PDA

View Full Version : Huge X-Div Comebacks!

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
06-27-2011, 03:40 PM
As noted earlier, TNA will be taping iMPACT! tonight and tomorrow night in Orlando, FL. These will be the final shows before the TNA Destination X pay-per-view.

According to a source, TNA is expected to bring back 3-6 former X-Division stars at this week's tapings. We've been told that Low 'Kaval' Ki is one of those talents. He's expected to be at tonight's tapings.

At tomorrow night's tapings, Jack Evans is expected to return. Evans is the current AAA Cruiserweight and Tag Team Champion, and has competed for Dragon Gate, Ring of Honor and Wrestling Society X, among others.

Low Ki (Kaval was his slave name) and Jack Evans are awesome if confirmed! Wonder who else is coming back? Petey? Sonjay?

helmsley
06-27-2011, 03:42 PM
it would be great if petey came back, also i would like to see suicide haha

sincara
06-27-2011, 03:54 PM
low ki kaval senshi aslong as he is on tv

HeelTurn
06-27-2011, 03:55 PM
Lets see a Triple X reunion.

jordan1995
06-27-2011, 03:56 PM
petey , siucide and low ki = mark out

Necroyeti
06-27-2011, 04:19 PM
>Jack Evans, Austin Aries and Alex Shelley in the same company

Bring back Roderick Strong for a few shows, reunite Generation Next and I will officially mark bigstyle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juILT-2uWr0

K-Jammin
06-27-2011, 06:16 PM
Im just buzzing about Jerry Lynn vs Rob Van Damn if it happens! Fair enough these two are way past their prime, but if it's half as good as their ECW matches then that's fine with me. Looking forward to see Low Ki also!

K-Jammin
06-27-2011, 06:16 PM
Im just buzzing about Jerry Lynn vs Rob Van Damn if it happens! Fair enough these two are way past their prime, but if it's half as good as their ECW matches then that's fine with me. Looking forward to see Low Ki also!

Oh dear i spelt Rob Van Dam the retarded way :| one of my pet hates!

MinistryOfDarkness
06-27-2011, 06:25 PM
I'm hoping to see Petey Williams, Elix Skipper, Low Ki, and maybe Sonjay Dutt? Make it happen!

jaymo
06-27-2011, 09:45 PM
It's starting to feel like the original tna i hope it turns out good.

THEKEVINBRAND
06-27-2011, 10:00 PM
i'm surprised no mod has seen this page yet as this is a TNA SPOILER and should be in the spoiler section and not in the main section, some of us would like to wait until Impact airs and avoid the results

68wPayne
06-28-2011, 08:16 AM
I think it would be kinda cool to see Onyx and Chad Collyer invited to one of the matches. There are plenty others I would like to see too but I am trying to think of people besides the usual Petey, Sonjay, Low-Ki, etc. Anyone remember Jason Cross, that shooting star legdrop was one of the sickest things I ever saw at the time.

monctonvike
06-28-2011, 09:05 AM
there is a great build up to this ppv and if this even done half right this will be amazing

commiepunk
06-28-2011, 04:31 PM
I really, really hope TNA make a go of this. Bringing back more X-Division wrestling would go some way towards making Impact watchable again. Sorry, yes - Impact Wrestling. If TNA are going to emphasise the wrestling, and they certainly should in order to differentiate themselves from WWE, they need to put on matches between talented and innovative workers which will make people who don't normally watch TNA take an interest. I hope this might be the very earliest beginnings of a new, better TNA, but there have been a lot of false dawns in the last 9 years...

eyehatecena
06-28-2011, 09:59 PM
I think TNA has a winner with this PPV- if done right it will probally be the best, most unpredictable PPV in a long time done by either TNA or WWE in a long time