PDA

View Full Version : Power 25 (WWE vs IWC)

spacespaz
06-27-2011, 03:56 PM
This is not based off of current Power 25 story-line rankings on wwe.com, but instead on how WWE both uses and likes its Superstars.

The IWC rankings are based on general perceptions around forums combined with my own preferences.

Enjoy and please do share if you believe some people are in the wrong spot.

WWE
1) John Cena
2) Randy Orton
3) Rey Mysterio
4) The Miz
5) CM Punk
6) Christian
7) Alberto Del Rio
8) Sheamus
9) Big Show
10) Kane
11) John Morrison
12) Wade Barrett
13) R-Truth
14) Kofi Kingston
15) Jack Swagger
16) Cody Rhodes
17) Mark Henry
18) Dolph Ziggler
19) Daniel Bryan
20) Sin Cara
21) Evan Bourne
22) Santino Marella
23) Alex Riley
24) Ezekiel Jackson
25) Drew McIntyre

IWC
1) CM Punk
2) Christian
3) Miz
4) John Morrison
5) Cody Rhodes
6) Dolph Ziggler
7) Daniel Bryan
8) Alberto Del Rio
9) Wade Barrett
10) Jack Swagger
11) Sheamus
12) Zack Ryder
13) Kofi Kingston
14) Santino Marella
15) R-Truth
16) Randy Orton
17) Evan Bourne
18) Alex Riley
19) Sin Cara
20) Ted DiBiase
21) Rey Mysterio
22) Justin Gabriel
23) Chris Masters
24) Drew McIntyre
25) John Cena

sincara
06-27-2011, 03:59 PM
zack ryder 11th more like 2nd behind punk and how is cena on that most people hate him (iwc list)

jordan1995
06-27-2011, 04:01 PM
top 2 has to be punk and ryder ..but cena cmon i aswell as other hate the character

spacespaz
06-27-2011, 04:12 PM
zack ryder 11th more like 2nd behind punk and how is cena on that most people hate him (iwc list)

It's a mix of how I see them too. Ryder wasn't 2nd because despite how awesome I think his videos and character could be, I haven't seen that much potential to push him over guys like Sheamus, Swagger, and Barrett who are ranked right above him.

When it comes to Cena - this is an IWC conspiracy and bandwagon. A lot of people think everybody hates John Cena but that just isn't the case. We are all tired of the character, but most of us don't hate the guy or the character enough to not put him in our top 25 active WWE performers.

WWTNA Mark
06-27-2011, 04:19 PM
It's a mix of how I see them too. Ryder wasn't 2nd because despite how awesome I think his videos and character could be, I haven't seen that much potential to push him over guys like Sheamus, Swagger, and Barrett who are ranked right above him.

When it comes to Cena - this is an IWC conspiracy and bandwagon. A lot of people think everybody hates John Cena but that just isn't the case. We are all tired of the character, but most of us don't hate the guy or the character enough to not put him in our top 25 active WWE performers.

Agreed man.

tad locust
06-27-2011, 04:25 PM
I think Bryan and Ryder should be in the top 5.Also,I don't think the IWC cares about Rey anymore.

spacespaz
06-27-2011, 04:36 PM
I think Bryan and Ryder should be in the top 5.Also,I don't think the IWC cares about Rey anymore.

Rey Mysterio has become stale and predictable. The hope for him to win is no longer existent for most, so his victories seem fake.

However, if I had company over that doesn't really watch wrestling and Raw was on TV I would really hope that Rey Mysterio is in the match they get to see because the man is a genuinely good guy, who looks cool and is really entertaining in the ring even today.

samoan619
06-27-2011, 04:39 PM
This is not based off of current Power 25 story-line rankings on wwe.com, but instead on how WWE both uses and likes its Superstars.

The IWC rankings are based on general perceptions around forums combined with my own preferences.

