico's drawing power would somehow cross over too, but the reality is nobody knows anything about him, he doesn't speak any english, people can't really get behind him, and he's not adapted to the american style of wrestling. i don't think it's fair to blame other wrestlers for sin cara's botches. a whole talent roster shouldn't go out of their way to cater to someone who can't even perform his own entrance without botching it. anyways, the wwe just wants to keep selling masks long after rey mysterio is gone, and that's probably the main reason they hired sin cara in the first place.

Thank you! This guy understands!

lamsdark
06-30-2011, 06:45 PM

well you see fisrt of all do you speak spanish ???? secondly i dont know if it is allow to write a name of another wrestling pages in here but if you want im gonna give you the direction of one of the most populars wrestling sites in latin america its called superluchas.net is run by Mexicans the page itself so most of the users are from here there it was the fisrt forum of wrestling i meet i have years in there and if you check it you will se what im talking about you just have to look comments on news about Sin Cara or Alberto del Rio and you will see what im talking about but hey wacht out whit the spoilers is not my fault if you get noticed of something you may not wanna know i hope you understand spanish so you can understand what is in there

THE_CRIPPLER
07-01-2011, 02:15 AM
point is Sinn Cara Botches alot... its not cause he is so quick that people cant keep up with him. its caus ehe is sloppy and his timing is off, Evan Bourn was much quicker and had much better excuation...... he messed his finishing move up every time he did it... there is no stickign for him, he underperformed Monday night and Evan bourn stole the show..... maybe cause Sinn cara put on some weight he isnt use to wrestling at that wait. i dont know but like i said he hasnt been nearly as impressive as bourn as been.

THE_CRIPPLER
07-01-2011, 02:17 AM
reason he bothces is cause 75 percent of Lucha matches are botched moves.

IrkenInvader
09-25-2011, 10:23 PM
So what is this WWE style you guys speak of? You mean not having a broken neck or a death in the ring in how many years running now?

Reichwulf
09-25-2011, 10:30 PM

I'm a
http://www.wwe.com/f/article/image/2011/02/17083940.jpg
fan