PDA

View Full Version : Sin Cara winning streak

Y2Jryder
06-25-2011, 12:26 PM
Who do you think will be the first one to beat Sin cara in a WWE ring?

I think it will be Evan bourne this monday on Raw.

Automatic
06-25-2011, 12:28 PM
LOL, he will probably lose when he gets a proper feud, probably with Averno.

Enforcer23
06-25-2011, 12:41 PM
he hasint lost damnn!!!!!! typical wwe tho they always have new comers win for like 3 months

samehhh
06-25-2011, 01:13 PM
We have super Cena on raw and now super Cara on Smack Down

but seriously i think he will lost against some one big but on raw not on Smack Down

Kiss My Ass Club Member
06-25-2011, 01:18 PM
I dont see him loosing to Bourne already. I think it will be against someone like Mysterio or Del Rio and it will be after Summer Slam

jaymo
06-25-2011, 01:27 PM
Maybe sin Cara will botch his way to being the Bill Goldberg of the WWE lol jk

jordan1995
06-25-2011, 01:36 PM
super powers vs superpowerer

cena vs cara

in a same old shit botchmania ...................on a pole match :) lol

justanotherPUNK
06-25-2011, 07:12 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but they're still showcasing him, are they not?

From what I recall, the unbeaten streak has not been talked about on screen, so it shouldn't be a massive deal. Clearly the WWE is not doing an unbeaten/unbeatable gimmick. I understand why he hasn't lost yet, but when he does, I don't think it will be that big a deal.

K-Jammin
06-25-2011, 09:18 PM
Didn't even realise he was unbeaten as everyone seems to be when they first join. I'm guessing someone like Sheamus will defeat him, but i cant imagion it being a big deal.

scobie
06-25-2011, 09:56 PM
sin cara will lose when they stop dimming the lights for his matches lol

helmsley
06-25-2011, 10:07 PM
sin cara should lose in a feud for the ic championship or the usa , and i think he should lose in a good feud

dres1214
06-25-2011, 10:58 PM
I can't understand why the dim the lights, I mean why do they do that? Off subject I know but I just can't understand it.

THE_CRIPPLER
06-25-2011, 11:17 PM
Sinn Cara will lose to HHH after a long winning streak. HHH cause he the booker will beat Cara with a tazer and end the streak.

sinn cara 105-0

Whos Next?

HCollins-TNA1
06-25-2011, 11:22 PM
Really tough to say who will give Sin Cara his first lost.....

Narrowing it down to 5 guys... Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, Big Show, John Cena, and Randy Orton..... One these 5 have the best chance if not all...

Russo swerve
06-25-2011, 11:44 PM
So now were guessing whos gonna beat sin cara lol ok

Russo swerve
06-25-2011, 11:45 PM
Sinn Cara will lose to HHH after a long winning streak. HHH cause he the booker will beat Cara with a tazer and end the streak.

sinn cara 105-0

Whos Next?

Lame......

PureMetalftw!
06-26-2011, 12:19 AM
the light the mistique of his character
still i dont kno why they have done it for soo long
p.s
russo swerve is a dick

SESAfro
06-26-2011, 12:32 AM
Lame......
Very.

It isn't serious enough that we are speculating who is going to beat Sin Cara. Really? Sin Cara? He hasn't made a big enough dent in WWE. AND, those lights are rather annoying. -_-

68wPayne
06-26-2011, 01:04 AM
Whoever came up with the Sin Cara lights angle should get a Sandman cane shot for their dumb idea.

Rich Cranium
06-26-2011, 01:14 AM
What's the big deal with this guy? That he can back flip off the top rope? Sure, I cannot do that but cmon, let's get realistic.

68wPayne
06-26-2011, 01:19 AM
What's the big deal with this guy? That he can back flip off the top rope? Sure, I cannot do that but cmon, let's get realistic.

Bam Bam, Vader, and DeMott could backflip off the top too and their career was poo pooed on by Vinne Mac and Co.

Viper
06-26-2011, 04:35 AM
It's not really a streak if your facing the same guys each week and not going anywhere with it.

TheMadThinker
06-26-2011, 05:07 AM
I do not understand all the Sin Cara hate, but to each his own. He has had some botches but who else in WWE other than Rey Mystero and Evan Bourne does the high risk stuff he pulls off.

And by the way they are not dimming the lights. They are using a yellow filter. It is kind of annoying, but I forget about it after the match starts.

Rilla
06-26-2011, 10:38 AM
Let him and Ted have a mini-fued while DB and Rhodes feud(Both going to ME soon, hopefully).

spacespaz
06-26-2011, 11:36 AM
Sin Cara has botched a couple times since showing up on WWE TV. So what. Most of you probably haven't even seen half of his matches since his debut, and the ones you most likely saw were his short newcomer debuting matches on Raw.

Sin Cara is awesome and as soon as he gets a feud you will see that.

If memory serves me he can't speak english so it may be difficult for him to work perfect matches with non-spanish speaking enemies. I don't know.

blink
06-26-2011, 11:54 AM
I do not understand all the Sin Cara hate, but to each his own. He has had some botches but who else in WWE other than Rey Mystero and Evan Bourne does the high risk stuff he pulls off.

And by the way they are not dimming the lights. They are using a yellow filter. It is kind of annoying, but I forget about it after the match starts.

I don't see how you can forget about it. I think it takes away from his matches. Mainly because it's hard for me to see. And god forbid they go outside the ring where it's pitch black

SilverGhost
06-26-2011, 11:59 AM
Sin Cara has botched a couple times since showing up on WWE TV. So what. Most of you probably haven't even seen half of his matches since his debut, and the ones you most likely saw were his short newcomer debuting matches on Raw.

If memory serves me he can't speak english so it may be difficult for him to work perfect matches with non-spanish speaking enemies. I don't know.

This quote and the bolded!

SESAfro
06-26-2011, 12:40 PM

I've seen most of his matches. I actually missed his first couple of 'debut' matches. He can wrestle, but I just don't see why we are speculating over a winning streak that means nothing.

Johnny G
06-26-2011, 01:16 PM
Would love to c the wwe bring back the cruisrwight championship back and maybe have Sin Cara and Evan Bourne feuding over it or if not that then at least team them up and let them hav a run in the tag division

sincara
06-26-2011, 03:34 PM
randy or christian or sheamus

Automatic
07-01-2011, 05:09 PM
**SPOILER** Well he finally lost so this thread can be closed.