PDA

View Full Version : The Presumed Reason For HBK' RAW Appearance

thejman93
06-26-2011, 01:24 PM
From the main newsboard:

WWE.com has posted an article on Shawn Michaels' new TV show, Shawn Michaels' MacMillan River Adventures, in which Michaels says that Triple H and other current and former Superstars will be appearing on the show.

I was kinda hoping for a substantial announcement from Shawn about his WWE future but it seems his trip to RAW will be to hype his new hunting show. Ethier way, it's always awesome to see The Heartbreak Kid.

Iron Ape
06-26-2011, 01:33 PM
Sorry, but watching San Antonio Robin Hood stealing from the living and giving to the dead for funsies sounds about as enticing as a marathon of Toddlers and Tiaras.

sivart
06-26-2011, 02:52 PM
Sorry, but watching San Antonio Robin Hood stealing from the living and giving to the dead for funsies sounds about as enticing as a marathon of Toddlers and Tiaras.

You know you love Toddlers and Tiaras. lmfao

Rain Man
06-26-2011, 02:57 PM
I was hoping it would be for Triple H return to the ring in some proportion... like Miz showing up at HBK and Triple H segment, throw some verbal bombs, teddy long will make a match, probably tag team (LOL), and there goes the feud i wanted to see for a while :D Wishful thinking...

helmsley
06-26-2011, 03:04 PM
i think is good he gives promotion to his new gig, and it would be a very interesting raw, i wonder who will be the honored to be ~superkicked

jordan1995
06-26-2011, 03:08 PM
I was hoping it would be for Triple H return to the ring in some proportion... like Miz showing up at HBK and Triple H segment, throw some verbal bombs, teddy long will make a match, probably tag team (LOL), and there goes the feud i wanted to see for a while :D Wishful thinking...

hbk will never wrestle again

MP.Brouser
06-26-2011, 03:12 PM
hbk will never wrestle again

Nobody knows that.

jordan1995
06-26-2011, 03:15 PM
Nobody knows that.

he has done varous interviews saying he doesnt want to dishonour mark calaway :) so he wont wrestle again

helmsley
06-26-2011, 03:16 PM
Nobody knows that.

he wont wrestle again at least in wwe, he takes retirement and retirement matches very serious, not like flair,etc

steveorton
06-26-2011, 03:20 PM
HBK forever, I'm jus sayin...

Toby Fox
06-26-2011, 03:34 PM
He can take his murder show and fuc* off, I have lost all respect for him.

sincara
06-26-2011, 03:38 PM
i think is good he gives promotion to his new gig, and it would be a very interesting raw, i wonder who will be the honored to be ~superkicked

adr again :)

AOF666
06-26-2011, 04:49 PM

I agree 100%. I don't believe in killing innocent animals for entertainment. So much for that born again Christian mantality.

SnaggleTooth
06-26-2011, 04:59 PM

That can't be a real TV show, can it? It sounds like something they would force Malcolm McDowell to watch with his eyes pried open.

Iron Ape
06-26-2011, 05:49 PM
That can't be a real TV show, can it? It sounds like something they would force Malcolm McDowell to watch with his eyes pried open.
I bet they're Hickenbottoms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBAfnBenoG8&feature=player_detailpage

thejman93
06-26-2011, 05:51 PM
I bet they're Hickenbottoms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBAfnBenoG8&feature=player_detailpage

How utterly sad is that?

el gabo
06-26-2011, 05:54 PM
How utterly sad is that?

No, that's really fucked up. Making them women before they're supposed to.

Iron Ape
06-26-2011, 05:58 PM
How utterly sad is that?
She'd probably cut the utters off, too.

thejman93
06-26-2011, 06:00 PM

Ape, I swear dude, you're a danger to my keyboard. Every time I read one of you're posts I laugh and snort out whatever I'm drinking.

Iron Ape
06-26-2011, 06:02 PM
Ape, I swear dude, you're a danger to my keyboard. Every time I read one of you're posts I laugh and snort out whatever I'm drinking.
Sorry, man. I'll try to dial it back some. ;)

WWTNA Mark
06-26-2011, 06:02 PM

If she said she was going to "Lorena Bobbit" the deer, that would be weirdly funny.

