PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling faction's

BevinBoyz
09-29-2010, 12:25 PM
my friends and i argue about who the best factions in WWE/TNA are/were. My favorite was always the nWo. what are your thoughts? who's ur favorite, who do u think is the best

IrkenInvader
09-29-2010, 01:55 PM
Spirit squad.

Ruggy
09-29-2010, 04:27 PM
Didn't we have this a couple of weeks ago?? There are quite a few I have enjoyed over the years. The Nation of Domination were entertaining for a while. The oddities were fun, no one took them seriously, but they got the crowd pumped. D-X and The nWo going directly against each other at the same time in different promotions was immense. The Hart Foundation with Bret, Bulldog, Owen, Anvil and Pillman (later Lafonge and Furness) was a great idea with Bret turning heel. Who could forget the Million Dollar Corporation with the likes of 1-2-3 Kid and Tatanka turning hell really stirred the pot in the mid 90's, but overall you have to say that The 4 Horsemen (in most of their guises) were the original and the best.

Razorblade
09-29-2010, 05:37 PM
with all due respect to all the other factions in every organization , IMO NWO was the best faction of all time , they really had the best wrestlers and were sometimes unpredictable , even NWO Wolfpack was awesome .. these two teams had the craziest storylines and were very entertaining , those were the best days . As for today's factions , they should make NXT's wade Barret defeat Cena or they will be doomed :S .

merhardt03
09-29-2010, 06:05 PM
The Ministry of Darkness. Accept the lord of darkness as your saviour. That was cool IMO. I grew up goth and that faction was the best thing since sliced bread when I was a teen lol.

BevinBoyz
09-30-2010, 05:57 AM
Didn't we have this a couple of weeks ago??

it probably was asked before.. but i just started using this website 2 days ago.. lol.. soo srry..