WWE
1) John Cena
2) Randy Orton
3) Rey Mysterio
4) The Miz
5) CM Punk
6) Christian
7) Alberto Del Rio
8) Sheamus
9) Big Show
10) Kane
11) John Morrison
12) Wade Barrett
13) R-Truth
14) Kofi Kingston
15) Jack Swagger
16) Cody Rhodes
17) Mark Henry
18) Dolph Ziggler
19) Daniel Bryan
20) Sin Cara
21) Evan Bourne
22) Santino Marella
23) Alex Riley
24) Ezekiel Jackson
25) Drew McIntyre

spacespaz
1) CM Punk
2) Christian
3) Miz
4) John Morrison
5) Cody Rhodes
6) Dolph Ziggler
7) Daniel Bryan
8) Alberto Del Rio
9) Wade Barrett
10) Jack Swagger
11) Sheamus
12) Zack Ryder
13) Kofi Kingston
14) Santino Marella
15) R-Truth
16) Randy Orton
17) Evan Bourne
18) Alex Riley
19) Sin Cara
20) Ted DiBiase
21) Rey Mysterio
22) Justin Gabriel
23) Chris Masters
24) Drew McIntyre
25) John Cena
You definitely didnt put the IWC list up there, Ryder and Bryan should be waaaaay at the top.. I basically fixed the IWC list title in your post and put spacespaz.. Because if you dont see what Ryder has and it affected his position on the list, then it just went to personal opinion rather than the IWC consensus.. Power 25 WWE vs SpaceSpaz

lamsdark
06-27-2011, 04:48 PM
IWC list

1) CM Punk
2) Christian
3) Miz

Miz really??? are you kidding me???? if Cena was in last i dont know Miz shouldnt even be in the list i dont understand what you americans see in him seriously i think only Ezequiel has a more limited moveset than him in that place could be Zack Ryder im sure he has more fans than Miz and why is Santino in in the list??? i know he was black belt but in WWE he is the worst wrestling joke i ever seen i dont know is just my opinion

Fatality
06-27-2011, 05:12 PM
IWC list

1) CM Punk
2) Christian
3) Miz

Miz really??? are you kidding me???? if Cena was in last i dont know Miz shouldnt even be in the list i dont understand what you americans see in him seriously i think only Ezequiel has a more limited moveset than him in that place could be Zack Ryder im sure he has more fans than Miz and why is Santino in in the list??? i know he was black belt but in WWE he is the worst wrestling joke i ever seen i dont know is just my opinion

Ehm, i'm not american and i like the miz.... I'm just saying

WWTNA Mark
06-27-2011, 05:14 PM
IWC list

1) CM Punk
2) Christian
3) Miz

Well us "Americans" aren't the only fans of Miz if you didn't know...

The Brown One
06-27-2011, 05:20 PM
The IWC list that the guy made should be called "those who the IWC want pushed to the moon". Because Ryder shouldn't be as high as he should be, if you take into account the fact that he barely gets airtime on the big shows..But I'm still hoping for him to be given more matches :)

Rokudo
06-27-2011, 05:43 PM
How can you just put up a list and call it IWCs? If you wanted to post a list of YOUR 25 favorite wrestlers, fine, but don't put so general title above it and then say something like "even if you all like him, I don't think he deserves such a big push" etc..
Not hating on you man, just typing it like it is.

lamsdark
06-27-2011, 05:49 PM
Ehm, i'm not american and i like the miz.... I'm just saying

where are you from my friend then???

thisiswrestling
IWC list

1) CM Punk
2) Christian
3) Miz

I agree with you dude.

lamsdark
Well us "Americans" aren't the only fans of Miz if you didn't know...

well my friend i come for the most popular hispanic forums of wrestling and i can tell you that the majorirty of wrestling fans in there hate the Miz for his lame wrestling skills i named americans becouse when i come in americans forums of wrestling or videos where Miz have something to do almost everyone is cheering for Miz in the comments and i see Raw too i see the reaction of the people in arenas they love the Miz what im supossed to tell you??? is just my opinion but if Miz is where he is now its becouse you like him and well whit hispanic i mind latin american and spain you know i havent visited all the wrestling forums all around the world but i think British dont like the Miz too much otherwise they havent boo him the way they did when they did Raw in England not too much ago and you know makes sense becouse is not a mistery british pay attention more for wrestling than storilynes

Necroyeti
06-27-2011, 05:50 PM
I love it how everyone on this subforum refers to "THE IWC" as if it's some super secret elitist club or something. It makes me laugh. If Matrix was here, he'd laugh too.

