PDA

View Full Version : Raw, Smackdown and WWE PPVs 2012

welch421
06-27-2011, 02:35 PM
Ok i will be starting with the first Raw of 2012 and then Smackdown. All the rosters are the same as now but i will let you know if one of them swaps show. All the current champions are the same. I will not be doing NXT im sorry. Unforgiven has replaced Capital punishment.

PPVs:
Royal Rumble 2012 (Big Four)
Elimanation Chamber 2012
Wrestlemania 28 (Big Four)
Extreme Rules 2012
WWE Over The Limit 2012
Unforgiven 2012
Money In The Bank 2012
SummerSlam 2012 (Big Four)
Night Of Champions 2012
Hell in a Cell 2012
Vengeance 2012
Survivor Series 2012 (Big Four)
TLC 2012

Sometimes i might give arena info and attendence etc.

Please Comment.

welch421
06-27-2011, 02:39 PM
Raw 01.02.2012

Raw opens as the pyro hits and Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole welcome everyone to the first Raw of 2012.
The WWE champion John Cenas music hits and Runs down to the ring and grabs a mic and says that this is the year where everyone in the WWE universe will witness the greatest match in Wrestlemania history. He says that in 4 weeks it is the 2012 royal rumble PPV which is the day that the road to Wrestlemania 28 begins. He reminds everyone of the promise that he made the night after Wrestlemania 27, that he will still be champ by next year’s mania. He tells everyone that he still is and he plans on retaining the title at Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber. *Chime* *Chime*, Michael Cole stands up, “And I Quote”. The GM says, “Cena if you plan on retaining your title at the Royal Rumble then I need to give you an opponent, so tonight there will be a fatal four way between, The Miz, Cm Punk, Rey Mysterio and Jack Swagger”. The GM also announces that he has been anonymous for long enough and that he will announce his identity next week live on Monday Night Raw. Cena looks happy as we take a break.

**Commercial**
First match of the night: Alberto Del Rio vs. Evan Bourne

Winner: Alberto Del Rio Via Cross arm breaker
Ending: Bourne goes for the air Bourne but Del Rio puts his knees up and hits Bourne. Right after, he locks in the cross arm breaker and makes Bourne tap.
After celebrating for a few seconds Del Rio grabs a mic and tells the audience that he plans on winning the Royal Rumble for a second year in a row and that it is once again his destiny.

**Commercial**

Match 2: Number 1 Contenders match for the WWE Divas championship where the winner will face Kelly Kelly for the Title at the Royal Rumble.
Maryse/w Melina vs. Eve Torres

Winner: Maryse
After the match Melina comes in, While she is doing that Maryse grabs a mic and says that her and Melina are planning on becoming the most dominant divas in WWE history by making every other diva suffer. She says that at the Royal Rumble she will become the new divas champion by making Kelly Kelly pass out . She drops the mic and picks up Eve and hits her with her new finisher, The Faith Breaker.

We cut backstage where Josh Matthews is with CM Punk, he asks punk if he thinks he will win tonight and go on to RR and face Cena. Punk replies with “Cena thinks that he will keep the WWE title till Wrestlemania, I know he’s held it for 7 months now but he has never faced me in that period and after tonight when I win the Fatal 4 Way tonight I will go on to the royal rumble and beat Cena because “ IM Awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!. Miz eyes up punk

**Commercial**
A few WWE shop adverts and here we go

Tag Team Match: Dolph Ziggler and Mason Ryan vs. Kofi Kingston and Zack Ryder
Winners: Kingston and Ryder
Ending: Trouble in Paradise to Mason Ryan

Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole hype up the main event and they also show highlights from when Cena were out

** Commercial**

Main Event: Number 1Contender match for the WWE Championship
The Miz vs Rey Mysterio vs Cm Punk vs Jack Swagger.
Cena comes out to commentate followed by the competitors

Winner : Jack Swagger Via Pin
Ending: Rey Mysterio throughs punk and Miz out, but once he turns round swagger hits the gut wrench power bomb on Rey for the 1,2,3.
Post match Swagger eyes Cena up as replays air and Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole remind everyone about the GM revealing his identity Next Week Live On Monday Night Raw.

End of Show:

welch421
06-27-2011, 02:41 PM
Raw Summary:
Del Rio Beat Bourne
Maryse Beat Eve- (Maryse Number 1 Contender)
Kingston (Us champ) and Ryder beat Ziggler and Ryan
Jack Swagger won the number 1 contenders match for the WWE title

Next Week : The GM Unveils his Identity. And a WWE superstar returns from injury after 1 year and 3 Months

welch421
06-27-2011, 02:42 PM
Smackdown Will be up in a day or so

welch421
06-28-2011, 02:35 PM
The pyro hits and Michael Cole, Josh Matthews and Matt Striker welcome everyone to the first Smackdown Of 2012. They also hype up the main event between Booker T and Wade Barrett.

Match 1: World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton vs Jinder Mahal.
Winner: Randy Orton via RKO.
Orton grabs a Mic and says that he wants to know who his opponent for the Royal Rumble is. Theodore Longs music hits and he says that Orton has the right to know. But long says that he has yet to determine the Number 1 Contender. Orton starts complaining, when CM Punks Music hits. Punk says that although he is on RAW he wants a shot at the title, Long and Orton say that it is not allowed. Punk rushes into the ring and hits 3 GTS’s in a row on Orton, and he grabs a mic and tells Cody Rhodes to cash in his money in the bank Contract. Cody’s music hits and punk calls for a ref. When a Ref gets to the ring punk leaves and the ref rings the bell.

Match 2: Randy Orton Vs Cody Rhodes for the World Heavyweight Championship
As soon as the bell rings and Orton gets up Cody goes for the cross Rhodes and hits it, 1, 2 and kick out. Rhodes picks up Orton again and then Orton counters into an RKO, 1, 2, 3 (Bell Rings).
Winner: Still WHC Randy Orton.
The Crowd erupts as Orton Holds the Title High. Matthews says that this is the first time ever that someone has failed to win after cashing in the money in the bank contract.

**Commercial**

Match 2: AJ vs Layla (Heel)
Winner: Layla

** Commercial**

Todd Grisham is at the interview area with Cody Rhodes who is not happy. Grisham asks Rhodes how he managed to lose and Rhodes looks at him funny and says “it doesn’t matter how I lost, all I want is a Rematch at Royal Rumble. Long shows up and says that if he wants a rematch he has to earn it, Long says that tonight the Main Event Will Be a 10 Man Battle Royal where the winner will face Orton at Royal Rumble. And CM Punk is in it!!

Match 3: Sheumus Vs Daniel Bryan
Winner: Sheumus

Still to come tonight: Booker T vs Wade Barrett + the Battle Royal.
**Commercial**
Commercial for Raw: This Monday the GM reviles his identity and a superstar returns from injury after 1 year and 3 months.

Match 4: Johnny Curtis vs Tyson Kidd
Winner: Johnny Curtis

** Commercial**

Match 5: Booker T vs Wade Barrett
Winner: Wade Barrett via Wasteland.
After the match, Barrett grabs a chair and a mic and sits down in the ring. He says that ever since he left nexus he has done hardly anything. He says that he needs someone to guide him. And he says that he has found a mentor, and that mentor will help him win the 30 Man Royal Rumble and go on to Wrestlemania 28. He then introduces his new mentor who is William Regal. Regal comes out and says that he will make Barrett one of the greatest WWE superstars of all time.

**Commercial**

Main Event: 10 Man Battle Royal for Number 1 Contender ship: Cody Rhodes vs Mark Henry vs Sheumus vs Daniel Bryan vs Jinder Mahal vs CM Punk vs The Great Khali vs Johnny Curtis vs Wade Barrett vs Kane

Johnny Curtis is Eliminated
Jinder Mahal is Eliminated
The Great Khali is Eliminated
Daniel Bryan is Eliminated
Mark Henry Is Eliminated
Kane Is Eliminated
Sheumus is Eliminated
Wade Barrett is Eliminated
CM Punk is Eliminated
Winner: Cody Rhodes

Rhodes Celebrates To Close the Show

welch421
06-28-2011, 02:36 PM
Smackdown Results:
Randy Orton Bt Jinder Mahal
Randy Orton Bt Cody Rhodes (World Heavyweight Championship)
Layla Bt AJ
Sheumus Bt Daniel Bryan
Johnny Curtis Bt Tyson Kidd
Wade Barrett Bt Booker T
Cody Rhodes Won the 10 Man Battle Royal ( Number 1 Contender)

welch421
06-28-2011, 02:36 PM
30 Man Royal Rumble Match:
WWE Championship: John Cena vs Jack Swagger
World Heavyweight Championship: Randy Orton vs Cody Rhodes
WWE Divas Championship: Kelly Kelly vs Maryse/w Melina

eboy
06-28-2011, 02:40 PM
30 Man Royal Rumble Match:
WWE Divas Championship: Kelly Kelly vs Maryse/w Melina

really liking this man good job by the way regarding your sig there will only be one team crowned Champions and that will be england

welch421
06-28-2011, 02:49 PM
really liking this man good job by the way regarding your sig there will only be one team crowned Champions and that will be england

Thanks. haha they will be close

welch421
06-30-2011, 03:51 AM
Hi. Hope ur enjoying this. I will only be doing 2 RAW and 2 Smackdown each and then a PPV.

welch421
06-30-2011, 03:53 AM
I will do this till TLC 2012 ( in my storylines)

lykkekage
06-30-2011, 10:23 AM
Good job on this. There is just 1 thing I dont understand. At the beginning of Smackdown, Teddy Long told CM Punk that it wasnt allowed for a RAW Superstar to be the #1 contender on Smackdown, but at the end of the night, Punk was in the #1 contender battle royal anyway :)

welch421
06-30-2011, 02:58 PM
Good job on this. There is just 1 thing I dont understand. At the beginning of Smackdown, Teddy Long told CM Punk that it wasnt allowed for a RAW Superstar to be the #1 contender on Smackdown, but at the end of the night, Punk was in the #1 contender battle royal anyway :). When Long was in the interview area and he said punk was in so he changed his mind. Anyway I'm really enjoying your one too

welch421
07-01-2011, 01:10 AM
Raw tonight is in The Oracle Arena, Oakland California
Attendance: 17 000

Last RAW before Royal Rumble

Pyro hits as Jerry Lawler welcomes us live to Monday night Raw. He goes over the line up tonight which is
The GM unveils himself( Main Event)
6 Man tag team match (Smackdown vs Raw) ( Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Kane vs Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler, Big Show.
Melina vs Kelly Kelly.

Match 1: John Cena vs Drew McIntyre
Winner: Cena (DQ)
Ending: Cena was about to hit the AA when Swagger hit cena from behind. Drew and Swagger beat down cena. Swagger got a Mic and said, in 6 days I will become a 2 time world champion. Drew grabbed the Mic off Swagger and said that in 6 days he will win the Royal Rumble.

** Commercial**

Match 2: Melina vs Kelly Kelly:
Winner: Kelly Kelly

Video package of past Royal Rumble winners

** Commercial**

Match 3:
R Truth vs Santino Marella
Winner: R Truth via Roll Up

Backstage:

Maryse is yelling at Melina saying that she should have won tonight. Melina tries to say she's sorry but Maryse interrupts her and tells her too be at ringside on Sunday and watch how to win a match.

** Commercial**

Match 4: 6 Man tag team match (Smackdown vs Raw) ( Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Kane vs Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler, Big Show.

Winner: Smackdown. Just a SD vs Raw match because its 6 days till Rumble

Michael Cole informs everyone that coming up next will be the GM unveiling himself.

**Commercial**
Ad for Upcoming Smackdown: This Friday in the Main Event it will be Randy Orton vs Alberto del Rio in a steel cage.

Main Event: (Promo)

We cut back to the Arena where no one knows how it's going to work out when **Chime**, "May I Have Your attention please" Etc. And I Quote I am Making my Way to the Ring and I am emailing you via my I Phone. The crowd is silence " Chris Jericho Theme Song" The Crowd Erupts as Jericho walks down the Ramp, into the ring and grabs a Mic. He is about to speak when
** Chime**.
" And I Quote** (Michael Cole) Jericho What on earth are you doing, you are not the GM. These stupid people don't even realise it. I the real GM will be back after the Break.

**Commercial**

We are back live as Jericho chants are going round the Arena with him in the Ring. Justin Robert says Ladies And gentleman Please welcome your GM..(Boooooooooooo goes around the Arena)
( Batista's music hits as everyone is in Shock but people start booooing.) he gets in the Ring and starts saying to Jericho what do u think you're doing steeling my spotlight. Jericho says I was hoping to come out and warn these people that you would be coming out. Batista goes on about how he wanted to be unanimous because he didn't want to see these peoples ugly faces. Jericho says that he wouldn't mind beating the crap out of Batista. Batista says that as GM he wants to wrestle as well. And he challenges Jericho to a match at Royal Rumble. Jericho accepts.

End Of Show:

welch421
07-01-2011, 01:11 AM
Updated Royal Rumble Card:
30 Man Royal Rumble
Batista vs Chris Jericho
WWE Divas Championship: Kelly Kelly vs Maryse

welch421
07-01-2011, 02:54 AM
Last Smackdown before Royal Rumble.

The Pyro hits as Josh Matthews welcomes us to Friday Night Smackdown. Matt Striker goes over the main event tonight which is Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio in a Steel Cage.

Match 1: Wade Barrett/w William Regal vs Sin Cara
Winner: Wade Barrett via Wasteland

** Commercial**

Interview Area: Todd Grisham is with Wade Barrett. Barrett says that William Regal is his Mentor. And that he will help him win the Royal Rumble.

Match 2: Jinder Mahil vs Johnny Curtis
Winner: Jinder Mahil

Match 3: Daniel Bryan vs The Great Khali
Winner: The Great Khali

** Commercial**

Match:4 Rosa Mendes vs Beth Phoenix
Winner : Rosa Mendes
Backstage: Grisham with Del Rio. Del Rio says that he came to Smackdown to look at possible opponents for the wrestlemania 28 and the reason he is facing Orton is because after he wins the Royal Rumble he will face a world champion which could be Orton.

Match 5: Main Event: Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio: Steel Cage
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
Ending: Randy Orton was about to climb over when Rhodes punched him back into the ring. Del Rio escaped.

Michael Cole Remind everyone that this Sunday is THE 2012 ROYAL RUMBLE PPV

End Show:

welch421
07-01-2011, 02:57 AM
Final Royal Rumble Card:

30 Man Royal Rumble Match

WWE Divas Championship: Kelly Kelly vs Maryse
Batista vs Chris Jerico

welch421
07-01-2011, 04:33 AM
Royal Rumble tonight is at the Bob Cats Arena in Charlotte north Carolina
Attendance : 20 000
The Pyro hits as Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and Josh Matthews welcome us live to the 2012 Royal Rumble.

Match: 1: World Heavyweight Championship: Randy Orton vs Cody Rhodes.
Winner: Randy Orton
Ending: Cody Rhodes tried to hit the cross Rhodes but Orton counted into and RKO for the win. After the match Orton Holds the Title high and then sees Cody on his hands and knees near the ropes. Orton Punts him and walks off Back Stage.

Backstage in the Number entry Draw Vince McMahon is with AJ, Kaitlin and Natalya
Del Rio walks in and says it doesn't what number he gets because it is once again his destiny to win the Royal Rumble. McMahon tells him to hurry up and pick. Del Rio picks, he looks at it and has a smile on his face as he walks away. McMahon calls NEXT. The Miz walks in and starts Flirting with AJ and she flirts back. Miz picks his number and he doesn't look to happy.

PaperJamz Commercial.

We get a shots of Charlotte north Carolina.

Match 2: WWE Divas Championship: Kelly Kelly vs Maryse /w Melina
Winner: Maryse via Faith Breaker
Ending: Kelly Kelly is getting fired up when the ref turns away and Melina slaps Kelly Kelly in a faith breaker.
Maryse and Melina Celebrate.

Backstage: McMahon and the Divas are there when Rey walks in. All the divas say Hello and he says it back. He picks his number and looks at it. He has a sort of happy look on his face, Sin Cara walks up behind, Rey says, "hey man how about we work in a team tonight??" Sin Cara shakes his hand and picks his number.

Match 3: Batista vs Chris Jericho
Winner : Batista via Batista Bomb
Ending: Batista does a low blow to Jericho and the a Batista bomb for the win.

