PDA

View Full Version : Chavo! NOOOOOOO!!!!

printz1224
06-25-2011, 09:39 AM
From WWE.com

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of WWE SmackDown Superstar Chavo Guerrero as of today, June 25, 2011. We wish Guerrero the best in all future endeavors.

Could this be his big announcement?

SilverGhost
06-25-2011, 09:41 AM
He did say that he had "big news" but it sucks to know that. Maybe he will go somewhere else?

the-rocks-stunner
06-25-2011, 09:44 AM
He did say that he had "big news" but it sucks to know that. Maybe he will go somewhere else?

TNA or ROH

SilverGhost
06-25-2011, 09:47 AM
TNA or ROH

or CMLL or AAA in Mexico. <-this would be good for Chavo. Guerrero's are known for their lucha style.

CGBigMan
06-25-2011, 09:49 AM
If he goes to TNA i fear he will be misused

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
06-25-2011, 09:49 AM
Damn, that sucks. He was a good talent too.

Jayoholic
06-25-2011, 09:53 AM
He could be released as a Superstar and become an agent...

jordan1995
06-25-2011, 09:57 AM
i hope he does go to tna...he could go in the x division :)

SilverGhost
06-25-2011, 10:00 AM
Why is TNA the only option? The wrestling world has more options than just TNA....geez.....should know by now that there are more promotions out there.

SgtGohan
06-25-2011, 10:01 AM
goddamnit wwe, way to go

WH Punk 26
06-25-2011, 10:07 AM

TBH it cant get any worse for him

Tommy Thunder
06-25-2011, 10:19 AM
The bad move on WWE's part here is not that they released him, but the fact that they miss-used him. I'm betting he requested his release, as he knows that he has years left in him, and he can be used better elsewhere. I hope he does NOT go to TNA. As SG said, TNA isn't the only alternative. I'd like to see him follow MVP to Japan, or go back to his roots in Mexico perhaps. ROH could be a good destination for him too.

Bodom
06-25-2011, 10:21 AM
goddamnit wwe, way to go

He might have wanted this. Don't jump to conclusions.

Lofty
06-25-2011, 10:23 AM
Such a shame. Maybe He'll go to TNA where Hector Guerrero is. He may already have a foot in the door there.

I wasnt aware of this, until Referee Scott Armstrong mentioned it on twitter, and Tony Smith.

To be fair, he wasnt being used. Maybe Vicky will be next to go (god i hope so)

Edit: Chavo just posted on twitter that he asked for his release.

"mexwarrior Chavo Guerrero
Yes, it's true. My release is the big news I was talking about. But let's get something straight. I asked for my release. I was just tired...Of not being used correctly. Just cuz u can make other ppl look good, doesn't mean they should just have u lose to them. The same thing...Happened to Eddie. After being champ, they still had him working mid card status. Being a Guerrero, we've been taught since diapers to get...The most out of ppl & matches. It's our gift, but also our curse. WWE has always used us to make other ppl look good. It all comes down to...Being happy. I was not happy in WWE anymore. I had a smile on my face last night though when I got my release though! :) now it's time for...For me to start being a Guerrero again, and start kicking ass again, be able to tell stories in the ring like u know we can. :) win or lose...I will never go back to the place WWE put me in. I will never go back to being under utilized and watching ppl who suck get bigger "pushes"...Than me! Thank u to all of u who stuck by me & kept reminding me, I was better than that! :) stay tuned.. Big things coming!! Now I will...Really be able to entertain u! :) like me or hate me, 1 thing I have always tried to do is entertain u and give u fans your $ worth. Even if...My hands were tied most of the time. I love u all and can't wait for the future!! So happy. :)"

https://twitter.com/#!/mexwarrior

Enforcer23
06-25-2011, 10:29 AM
He could be released as a Superstar and become an agent...

might be true really didint wanna see him leave hopefully becomes a manager

TNA 'The very best'
06-25-2011, 10:33 AM
He is exactly what ROH needs, a big name like guerrero if they are serious about making it big,

the-rocks-stunner
06-25-2011, 10:34 AM
Why is TNA the only option? The wrestling world has more options than just TNA....geez.....should know by now that there are more promotions out there.

he might just retire

Enforcer23
06-25-2011, 10:35 AM
ok so thinking about this does it mean eve is going to seeming she had big news????????

Lofty
06-25-2011, 10:36 AM
I'm updating my first post (5 posts up) with what chavo is saying on his twitter account. He's not going to retire.

SilverGhost
06-25-2011, 10:39 AM
He is exactly what ROH needs, a big name like guerrero if they are serious about making it big,

ROH, CMLL, AAA=good picks for Chavo!

he might just retire

I'm updating my first post (5 posts up) with what chavo is saying on his twitter account. He's not going to retire.