TheBeardOfZeus
06-27-2011, 05:55 PM
well my friend i come for the most popular hispanic forums of wrestling and i can tell you that the majorirty of wrestling fans in there hate the Miz for his lame wrestling skills i named americans becouse when i come in americans forums of wrestling or videos where Miz have something to do almost everyone is cheering for Miz in the comments and i see Raw too i see the reaction of the people in arenas they love the Miz what im supossed to tell you??? is just my opinion but if Miz is where he is now its becouse you like him and well whit hispanic i mind latin american and spain you know i havent visited all the wrestling forums all around the world but i think British dont like the Miz too much otherwise they havent boo him the way they did when they did Raw in England not too much ago and you know makes sense becouse is not a mistery british pay attention more for wrestling than storilynes

Dude, I'm British, and The Miz is awesome! You can't say that from like, 3 years ago he is not the most improved wrestler in the world. And he is unbelievable charismatic and very good on the mike. That's why people love him.

I love it how everyone on this subforum refers to "THE IWC" as if it's some super secret elitist club or something. It makes me laugh. If Matrix was here, he'd laugh too.

Necroyeti, again sire, you win the internet.

Y2Jryder
06-27-2011, 05:55 PM
I think the IWC likes Undertaker

Rokudo
06-27-2011, 05:58 PM

Nah, just a bunch of guys with a few minutes to spare on the internet, but being "just a guy" doesn't mean I (or anyone else from the "IWC") don't have an opinion or someone should freely put a label on my opinion

samoan619
06-27-2011, 06:03 PM

I always thought the IWC was the internet wrestling community, if it isnt the general consensus of that, then what is this super secret elitist club you speak about??

lamsdark
06-27-2011, 06:05 PM
Dude, I'm British, and The Miz is awesome! You can't say that from like, 3 years ago he is not the most improved wrestler in the world. And he is unbelievable charismatic and very good on the mike. That's why people love him.

well thats YOUR opinion not everyone needs to like Miz dont you think and just giving an example

spacespaz
06-27-2011, 06:24 PM
How can you just put up a list and call it IWCs? If you wanted to post a list of YOUR 25 favorite wrestlers, fine, but don't put so general title above it and then say something like "even if you all like him, I don't think he deserves such a big push" etc..
Not hating on you man, just typing it like it is.

It seems as though your personal gripes with the list have warped your opinion on it being a consensus of the IWC. Your thoughts of what the IWC thinks aren't the same as what I depicted and therefore I must be wrong by default, according to you.

Just to reiterate, this is MY generalization of what the WWE thinks, likes, and uses, and MY generalization of what the IWC thinks, likes, and realistically believes should be used and pushed.

Daffy Duck's Finest
06-27-2011, 06:33 PM
Cool thread dude!

In terms of the IWC, I think a shout out needs to be made for R-Truth. I see the majority of people on here like his character, which is good.

Also, I agree with you, TheBeardOfZeus - Miz has certainly improved. However in terms of the IWC, it seems that in terms of what I read from all you peeps, he still isn't the best wrestler going (seeing as we are a WRESTLING community). Give him more time... Then he'll become the new face of the company and then get bashed by everyone trying to find a new scapegoat after Cena. A real shame.

Here's my rankings for IWC:
1. Punk
2. Bryan
3 Ziggler

I'd love to add Ryder, as he is clearly one of the most popular ENTERTAINERS. But if this website is revolved around WRESTLING, then those would be the top three.

TheBeardOfZeus
06-27-2011, 06:34 PM
well thats YOUR opinion not everyone needs to like Miz dont you think and just giving an example

You are correct sir, no one has to like anything.