Match 4: WWE Championship: John cena vs Jack Swagger
Winner : John Cena Via STF
Ending: Jack Swagger hits the gut wrench power bomb but cena kicks out at 2, Cena then locks in the STF and makes Swagger Tap Out.
Cena grabs a Mic and says that he is one title defence away from making his Match at Mania against Rock for the WWE Title . He then celebrates and walks backstage.

We get a video package of past Royal Rumble Winners:

2012 30 Man Royal Rumble Match:

Number 1: Alex Riley
Number 2: David Otunga
They square off
Number 3: Evan Bourne
Otunga is eliminated
Number 4: The Miz
Miz Eliminates Riley and Bourne
Number 5: Yoshi Tatsu
Number 6: Sheumus
Number 7: Justin Gabriel
Tatsu and Gabriel are eliminated
Number 8: Tyson Kidd
Number: 9: Ted Dibiase
Ted is eliminated straight away
Sheumus is eliminated
Kidd is Eliminated
Number 10: Skip Sheffield
Number 11: Rey Mysterio
Number 12: Sin Cara
As soon as Sin Cara gets in the ring Rey throughs him straight out. Rey gets Boooooed.
Number 13: Santino Marella
Skip, Miz and Santino are in the Ring
Number 14: CM Punk
Number 15: R Truth
Sheffield and Santino are eliminated
Number 16 : Mark Henry
Number 17: Kofi kingston
Number 18: Ezekiel Jackson
Jackson, Kingston, Henry, CM punk, R truth and the Miz are currently in the ring
Number 19: Kane
Kane throughs Henry, Truth and Jackson over the top rope
Number 20: Hornswoggle
Hornswoggle and Kingston try and take down Miz and cm punk but punk throughs both of them out of the ring

Left in the Ring: The Miz + CM Punk

Number 21 : Wade Barrett /w William Regal( regal at ringside)
Number 22: Drew McIntyre
Number 23: Dolph Ziggler
Number 24: Big show
Number 25: Broadus Clay
Clay is eliminated
Number 26: Alberto Del Rio
Number 27: Daniel Bryan
Number 28: John Morrsion
Big show is eliminated
Number 29: Jinder Mahil
Ziggler is Eliminated
Number: 30 Christian
Christian, Miz, Punk, Barrett, Bryan, Del Rio, Morrison and McIntyre and Mahil are left
Mahil Eliminated
Bryan Eliminated
Morrison Eliminated
McIntyre Eliminated
Christian, Miz, Punk and Barrett Left
Christian Eliminated
Miz Eliminated
Punk Eliminated
Wade Barrett Winner!!!

Ending: Barrett hits wasteland and throughs punk over the top rope.
Barrett Celebrates as we say good night from the 2012 Royal Rumble

welch421
07-01-2011, 04:35 AM
Quick Royal Rumble results:
Batista b Chris Jericho
John Cena b Jack Swagger (Still WWE Champion)
Maryse b Kelly Kelly ( New Divas champion)
Randy Orton b Cody Rhodes ( Still WWE Champion)
Wade Barrett win the 2012 Royal Rumble Match

welch421
07-02-2011, 12:53 AM
After the Royal Rumble Rey Mysterio is now a heel

welch421
07-02-2011, 08:52 PM
I Have Changed some of the PPVs some of them will stay the same but i will also bring back some old ones. Some will also be Specific Brand PPV and others Joint. Each Brand will get two specific brand ppvs in a row

This is now the line up

Royal Rumble (been)- January (Joint)
No Way Out (Next)- Feburary (RAW)
Wrestlemania 27- March (Joint)
Extreme Rules- April (RAW)
Bad Blood-May (Smackdown)
Judgement-May (RAW)
Unforgiven-June(Smackdown)
The Great American Bash-July (RAW)
SummerSlam-August (Joint)
TLC- September(Smackdown)
Money In The Bank-October (Joint)
No Mercy-October(Smackdown)
Survivor Series-November (Joint)
Armaggedon- December (RAW)

welch421
07-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Message From WWE Chairman : Vince Mchmahon **" WWE is now Rated TV-14"**

welch421
07-02-2011, 09:00 PM
WWE will also be doing a TELEVISED world tour throughout the Year. Starting with Australia and New Zealand

welch421
07-02-2011, 10:16 PM
WWE Televised Outdoor World Tour! - Raw ( All Events with no Roof)
WWE Televised Tour Schedule :
RAW- Brisbane ( Suncorp Stadium)
Smackdown- Sydney ( Sydney Football Stadium)
RAW- Perth (Subiaco Oval)
Smackdown- Melbourne ( Etihad Stadium)
No Way Out (RAW)- Auckland/New Zealand ( Eden Park)

RAW
The Pyro hits as Michael Cole Welcomes us to Monday Night RAW from Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane Australia. He says that over 45 000 thousand people are here to watch. Jerry Lawler then goes over the Matches and Promos Tonight which is. He also states the Results of The Royal Rumble Last Night. He also Congratulates Wade Barrett on winning the Royal Rumble
Triple H Returns
After what happened at the Royal Rumble Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara
Triple H vs Albert Del Rio (Number 1 Contendership for the WWE Title at No Way Out)
Main Event : Chris Jericho vs Batista (John Cena Special Guest Referee)
Michael Cole also states that WWE in now TV-14 and PPVs are now brand specific with some Joint:

John Cena Opens the show saying that he is one title defence away from making his match at mania against Rock for the WWE Title. He also says that last week he received a phone call from Vince McMahon saying that the Rock will be at No Way Out. Cena says that he is looking forward to being the guest referee tonight and the reason he was asked was because he is the Champion of RAW.

** Commercial**
Match 1: CM Punk and The Miz vs Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne
Winner : CM Punk and The Miz.
Punk grabs a mic and says that he would like to congratulate his new girlfriend on becoming the New Divas Champion Maryse.

**Commercial**
Backstage in GM Batista's office Rey walks in (BOOOOOOOOing). he asks Batista why he is putting him in a match against Sin Cara. Batista says that he doesn't have to wrestle him tonight but at No Way Out it will be Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara in a no DQ match.

Match 2: Maryse w/ Melina and CM Punk vs Beth Phoenix
Winner: Maryse. The ref was distracted by Maryse, and Punk Kicked Beth in the Face.

**Commercial

Backstage in Batista's office again where he says he has announcement. he says that Vince told him that he had to chose between GM or Wrestling. Batista says that he chose wrestling and now he is a full time wrestler. He says that he 1 more decisions to make and one of them is that his match tonight will now be a No DQ. Batista also says that right now he would like to introduce the new GM of Raw- Eric Bishof. Eric says that it is good to be back and his first decision as GM is to invite Wade Barrett to No Way Out because he wants Barrett to fight in the RAW main Event at Mania

Match 3: Triple H vs Alberto Del Rio (Winner to Face Cena at No Way Out)
Winner: Triple H after Pedigree.

** Commercial**

Main Event: Chris Jericho vs Batista No DQ

Both Competitors come out. They are waiting for cena when his music hits. Just after cena does his salute he gets hit with a sledge hammer in the back of the head by Triple H, HHH puts on the ref shirt and comes down to the ring. Batista has a smile on his face and Jericho doesn't. HHH rings the bell himself and here we go. Near the end Jericho hits the code breaker when he gets hit in the face with a sledge hammer. Jericho starts to bleed when Batista gets a chair and starts hitting Jericho's bloody face. Cena gets up and runs in the ring and imedialtly gets hit with a steel cheer. Batista covers Jericho and gets the win.
Winner: Batista
HHH and Batista Celebrate as the show ends.

welch421
07-02-2011, 10:18 PM
PLEASE NOTE THAT TRIPLE H IS NOW HEEL

Current No Way Out Card

John Cena vs Triple H for the WWE Championship
Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara ( No DQ)

welch421
07-05-2011, 02:31 PM
The show opens with Barrett and Regel coming out. Barrett says that he is going to Wrestlemania 28. He says that he has not yet decided what title he will be wrestling for. But what he doesn’t understand is why John Cena thinks that he will 100% defend the WWE Title against the Rock at Mania. Barrett said that he is accepting Eric Bishoffs innovation to come to RAW'S No Way Out PPV. He says that he will make his decision that night at No Way Out.

Barrett says that he was a huge fan of JBL. Barrett says that one day he would like to be as successful as him. he says that he had an idea. That idea was to make a cabinet just like JBL did. He says that over the next weeks he will find those members. He says that Regel is already in it.

Match 1: Cody Rhodes vs Daniel Bryan

Winner: Cody Rhodes after Cross Rhodes.

**Commercial**

Reminder that there are some brand specific PPVS.

Match 2: Rosa Mendes vs Natalya

Winner: Rosa Mendes.

After the match Rosa is celebrating when Wade Barrett comes out. He says that he was wondering if Rosa would like to be his image consultant.. Rosa accepts and walks up the ramp and walks backstage with Barrett as we head to a break.

**Commercial**

Coming up Tonight, Booker T vs Wade Barrett (Rematch from a few weeks away)
Randy Orton vs Justin Gabriel
Fatal 4 Way, where the winner will face Orton for the title next week on Smackdown: Sheumus vs Mark Henry vs Kane vs Big Show.

Match 3: Randy Orton vs Justin Gabriel

Winner: Randy Orton after RKO

** Commercial**

Wade Barrett is shown on a cell phone. When he gets off Todd Grisham comes up to him and asks him who are the current members of his Cabinet. Barrett says that he has decided to name the group and it is now called, Team Barrett. He says that currently in the group is Him, William Regal and Rosa Mendes.

Match 4 : The Usos vs Zack Ryder and Chris Masters( Heel)

Winner: Zack Ryder and Chris Masters

** Commercial**

Match 5 : Fatal 4 Way where the winner will Face Orton for the World Title next week: Sheumus vs Mark Henry vs Kane vs Big Show.

Winner: Kane (Face)
Every one does their finisher but Kane is the last one and hits the Choke Slam

**Commercial**

Main Event: Booker T vs Wade Barrett

Winner: Booker T via DQ

Ending: Booker is about to hit the head scissors when Regal jumps in. The Ref rings the bell. Then Rosa gets involved. Here comes Orton and Kane to help Booker out. They have evened the odds when Ryder and Masters come out. Barrett, Regel, Mendes, Ryder and Masters take down Booker, Orton and Kane. After that Barrett grabs a Mic and announces that this is the finalised Team Barrett.

Team Barrett celebrate to close the Show

welch421
07-05-2011, 02:33 PM
Welcome live to Monday Night RAW from Perth Australia.

The Pyro hits as we are informed of tonight’s matches, which are:

Rey Mysterio and Dolph Ziggler vs Sin Cara and Evan Bourne

Batista vs Alex Riley

The Miz vs Chris Jericho

John Cena vs Cm Punk. If Punk wins he will be the Special Referee for the Main Event at No Way Out

Match 1: Rey Mysterio and Dolph Ziggler vs Sin Cara and Evan Bourne

Winner: Sin Cara and Evan Borne

After the match Bischoff comes out and Reminds everyone about Rey vs Cara at No Way Out. He also announces that Dolph Ziggler will defend the US Title against Evan air Bourne.

**Commercial**

Scott Stanford is with CM Punk. He asks him if he wins tonight will he call the Title match at No Way Out down the middle. Punk ignores him and walks off. Heres Eric Bischoff though who says that next week on RAW it will be a special 3 hour RAW Old School but this time it is The Attitude Era!!.

Graphic screens saying that if Punk wins he will also choose a Stipulation.

Match 2: Batista vs Alex Riley

Winner: Alex Riley after Jericho distracted Batista

** Commercial**

Maryse comes out with Melina and says that she has not got opponent for No Way Out yet. Melina grabs another Mic and asks if she could challenge her for it. Maryse looks Disgusted. Bishoffs music hits and he says that if Melina can beat Maryse now then she will face her for the Title at No Way Out. But if Maryse wins she will face Kelly Kelly.

Match 3: Maryse vs Melina:

Winner: Melina

After the match Maryse is angry and she asks Melina if she wants it to be a Tables Match. Melina accepts

**Commercial**

Match 4: Chris Jericho vs The Miz

Winner: Jericho via DQ

Batista ran in the ring half way through and Batista Bombed Jericho.
Bischoff came on the big screen and said at no way out it will be Batista vs Chris Jericho in a street fight.

**Commercial**

Match 5: Triple H vs Kofi Kingston

Winner: HHH

**Commercial**

Josh Matthews is with The Miz. Miz says that he does not have a match for No Way Out. Bischoff shows up once again and says that at No Way Out it will be: The Usos vs The Miz and a opponent of his choice for The WWE Tag Team Titles.

Reminder about next weeks 3 Hour Raw Attitude Era Special.

Main Event: John Cena vs CM Punk (If Punk wins he will be the special ref for the WWE title match, and he will get to decide to stipulation)

Winner: CM Punk via GTS

Ending: The Rocks Music hit and Cena got distracted but no one came out. Cena turned around and got hit with the GTS.

Punk grabbed a Mic and said that on Sunday he will call the Match down the middle. He says that he has decided a stipulation. And it is a Steel Cage Match.

End Of Show

welch421
07-05-2011, 02:34 PM
It is Final because it is a RAW PPV

Finals No Way Out Card

Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara No DQ
Dolph Ziggler vs Evan Bourne-United States Championship
The Usos vs The Miz and ??? (Miz’s Choice)- WWE Tag Team Championship
Maryse vs Melina: Tables Match-WWE Divas Championship
Batista vs Chris Jericho-Street Fight
Wade Barrett’s Wrestlemania Decision
John Cena vs Triple H- Cm Punk Special Guest Referee-Steel Cage Match- WWE Championship

welch421
07-05-2011, 02:36 PM
RAW ADVERTISMENT: This Monday don’t miss a special 3 hour Attitude Era Special

welch421
07-05-2011, 09:41 PM
The show opens with Team Barrett Coming out. Barrett Grabs a mic and says that at Sunday him and his team will be at RAW’s No Way Out PPV. He is also saying that Eric Bishoff has got him a special room with a TV. And he will be watching all the action from there. He said that he will make his Decision just before the Main Event. He also wanted to point out to people that did not know, that he is the leader of this group. And if he is not there because of some reason it will be William Regal. Teddy long comes out and says that if Barrett choses to Fight in Raw’s Main Event at Mania then this could be his last match on Smackdown. So right now it will be Wade Barrett vs The Big Show in a no DQ match. Long also states that if he chooses RAW then all of his team will be taken to RAW as well.
**Match 1**
Wade Barrett vs The Big Show (No DQ)
Winner: Wade Barrett
Ending: Immediately after the bell rang Team Barrett (William Regel, Rosa Mendes, Zack Ryder and Chris Masters, Jumped the Big Show. Barrett hit Wasteland for the Win.

**Commercial**
Match 2: Rosa Mendes vs Beth Phoenix
Winner: Rosa Mendes

**Commercial**

Backstage with Scott Stanford who is with Randy Orton. Scott Stanford asks Orton what his mind-set is going into tonight World Title Match with Kane. Orton is about to speak when Barrett interrupts him and says that he forgot to say something before and that was that tonight Team Barrett will dominate Smackdown.

Match 3: Ryder and Masters (Team Barrett) vs The Uso’s
Winner: Team Barrett.

**Commercial**

** Commercial**

Match 4: William Regel vs Yoshi Tatsu
Winner: Regel

**Commercial**

Main Event: Randy Orton vs Kane- World Heavyweight Championship
Winner: Orton after RKO.

Orton celebrates to close the Show

welch421
07-05-2011, 09:43 PM
It is Final because it is a RAW PPV

Finals No Way Out Card

Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara No DQ
Dolph Ziggler vs Evan Bourne-United States Championship
The Usos vs The Miz and ??? (Miz’s Choice)- WWE Tag Team Championship
Maryse vs Melina: Tables Match-WWE Divas Championship
Batista vs Chris Jericho-Street Fight
Wade Barrett’s Wrestlemania Decision
John Cena vs Triple H- Cm Punk Special Guest Referee-Steel Cage Match- WWE Championship

Vince McMahon also has a big announcment

welch421
07-10-2011, 02:47 PM
“Yes sir we promised you”

We get an opening video highlighting all of the matches tonight.

The Pyro hits as Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler welcome us to the first Brand Specific PPV since 2007, No Way Out. They also introduce the Spanish announce team who speak some Spanish.

Match 1: Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara

Winner: Rey Mysterio

Ending: Sin Cara attempted to do a back flip off the rope and got hit in mid air with a steel chair, Rey covered him for the 1 2 3. After the match Rey grabs a Mic and says that he is the greatest Mexican wrestler of all time. He says that he is better than Sin Cara is and he is a hell of a lot better than Eddie Guerrero ever was. He says that the only Mexican wrestler that is at his level is this man. Alberto Del Rio’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. He says that him and Mysterio would like to challenge the winner of the WWE Tag Team Championship tonight to a match tomorrow night on Monday Night of the Titles.