Rain Man
06-27-2011, 01:30 AM
what i said about a tag team was a joke, haha, teddy long would make that match but i doubt RAW GM would, so it would be Trips vs Miz :D

Tommy Thunder
06-27-2011, 04:00 AM
I'm willing to bet we'll see a sweet chin music thrown in there tonight!!

liamsnowdon
06-27-2011, 04:02 AM
he will never wrestle again

Kashdinero
06-27-2011, 05:08 AM
If WWE paid as much attention to creating new stars as they do on sacrificing the few that they have to SCM, they might actually keep a consistent record on PPV, instead of the dire numbers that some of their B-Level shows draw. I'll mark big time if Del Rios leaves him laying.

daverende5
06-27-2011, 01:54 PM
It's hypocrite to don't have respect for him anymore. He'd still did one hell of a job in wrestling, and because he chooses to do something like hunting is his choice. You don't have to agree with him, but you still can respectt him. (he eates everything he shoots btw.)

Maybe he'll be the roulette guy.

xtremetothemax
06-27-2011, 05:14 PM

I could see a nice hhh vs miz. miz: I know your the game, but i came to play!

Nate the Great
06-27-2011, 05:23 PM
Shawn should announce that he his the anonymous gm. Awesome!

dres1214
06-27-2011, 05:25 PM
I agree 100%. I don't believe in killing innocent animals for entertainment. So much for that born again Christian mantality.

Wow, I didn't know hunting caused someone to be less christian. That's new to me, You both must be PETA members since your butt hurt over a hunting show and lost respect for him.

Bodom
06-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Just once I want HBK to give bambi some sweet chin music.

dres1214
06-27-2011, 06:46 PM
Just once I want HBK to give bambi some sweet chin music.

Could you imagine the drama that would cause. I would laugh hysterically and enjoy the moment while it lasted.

Bodom
06-27-2011, 07:00 PM
Could you imagine the drama that would cause. I would laugh hysterically and enjoy the moment while it lasted.

It would be the greatest moment in television history.

thejman93
06-27-2011, 07:02 PM
It would be the greatest moment in television history.

This but it would also get HBK thrown in prison.

Bodom
06-27-2011, 07:04 PM
This but it would also get HBK thrown in prison.

Wait.

So it's OK to shoot and kill a deer, but kicking is where they draw the line?

thejman93
06-27-2011, 07:06 PM
Wait.

So it's OK to shoot and kill a deer, but kicking is where they draw the line?

Wierd isn't it....For some fucked up reason, I think that kicking a deer would be considered more of an animal rights issue than hunting/killing it is.

Bodom
06-27-2011, 07:10 PM
Wierd isn't it....For some fucked up reason, I think that kicking a deer would be considered more of an animal rights issue than hunting/killing it is.

That's stupid.

thejman93
06-27-2011, 07:10 PM
That's stupid.

It sure is.

Iron Ape
06-27-2011, 08:33 PM
It's kind of like how it's okay to whore a kid on Toddlers & Tiaras- see how I brought that back around?- but a pimp ain't allowed to put his bitches on no corners. The world we live in is all types of fucktarded.

Brewer 314
06-27-2011, 08:42 PM

Dena Schlosser and Andrea Yates are born again Christians.

Brewer 314
06-27-2011, 08:47 PM
Wow, I didn't know hunting caused someone to be less christian. That's new to me, You both must be PETA members since your butt hurt over a hunting show and lost respect for him.

wow, actually most people care about animal rights. What they said makes perfect sense, here's a dude who preaches how pure he is yet he spends his free time taking lives.

Androo
06-28-2011, 07:07 PM
Sweet Chinchilla Music!

[Yip, I know chinchilla's are native to South America, but they're hunted for fur, hence ^^^]

Asherdelampyr
06-29-2011, 06:54 PM
wow, actually most people care about animal rights. What they said makes perfect sense, here's a dude who preaches how pure he is yet he spends his free time taking lives.

Quick question, do you eat meat? or eggs? cause if you do, you are responsible for taking lives :)

If you want to eat bait forever that is your choice, more delicious meat for the rest of us

and yes, HBK has stated that he eats what he kills, so it's more that he is killing the chain grocery stores meat departments :P

Meat is murder, tasty, tasty murder

dres1214
06-30-2011, 03:32 PM
Quick question, do you eat meat? or eggs? cause if you do, you are responsible for taking lives :)

If you want to eat bait forever that is your choice, more delicious meat for the rest of us

and yes, HBK has stated that he eats what he kills, so it's more that he is killing the chain grocery stores meat departments :P

Meat is murder, tasty, tasty murder

I doubt he's a vegetarian. It's funny how people get all upset about hunting and what not when that's a source of food for people. Even in past time hunting was a need. Now I do not agree with animal cruelty or abusing any animal. But I don't judge someone because they hunt, that doesn't make anyone less christian. I mean I can take this arguement to a whole other level but I won't. People have their views on hunting, I respect that. But to say that someone is less christian is just really an idiotic, closed minded judgment of that person.