I was just pointing out where your example was wrong.

TheBeardOfZeus
06-27-2011, 06:36 PM
Cool thread dude!

In terms of the IWC, I think a shout out needs to be made for R-Truth. I see the majority of people on here like his character, which is good.

Also, I agree with you, TheBeardOfZeus - Miz has certainly improved. However in terms of the IWC, it seems that in terms of what I read from all you peeps, he still isn't the best wrestler going (seeing as we are a WRESTLING community). Give him more time... Then he'll become the new face of the company and then get bashed by everyone trying to find a new scapegoat after Cena. A real shame.

Here's my rankings for IWC:
1. Punk
2. Bryan
3 Ziggler

I'd love to add Ryder, as he is clearly one of the most popular ENTERTAINERS. But if this website is revolved around WRESTLING, then those would be the top three.

I agree on the fact that this is a wrestling website, but the wrestling we are discussing is an entertainment buisness, and to deny it is just mascading your masculinity.

Wrestling is the Olympic sport, really.

ihearvoices
06-27-2011, 06:44 PM

WWE
1) John Cena
2) Randy Orton
3) Rey Mysterio
4) The Miz
5) CM Punk
6) Christian
7) Alberto Del Rio
8) Sheamus
9) Big Show
10) Kane
11) John Morrison
12) Wade Barrett
13) R-Truth
14) Kofi Kingston
15) Jack Swagger
16) Cody Rhodes
17) Mark Henry
18) Dolph Ziggler
19) Daniel Bryan
20) Sin Cara
21) Evan Bourne
22) Santino Marella
23) Alex Riley
24) Ezekiel Jackson
25) Drew McIntyre

IWC
1) CM Punk
2) Christian
3) Miz
4) John Morrison
5) Cody Rhodes
6) Dolph Ziggler
7) Daniel Bryan
8) Alberto Del Rio
9) Wade Barrett
10) Jack Swagger
11) Sheamus
12) Zack Ryder
13) Kofi Kingston
14) Santino Marella
15) R-Truth
16) Randy Orton
17) Evan Bourne
18) Alex Riley
19) Sin Cara
20) Ted DiBiase
21) Rey Mysterio
22) Justin Gabriel
23) Chris Masters
24) Drew McIntyre
25) John Cena

You should of put EWN list instead of ICW list cause i know a few site that people are high on randy and also sin cara and other guys you got on this list low. As far as this list go it is really the views and thoughts of alot of members on this site so i say change it to the EWN list

Daffy Duck's Finest
06-27-2011, 06:52 PM
I agree on the fact that this is a wrestling website, but the wrestling we are discussing is an entertainment buisness, and to deny it is just mascading your masculinity.

Wrestling is the Olympic sport, really.

I certainly don't deny that this is an entertaining business, but I believe that the majority of people on this website enjoy the wrestling aspect of it, hence my slightly long comment, and my 3 choices. I love a good promo, and 'Superstars' like the Miz and Cena do it better than most, but I believe people respect the talent who 'wrestle' more than those who's specialty is on the entertainment side of the business. The 'wrestling' is the USP of the show, and without it, we wouldn't have these communities, and without the people who's strength is the fundamental wrestling ability, we wouldn't have the show we all love, and instead we'd have something similar to Saturday Night Live, but with less jokes.

StevenT8481
06-27-2011, 07:05 PM
Drew shouldnt be anywhere near a top 25 poll for the WWE.
Unless its the for the "entertainers" on the show Superstars.

Same thing with Cena went it comes to the IWC.

TheVipersCenation
06-27-2011, 07:20 PM
If you ask me, most of the IWC is a bunch of whining 15-45 year old male populous, who's opinions WWE nor TNA care about, and are a minority and won't accomplish anything with their bitching.

So the WWE Power 25 is correct.. cept I'd switch Orton and Cena

alexrules01
06-27-2011, 07:21 PM
This isn't a Power 25 IWC list. Its like a draft. As you are missing The Best in the World at What he does.