We are taken backstage where Todd Grisham walks into CM Punks Room. Punk and Maryse are talking. Grisham asks punk what his thoughts are going into the Main Event Steel Cage match tonight. He says that just like he said on Monday Night Raw, he will not be a onesided ref and he will call it straight down the middle.

A Reminder that tomorrow night is a special 3 hour RAW attitude era special where every RAW and Smackdown superstar will be in attendance.

Match 2: Dolph Ziggler vs Evan Bourne- United States Championship

Winner: Dolph Ziggler via pin

Ending: Bourne goes for air bourne but Ziggler moves and Bourne hits the mat. Ziggler hits the ZigZag and 1 2 3.

Backstage: We are in the car park where Eric Bischoff seems to be waiting for some on. A limo comes round the corner and stops right in front of Eric. Eric opens the door and says welcome to No Way Out. Barrett, Mendes, Regel, Ryder and Masters hop out of the Limo. They are all wearing suits. Barrett says that it is good to be here, and he asks Eric if he could kindly show them their special quest room. Eric leads them away

Mr McMahon is on his way to the ring to make a huge announcement.

We get a Miz PaperJamz commercial

Vince’s music hits as he makes his way down to the ring. He grabs a Mic and says WWE is going to have a few changes. He says that the changes have already happened before but he got rid of them but now he is brining them back. He says that the reason he chose to go back to Brand Specific PPVs was because there are a lot of superstars in the WWE and when the PPVs were joint a lot of superstars couldn’t make the card. He says that his first announcement is that all unified titles will go back to brand specific. So the Divas title match tonight will be for the Raw Divas Championship and Smackdown will have the Women’s Championship. And that tonight’s tag team title match will be for the World Tag Team Championship and Smackdown will have the WWE Tag Team Championship. He says that ALL BELTS WILL BE LIKE THEY USED TO BE. Vince says that his last, biggest announcement is that just like he said, there are a lot of superstars and some don’t even get to make the Smackdown/RAW Card. So he has made a huge decision. And it is that he has reinstated ECW. And on Tuesday Superstars will be picked out of Random to join the roster. He says that it will air on Tuesdays and they will have 1 title, which will be the ECW Championship.

Backstage: The Miz is in his looker room with a Mic in his hand. He says that he wants to introduce his partner now, and it is R Truth. R Truth starts talking trash to the crowd and guarantees victory. Miz doesn’t look happy that he guarantied victory.

Match 3: The Usos vs The Miz and R Truth- World Tag Team Championship

Winner: The Usos

Ending: R truth got distracted by the crowd and got pined by a roll up. Miz doesn’t look happy and he hits the skull-crushing finale. A very good FACE TURN for The Miz.

Backstage: We are in Barrett’s locker room where a waiter brings in a drink for him. Barrett tastes it and throughs it in his face.

Match 4: Maryse vs Melina- Divas Championship- Tables Match

Ending: Melina looks like she is going to put Maryse through the table when CM Punk comes out and Hits the GTS on Melina. Punk lifts up Maryse and she puts Melina through the table for the win.

Match 5: Batista vs Chris Jericho- Street Fight

Winner: Chris Jericho

Ending: Chris Jericho hits Batista with a chair and hits the code breaker for the win. After the match Jericho grabs a Mic and says that it is now 1-1 on PPVs between him and Batista and he wants to face him at Wrestlemania 28.

Backstage: Barrett is preparing to walk to the ring when he tells the rest of his team to stay in his locker room because he wants to do it himself.

We get a Commercial of WWEs next PPV, which is Wrestlemania 28

Barrett comes out and grabs a Mic. He says that he doesn’t want to waste time. He says that if he chooses to fight for the WWE Title and Cena wins tonight then he will be added to Rock vs Cena at Mania. But if he chooses to fight for the World title then he will fight Orton. Barrett says that he has chosen….. The World Heavyweight Championship. Barrett drops his Mic when, Randy Orton sprints down the ramp and starts beating down Barrett. Team Barrett rushes down into the ring and they all start beating on Orton and heres Miz to help Orton but he gets taken down. Team Barrett walks back up the Ramp.

PLEASE NOTE THE REASON WHY MIZ GOT INVOLVED WAS SO EVERYONE WHOULD KNOW THAT HE IS NOW A FACE. MIZ WILL STAY ON RAW.

Backstage: John Cena is making his way to the Ring.

We get a video package for the main event.

Main Event: John Cena vs Triple H- CM Punk special guest referee-steel cage match- WWE Championship.

Ending: John Cena has Triple H in the Attitude Adjustment position and he hits it. Cena’s about to go for the cover when “ If You Smell, What The Rock Is Cooking”. Heres the Rock to a huge pop. Cena has a confused look on his face. The Rock starts climbing the cage and Cena is just watching. The Rocks in the ring and him and Cena have a staredown. Cena goes for a punch and Rock ducks and hits the Rock bottom. He then puts Triple H on top of Cena and Punk counts the 1,2,3. The cage rises. When Triple H gets handed the title, The rock runs back in the Ring and hits the Rock Bottom on HHH. As soon as he turns around CM Punk hits the Rock with the GTS. Punk stands on the turnbuckle to close the Show.

Winner: Triple H- New WWE Champion!

End of Show.

welch421
07-10-2011, 02:47 PM
Quick No Way Out Results:

Rey Mysterio b Sin Cara
Dolph Ziggler b Evan Bourne (Still United States Champion)
The Usos b Miz and R Truth (Still World Tag Team Champions)
Maryse b Melina (Still Divas Champion)
Chris Jericho b Batista
Wade Barrett Chose the World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H b John Cena (New WWE Champion)

welch421
07-10-2011, 02:48 PM
On Monday Night RAW it is a special 3 hour Attitude Era Special.

welch421
07-10-2011, 02:49 PM
Hi guys hope your enjoying this. please give me feedback because it will help me a lot

welch421
07-17-2011, 04:19 AM
next Raw will be up later Today

welch421
07-24-2011, 02:11 AM
Will b bak from holiday in one week

welch421
07-27-2011, 09:34 PM
Raw tonight is at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland Ohio
Remember all RAW and Smackdown superstars are here.

" Yes sir we promised you"
No fireworks tonight. Heres CM Punk to open the show. He skips down to the ring with the old attitude era stage in the background
He says that last night's PPV ( No Way Out) was one of his PPV's he's ever been involved in. He says that he was in the Main Event, He also said that he hit the GTS on The Rock and he closed the Show. "If you smell" heres the rock who nearly blows the roof off the building. The Rock says " Finally The Rock has come back to Cleveland". The Rock says that last night he got caught off guard and it would never happen again. The Rock hits a rock bottom on punk as we go to a break.

**Commercial**

As soon as we get back- Eric Bishoff comes out and says that a lot of Wrestlemania Matches will be decided via WWE.com. He also says that there will be a Money In The Bank Ladder Match. There will also be one at The Money In The Bank PPV Later on in the Year. The Miz comes out and Says that He won Last Night and He wants a shot at the WWE Championship. Bishoff says that if he wins tonight he will be the number 1 Contender

** Commercial**

Match 1: The Usos vs Rey Mysterio and Alberto Del Rio-World Tag Team Championship

Winner: Albert Del Rio and Mysterio- New World Tag Team Champions

Ending: Mysterio hit the 619 on JEY USO for the win.

**Commercial**

When we get back from the break we are shown into Eric Bishoffs office where CM Punk is complaining to Bischoff saying, “The Rock shouldn’t be allowed to do that and that he wants the Rock 1 on 1 tonight. Eric says that will not happen when Stone Cold Steve Austin walks in. Punk says, “What Do You Want”, Steve Austin Takes a Sip out of his Beer and Says “ Want a Sip”. “ You’re a disgrace”, Punk replies. Austin says, “ Atleast I ain’t a son bitch who can’t even take a Rock Bottom. Punk says “ Is That Right” and Walks off.

Match 2: Special Attitude Era Divas Match: Trish Stratus vs Lita

Winner: Trish Stratus

**Commercial**

Heres Stone Cold who makes his way to the Ring. He grabs a Mic. He says that he was one of the biggest stars of the Attitude Era. He says the before he finally hangs up the wrestling boots he wants 1 more Wrestlemania Match. He says the Wrestlemania 28 is in 2 weeks, which means that he does not have much time to find an opponent. So he will be back next week. His music hits as he hops on the turnbuckles and starts sculling back his beer when CM Punk runs down the ramp and hits him off the ropes. He picks him up and hits him with the GTS. He then grabs a Mic and says, “ Hey Steve Austin, I think you just found your Wrestlemania Opponent”.

** Commercial**

Match 3: Wade Barrett vs Kane

Winner: Wade Barrett.

Match 4: China vs Beth Pheonix

Winner: China

**Commercial**

Match 5: Randy Orton vs Triple H

Winner: Randy Orton after RKO.

Reminder: Tomorrow Night: The Return of ECW. Don’t miss the Draft Special.

** Commercial **

Todd Grisham is backstage with The Rock. He asks the Great one if he will be here next week. The Great one says that yes he will be here next week. He says that he will also be where he had one of his first breaks. He says that he will be at the show that he made the name. He said he will be at Friday Night Smackdown.

Match 6: The Miz vs Kofi Kingston- If The Miz wins He will Face HHH at Wrestlemania 28

Winner: The Miz

** Commercial**

Main Event: John Cena vs Cody Rhodes

Winner: John Cena

Ending: Cena hits the AA for the victory. He celebrates to close the Show.

welch421
07-27-2011, 09:34 PM
Reminder: ECW Return. Tomorrow will be a Draft special (ECW Only)

welch421
07-27-2011, 09:35 PM
This is how tonight’s show will go down.

Every WWE Superstar is in attendance Backstage.

To start the Show there will be Four Superstars Drafted from RAW and Smackdown to the Brand. There will be other Superstars Drafted throughout the night. There will be a few Matches aswell

“Yes Sir we promised you”

The Pyro Hits as Matt Striker and Todd Grisham welcome us To ECW. They don’t waste time and heres the first 4 Picks. They Play the usually drum roll sound.

Draft 1: Cody Rhodes
Draft 2: Booker T
Draft 3: R Truth
Draft 4: Big Show

As soon as that finishes the ECW General Manager, William Regel comes out onto the Ramp and says that the First Match will be a Tag Team match. And it will be Cody Rhodes and R Truth vs Booker T and Big Show.

**Commercial**

Match 1: Cody Rhodes/R Truth vs Booker T/ Big Show

Winner: Big Show and Booker T

Ending: Cody Rhodes tried to hit the Cross Rhodes on the Big Show but Big Show turned it into a Chokeslam for the Victory.

Draft 5: Natalya
Draft 6: AJ
Draft 7: Kaytlin
Draft 8: Gail Kim (Heel)
Draft 9: Layla (Heel)

** Commercial **

Match 2: Gail Kim vs Kaytlin

Winner: Gail Kim

Draft 10: Mark Henry
Draft 11: Yoshi Tatsu
Draft 12: Hornswogle
Draft 13: John Morrison (Heel)
Draft 14: Sheumus (Heel)

** Commercial**

Scott Stanford is Backstage with William Regel. Stanford says that Regel has some information to tell us. Regel says that ECW will have 3 titles, and they are:

ECW Championship
ECW Divas Championship
ECW Extreme Championship

He says that the Divas and the Extreme Championship will be decided next week, but the ECW Championship will be Decided Tonight. He says it will be a Fatal 4 Way and The Participants will be the last 4 Drafts. He says the Final four Drafts will be decided tonight.

Match 3: John Morrison/Sheumus vs Yoshi Tatsu/ Hornswogle

Winner: John Morrison/ Sheumus

Ending: Sheumus pined Hornswogle after High Cross

Post Match: Hornswogle is in the ring looking sorry for himself. Tatsu picks him up and pats him on the back. Just before Hornswogle hops under the rope, Tatsu hits him in the back of the head- (Heel Turn). Tatsu goes and grabs a steel chair. As soon as swoggle hops back to his feet Tatsu hits him with a steel chair in the face. Hornswogle is now bleeding in the Face. Tatsu picks him up and rolls him out of the Ring. Tatsu throws him against the steel steps. He then throws him into a barricade where the fans sit. Every Single Person In The Arena is Absolutely Stunned.

**Commercial**

We are back with Striker and Grisham. They Go over what just happened and they show a video during the commercial break of Hornswogle been taken out on a stretcher with blood pouring out of his face.

Draft 15: Jimmy Uso (Face)
Draft 16: Jey Uso (Face)
Draft 17: Tamina (Face)

RAW Rebound: Cm Punk Hitting the GTS on Stone Cold Steve Austin, and Challenging him to a Match at Wrestlemania 28.

** Commercial**

Final 4 Draft Picks and These 4 will be in the Fatal 4 Way to Decided the New ECW Champion.

Final 4:

Draft 18: Alex Riley
Draft 19: Skip Sheffield
Draft 20: Zack Ryder
Draft 21: BOBBY LASHLEY! (Return)

Main Event: Alex Riley vs Skip Sheffield vs Zack Ryder vs Bobby Lashley: ECW Championship

Winner: Zack Ryder! = New ECW Champion

The Crowd is going absolutely nuts. Ryder Holds the ECW Championship High as We say good night from ECW.

welch421
07-27-2011, 09:44 PM
The Rock vs John Cena
CM Punk vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
Triple H vs The Miz- WWE Championship
Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett- World Heavyweight Championship- Team Barrett Band From Ringside!
Batista vs Chris Jericho- Loser must Leave RAW- I Quit Match
Dolph Ziggler vs John Morrison- United States Championship
Womens Champion vs Divas Champion (Maryse) vs ECW Divas Champion- Queen Of WWE
Cody Rhodes vs Ezekiel Jackson- Intercontinental Championship
12 Man Money In The Bank Ladder Match: KofiKingston, Evan Bourne, Alberto Del Rio, R Truth, Drew McIntyre, Jinder Mahil, Jack Swagger, Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, Booker T, Kane, Sheumus.

Undertaker vs ????

Please Note: The Womens Champion and The ECW Divas Champion will Be decided on the Next Show

welch421
07-27-2011, 10:50 PM
Last Smackdown Before Wrestlemania

“Yes Sir We Promised”

The Show opens With Team Barrett Coming down to the Ring (Zack Ryder Absent). William Regel grabs a Mic and says that before Barrett wants to talk to everyone he has something to say. He says that Vince McMahon has asked him to find Undertaker a Wrestlemania Opponent. He says that no one will see Undertaker till the night and he will announce his opponent that same night. Regel hands the Mic over to Barrett. Barrett says that first of all he would like to Congratulate Zack Ryder on becoming the ECW Champion. He says that he will not be here tonight because he is too busy Celebrating. He then goes on to saying that tonight he is facing RAW’S Miz in the Main Event. The Camera cuts to the car park where Teddy Long is on the ground. He seems to have been hit by a car. We Go to a break.

**Commercial**
Match 1: Eve vs Rosa Mendes- Women’s Championship
Winner: Rosa Mendes after Hypocrite
Rosa Mendes is now in the Queen of WWE Triple Treat Match at Mania.

We are taken backstage where William Regel is in front of the Camera. He says that he just got off the phone with Vince McMahon about Teddy Long. McMahon said that long will be out for months. McMahon also told me that I am now the GM of Smackdown. Regel said that because of that he cannot be the GM of ECW. So tonight there will be a 6 Diva over the top battle royal, where the winner will be the new GM of ECW. He says that the participants are the 6 Divas on the ECW Roster.

Match 2: Cody Rhodes/ Jinder Mahil vs Ezekiel Jackson/ Sin Cara
Winner: Cody Rhodes/ Jinder Mahil after Cross Rhodes.

** Commercial**

Todd Grisham is Backstage with Randy Orton. Orton says that he does not have an opponent tonight so he is having an open challenge.
Match 3: 6 Divas Over The Top Rope Battle Royal, Where the Winner Will Be The New ECW GM
: Gail Kim vs Natalya vs Layla vs AJ vs Kaitlin vs Tamina

First Elimination: Tamina is thrown over by AJ
Second Elimination: Kaitlin is thrown over by Layla
Third Elimination: Gail Kim is thrown over by Natalya
Fourth Elimination Layla is thrown over by Natalya+
We are left with, Natalya and AJ, Student vs Teacher. AJ tries to get a sneak attack but Natalya puts her on her back. Natalya gets the sharp shooter locked in. AJ is tapping but she has to be thrown over. Natalya picks AJ up and throws her over the top rope.

Winner: Natalya- New ECW GM.
The crowd goes nuts as Natalya grabs a Mic. She says that there is 1 more ECW before Wrestlemania. She says that this Tuesday on ECW it will be AJ vs Me (Natalya) for the Vacant ECW Divas Championship. Natalya picks AJ up as they walk to the back together

**Commercial**

Randy Orton makes his way to the ring. He says that he wants an opponent now. Regel comes out with Barrett. Regel says that he is now the GM and he makes the matches. He says that he (Regel) and Barrett have found him opponents. He says that it will be 5 on 1 Handicap match!

Match 5: Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett, William Regel, Rosa Mendes, Chris Masters and The Great Khali.

Winner: Team Barrett and The Great Khali.

After the Match every superstar hit there finisher on Orton.

Main Event: Wade Barrett vs The Miz (Face)
Winner: The Miz via roll up.

Post-Match: Barrett is stunned. Just as Team Barrett gets in the ring Miz high tails it up the Ramp as we say good night from Smackdown!.

welch421
07-27-2011, 10:51 PM
I will do 1 More Show before Wrestlemania and it is ECW.

Please Also Not That The Miz Is A Face

welch421
07-27-2011, 10:54 PM
The Rock vs John Cena
Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett- World Heavyweight Championship- Team Barrett Band From Ringside!
Batista vs Chris Jericho- Loser must Leave RAW- I Quit Match
Womens Champion (Rosa Mendes) vs Divas Champion (Maryse) vs ECW Divas Champion- Queen Of WWE
12 Man Money In The Bank Ladder Match: KofiKingston, Evan Bourne, Alberto Del Rio, R Truth, Drew McIntyre, Jinder Mahil, Jack Swagger, Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, Booker T, Kane, Sheumus.

Undertaker vs ????

Zack Ryder vs ( To Be Decided on ECW)- ECW Championship

welch421
07-28-2011, 11:31 PM
“ Yes sir we promised”

The Pyro hits as Matt Striker and Todd Grisham welcome us to ECW. They say that the new GM, Natalya has informed them that tonight there will be a 14-man battle royal where the winner will face Zack Ryder at Wrestlemania in a Extreme Rules Match for the ECW Championship. Natalya has also informed them that tonight it will be Rey Mysterio vs Sheumus for the ECW Extreme Championship in a Steel Cage. Striker and Grisham show footage of Tatsu assaulting Hornswogle.

Yoshi Tatsu comes out to the ring. He says that last week he just got rid of a useless waste of space by the name of Hornswogle. He says that everyone that supports him is stupid. He says the Hornswogle won’t be back for a few weeks but when he is back, He will suffer. He takes off his shirt and gets ready for his match

** Commercial **

Match 1: Yoshi Tatsu vs Booker T

Winner: Yoshi Tatsu

Ending: Tatsu gets Booker T in a roll up and holds onto the ropes and cheats for the win.

Backstage: AJ is backstage. Natalya walks in, AJ says hey GM, Natalya says that she is looking forward to there match tonight. She says that it is Student vs Teacher. Natalya wishes her luck.

** Commercial **

Match 2: Skip Sheffield/Cody Rhodes/Mark Henry vs Alex Riley/ Big Show/ Chris Masters

Winner: Riley/Show/Masters

Match 3: Zack Ryder vs R Truth- Non Title

Winner: Zack Ryder

** Commercial**

Scott Stanford is backstage with Cody Rhodes. He asks Rhodes if he wins this Sunday will he stay on ECW. Rhodes says that when he wins the Intercontinental Title he will bring it to ECW.

Match 4 Rey Mysterio vs Sheumus: ECW Extreme Championship: Steel Cage

Winner: Sheumus - New ECW Extreme Champion

Ending: Sheumus hits the High Cross on Rey and climbs the cage for the win.

** Commercial **

Match 5: Natalya vs AJ: ECW Divas Championship – The Winner Will Be In The Queen Of WWE Match.

During Match: Natalya was about to get AJ into the Sharpshooter when AJ counted into a roll up for the win.

Winner: AJ – New ECW Divas Champion

AJ is in the ring and is crying. Natalya picks her up and hugs her. AJ then hops up on the rope and holds the title high. Natalya walks up behind her and puts her over her shoulders. The two celebrate. Natalya then drops AJ onto her back hard as rock. She starts kicking AJ. Natalya grabs a Mic. She says that there is going to be another title match right now. She says AJ is going to defend her title against me – Natalya.

Match 6: AJ vs Natalya: ECW Divas Championship

Natalya gets the sharpshooter locked in straight away. AJ Taps but Natalya does not let go for another 1 Minute. 3 refs run to the ring to stop the hold.

Winner: Natalya – New ECW Divas Champion

She walks backstage.

** Commercial **

Match 7: 14 Man Battle Royal – Winner to Face Zack Ryder at Wrestlemania 28 in a Extreme Rules Match for The ECW Championship.

Participants:

Yoshi Tatsu
Cody Rhodes
Booker T
Sheumus
Big Show
Bobby Lashley
Mark Henry
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Rey Mysterio
R Truth
Skip Sheffield
Alex Riley
Chris Masters

Winner: Bobby Lashley.

Bobby Lashley Celebrates as we say good night from ECW.

welch421
07-29-2011, 10:12 PM
The Rock vs John Cena
Batista vs Chris Jericho- Loser must Leave RAW- I Quit Match- Winner Will be Number 1 Contender for WWE Ttile at Extreme Rules
Womens Champion (Rosa Mendes) vs Divas Champion (Maryse) vs ECW Divas Champion- Queen Of WWE
Zack Ryder vs Bobby Lashley- Extreme Rules Match- ECW Championship

welch421
07-31-2011, 03:38 AM
Wrestlemania 28 will be up in about a week. Please note that I am trying very very hard for this PPV and it would help me a lot if I could get some feedback

welch421
08-09-2011, 02:54 PM
Hi I am uploading Wrestlemania 28 now. please Note that it is 3000 words long.

welch421
08-09-2011, 02:57 PM
\“Yes, sir, we promised you a great main event…”
Straight away we cut into the Stadium where there are over 70,000 people in attendance. Celine Dion is here to sing America The Beautiful. After the Anthem and a few USA Chants we cut to the opening video. The Video advertises all the matches tonight. After that the Fireworks go off as Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and Good Old JR welcome us to Wrestlemania 28.

Match 1: Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett- World Heavyweight Championship- Team Barrett band from Ringside.

Wade Barrett makes his way down to the ring first. He is then followed by Orton. Just before the rings William Regal comes out. He says that before Teddy Long got attacked he announced that Team Barrett would be banned from ringside. But now that I am the GM (Regal) Team Barrett is allowed at ringside. Team Barrett (Mendes, Ryder, Masters and Regal) make their way to the ring as the bell ring. The match goes back and forward with both Orton and Barrett kicking out of each other’s finisher. After we are about 12 minutes into this match Barrett pushes Orton into the Ref. Team Barrett jump to that opportunity as Masters jumps into the ring and gets an RKO, Regal and Mendes also get and RKO each, but right after the RKO’s Ryder hits Orton with a steel chair. Ryder jumps out of the ring fast, as the Ref gets to his feet Barrett Picks up Orton and hits him with Wasteland, 1, 2, 3. We have a new Champion. Barrett holds up the title and celebrates with the rest of his team as they head to the back.

Winner: Wade Barrett- New World Heavyweight Champion

We go backstage where Josh Matthews walks into John Cena’s locker room. He asks Cena what his thoughts are going into his match with John Cena tonight. Cena says that this match was announced the night after Mania 27 and here we are 1 year later in Miami, The Rocks hometown for Wrestlemania 28. He says that he is prepared and he guaranties that it will be the best match of the night and one of the Greatest matches of all time. CM Punk walks into the room and says, “did I just hear that right??”. “ Did I just hear John Cena says that him vs Dwayne will be the Greatest match of the night. Punk says that the Greatest match of the night will be CM Punk vs Steve Austin. Punk says that it will be the Greatest match of the night and it will be the Greatest match ever.

Match 2: Dolph Ziggler vs Evan Bourne: United States Championship
As the bell rings Ziggler turns his back to Bourne as he taunts to the crowd. As he is doing that Bourne jumps to the top rope and does a huge backwards flip takedown. Bourne dominates the whole match and when Ziggler is lying on his back near the ropes, Bourne jumps on the top rope and hits Air Bourne. 1 , 2, and a kick out from Ziggler. After about 3 more minutes Bourne lets his guard down and Ziggler gets his Sleeper hold locked in. Bourne is forced to tap.

Winner: Dolph Ziggler- Still United States Champion

We get a video package of The Rock walking along South Beach and Greeting lots of Fans.

Match 3: Ezekiel Jackson vs Cody Rhodes: Intercontinental Championship
The Match goes back and forward until Cody Rhodes sneaks up behind Jackson and hits him with the Cross Rhodes. 1, 2, 3. We have a new Intercontinental Champion. Rhodes celebrates as we cut backstage

Team Barrett is backstage celebrating when Ryder says that he has to go because his Match is next. Barrett and the rest of the Team wish him luck.

Match 4: Zack Ryder vs Bobby Lashley: ECW Championship

Zack Ryder comes down to the ring with a mixed Reaction. Ryder grabs a mic and he said “Tonight this is going to be Team Barrett’s night. “ Tonight Barrett has already won the WHC, Right now I am successfully going to defend my ECW Championship and later on tonight, The Beautiful Rosa Mendes is going to be crowned Queen of the WWE. But there is 1 more thing that is also going to happen. Everyone in Team Barrett knows, and all of you people will find out later Tonight. Bobby Lashley makes his way to the ring. The Match starts with Lashley dominating. For about 15 minutes Ryder is on the attack. Lashley counters Rough Ryder and sets up for the Dominator when fellow Team Barrett member Chris Masters comes out of nowhere and jumps on the apron, and distracts Lashley for a few seconds and Ryder hits the Rough Ryder for the win.

Winner: Zack Ryder- Still ECW Champion

We get a video package of the Next WWE PPV, Which is RAW’S Extreme Rules.

After that the Commentary team says that it has been a brilliant PPV so far and that we are not even half way through it yet. The show a Video Package for the WWE Title between Triple H and The Miz.

Match 5: Triple H (Heel) vs The Miz (Face)

Both men make their way down to the ring as the bell rings. HHH gets on the attack first for about 3 mins. He tries a few cheating tactics but the Referee spots him and tells him NO! .For about 5 minutes Miz hits lots of Moves on HHH, and then for about 10 minutes it goes back and forward. HHH accidently knocks down the Referee down but he has a Smile on his face. He jumps out of the ring in a flash and grabs the Sledge Hammer. He hops in the ring with a huge grin on his face. The Miz gets to his feet and HHH attempts to hit him in the face but Miz ducks and takes HHH down with a close line. With the Ref still down Miz picks up the Sledge Hammer and hits HHH right in the back. He chucks it out of the ring as the Ref gets back to his feet, and The Miz hits the Skull Crushing Finale. 1 2 3, We have a new WWE Champion. The crowd erupts as The Miz is handed the Title. He Celebrates for 5 minutes and Heads to the back.

welch421
08-09-2011, 02:58 PM
Josh Matthews is Backstage with Batista (Crowd BOOOO’s). Matthews asks Batista what are his thoughts going into tonight’s I Quit Match. Batista says that the Loser of this match must Leave RAW and go to Smackdown or ECW. And The Winner will be the Number 1 Contender for the WWE Title at Extreme Rules. Batista says that his thoughts are, Miz you better watch out at Extreme Rules.

Match 6: Rosa Mendes ( Women Champion ) vs Maryse ( Divas Champion ) vs Natalya ( ECW Divas Champion ) : Queen of WWE

Rosa Mendes makes her way down to the ring accompanied by fellow Team Barrett member, Chris Masters. She looks at the queen crown. Maryse is 2nd to come down. She is then followed by Natalya. While Natalya is making her way to the ring they show replays of Natalya turning Heel. The Match starts with Maryse going after Mendes. The match goes for about 8 minutes. Natalya slaps Mendes onto her back and then chucks Maryse over the top rope. Natalya then walks over to Mendes and locks in the Sharp Shooter. Natalya has it on for about 15 seconds and Mendes taps. Natalya keeps it locked in for another 30 Seconds. After she unlocks the hold three Referees come down the Ramp carrying a Queen Chair. Natalya sits on the chair and a Ref gives her a Mic and puts the crown on her and announces her as Queen of the WWE. Natalya says that right now she wants AJ to come down to the ring. 30 Seconds later AJs music hits she hops into the ring. AJ has an angry look on her face. Natalya says “AJ I want you to be the first Diva to kiss my foot”. AJ says no way. Natalya says “You have to do what I say because I Am GM”. AJ slaps Natalya in the face and walks up the ramp and Backstage.

Winner: Natalya- New Queen of the WWE.

We get video footage of the Crowd Building up today and JR says that there are over 70.000 people in attendance.

We get a video Package of Batista and Jericho. This feud has been going on since The Royal Rumble. And tonight the loser will be sent to ECW or Smackdown while the winner will be the number 1 Contender for the WWE Title at Extreme Rules.

Match 7: Batista vs Chris Jericho- Loser must Leave RAW- Winner is New number 1 Contender for WWE Title at Extreme Rules.

Chris Jericho makes his way to the ring first. He is then followed by Batista. When the Bell rings Batista jumps out of the ring first and grabs a steel pipe. Jericho tries to knock it out of his hand put Batista hits him in the Gut. The match continues on with each person asking the Ref to ask their opponent if they quit. At one point in the Match Jericho had Batista in the Walls of Jericho for 3 straight minutes. Batista drags Jericho up the ramp and holds him at the edge. He picks him up in the Batista Bomb position. The Ref holds the Mic up to Jericho and asks him if he wants to quit. Jericho says no and Batista, Batista Bombs Jericho off the stage. The Ref Jumps down and asks him if he wants to Quit. Jericho said " I Quit". The Bell rings and Batista is Celebrating as he gets the win.

Winner: Batista- New Number 1 Contender for WWE Title at Extreme Rules

We cut backstage where Money in the Bank contestant Booker T is on the ground knocked out on the ground. There are paramedics next to him and Eric walks up to him with a WTF look on his face. William Regal approaches him and says " What are we going to do". Bishoff says he has to make announcement anyway so he will go out and address everyone.

We get video Packages of Wrestlemania Excess.

Heres Eric Bishoff making his way to the ring. Bishoff says that first of all he has found an opponent to replace Booker T in the Money In The Bank match. That man you will see later tonight in the MITB entrances. He says that he also has an Announcement concerning Monday Night RAW. He says that tomorrow night it will be the Annual Draft. Every RAW, Smackdown and ECW superstar will be in attendance. He says that it will be tomorrow night on USA at 9/8c.

Match 8: CM Punk vs Stone Cold

Cm Punk makes his way to the ring first. He is then followed by stone Cold who drinks beer all the way down the ramp. He jumps on the turnbuckle and Sculls down a beer. CM Punk has a disgusted look on his face. The match starts with CM Punk slapping Stone Cold in the face. The match continues and at one point in the match Stone Cold tried to make CM Punk drink one of his beers but CM Punk dodged it. Near the end CM Punk tries a roll up but Stone Cold hits him with the STUNNER!!!. 1 , 2 kick out. Both men get to their feet and Stone cold tries to hit a close line but Punk ducks and gets Stone Cold in the GTS position and He Hits it. 1 , 2 , 3. We have a winner. Everyone is shocked even the commentators are lost for words. Punk celebrates and mocks Steve Austin

Winner: CM Punk.

welch421
08-09-2011, 02:59 PM
We get a video Package of Undertakers past Wrestlemania victory.

Match 9: Undertaker vs ???? - Undertakers last ever Wrestlemania Match - If Undertaker wins he is 20 - 0

Undertaker makes his way to the ring first. He slowly walks through the dry ice ( Fog ). When he is waiting in the ring for his opponent, Smackdown General Manager William Regal comes out on to the stage with a smirk on his face. Regal says that he has found him an opponent. But before he says who it is he would like to say that this match is a No - Disqualification. His opponent is the New World Heavyweight Champion Wade Barret. Barrett makes his way to the ring with the rest of his team. Barrett hops in the ring as the bell rings. Taker and Barrett stare at each other. Every member of Team Barrett jumps on the ring apron they are all about to jump in the ring when Barrett tells them to get down and to go BACKSTAGE. Everyone is shocked. Barrett yells out " I'm doing this on my own!". The start wrestling. Near the end of the match Barrett gets Taker in Wasteland and hits it. 1 ,2 and a kick out. Taker picks Barrett and hits him with the Tombstone. 1 , 2 , 3. Undertaker is 20 - 0. Taker gets to his feet and The Ref raises his hand. Barrett stands up and looks into Undertakers eye. Barrett holds out his hand. Taker shakes it. Barrett holds up Taker arm and yells out " 20 - 0". Barrett leaves who is followed by Taker.