WWTNA Mark
06-27-2011, 07:21 PM
If you ask me, most of the IWC is a bunch of whining 15-45 year old male populous, who's opinions WWE nor TNA care about, and are a minority and won't accomplish anything with their bitching.

So the WWE Power 25 is correct.. cept I'd switch Orton and Cena

I agree man.

printz1224
06-27-2011, 07:22 PM

WWE
1) John Cena
2) Randy Orton
3) Rey Mysterio
4) The Miz
5) CM Punk
6) Christian
7) Alberto Del Rio
8) Sheamus
9) Big Show
10) Kane
11) John Morrison
12) Wade Barrett
13) R-Truth
14) Kofi Kingston
15) Jack Swagger
16) Cody Rhodes
17) Mark Henry
18) Dolph Ziggler
19) Daniel Bryan
20) Sin Cara
21) Evan Bourne
22) Santino Marella
23) Alex Riley
24) Ezekiel Jackson
25) Drew McIntyre

IWC
1) CM Punk
2) Christian
3) Miz
4) John Morrison
5) Cody Rhodes
6) Dolph Ziggler
7) Daniel Bryan
8) Alberto Del Rio
9) Wade Barrett
10) Jack Swagger
11) Sheamus
12) Zack Ryder
13) Kofi Kingston
14) Santino Marella
15) R-Truth
16) Randy Orton
17) Evan Bourne
18) Alex Riley
19) Sin Cara
20) Ted DiBiase
21) Rey Mysterio
22) Justin Gabriel
23) Chris Masters
24) Drew McIntyre
25) John Cena

Idk man, after WM27 and the whole Trish thing, I got the impression that the IWC kinda hated JoMo. And I say this as a self proclaimed "MoFo"

WWTNA Mark
06-27-2011, 07:23 PM
This isn't a Power 25 IWC list. Its like a draft. As you are missing The Best in the World at What he does.

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr160/fishbulb-suplex/Wrestlers/Chris%20Jericho/ChrisJericho018.jpg

WCW Chris Jericho>WWE Chris Jericho :p

ihearvoices
06-27-2011, 07:44 PM
http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr160/fishbulb-suplex/Wrestlers/Chris%20Jericho/ChrisJericho018.jpg

WCW Chris Jericho>WWE Chris Jericho :p

i think he wasn't put on there because he is currently not on the roster

Necroyeti
06-27-2011, 07:47 PM
If we're going for full out stereotypical super-smarky stuff it would look more like:

1. Bryan Danielson (NOT Daniel Bryan. DANIELSON IS GOD AND THE GREATEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD, but he gets BURIED so that SuperCena, Blandy Boreton and MYLEFTKNEE Mysterio can look good, it's DISGUSTING.)
2. CM Punk (tho he was better in ROH and IWA-MS doing 60 minute draws and 93 minute TLC matches)
3. Matt Sydal (I refuse to call him Evan Bourne, what a shit name)
4. Tyler Black (LOL SETH ROLLINS, they should call him up to the main roster and stick their world title on this man NOW)
5. Dean Ambrose (He'll always be Jon Moxley to me)
6. Dos Caras Jr. (what the hell is Albert of the Rivers supposed to mean anyway?)
7. Mistico (Lucha librrrrrrrrrrrrre motherfucka)
8. Alex Kozlov (Ugh why are they calling this talented dude "Peter Orlov"? He'll never get over like that)
9. Chris Jericho (Remember when he used to wrestle IN JAPANNNNNNNNN)
10. Zack Ryder (WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT BRO)
11. AWESOME KONG (KILLS BITCHEZ DEAD)
12. Nattie Neidhart (SHIMMER is REAL womens wrestling yo)
12. Beth Phoenix (ummm... I guess she was in SHIMMER once too)
13. Naofumi Yamamoto (NJPW baby, kawaii strong style and flipz n shizz. They're BURYING him with the Yoshi gimmick though ;_;)
14. William Regal (True European-style technical wrestler, it's a TRAVESTY that this man has never been world champion)
15. THERE IS NO NUMBERS 15 THROUGH 25, EVERYONE ELSE SUCKS