We get a video package of the History of The Money In The Bank.

Match 10: 12 Man Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Kofi Kingston vs Evan Bourne vs Alberto Del Rio vs R Truth vs
Drew McIntyre vs Jinder Mahil vs Jack Swagger vs Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara vs Kane vs Sheumus vs ?????

All the Superstars besides Booker Ts replacement make their way to the ring. They are all in the ring looking at each other. Justin Roberts says “Making his way to the ring” and a man wearing jeans, a Darth Vader mask, sweatshirt and a hoddie makes his way down to the ring. All the superstars start the match. Tag Team Champions Del Rio and Mysterio go for a ladder each and they hit Kingston and Bourne. The match continues on for about 20 minutes when Truth and Sheumus are on the ladder and they punch each other in the face at the same time and they both fall off the ladder. Mystery Man jumps in the ring and climbs the ladder and unhooks the briefcase. Mystery man jumps off the ladder and grabs a Mic. He speaks but no one can understand his voice as he is talking through a Darth Vader Mask. He says that Tomorrow Night on Monday Night RAW Draft Special he will announce who he is. He says that he wants to give a few clues away. One of them is that he is currently a wrestler for the WWE. His other clue is that he has already wrestled tonight at Wrestlemania 28. He says the reason he is wearing a mask is because he has already wrestled tonight and Bishoff wouldn’t let him in so he had to wear a mask. He once again says that Tomorrow night 9/8ct on USA Network He will announce who he is.

Winner: Mystery Man – New Money In The Bank

We cut to the Commentary team where JR says that this has been a brilliant Mania. He says that he has just been informed of the attendance which is 78 892. The theme song plays as they show the crowd. They then hype up the Main Event. They say that this match was announced 1 year ago. They say that this is one of the most hyped match ups ever in WWE history. They show a video package of last year’s Mania etc.

Main Event: John Cena vs The Rock

Justin Roberts says “The Following Main Event contest is scheduled for 1 fall”. Cena makes his way to the ring first with a mixed reaction (Mainly Boooos). He looks Focused. Cena stares up the ramp while the crowd chants “Let’s go Cena, Cena sucks”. The Rocks music hits as the crowd goes absolutely nuts. He walks down this huge ramp to the ring. He jumps on term buckle and raises his fist. After that Cena and Rock hop into a corner each. Justin Roberts: “Introducing First, From West Newberry Machetes, John Ceeeeeennnnnaaaaaa”. “And Introducing Second, From Miami Florida, The Great one, The Rockkkkkk!. Cena and Rock approach each other in the Middle of the ring. They stare at each other and soak up this Miami Atmosphere. The match starts with Cena striking the Rock. Rock takes him down with a slide slam. They both stand up and go back in their corners. They approach each other once again and they lock up. Cena gets Rock in and arm bar and holds it for about 30 seconds. He lets go and once again they both go back to their corners. They crowd is chanting “ Let’s Go Cena, Lets Go Rock”. Finally they lock up and do more than one move. About 20 minutes into the match Cena hits his 5 Moves of Doom and gets the STFU locked in. After about 2 minutes Rock grabs the rope. After another 20 Minutes Cena tries to hit the AA but rock counters and slams him into the ground in the middle of the ring. He looks at the crowd and they start jumping up and cheering him. He takes off his elbow pad and starts doing his dance. He runs into the ropes and comes back to the middle and hits The Peoples Elbow. He stands with his hands on his knees waiting for Cena to get up. Cena stands up and Rock grabs him and Hits him with The Rock Bottom. 1, 2 and a kick out. The crowd is absolutory shocked. Rock picks Cena up but Cena suddenly gets him in the AA position and he hits. 1, 2 another kick out!. Cena stands up and does the, You Can’t See Me and hits it. He stands up and waits for Rock to stands and waits for Rock to get to his feet. When Rock does Cena gets him on his shoulders in the AA position but Rock jumps off and Hits THE ROCK BOTTOM. 1, 2, 3 we have a winner. The Crowd Goes absolutely Nuts.

Winner: The Rock – After 56 Minutes!

After the Match Rock is celebrating when Cena stands up in front of him and holds his hand out. Rock accepts and they shake hands. Cena leaves the ring and Rock Celebrates. Fireworks are set off as Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and JR say good night from Wrestlemania 28!

welch421
08-09-2011, 03:00 PM
Commercial for RAW: Tommorow Night Don't Miss The WWE Draft, and also the winner of the money in the bank Reveils himself

No_1eddiefan
08-09-2011, 04:05 PM
WM 28 Review:

Opening the show with the WHC match I'm not a massive fan of, it seems to demoralise the belt somewhat, but the fact that Wade Barrett is the new champion won me over. Great start.

Dolph retaining was great but I hope he kicks on with this. With Jericho leaving Raw, we have the chance for somebody to step up. Hopefully, that will be Dolph.

Rhodes getting back to back WM wins and becoming ICT Champion is great. He is one of the top upcoming stars in the WWE, hopefully he can kick on as well.

Ryder beats Lashley. Wow. I didn't expect that at all, even with the help of Masters. Still, woo woo woo.

All the championship matches began the show? Bit unorthadox but Miz becomes WWE Champion again, great stuff.

Natalya becoming Queen of WWE is right, she is probably the best wrestling diva in the company.

Batista beating Jericho is great, but with tomorrow night's draft, I'd love to see a shock twist and have Jericho drafted back to Raw. How amazing would that be? That way, the feud would be able to continue. If not, hopefully Jericho can make an impact somewhere else.

Punk beating Stone Cold means the torch is passed on. Great work here mate.

Now this bit did interest me. Wade Barrett, turning face? Undertaker getting 20-0 is great, and I can't see him going on after that. I will admit that the surprise wasn't that great, I was hoping for a legend or a return so to have the WHC wasn't amazing. Still, I was won over by the fact that Wade turned face.

Darth Vader winning Money in the Bank made me LOL, but it was great, gotta say my money is on Jericho. 12 men was a bit over the top as 10 was crowded enough, but the suspense is good.

The Rock beating John Cena is brilliant and disappointing at the same time. It's The Rock, so obviously it's a great thing he won an epic 56(!) minute match, but as with Stone Cold and Punk earlier passing on the torch, this could have passed the torch on as well.

Overall though mate, an amazing Wrestlemania. Quite obvious you put a lot of work into it. Well done.

welch421
08-09-2011, 11:33 PM
WM 28 Review:

Opening the show with the WHC match I'm not a massive fan of, it seems to demoralise the belt somewhat, but the fact that Wade Barrett is the new champion won me over. Great start.

Dolph retaining was great but I hope he kicks on with this. With Jericho leaving Raw, we have the chance for somebody to step up. Hopefully, that will be Dolph.

Rhodes getting back to back WM wins and becoming ICT Champion is great. He is one of the top upcoming stars in the WWE, hopefully he can kick on as well.

Ryder beats Lashley. Wow. I didn't expect that at all, even with the help of Masters. Still, woo woo woo.

All the championship matches began the show? Bit unorthadox but Miz becomes WWE Champion again, great stuff.

Natalya becoming Queen of WWE is right, she is probably the best wrestling diva in the company.

Batista beating Jericho is great, but with tomorrow night's draft, I'd love to see a shock twist and have Jericho drafted back to Raw. How amazing would that be? That way, the feud would be able to continue. If not, hopefully Jericho can make an impact somewhere else.

Punk beating Stone Cold means the torch is passed on. Great work here mate.

Now this bit did interest me. Wade Barrett, turning face? Undertaker getting 20-0 is great, and I can't see him going on after that. I will admit that the surprise wasn't that great, I was hoping for a legend or a return so to have the WHC wasn't amazing. Still, I was won over by the fact that Wade turned face.

Darth Vader winning Money in the Bank made me LOL, but it was great, gotta say my money is on Jericho. 12 men was a bit over the top as 10 was crowded enough, but the suspense is good.

The Rock beating John Cena is brilliant and disappointing at the same time. It's The Rock, so obviously it's a great thing he won an epic 56(!) minute match, but as with Stone Cold and Punk earlier passing on the torch, this could have passed the torch on as well.

Overall though mate, an amazing Wrestlemania. Quite obvious you put a lot of work into it. Well done.

Thanks a lot man. I hardly get any feedback and it is quite hard with out any. Thanks

rya666
08-09-2011, 11:50 PM
Man heres what I think about your thread man its consitent and pretty awesome keep up the good work

welch421
08-10-2011, 12:31 AM
Thanks rya666

welch421
08-11-2011, 03:17 AM
“Yes, sir, we promised you a great main event…”
The Pyro hits as Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole welcome us to the 2012 WWE Draft. They go over a few of the results from last night’s Wrestlemania 28 PPV.

Here’s John Cena to open up the show. He says that last night’s match between him and The Rock was the greatest match he has ever been in. He says that even though the result didn’t go his way he was still proud to be in that match. He says that now he has had that match he can now focus on other things like the WWE Championship. He says that he deserves it after the match that he had last night. Here’s Batista who walks to the ring clapping. Once his music stops he says, WOW Cena you’re not the only one who went through a brutal match last night. Batista says that last night He Actually won his match unlike someone else in this ring. Queue Dolph Ziggler who already has a microphone in his hand. He says that he also won his match last night at Mania. He says, Batista and Cena I think it’s time for you guys to step down and let talent like myself, The United States Champion, Dolph Ziggler. Here's the GM Eric Bishoff. He says, All three of you have a point. He says that he has made his decision. And that is that at Extreme Rules it will be The Miz vs John Cena vs Batista vs Dolph Ziggler for the WWE Title. He also says that tonight all four of you will be in action starting with Batista, and that match is right now.

**Commercial**

Match 1: Batista (RAW) vs Randy Orton (Smackdown)
Winner: Randy Orton via Count out
Ending: Randy Orton was dominating near the end and Batista just got angry and walked up the ramp and got counted out.

First Draft Pick: R Truth – Drafted to Smackdown

**Commercial**
Josh Matthews is backstage with the First Draftee of the night which is R Truth. Truth says that this is exactly what he wanted, a fresh start. He says that all the little Jimmy’s will be happy as well.

Match 2: The Miz (RAW) vs Christian (ECW)
Winner: The Miz
Ending: The Miz via Skull Crushing Finale
Draft pick 2: Kane – Drafted To Monday Night RAW

Coming Up Next: Darth Vader announces his identity.

**Commercial**

Here's Darth Vader coming down to the ring with The Star Wars Theme Song playing. He says through his Darth Vader voice, It is time for me to Show who I Am. He says that he does not want to waste time. He takes off his mask and it is CM Punk. The Crowd has a mixed reaction. He says that he is a 3 time Money in the Bank. He says that after he beat Stone Cold at Wrestlemania last night he went into Bishoffs office and asked to be in the Money in the Bank match but Bishoff said no. He says that he was forced to attack Booker T and take his spot. He says that he would like to warn Barrett and Miz to watch there back. After that he says, I would now like to introduce by Girl Friend for this Next Match, WWE Divas Champion, Maryse. Maryse makes her way to the ring

Match 3: Maryse (RAW) vs Layla (ECW)
Ending: Maryse had the Ref distracted and CM hoped in the ring and gave Layla a GTS.
Draft Pick 3: Justin Gabriel – Drafted to RAW

**Commercial**

Match 4: Bobby Lashley (ECW) vs Mark henry (Smackdown)
Winner: Bobby Lashley
Draft Pick 4: Ezekiel Jackson – Drafted to ECW

**Commercial**

Match 5: Natalya (ECW) vs Rosa Mendes (Smackdown)
Winner: Natalya via Sharpshooter
Draft Pick 5: Tyson Kidd

**Commercial**

Match 6: R Truth (Smackdown) vs Alex Riley (ECW)
Winner: R Truth
Draft Pick 6: Cody Rhodes – Drafted to Smackdown

** Commercial**

Main event: CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler and John Cena (RAW) vs Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes and Chris Jericho (Smackdown)
Winner: RAW
Ending: CM Punk and Ziggler attacked Cena at the start of the match. At The end Punk hit the GTS On Rhodes and tagged Ziggler in and he hit the Zigzag for the win.

Final Draft Pick: Drew McIntyre – Drafted To RAW

welch421
08-11-2011, 03:20 AM
Royal Rumble - January
No Way Out - Feburary
Wrestlemania 27- March
Extreme Rules- Next PPV- April
Over The Limit -May
Judgement-May
Money In The Bank-June
The Great American Bash-July
SummerSlam-August
TLC- September
Unforgiven-October
No Mercy-October
Survivor Series-November
Armaggedon- December

ALL PPVS ARE NOW JOINT

welch421
08-11-2011, 03:45 AM
The following Post will be The Final Roster.

Each Roster only contain around 12 Superstars and 5 divas.

If a superstars name is not on these lists then they have been relased.

The Reason for Making Rosters smaller is so that most superstars will get a match a week

welch421
08-11-2011, 03:45 AM
Yoshi Tatsu
Ezekiel Jackson
Booker T
Sheumus
Big Show
Bobby Lashley
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Rey Mysterio
Alex Riley
Chris Masters
Tyson Kidd

Divas:

Natalya
AJ
Tamina
Gail Kim
Kaytlin
Layla

Champions:
ECW Champion: Zack Ryder
ECW Extreme Champion: Sheumus
ECW Divas Champion: Natalya

welch421
08-11-2011, 03:46 AM
Big Show
Booker t
Cody Rhodes
Mark Henry
Daniel Bryan
R Truth
Alberto Del Rio
William Regel
Wade Barrett
Randy Orton
Chris Jericho – After Losing to Batista
Sin Cara

Divas:
Rosa Mendes
Eve Torres
Melina
Alica Fox

Champions:
World Heavyweight Champion: Wade Barrett
Intercontinental Champion: Cody Rhodes
Tag Team Champions: Del Rio and Mysterio

welch421
08-11-2011, 03:46 AM
Justin Gabriel
Drew McIntyre
Kane
John Cena
Batista
Evan Bourne
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
CM Punk
Jack Swagger
John Morrison
Kofi Kingston

Divas:
Maryse
Kelly Kelly
Beth phoenix
Brie Bella
Nikki Bella

Champions:
WWE Champion: The Miz
United States Champion: Dolph Ziggler
World Tag Team Championship: Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston
Divas Champion: Maryse

No_1eddiefan
08-11-2011, 12:47 PM
Raw review:

The opening to the show was great, particularly the making of the F4W at ER.

Truth going to Smackdown was great, I can't wait to see what kinda impact he makes. Also, Batista walking away, I wonder what Bischoff will do with that? Batista effectively sent two huge stars to Smackdown two nights in a row.

The Big Red Machine is back on the Big Red show. BIG draft (excuse the pun) haha.

CM PUNK! I didn't see it coming tbh haha. I felt sure it would be Jericho. Great twist, plus the whole Darth Vader thing was comic genius!

Justin Gabriel comes to Monday Nights! Looking forward to see what impact he makes. The mid-card will never be the same!

Big Zeke back on ECW! With Zeke never actually losing the ECW Championship, that makes me think he'll be pushed to that level again. Can't wait to see where this leads mate.

Tyson Kidd on ECW as well! But when you did the rosters mate, he wasn't on any? Did he get drafted and fired straight after? Seems a shame, and a waste of a draft pick, if he did.

Rhodes going to Smackdown, wasn't he already on Smackdown? He is the ICT Champion? If not, I really can't wait to see what impact he makes. Rhodes is one of the best young stars in the WWE.

So, Drew Mcintyre is now a Raw superstar! I hope he makes an impact as well.

Overall mate, a good draft show. Draft shows aren't usually very good in helping feuds along, and thats exactly what this was. That's not a bad thing mate.

One other thing, the rosters do look good, but 12 superstars is a bit light considering the fact that each show has 3-4 belts. Other than that, they do look good. Can't wait to see the next shows and see how the drafted superstars impact their new shows.

welch421
08-11-2011, 02:46 PM
Raw review:

Rhodes going to Smackdown, wasn't he already on Smackdown? He is the ICT Champion? If not, I really can't wait to see what impact he makes. Rhodes is one of the best young stars in the WWE.

Nah he got put on ECW when ECW relaunched byt now he is back on Smackdown

welch421
08-11-2011, 02:47 PM
Raw review:
Tyson Kidd on ECW as well! But when you did the rosters mate, he wasn't on any? Did he get drafted and fired straight after? Seems a shame, and a waste of a draft pick, if he did

Oh Sorry must of forgot about him. Ill edit the ECW Roster now

welch421
08-11-2011, 02:52 PM
WWE Championship: The Miz vs John Cena vs Dolph Ziggler vs Batista - Fatal 4 Way
WWE Tag Title Uniforcation Match: Rey Mysterio and Alberto Del Rio (Tag Team Champions) Vs Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne (World Tag Team Champions). Announced via WWE.com

No_1eddiefan
08-13-2011, 07:59 AM
WWE Championship: The Miz vs John Cena vs Dolph Ziggler vs Batista - Fatal 4 Way
WWE Tag Title Uniforcation Match: Rey Mysterio and Alberto Del Rio (Tag Team Champions) Vs Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne (World Tag Team Champions). Announced via WWE.com

I think that's a great move. With the small rosters, having one set of tag team champions is the best idea.

welch421
08-14-2011, 10:46 PM
Please Note: ECW only goes for an Hour!

ECW

The Pyro hits as Striker and Grisham welcome us to ECW. They say that The GM Natalya has informed them that tonight Zack Ryder will defend his ECW Title against Bobby Lashley, and if any member of team Barrett gets involved he will be stripped of the Title.

Match 1: Mark Henry vs Big Show
Winner: Mark Henry
Ending: Big Show was dominating most of the match but he let his guard down and Henry hit him with the World’s Strongest Slam.

Match 2: Sheumus vs Rey Mysterio: Non-Title
Winner: Mysterio

Main Event: Zack Ryder vs Bobby Lashley
Winner: Zack Ryder

Sorry for such a short show. The others wont be that long

welch421
08-14-2011, 10:47 PM
Smackdown will be u tommorow

welch421
08-15-2011, 02:26 PM
Please Note: ECW only goes for an Hour!

Sorry for such a short show. The others wont be that long

I meant the others won't be that short

welch421
08-15-2011, 11:51 PM
The Pyro hits as Cole, Matthews and Striker welcome us to Friday Night Smackdown. They say that tonight is going to be a great night.

The Smackdown GM William Regal makes his way to the ring to open the show. he says that at Wrestlemania 28, fellow team mate, Wade Barrett won the WHC. He says that Barrett will be out in a Minute. Regal says that just before he came out here he received a Phone Call from Vince McMahon. He says that Vince told him that he thinks he will be a boyast GM. He says that Vince told him that tonight it will be Wade Barrett defending his WHC against Randy Orton with Team Barrett Banned from Ringside. (Crowd Cheers). regal says, Please welcome the new WHC Wade Barrett. Barrett makes his way to the ring with a mixed reaction. Barrett says, now first of all, everyone that watched Mania would have seen him win The WHC. but they also would have seen him face The Undertaker. He says that a lot of people were shocked that he sent Team Barrett backstage, But the reason he did that was because he did not want to be the GUY who needed help. He says that HHH and HBK nearly did it by themselves. He says that he has a lot of respect for Taker. He says that he does not respect The Fans, Randy Orton or Other Superstars. He says that tonight he will Beat Orton 1 on 1.

**Commercial**

Cody Rhodes vs Sin Cara
The Match starts with the new Intercontinental Cody Rhodes taking down Cara. Cara does a few of his high flying moves but at the end of the match Rhodes gets him off gaurd and Hits him with the Cross Rhodes.

**Commercial**

Todd Grisham is backstage with IC Champion Cody Rhodes. Grisham says that at Mania Rhodes had a great match and just then he had another one. Rhodes says that he is the Greatest IC Champ ever. Daniel Bryan interrupts him and says that if he had a chance at the IC Title he would win it. Rhodes says that he will never win the title. Rhodes also states that he will not lose a match until he gets a shot at the WHC.

Match 2: Rosa Mendes and Melina vs Eve and Alica Fox
Winner: Rosa Mendes
Ending: Melina made Eve tap out to her submission

**Commercial**

Match 3: Daniel Bryan vs R Truth
Near the end of the match Bryan was about to lock in the libel lock but Rhodes ran down the ramp and jumped on the side of the ring, Bryan tried to hit him off but Rhodes moved. Bryan turned round and got hit with the Lie Detector and Truth pinned him.
Winner: R Truth
After the match Rhodes had a smile on his face and Bryan looked angry. Regal comes out and says that he just had an Idea. He says that at Extreme Rules Cody Rhodes will Defend his IC Title against Bryan in a Submission match.

**Commercial**

Match 4: Booker T vs Mark Henry (ECW)
Winner: Mark Henry

**Commercial**

Regal is back stage with Tag Team champions, Rey Mysterio and Alberto del Rio. Regal says that he wants them to win at Extreme rules so Smackdown will get Bragging Rights. He says that he wants them to Go to RAW on Monday and do something BIG. Del Rio and Mysterio say they will.

Main Event: Wade Barrett vs Randy Orton - World Heavyweight Championship - Team Barrett banned from ringside.

Both Men make their way to the ring. Orton dominates the start of the match but after that it is even. At the end Orton attempts to hit the RKO but Barrett pushes him off. When Orton turns around Barrett picks up Orton and hits him with the RKO. 1 2 3.

Winner: Wade Barrett - Still WHC

After the match Team Barrett runs down to the ring and start beating down Orton. Mendes, Ryder and Regal give Orton their Finishers. Masters pick Orton up and gets him in the Master Lock. Orton can't escape and then " BREAK THE WALLS DOWN" It's Chris Jericho. Jericho slides in the ring and close lines Ryder out of the ring. Mendes jumps out on her own. Masters lets go of the lock and gets hit with the RKO. Orton turns round and gets chucked out of the ring by Barrett. Barrett turns round and Jericho have a stair down. Barrett punches Jericho in the mouth and runs. Jericho storms out of the ring and grabs a MIC. Jericho says " Wade I Brought you into the WWE through NXT, I can easily take you out.

End of Show

welch421
08-15-2011, 11:55 PM
The Miz vs John Cena vs Batista vs Dolph Ziggler: WWE Championship - Extreme Rules
Alberto Del Rio and Mysterio vs Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne: Unified Tag Team Championship - Ladder Match
Cody Rhodes vs Daniel Bryan: Intercontinentel Championship - Submission Match

No_1eddiefan
08-16-2011, 04:02 PM
Smackdown review:

The opening segment with Wade Barrett was great and showed that he is indeed a heel. Understandable that he would respect Undertaker as well. I liked the setup for the main event as well.

Rhodes gets a big win to kickstart his Smackdown career, then he promises not to lose a match until he gets a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. Bryan gets involved starting off what could be a very promising feud, looking forward to this mate.

Divas tag match was good.

Rhodes screwing Bryan out of a win, with Truth getting the help. This leads to Regal making a Submissions match at Extreme Rules. Can't help but feel that Rhodes got screwed. I'd like to see Rhodes challenge Regal leading to a tag match between Rhodes & ? vs. Bryan & ? with the winner getting to choose the stipulation. Can't see Rhodes taking this lying down.

Mark Henry gets the win but what was he even doing on Smackdown? Get back to your own show!

Guessing it's a typo and Barrett beat Orton with the Wasteland but he retains which is great, but the ending made this show a brilliant one.

For Jericho to come down and save Orton, which I feel is a bit wrong as Orton put him out of action in the first place, and enter into a feud with Wade, reminding everybody of their NXT roots was brilliantly done.

Good show mate, can't wait to see where this leads.

welch421
08-16-2011, 11:59 PM
“Yes, sir, we promised you a great main event…”

The Pyro hits as Jerry Lawler, Michael Cole and JR welcome us to Monday Night RAW.

Here's Eric Bishoff to open the show. Bishoff says that in 6 days at Extreme Rules, RAW's main event will be a Fatal 4 Way Extreme Rules Match. He says the Superstars are The Miz, Batista, John Cena and Dolph Ziggler. Bishoff says that tonight all four of those superstars will be in action. He says that because Dolph Ziggler is in that match he will not be able to defend his US Title on Sunday so he will defend it Tonight!!. "I Am Perfection", Dolph makes his way down to the ring, Dolph says that Bishoff cannot do that. He says that he is 6 nights away from his biggest night in WWE History and he will not defend it tonight. Bishoff says, Dolph you will defend your US Title tonight and it will Be a Fatal 4 Way, Dolph Ziggler vs Justin Gabriel vs Kane vs Evan Bourne. Dolph says that he will not show up, Bishoff says that if he does not show up then The Fatal 4 Way match at Extreme Rules will be for The WWE and US Title. Dolph storms out of the ring. Bishoff says that John Cena will face Drew McIntyre, The Miz will face Jack Swagger. Bishoff says, And the other man Batista. Queue Batista, Batista makes his way to the ring . Batista gets in the ring and says, Mr. Bishoff who am I facing tonight. Bishoff says, well Dave I've been meaning to talk to you. Batista says, what about?. Bishoff says that you Jericho to Smackdown at Mania but I don't really blame you for that as it was your stipulation but the night after you walked out on a possible draft pick, R Truth. Bishoff says that Truth was to Smackdown as well. Batista says, All I want to know is who is my opponent. Bishoff says that although it is not good for RAW, Batista will be facing 2 Smackdown superstars as he sent 2 to Smackdown. It will be Rey Mysterio and Alberto Del Rio vs Batista, and that match is now.

**Commercial**

Match 1: Batista vs Rey Mysterio and Alberto del Rio: Handicap Match - Both superstars are in the ring at the Same Time
Team Del Rio and Mysterio take down Batista and dominate him for most of the match. Batista manages to close line them both but he jumps out of the ring and walks backstage.
Winner: Rey Mysterio and Alberto Del Rio via Count out

**Commercial**

Todd Grisham is with Eric Bishoff. He asks Bishoff why he is making Ziggler defend his title 6 nights out from his biggest match in WWE to date. Bishoff says that Ziggler is very talented and will definitely become WWE Champ sooner than later. Bishoff says that he does not want a Mid Card Title in the Main Event Scene so that's why he wants him to defend it.

Match 2: Cm Punk and Maryse vs Kofi Kingston and Kelly Kelly
Winner: Cm Punk and Maryse after GTS from Punk

**Commercial**

Match 3: The Miz vs Jack Swagger
Winner: WWE Champion, The Miz
Ending: Swagger had the ankle lock in but Miz broke it and gave him a kick in the head and gave him the Skull Crushing Finale

**Commercial**

Dolph is backstage and Punk and Maryse walk in. Punk says, are you ready for your match. Ziggler says, Year I am but I just heard what Bishoff said and it made me think, why would I want to have a mid card title when I'm in a Main Event Match. Punk and Maryse wish him luck.

Match 4: Dolph Ziggler vs Justin Gabriel (Face) vs Evan Borne vs Kane (Heel)
All contestants are in the ring apart from Ziggler. Ziggler's music hits and he gets in the ring with a Mic. He says, Here you go, he drops the belt and walks backstage. looks like this is a Triple Threat.
Winner: Justin Gabriel after 450 Splash on Kane: New United States Champion
After Match: Kane tries to grab Gabriel but he makes it out of the ring. Bishoff comes out and says that at Extreme Rules Rules Justin Gabriel will defend his US Title against Kane. He says that the stipulation will be a falls count anywhere match.

**Commercial**

Main Event: John Cena vs Drew McIntyre
Winner: John Cena
After Match: Cena is celebrating Batista runs into the ring and eyes up Cena. Dolph also runs down and jumps on Batista's side. Miz also runs down and jumps on Cena' Side. Batista and Dolph go after Cena and Miz but they get over powered and they both get thrown over the top rope. Cena then picks up Miz and hits him with the AA to close the show.

End Of Show.

welch421
08-17-2011, 12:01 AM
The Miz vs John Cena vs Batista vs Dolph Ziggler: WWE Championship - Extreme Rules

Alberto Del Rio and Mysterio vs Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne: Unified Tag Team Championship - Ladder Match

Justin Gabriel vs Kane: United States Championship - Falls Count Anywhere Match

Maryse vs Rosa Mendes vs Natalya: Unified WWE Divas Championship - Bra and Panties Match (Announced Via WWE.com)

S.E. Zero
08-17-2011, 01:03 AM
Raw Review:

Post Wrestlemania Raws tend to be overwhelmed with people who claim they should be #1 contender and this was no different but for the GM so quickly on a fatal 4 way was a surprise as a triple threat between all 3 man is usually done so kudos on the surprise value to open the show.

The fact that it was a draft show as well to me was a bit unnecessary since the draft is at least 2 weeks to a month or two after WrestleMania to make sure the draft doesnt interfere with active feuds and to keep the rosters in suspense.

The matches themselves arent very descriptive and that kills the emotion of them, try adding some small details when writing matches; I know that means more work but it also means better quality shows and with that more attention.

Seeing Truth go to Smackdown was good, he could excel there and be a main event star there one day.

Miz wins and Kane's on Raw not bad.

Interesting that CM Punk wins MITB a 3rd time as Darth Vader no less, very interesting.

I just cant see hitting a woman much less giving her a GTS but hey it is what is and Justin Gabriels heads to Raw.

Big Zeke and Kidd go back to ECW hmm.

Rhodes to Smackdown is a good choice.

Drew to Raw very interesting.

Overall wayyyyy too many commercials, not enough promos wnd the matches were wayyy too short.

ECW Review:

Natalya as the GM and Zack Ryder as ECW Champion were interesting choices.

3 matches, no drama, no suspense and no action.

Overall again no promos, no description.

Smackdown Review:

Regal as a GM is interesting, having him be biased by being a part of Team Barrett? (Really?) is even more interesting.

That promo from Wade was good.

Good win for Rhodes and promo/setup for a Bryan/Rhodes feud was good.

Good Divas action.

Rhodes cost Bryan the win hmm good good and a championship match is made as well good.

Henry on Smackdown, thats weird.

I wonder what Rey and ADR will do.

Barrett retains, Jericho returns to help Orton? Bold.

Overall not bad same problems as before.

Overall of Overalls, having wayyyyyy too many commercials rather than promos is killing this thread and the short short matches dont help either these issues need to be fixed to give the shows depth and make stories shine.

As requested here are my reviews hope they help.

S.E. Zero
08-17-2011, 01:31 AM
Raw Review:

Having the GM put the participants of the fatal 4 way in action was good, making Ziggler defend his title was good as well and having Dolph man up at the threat at putting both titles on the line at Extreme Rules was a great move.

Drew/Cena and Miz/Swagger looks promising.

Great display of dominance at the hands of Mysterio and ADR over Batista before he let himself be counted out.

Good win for Punk and Maryse and interesting words from Ziggler.

Glad to see Gabriel but why would Kane be chosen as the challenger when he got pinned?, I mean even with the post match action, I dont think Bourne shouldve been overlooked as a challenger as well.

Cena wins...again -__-, the brawl at the end was good but Cena looks dominant at the end; this worries me and feel once again good talent will be overlooked and Cena will win so I really hope that doesnt happen.

Overall the constant issue or short matches with no description, lack of promos and many commercials was a problem but the show itself was decent enough that it made up for it but you reeeaaalllyyyy need to address that issue I would suggest after the PPV so the change remains constant so for this batch of shows all is well but the PPV and the rest there after NEEDS to change and in a BIG way.

Hope this helps.

welch421
08-17-2011, 11:53 PM
Last ECW Before Extreme Rules

"Yes sir we promised you a great main event"

The show opens with GM Natalya making her way to the ring. She says that she is the Queen of WWE and the ECW Divas Champion. She says that it will not be known as the ECW Divas Championship after Sunday because Divas champ Maryse and Women's Champ Rosa Mendes and her are in a triple threat bra and panties match to unify the titles at Extreme Rules. Natalya says that it is guaranteed she will win because she bet them at Wrestlemania 28. She says, but tonight their will only be 3 matches as this is a 1 hour show. She says that tonight Zack Ryder will face the World's Strongest Man Mark Henry. She also says that the Main Event will be a battle Royal where the winner will face Zack Ryder at Extreme Rules in a strap match. She also says that the first match of the night will be Me vs that little worm AJ.