Bodom
06-27-2011, 07:49 PM
If we're going for full out stereotypical super-smarky stuff it would look more like:

1. Bryan Danielson (NOT Daniel Bryan. DANIELSON IS GOD AND THE GREATEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD, but he gets BURIED so that SuperCena, Blandy Boreton and MYLEFTKNEE Mysterio can look good, it's DISGUSTING.)
2. CM Punk (tho he was better in ROH and IWA-MS doing 60 minute draws and 93 minute TLC matches)
4. Tyler Black (LOL SETH ROLLINS, they should call him up to the main roster and stick their world title on this man NOW)
6. Dos Caras Jr. (what the hell is Albert of the Rivers supposed to mean anyway?)
8. Alex Kozlov (Ugh why are they calling this talented dude "Peter Orlov"? He'll never get over like that)
13. Naofumi Yamamoto (NJPW baby, kawaii strong style and flipz n shizz. They're BURYING him with the Yoshi gimmick though ;_;)
14. William Regal (True European-style technical wrestler, it's a TRAVESTY that this man has never been world champion)

and at some point Davey Richards will Davey himself onto this list.

SilverGhost
06-27-2011, 07:55 PM

Yes! This! :D

spacespaz
06-27-2011, 07:57 PM

Did we just become best friends?!

Necroyeti
06-27-2011, 08:02 PM
and at some point Davey Richards will Davey himself onto this list.
No-selling his way into the #2 spot~

In all seriousness, he would need to lighten up his style A LOT if he wanted any chance of getting into WWE. But he probably doesn't. I think his day job is being a fireman or something.

TheBeardOfZeus
06-27-2011, 08:06 PM
I certainly don't deny that this is an entertaining business, but I believe that the majority of people on this website enjoy the wrestling aspect of it, hence my slightly long comment, and my 3 choices. I love a good promo, and 'Superstars' like the Miz and Cena do it better than most, but I believe people respect the talent who 'wrestle' more than those who's specialty is on the entertainment side of the business. The 'wrestling' is the USP of the show, and without it, we wouldn't have these communities, and without the people who's strength is the fundamental wrestling ability, we wouldn't have the show we all love, and instead we'd have something similar to Saturday Night Live, but with less jokes.

At least your honest dude. I quite like both aspects personally.

To be honest man, I wouldn't care if they were called Derek Invalid, if they are awesome they are awesome.

lamsdark
06-27-2011, 08:11 PM

mmmm thats a very insteresting list but this supossed to be a list of WWE wrestlers that means not people outside the company and no female wrestlers but yeah if we are talking of a smarks list its great its funny becouse from all the list Zack Ryder is the only one who havent wrestle in another promotion besides WWE or another country besides USA and never have been an indy wrestler or at least no a relevant one if you know what i mean and where is Morrison???? he is one of the most talented in WWE now or maybe the IWC dont like Morrison as they do in hispanic countrys?????

lamsdark
06-27-2011, 08:22 PM
You are correct sir, no one has to like anything.

I was just pointing out where your example was wrong.

well i dont mind to say that all british people dont like the Miz becouse obviously thats not true he has a huge fanbase and i respect that what i wanted to say is about the reaction he have in england if you see that episode people boo Miz more than usual and not only were kids and womans it was a strong boo from mens and i just think i know why but thats just my opinion

WWTNA Mark
06-27-2011, 09:34 PM
You should of put EWN list instead of ICW list cause i know a few site that people are high on randy and also sin cara and other guys you got on this list low. As far as this list go it is really the views and thoughts of alot of members on this site so i say change it to the EWN list

Randy isn't loved here for some odd reason.

ihearvoices
06-27-2011, 10:04 PM

I dont get it either i guess its one of those things once you reach a point in the company people begin to hate you for no given reason...But yeah this is the EWN list cause the ICW it way bigger then this site and i bet you will find other members in different sites who would disagree with your list

miraistreak
06-28-2011, 12:19 PM
Randy Orton reminds people for a lack of better words -- Kevin Nash. Decent Wrestler and decent on the mic, and has done a lot in his career, but is deeply afraid of losing his spot so he snipes people off (with his massive collection of guns) with his Master's Degree in "Political Science". Combine that with his general laziness in the ring (outside of his recent stint with Christian) and you have a general dubious opinion of him in the IWC.