Match 1: Natalya vs AJ
High Points: AJ got a few moves in but Natalya made AJ tap to the Sharp Shooter.
Winner: Natalya via Sharpshooter

**Commercial**

Scott Stanford is backstage with Sheumus. Sheumus says that he is angry at GM Natalya because he is not getting much air time, and he should be as he is the ECW Extreme Champion. But he says, Don't worry though because tonight I am going to win the battle royal and beat Zack Ryder for the ECW Championship.

Match 2: Zack Ryder vs Mark Henry
Winner: Zack Ryder via DQ.
Ending: Sheumus ran down the ramp and hit the Probe Kick on Ryder.

**Commercial**

Main Event: Battle Royal: Winner will face Zack Ryder at Extreme Rules
Winner: Sheumus
Post Match: Sheumus celebrates as we close the show

welch421
08-17-2011, 11:56 PM
This Friday:
Don't Miss Teddy Long Return and announce who attacked him.

How will Wade Barrett react to his former Mentor Chris Jericho return

How will Cody Rhodes react about his match with Daniel Bryan

And more!!

On Smackdown!

welch421
08-19-2011, 03:19 AM
The Pyro hits as Michael Cole, Josh Matthews and Matt Striker welcome us to Friday Night Smackdown. They say that tonight T Long returns and Chris Jericho and Wade Barrett will meet in the ring.

T Longs music hits and makes his way to the ring, he also grabs a Mic. He says first of all he would like to thank William Regal for being GM for the last Month. He says that he would like to say who attacked him, that person's name is, "Alberto Del Rio's music hits and him and his tag team partner Rey Mysterio make their way to the ring. Del Rio grabs a Mic and says, Teddy don't worry about, we did it but it was only a accident. Del Rio says that Ricardo only just got his license. Long says that he is still angry even though it is an accident. Long says, I would punish you but u have a big match for Smackdown this week and I want you in your best form. Del Rio says, Thank You Teddy, but I would like to remind everyone that does not know that this Sunday history is going to be made. He says, for the first time ever there will be WWE PPV in Mexico. He says that it is in his hometown San Luis Mexico. He says that the fans will be lining up to meet him and Mysterio. Long says, That is good Del Rio and Mysterio but right now you will be in action against Sin Cara and Booker T. Team Mexico (Del Rio and Mysterio say that they are going to beat the hell out of that fake Mexican, Sin Cara

Match 1: Team Mexico vs Sin Cara and Booker T
Winner: Team Mysterio
Ending: Mysterio tagged in Del Rio and then gave Sin Cara a 619 and Del Rio then got him in the cross arm breaker for the win.

**Commercial**

IC Champion Cody Rhodes makes his way to the ring with a Mic in his hand. He says, I want Teddy Long to come out here now and change William Regal's stupid match stipulation for this Sunday. Long comes out and says, Cody I where you’re coming from, you are the Champion so you should get to choose the stipulation. He also says, But if you want it to change then this is what is going to happen. If you win your match next and Daniel Bryan losses his later then you can change the Stipulation. But if you lose or if you win and Bryan wins then the stipulation will stay the same. Rhodes says, fine then I suppose that's alright but I would like to tell you that I am not going to lose a match until I get a shot at the WHC.

Match 2: Cody Rhodes vs William Regal
Winner: Cody Rhodes. If Daniel Bryan losses his match tonight then Rhodes can change the stipulation but if Bryan wins it will stay the same.
Ending: Rhodes hit Regal with the Cross Rhodes.

**Commercial**

Match 3: Daniel Bryan vs R Truth
Winner: Daniel Bryan
Ending: Rhodes tried to get involved but Bryan just threw him out of the ring.
Cody Rhodes vs Daniel Bryan at Extreme Rules will stay as a Submission match

**Commercial**

Match 4: Melina vs Eve
Winner: Melina

**Commercial**

Wade Barrett makes his way to the ring by himself. He grabs a mic and says that last week he beat Randy Orton all by himself. He says that after the match the rest of my team came down and we tried to take out Orton for good. But instead that pest known as Chris Jericho showed up and helped him. Barrett says, just before the show closed last week, Jericho said that he could easily take me out of the WWE. Barrett says, well Jericho why don’t you come down here now and see what happens. “Break The Walls Down”, Jericho’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Jericho says, well Wade before we probably get in a huge argument I would like to point out to all the people that did not know, Around February 2010 I was selected to be Wade’s pro on NXT. We got along and thanks to me he won NXT. Jericho says, and like I said last week Wade, I brought you into the WWE and I can easily take you out. T Longs music hits, T Long says, Well, Wade and Chris, there is only one way we can settle this. This Sunday at Extreme Rules, Wade Barrett will defend his World Heavyweight Championship against Chris Jericho in a Last Man Standing Match. Barrett and Jericho have a stair down to close the show.

End Of Show

welch421
08-19-2011, 03:26 AM

Justin Gabriel vs Kane: United States Championship - Falls Count Anywhere Match

Maryse vs Rosa Mendes vs Natalya: Unified WWE Divas Championship - Bra and Panties Match (Announced Via WWE.com)

Zack Ryder vs Sheumus: ECW Championship - Strap Match

Wade Barrett vs Chris Jericho: World Heavyweight Championship - Last Man Standing Match

CM Punk Apperance

No_1eddiefan
08-19-2011, 07:22 AM
Smackdown review:

The opening wasn't my favourite part of the show. I was hoping that Long would really punish them so I hope that something changes in the next few weeks, i.e. somebody else claims to do it, some piece of evidence is found that shows it wasn't an accident like an email or a text, just to keep this going a bit. The setup for the PPV was good though, and the opening match was great.

I like the idea that Rhodes is unhappy about the stipulation and rightly so, this was a good set up mate. But the ending to the Bryan-Truth match was a bit vague. Rhodes tries to get involved but Bryan just throws him out. Not a mention about how Bryan beat Truth. Try and make certain each match has a clear ending mate. Or at least an ending.

Again with the Divas match, Melina beats Eve, but how? Little things like this will make your shows a lot better mate.

The ending was good and I liked the announcement for the match at ER. This feud has a lot of potential so I hope it's a long one.

Not a bad close out show, just a few tweaks would have made it good. Looking forward to the PPV.

welch421
08-19-2011, 06:43 PM
Smackdown review:

and the opening match was great.

Thanks, Rey and Del Rio are going to get a big push after the PPV

No_1eddiefan
08-19-2011, 07:13 PM
Thanks, Rey and Del Rio are going to get a big push after the PPV

Ahh okay mate, look forward to that then.

welch421
08-19-2011, 08:02 PM
Just finished Extreme Rules.

Will upload in a Minute

welch421
08-19-2011, 08:03 PM
“Yes Sir We Promised You a Great Main Event”

We get an opening video hyping up No Disqualification matches and the big Matches.

The Pyro hits as Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and Matt Striker welcome us to Extreme Rules. They remind everyone that this is the first ever PPV in Mexico.

Match 1: Zack Ryder vs Sheumus: ECW Championship – Strap Match
Both Competitors make their way to the ring. They both hold their arms out and the Ref ties the strap round their arm and the bell rings. Ryder pulls the rope and attempts to close line Sheumus but he ducks and gives him a close line. Sheumus then climbs up to the top rope but just before he jumps Ryder pulls the rope and Sheumus comes flying down. Ryder takes control with some ground moves. He turns Sheumus onto his back and hits him with the strap. 10 Minutes later Ryder tries to hit his finisher but as he runs up Sheumus pulls the rope and hits him with the probe kick for the 3 count.

Winner: Sheumus: New ECW Champion

We are shown a video of WWE next PPV which is Over The Limit:
Don’t Miss WWE Over The Limit, It takes place in Hollywood Florida.
Catch your Favourite Superstars:
John Cena
Dolph Ziggler (Home Town)
The Miz
Cody Rhodes
Chris Jericho
Wade Barrett
CM Punk
And Many More

We are taken back to the commentary team where they talk about Over The Limit

Mr Money In The Bank CM Punks music hits and he makes his way to the ring. He grabs a mic and says; First of all I would like to wish my best friend Dolph Ziggler tonight and also my HOT Girlfriend Maryse. He says, but the main reason I am out here is because I do not have a match, and that is the problem. He says, So that’s why I am having an open challenge match. Punk says, and to make it even more interesting I will put my Money In The Bank contract on the line, so someone come down here and face me. Punk waits for about 2 minutes and no body shows. Punk says, Fine then I guess if no one wants to fight me, then I might have to go backstage and put on my Darth Vader costume and interfere in the WWE Championship match. “ I Hear Voices in my head” , Randy Orton’s music hits and it looks like he will be facing CM Punk.

Match 2: Cm Punk vs Randy Orton: Cm Punk’s Money In The Bank contract is on the line
Cm Punk starts the action by taking down Orton with a rushing leg sweep. Orton then gets up and punches Punk right in the mouth. Punk slaps Orton back and Orton gets angry and starts beating down Punk. Orton drags Punk to the ropes and lifts his legs onto them. He hits the DDT. Orton goes for the cover but only gets a 2 count. The match continues with both Wrestlers getting moves in but near the end Orton tries to hit the RKO but Punk pushes him off and when Orton turns round Punk lifts him up on his shoulders and hits him with the GTS. Punk gets the 3 Count. Punk Celebrates as he is still Mr Money In The Bank

Winner: Cm Punk: Still Mr Money In The Bank

We are taken Backstage where Josh Matthews is standing with Team Mexico (Alberto Del Rio and Rey Mysterio). The Home Crowd goes absolutely nuts. Matthews asks Team Mexico, What was it like for you two when you showed up at the Arena. Mysterio says that every single person was wanting their autographs and Photos. Del Rio says that they will not let any of Team Mexico fans down.

Match 3: Justin Gabriel vs Kane: United States Championship – Falls Count Anywhere Match
Kane makes his way to the ring first. He grabs a mic and says, just a little warning but you stupid fans better watch out if I come in the crowd. Justin Gabriel’s music hits and he gets half way down the ramp when Kane meets him and gives him a huge uppercut to the jaw. Kane carries him up to the big WWE Logo at the top of the stage and smashes Gabriel Face against it. Half way through the match Gabriel drags Kane into the crowd and starts banging his head against the concrete steps. Near the end of the match Kane and Gabriel are fighting on the stage. Gabriel through’s Kane off the stage and onto the Concrete. Kane is lying on his back and Gabriel stand over Kane on the stage and he hits the 450 splash for the 3 count.

Winner: Justin Gabriel: Still United States Champion

We are taken backstage where Cody Rhodes is walking to the ring.

Match 4: Cody Rhodes vs Daniel Bryan: Intercontinental Championship – Submission Match
Both Men make their way to the ring. The bell rings and both men square off. Bryan grabs Rhodes legs and pulls them up. Rhodes is on his and Bryan kicks him in his stomach. At the end of the match Daniel Bryan locks in the libel lock. Rhodes is about to tap but he somehow gets out of it. When both men get back to their feet Daniel Bryan tries to knock down Rhodes but Rhodes ducks and hits the Cross Rhodes. Rhodes gets to his feet and doesn’t know how to make him tap so Rhodes locks in Bryans Submission, the Libel Lock and Bryan Taps!!

Winner: Cody Rhodes: Still Intercontinental Champion

Scott Stanford is backstage with John Cena. Stanford asks cena, What are your thoughts going into tonight's Fatal 4 Way. Cena says, well Scott there is a 25% Chance I will walk out WWE Champion, in matches like these anyone in the match can walk out Champion, all you have to do is be in the right place at the right time.

Match 5: Rosa Mendes vs Natalya vs Maryse: Unified Divas Championship - Bra and Panties match
All 3 competitors make their way to the ring and the match starts. Maryse takes down Mendes and starts slapping her in the face. Natalya lifts Maryse up and tries to rip off her bra but Mendes makes the save. At the end of the match Natalya put Mendes on the ground and locked in the Sharp Shooter. While the Sharp Shooter was locked in Maryse comes up behind Natalya and unhooks her Bra and win the match!!

Winner: Maryse - New WWE Divas Champion

welch421
08-19-2011, 08:03 PM
Dolph Ziggler is shown backstage preparing for his match. Punk walks in and says, hope you win tonight. Ziggler replies with, hope you won't cash in that If I win. Punk says, Don't worry I Won't.

Match 6: Wade Barrett vs Chris Jericho: World Heavyweight Championship - Last Man Standing Match

Jericho makes his way to the ring first. He is then followed by the current WHC Wade Barrett. The bell rings as both men lock up in the ring. Barrett then rushes to the outside and goes under the ring to get a weapon. He pulls out a chair and tries to hit Jericho with it. Jericho hits and hits the Code Breaker already!. The ref gets to 5 and Barrett gets to his feet. Jericho picks up the chair and hits Barrett right in the back. He hits him again with it. Jericho drags Wade out of the ring and over to the commentators table. Jericho smashes wades head against it and takes the TV Monitors off it. Jericho lifts Barrett onto the table and hits another Code Breaker and they both go through the Table. Jericho gets to his feet at the count of 3 and Barrett at 7. The match continues with both competitors getting strong moves in. Near the end of the match both competitors are on the stage. Jericho gets the Walls of Jericho locked in and Barrett taps but the match cannot end that way. Jericho is angry and lifts up Barrett and hits another Code Breaker. Barrett is dead flat on the ground. Jericho makes his way to the ring while the ref counts. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 and Regal comes out and picks Barrett up at the count of 10. While Regal is helping Barrett down the ring, Masters comes up behind Jericho and gets the Master lock Locked in. Masters breaks the hold and Regal Close Lines Jericho. Masters and Regal lift Jericho onto Barrett's shoulders and Barrett hits Wasteland. Regal and Ryder start holding down Jericho so he can't get up and the ref counts, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10, Barrett wins!

Winner: Wade Barrett - Still World Heavyweight Champion

We get a video package of Del Rio touring his hometown. We are taken back to the commentators table where Michael Cole is saying that he expects Kofi and Borne to get booed as it is Del Rio's home town.

Match 7: Team Mexico (Alberto Del Rio and Rey Mysterio) vs Kofi Kingston and Evan Borne: Unified Tag Team Championship - Ladder Match

Kofi Kingston and Borne both make their way to the ring and get Booed. They are then followed by Team Mexico and the building erupts with cheers. The match starts and Mysterio runs to the outside and grabs a ladder. Borne goes after Rey and Kofi and Alberto stay in the ring and those two square off. On the outside Mysterio hits Borne with a ladder. Mysterio then picks him up and throughs him against the barricade. Back in the ring Kingston is in control taking down Del Rio with some high flying moves. Near the end of the match a Ladder is directly under the belt. Borne tries to climb the ladder but Del Rio also climbs up. They are throwing punches at each other. Mysterio then comes up behind Borne and pulls him down. Mysterio climbs the ladder and him and Del Rio pull down the belts and the crowd goes absolutely nuts.

Winner: Team Mexico: New WWE Tag Team Champions

We are taken backstage and are shown a video package hyping up the Main Event.

Main Event: The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler vs John Cena vs Batista: WWE Championship - Extreme Rules Match.

Batista , Ziggler and Cena make their way to the ring. They are followed by the current WWE Champion, The Miz. All four competitors start in the ring. Batista goes for Cena and Miz goes for Ziggler. Batista gets the first weapon and it is a Singapore Cane stick. Batista hits Cena on the back. Ziggler then takes it off Batista and hits him with it in the stomach. The match continues with Batista dominating. Cena hits the AA on Batista but Batista kicks out. At the end of the match, Batista hits the Batista bomb on Ziggler, Batista then turns round and Gets an AA. As soon as Cena gives the AA to Batista, The Miz comes behind Cena and hits him with the Skull Crushing Finale and gets the Victory.

Winner: The Miz - Still WWE Champion

The Miz holds the Title High as we say good night From Extreme Rules in Mexico!

welch421
08-19-2011, 08:08 PM
Don't miss Monday Night RAW as their will be many Dramas after a huge Extreme Rules PPV

1 year after the death of Osama Bin Laden, so the National Anthem will be played

Team Mexico will be at RAW as they are Unified Tag Team Champions

How will John Cena react to getting Pined last Night

Who will be the next Superstar to Challenge The Miz

Find out at 9/8ct on USA

No_1eddiefan
08-20-2011, 06:25 AM
Extreme Rules review:

Sheamus wins the ECW Championship in the opening match. Great start to the PPV with a title change and hopefully a sign of things to come.

Punk issuing an open challenge shows his confidence is high, and rightly so considering he won 2 matches at WM, but a return would have been great here, Mick Foley or somebody else of that calibre. But Punk wins so i'm not complaining.