John Cena, as for his place in the Top 25 list. Outside of your die-hards who are more clueless than informed, most people understand the WWE is better with him in the top tier. The issue is that he shouldn't be 365 days a year be in the top 5 spots. I think 10-15th place would be a reasonable place for him most of the year and throw him up into the top 5 during a major PPV Card (Summerslam, Wrestlemania, Royal Rumble) to capitalize on his draw and merchandise power, as well as to put over some people who need to solidify their careers. (either through a loss, or by winning but letting Wrestler #2 look impressive, e.g. Sheamus vs Triple H)

zrdt12
06-28-2011, 11:34 PM
Are people really that high on Christian? I like the guy and respect him for what he's done but I he's horrible on the mic and wrestles average matches (currently, was much better when younger obviously). I'm starting to fall off the Miz bandwagon as well. Alex Riley should really be higher as probably one of the best face turns of PG WWE. Gotta love the crazy roll up pin guy for the win! WWE makes Wade look like a joke and makes me believe he is too. Drew deserves more. Cody Rhodes is #2 imo.

I really like what last post says, Cena really needs to put someone over. He just keeps burying the hell outa everyone.

WWE is really lacking a good solid stable of GOOD up and comers like the Evolution. Nexus and Corre was just a bunch of nobodys outside of Wade and now Punk. If Mason Ryan can't talk you might as well have Mysterio in his spot.

SilverGhost
06-29-2011, 12:38 AM
Are people really that high on Christian? I like the guy and respect him for what he's done but I he's horrible on the mic and wrestles average matches (currently, was much better when younger obviously). I'm starting to fall off the Miz bandwagon as well. Alex Riley should really be higher as probably one of the best face turns of PG WWE. Gotta love the crazy roll up pin guy for the win! WWE makes Wade look like a joke and makes me believe he is too. Drew deserves more. Cody Rhodes is #2 imo.

I really like what last post says, Cena really needs to put someone over. He just keeps burying the hell outa everyone.

WWE is really lacking a good solid stable of GOOD up and comers like the Evolution. Nexus and Corre was just a bunch of nobodys outside of Wade and now Punk. If Mason Ryan can't talk you might as well have Mysterio in his spot.

Christian-His potential for main event status was shown in TNA when he was there. He made it interesting to watch.

A-Ry- Meh....don't really care about a rapist looking DUI driver.

Wade Barrett- This guy here is the package but he isn't booked or used right(I don't watch Smackdown so if there is a brave soul that will help me then thanks! :D) He should be in Smackdown main events.

Drew McIntyre- HURHURHURHURHURHUR

Cody Rhodes- Now this guy is the future. Can wrestle and can talk. That fancy mask of his really unleashed something good!

Cena=HHH when it comes to burying

WWE does need a good stable but its creatives job to make them interesting, which they failed with the Nexus. I mean.....7 rookies causing hell was the best thing that happened but look at it now. Creative wanted the superhero to beat them. The only thing we got something good out of the Original Nexus is Wade Barrett and Justin Gabriel(maybe Skip Sheffield)

Fatality
06-29-2011, 06:12 AM
where are you from my friend then???

Ehm ... If you look on the left you can see where i am from .... Born and raised in the UK now living in Holland :D

Fatality
06-29-2011, 06:14 AM
well i dont mind to say that all british people dont like the Miz becouse obviously thats not true he has a huge fanbase and i respect that what i wanted to say is about the reaction he have in england if you see that episode people boo Miz more than usual and not only were kids and womans it was a strong boo from mens and i just think i know why but thats just my opinion

The Miz = HEEL .... That means people boo him, he plays his character well ....