Gabriel beating Kane is a shocking result but I liked the ending mate. If it was a normal match, I'm sure that Kane would destroy him though.

Rhodes wins by using Bryan's own submission move against him, interesting. I like Rhodes but I didn't think he would do that, still, he keeps the title which I'm happy about.

Maryse gets the Divas Championship. I'm happy cuz we get to see her more.

Wade gets the win in an amazing LMS match against Jericho. I can't see Jericho just lying down and taking this though.

Team Mexico get the win as a tag team. I understand that they needed to win with it being Del Rio's hometown, but I hope they lose their titles on tomorrow's Raw. The simple reason for this is i'd rather see Del Rio & Rey be singles competitors.

Miz gets the win to close out the show and retain the WWE Championship. A good ending mate.

Overall a good PPV, but here's something I did notice: every match had something on the line. A feud can happen where the match doesn't need something on the line. Just keep that in mind mate.

welch421
08-24-2011, 12:16 AM
Yes sir we promised you a great main event"

Pre Announced Matches
Dolph Ziggler vs Batista - Number 1 Contender ship For WWE Title at Over The Limit
Justin Gabriel vs Cm Punk
Kofi Kingston vs Kane - Winner will face Justin Gabriel at Over The Limit

The Pyro hits as we are welcomed to Monday Night RAW. Here to sing America the Beautiful, Lillian Garcia." O beautiful for spacious skies, For amber waves of grain, For purple mountain majesties Above the fruited plain!. Alberto Del Rio's music hits as Team Mexico interrupt the National Anthem. Del Rio, Mysterio and Ricardo make their way to the ring. When they get in the ring, Del Rio grabs a Mic and says, Here to sing a real National Anthem (Mexico) Ricardo Rodriguez. Ricardo sings it. The crowd is wild. When Ricardo is finished Rey grabs a Mic and says, Last Night we became the Unified Tag Team Champions in our home Country of Mexico. So tonight we thought that it would only be fare if we sang the Mexico National Anthem. Rey then goes onto say that Mexico is a far better Country then USA. Rey hands Del Rio the Mic and just before Del Rio speaks John Cena's Music hits. Cena makes his way to the ring and says, How dare you interrupt the National Anthem. He then says, This is America not Mexico. Del Rio says that the most dominant people in WWE are from Mexico. Cena laughs and then says, you guys should not have shown up here tonight. Del Rio says, Why. Cena replies with, I know something about the night Teddy Long got run over that doesn't favour you guys. Cena says, The other reason is now I have to beat you up. Eric Bishoff's music hits and Bishoff says, Obviously there is only one way to sort this, Because the Unified Tag Titles can be defended on Both RAW and Smackdown tonight Team Mexico will defend their Title's against John Cena and His choice of opponent.

**Commercial**
Match 1: Cm Punk vs Justin Gabriel (US Champ) - Non Title
Both competitors lock up to start the Match. Cm Punk leg trips Gabriel onto his back. Punk then picks him up and throughs him into the turn buckle. Kane's music hits and he makes his way straight to the ring. Punk moves to the side and Kane hits Gabriel with a choke slam and the match is over by DQ.
Winner: Justin Gabriel via DQ

Cena is shown backstage walking round. Cena walks past Borne. Borne says, Hey Cena, if you haven't found a partner yet I'm up for it. Cena says, Thanks anyway but I have found someone. Borne says, Is he on the roster?. Cena replies with, Yes he is.

Match 2: Kelly Kelly vs Beth Phoenix - Winner will Face Maryse at Over The Limit
Maryse is on Commentary. Maryse says, I have been champ since January this year and I will continue to be champ. Beth Dominates nearly the whole match but out of nowhere Kelly Kelly gets her with a roll up pin.
Winner: Kelly Kelly
After the match Maryse rushes into the ring and hits her with her new finisher, Faith Breaker.

**Commercial**

Match 3: Kofi Kingston vs Kane - Winner to face Justin Gabriel at Over The Limit
Both men make their way to the ring as the bell rings. Kane starts striking Kofi. Kofi ducks the last one and starts striking him back. The match continues, Near the end Justin Gabriel's music hits but no one comes out, Kane is distracted and turns round into Trouble in Paradise and gets the win.
Winner: Kofi Kingston

** Commercial**

When we get back from a break Eric Bishoff is in his office and Kane literally kicks the door open and walks right up to Bishoff's face and says, I want Gabriel at Over The Limit. Bishoff says in a shaky voice, Kane, Kingston won the match so he will. Kane screams in Bishoff's face, REVERSE THE DECISION OR I WILL HURT YOU. Bishoff says, ok ok, at Over The Limit it will be Justin Gabriel vs Kofi Kingston vs Kane. Kane has a smile on his face and he leaves the room.

Match 4: Dolph Ziggler vs Batista - Winner will face The Miz at Over The Limit
Ziggler and Batista square off. Batista throw's Ziggler straight onto the ground. Ziggler stands back up and gets pushed to the ground again. When Ziggler stands up again Batista is laughing. Ziggler slaps Batista in the face and Batista Close lines him. Near the end of the match Batista picks Ziggler up and is about to hit him with the Batista bomb but Ziggler jumps off and hits him with Zig Zag and gets the win.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler
After Ziggler gets Backstage Batista stands up and starts kicking the ropes. Some unfamiliar music starts playing and Batista stares up the ramp and Mason Ryan comes out and makes his way to the ring. Batista and Mason stare at each other and Batista pushes Ryan. Mason Ryan then hits the spine buster and walks backstage.

** Commercial **
Main Event: Team Mexico vs John Cena and ???: WWE Tag Team Championship
Team Mexico make their way to the ring first. They are then followed by Cena. Cena then grabs a Mic and says, Ladies and Gentleman please welcome my Tag Team Partner, Triple H. HHH Makes his way to the ring and the bell rings. Team Mexico dominates most of the match and tag each other in. near the end Cena hits his 5 moves of doom but Del Rio kicks out. Del Rio knocks Cena Off the side of the ring and distracts the ref. While the ref is distracted Rey jumps off the top rope and takes down HHH. Del Rio then walks over and gets the cross arm breaker locked in and HHH. HHH taps as Team Mexico wins.
Winner: Team Mexico - Still WWE Tag Team Champions
After the Match Team Mexico are celebrating outside of the ring. Cena grabs a Mic and says, Hey Tam Mexico, I will see you on Friday Night Smackdown!

End Of Show

welch421
08-24-2011, 12:16 AM
Current Extreme Rules Card

The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler: WWE Championship

Justin Gabriel vs Kane vs Kofi Kingston: United States Championship

Maryse vs Kelly Kelly: Divas Championship

Mason Ryan vs Batista: No Holds Barred Match (Announced Via WWE.Com)

welch421
08-24-2011, 12:17 AM
Smackdown Advert:

Don't Miss John Cena show up on Friday Night Smackdown

No_1eddiefan
08-24-2011, 11:38 AM
Raw review:

I really liked the opening. You've quickly established Team Mexico as the biggest heels in the company right now, and for them to enter a feud with John Cena over Mexico vs. USA was brilliantly done. The main event announcement was great as well.

Gabriel beating Punk by DQ was good but I can't see Punk lying down for Kane to take away his win like that. Punk had Gabriel beat and now it's going down in history as a Gabriel win due to Kane. Great catalyst for a feud right there.

Maryse vs. Kelly Kelly sounds hot! haha, but Maryse has a new finisher, what kind of finisher is that mate?

Kofi beating Kane, and then Kane threatening his way into the match at Over The Limit was great.

Ziggler beating Batista was brilliant mate. Dolph has a bright future so hopefully he can kick on and maybe not beat Miz, but at least put in a great performance at OTL.

Ryan coming out and taking out his doppelganger(Batista) was great, but you said new music, what new music is this mate? Little things like this and the new finisher for Maryse can make the show so much better.

Triple H is back! Oh yeah! Great to see Haitch even if he did lose. Cena promising to see TM at Smackdown was great as well mate.

This was a great show man, can't wait to see what happens next.

welch421
08-24-2011, 02:46 PM
Raw review:

Maryse vs. Kelly Kelly sounds hot! haha, but Maryse has a new finisher, what kind of finisher is that mate?

but you said new music, what new music is this mate? .

I must have forgot to put her finisher in. I have given her michelle mccool's Finisher Faith Breaker

welch421
08-24-2011, 02:47 PM
Here is a link to Mason Ryan's Theme Song.

Please note: Go to 18 secoends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hez6tDpiWDA&ob=av3e

No_1eddiefan
08-24-2011, 04:51 PM
I must have forgot to put her finisher in. I have given her michelle mccool's Finisher Faith Breaker

Ahh okay mate :)

And can't go wrong with Shinedown haha. Great choice man!

welch421
08-29-2011, 02:28 PM
Sorry for delay on my next show. Smackdown will be up later today (My Time)

welch421
08-29-2011, 11:10 PM
Sorry for the delay but Smackdown will defenitly be up tomorow

S.E. Zero
08-29-2011, 11:39 PM
No worries, dont rush it either.

Post it when you have the time not before. Take care till then.

Also great improvement on Raw, the matches were described and had plenty of promos throughout it all so I'm expecting the same from Smackdown and every show thereafter. Great job.

welch421
08-30-2011, 11:38 PM
Due To Low Ratings ECW Has been Cancelled. Unfortunitly Every superstar besides a few have been Released. The superstars that have not been Released will go to RAW or Smackdown

The Following Have NOT Been Released:

Zack Ryder - Smackdown

Big Show - Smackdown

Natalya - Smackdown

Sheumus - RAW

Bobby Lashley - RAW

welch421
08-30-2011, 11:40 PM
“Yes sir we promise you a great Main Event”

After the opening video plays we get shown photos of last night’s Last Man Standing Match.

Here Teddy Long to open up the show. He grabs a mic and says, without a doubt, Last Night’s WHC match was a travesty. He says, Jericho got screwed out of a fair match, so that’s why I have already decided that at Over The Limit Wade Barrett will defend his title against Chris Jericho. Long also says, And to make sure that Jericho will get a fair shot, Team Barrett will be banned from ringside. He says that tonight there will be a contract signing for the match. Long also says, Oh I forgot to say, there will also be a special Guest Referee and he will be revealed tonight. Just before Long leaves the ring, Alberto Del Rio’s music hits and Team Mexico make their way to the ring. Mysterio grabs a mic and says, Teddy, Teddy did you watch RAW on Monday. Long says, No I had a meeting, why what happened. Mysterio says, John Cena said he’s going to come Smackdown Tonight. Long says, Well, that’s not allowed. Cena’s music hits and he walks out and stands on the stage. Cena says, Hey Teddy before you tell me to leave I have something to show you. He says, as a lot of people might, I have a friend who controls the Camera’s, and well I found this. The big screen shows the parking lot. The video shows Rey Mysterio sitting in the car and Del Rio running over to the car and yelling He’s coming, He’s Coming. Del Rio then jumped in the car and Teddy Long was walking along the car park and Team Mexico backs out the car and hits him. The camera cuts back to the Arena where Cena has a smile on his face. Long is angry and he says, You know what Team Mexico, Tonight you will Face John Cena and his choice of an opponent. We cut to a break

**Commercial**

Match 1: Daniel Bryan vs R Truth – Winner will Face Cody Rhodes at Over The Limit

The match starts with Truth talking trash to the crowd. Bryan then kicks him in the guts and begins the attack. Near the end of the match both competitors are on the ramp with the ref count out 5. Both superstars don’t notice and the ref counts to 10 as this goes to a double count out.

Winner: Draw – Double Count out

After the match Teddy Longs music hits and says, because this match was a draw, at Over The Limit, Rhodes will defend his title in a triple threat against, Daniel Bryan and R Truth.

We cut backstage where Barrett is blaming his team for helping him when he said he could do it by himself. Barrett then goes on to say, you know what, I don't even need you guys because I found myself a new Mentor and he will be Reviled at the contract signing, Tonight.

Match 2: Booker T vs Cody Rhodes

Booker makes his way to the ring first. he is then followed by Rhodes who grabs a Mic and says, Why am I scheduled to face Booker T, Didn't his career die years ago. He then goes on to say, I am not going to lose a match till I get a shot at the WHC. The bell rings and both competitors square. Rhodes takes him to the ground and works on his back. Near the end of the match Booker T tries to hit the scissors kick on Rhodes but Rhodes moves and hits Booker T with Cross Rhodes for the win.

** Commercial **

When we get back Todd Grisham is backstage with John Cena. Grisham asks Cena, Who is your partner tonight. Cena says that his partner tonight will continue to be his partner until they both get rid of Team Mexico. And his partner is Randy Orton! . Cena also says, From now on me and Orton will be known as Team USA

Match 3: Big Show vs William Regal

The match starts with Show giving Regal head butts. Regal tries to fight back but Big Show over powers him and hits him with a choke slam for the victory.

Winner: Big Show

** Commercial **

Match 4: Team Mexico vs Team USA

Both Teams make their way to the ring. The bell rings and Cena and Del Rio square off. Cena Dominates the first few minutes of the match, he then tags in Orton. Orton stars working on Del Rio's arm but then Del Rio rolls out of the ring and him and Mysterio walk up the ramp. Teddy Longs music hits and he comes out. Long says, I have thought about it and decided, At Over The Limit Team Mexico will defend their titles against Team USA. Del Rio and Rey then escape backstage.

** Commercial **

Contract Sighing:

Teddy Long is already in the ring. T Long says, Please welcome Chris Jericho. Jericho makes his way to the ring. He is then followed by Barrett. Just before Long speaks Barrett snatches the Mic out of his hand and says, Now without further ado I would like to welcome my new mentor, JBL. JBL's music hits and his limo drives out on the side of the stage and he makes his way to the ring. JBL then grabs a Mic and says, Man it is good to be back in the WWE. Long then says, JBL what are you doing here. JBL then says, I'm Barrett's Mentor. Long then says fine, Now I would like to introduce the special Guest Referee, Mick Foley !!!! . Foley makes his way to the ring and grabs a Mic. Foley says, I do not like cheaters, Wade on Sunday you basically cheated. Jericho then says, Year. JBL says, That imbecile William Regal is the reason for the match ending that way. Jericho then says, Ok whatever, I just want to sign this and go. Jericho signs and Then does Wade. JBL then walks up to Foley and slaps him in the face. Foley then tackles JBL to the outside and Jericho hits Wade with The Code Breaker. Jericho and Foley then walk backstage. The Camera shows Wade lying on the ground and then CM PUNKS MUSIC HITS. PUNK MAKES HIS WAY TO THE RING. A REF RUNS IN AND ASKS FOR THE BRIEFCASE. PUNK HAS A SMILE ON HIS FACE AND WALKS BACK UP THE RAMP AND BACKSTAGE. THE REF LOOKS ROUND WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED AS THE SHOW CLOSES.

End Of Show

welch421
08-30-2011, 11:43 PM
The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler: WWE Championship

Justin Gabriel vs Kane vs Kofi Kingston: United States Championship

Maryse vs Kelly Kelly: Divas Championship

Mason Ryan vs Batista: No Holds Barred Match (Announced Via WWE.Com)

Wade Barrett vs Chris Jericho: World Heavyweight Championship - Mick Foley Special Guest Referee

Cody Rhodes vs Daniel Bryan vs R Truth: Intercontinental Championship

Team Mexico vs Team USA

S.E. Zero
09-02-2011, 04:05 PM
Smackdown Review:

Opening the show with Long Jericho vs Barrett official at OTL was great as was Cena showing Team Mexico's involvement in Long's accident and setting the main event for later on.

Triple threat for the Intercontinental Championship sounds awesome.

The sudden dismemberment of Team Barrett was unexpected but it makes one wonder who this new mentor will be.

Great win for Rhodes.

Cena and Orton -___- oh yeah Team Mexico is getting buried, damn shame too.

Good win for Show.

Team Mexico vs Team USA, I'm torn as things dont look so good for Del Rio and Mysterio.

So JBL is Barrett's mentor and Foley is the guest referee? Hmm very interesting indeed.

Afterwards the contract is signed and all hell broke loose as always but having Punk just tease about cashing in his MITB briefcase was pure evil and fantastic work.

Overall I feel at least one more match should've been shown but the promos and the finish made up for it.

Good job

welch421
09-08-2011, 01:53 AM
Hi. I am going to be on holiday for the next 2 weeks. I will put up my next show when I am back

S.E. Zero
09-08-2011, 01:54 AM
Hi. I am going to be on holiday for the next 2 weeks. I will put up my next show when I am back

All right, have fun.