TheBeardOfZeus
06-29-2011, 06:31 AM

Yeah dude, it's because us Brits realise it's a show, so boo louder for bad guys we like, putting them over.

Because he's stale man. But personally never really liked him that much anyway.

lamsdark
06-29-2011, 06:21 PM
The Miz = HEEL .... That means people boo him, he plays his character well ....

oh so why people boo for Cena in England more louder than USA ????? its becouse they like him i guees no?????? IMO british people has show they are people of wrestling more than enterteiment they boo him becouse HE SUCKS IN THE RING the same way Cena does period

lamsdark
06-29-2011, 06:34 PM
Yeah dude, it's because us Brits realise it's a show, so boo louder for bad guys we like, putting them over.

well my friend IMO they boo him becouse like i said to the guy up to me is becouse he sucks in the ring and british people worth for wrestling more than micro abilities thats what i think happens becouse if we are talking about british booing to heels louder why Jericho or CM Punk get cheering and yelling his names by mens huh???? becouse i dont hear anyone yell Miz is awesome or something in england show well im not british but thats what i think dont try to defend him too much

Fatality
06-30-2011, 10:56 AM
oh so why people boo for Cena in England more louder than USA ????? its becouse they like him i guees no?????? IMO british people has show they are people of wrestling more than enterteiment they boo him becouse HE SUCKS IN THE RING the same way Cena does period

Your really in love with the British? How often do they have shows in UK compared to USA? PLUS another note.... sky fucks around with the audio at times, I have noticed

lamsdark
06-30-2011, 07:30 PM
Your really in love with the British? How often do they have shows in UK compared to USA? PLUS another note.... sky fucks around with the audio at times, I have noticed

you know what i think you are the one who its in love but whit the Miz seriously dont try to defend him so much listen i respect his abilities in the micro and i respect the way he is helping to promote the company and i like or not he is going to be the one who is gonna carry the company one day or at least thats what Vince have say to his actionist but you have to admit his abilities in the ring are not the abilities of a world champion are more like the abilities of a rookie if you ask me since Miz become world champion the only ''decent '' match i have see of him was the one vs Cena in Raw where Cena was champion and Miz almost win but the match was good not for the abilities in the ring of those two it was becouse of the use of objects, the use of Riley and the way they tell a story in there but they cant depend of heels tricks all the time in conclussion is you like Miz great but dont try to said me that no one complains about Miz and im the only one who does it becouse whit the audio thing i dont even know what to think i know WWE modify the crowd reaction sometimes putting boos or cheers so people think all his superstars had reaction but you know dont disscuss more about this

Fatality
07-01-2011, 08:42 AM
you know what i think you are the one who its in love but whit the Miz seriously dont try to defend him so much listen i respect his abilities in the micro and i respect the way he is helping to promote the company and i like or not he is going to be the one who is gonna carry the company one day or at least thats what Vince have say to his actionist but you have to admit his abilities in the ring are not the abilities of a world champion are more like the abilities of a rookie if you ask me since Miz become world champion the only ''decent '' match i have see of him was the one vs Cena in Raw where Cena was champion and Miz almost win but the match was good not for the abilities in the ring of those two it was becouse of the use of objects, the use of Riley and the way they tell a story in there but they cant depend of heels tricks all the time in conclussion is you like Miz great but dont try to said me that no one complains about Miz and im the only one who does it becouse whit the audio thing i dont even know what to think i know WWE modify the crowd reaction sometimes putting boos or cheers so people think all his superstars had reaction but you know dont disscuss more about this

One last question, are you from England?

lamsdark
07-01-2011, 09:36 PM
One last question, are you from England?

No im not even in any country where english in the main language

Tommy Thunder
07-02-2011, 02:01 PM
Don't se how John Cena is on that list, and I wouldn't have thought the IWC would put Randy Orton that high either. I don't know what DiBiase is doing there either since from what I've heard on this forum, nobody thinks he has potential. I wouldn't think Kofi is that high, and I would have put Evan Bourne higher.