Thats good news. He is still talented in the ring.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
06-25-2011, 10:42 AM
Why is this surprising to anyone? The man has not been used well at all since Eddie died.

Also, if everyone cries over TNA signing only WWE talent, how come whenever someone is released everyone's first thought is: "I HOPE HE GOES TO TNA!"

Just makes no sense to me.

HCollins-TNA1
06-25-2011, 10:44 AM
Word been going around for the past year or so he been unhappy with the WWE and had a falling out with his family there...
His aunt Vickie, his niece who the family didn't approve entering the business.....

But the opitions are there..... We have TNA/Impact Wrestling, ROH, NWA, and Japan and Mexico...... Right now the best opition would be TNA or back to his roots in Mexico....

HCollins-TNA1
06-25-2011, 10:47 AM
I'm not surprised as I have said.... He been unhappy for a while.... I guess after his little feud with Sin Cara... That was all the WWE had for him??? Plus like I said family differences has played a role too....

SilverGhost
06-25-2011, 10:47 AM
Why is this surprising to anyone? The man has not been used well at all since Eddie died.

Also, if everyone cries over TNA signing only WWE talent, how come whenever someone is released everyone's first thought is: "I HOPE HE GOES TO TNA!"

Just makes no sense to me.

It was inevitable, to be honest. Good thing Chavo realized that and has more options.

HeelTurn
06-25-2011, 10:56 AM
It depends on what he wants, if he still wants to wrestle he should go to a Mexican promotion where Im sure he will be used and paid well, if he wants to become a manager then so be it. Hopefully he wont just go to TNA as a member of the X-Division only to be forgot about in a few weeks.

SilverGhost
06-25-2011, 10:57 AM
It depends on what he wants, if he still wants to wrestle he should go to a Mexican promotion where Im sure he will be used and paid well, if he wants to become a manager then so be it. Hopefully he wont just go to TNA as a member of the X-Division only to be forgot about in a few weeks.

That is the big shame there....

the-rocks-stunner
06-25-2011, 10:58 AM

WWTNA could sign him for JBW that would be awesome

HeelTurn
06-25-2011, 10:58 AM
That is the big shame there....

You know it would happen if he decided to go there, he should avoid TNA at all costs imo.

@the-rocks-stunner, lmao he could sign Punk whilst hes at it.

The KANEROONIE!!!
06-25-2011, 11:01 AM
If he went to TNA, they'd just bring him in as the newest member of Mexican America... and that Anarquia guy already looks like an off-brand Chavo as it is... no thanks.

SilverGhost
You know it would happen if he decided to go there, he should avoid TNA at all costs imo.

@the-rocks-stunner, lmao he could sign Punk whilst hes at it.

That is why I said ROH, CMLL, or AAA. They will do wonders for him. But its all Chavo's choice.

68wPayne
Lets not shit on the WWE. Sure he was misused for his talent but normally if they don't have anything to do with someone they will let them go soon after they realize that. With Chavo at least they kept him this long and probably would have kept him on until he retired if he wanted. That is easy money. I think WWE did a good thing with him as a favor to Eddie. Sure they could have used him better but at least they didn't kick him to the curb and tell him to go work elsewhere.

eboy
06-25-2011, 11:03 AM
TNA or ROH
Chavo could have a Dominant Run as X CHamp

or CMLL or AAA in Mexico. <-this would be good for Chavo. Guerrero's are known for their lucha style.
man they will treat him like a legend

TNA 'The very best'
06-25-2011, 11:06 AM
ROH, CMLL, AAA=good picks for Chavo! .

Yea they all would be, but from a business point of view ROH need him more if they was to compete with TNA for the second spot, I've always liked him as a wrestler but his gimmicks in WWE have been very boring, I'm looking forward to seeing what he does with his character now.

SilverGhost
06-25-2011, 11:06 AM
Chavo could have a Dominant Run as X CHamp

man they will treat him like a legend

Long run but then jobbed and then forgotten.

Of course! It would sell alot in Mexico. Though....he needs to forget the "'E" style of wrestling and get his lucha back.

SilverGhost
06-25-2011, 11:08 AM
Yea they all would be, but from a business point of view ROH need him more if they was to compete with TNA for the second spot, I've always liked him as a wrestler but his gimmicks in WWE have been very boring, I'm looking forward to seeing what he does with his character now.

Yeah I see your point dude.

K-Jammin
06-25-2011, 11:13 AM
I think he should go to Mexico. I wish him luck where ever he goes though, always been a Chavo fan.

eboy
06-25-2011, 11:17 AM
TNA or ROH

Long run but then jobbed and then forgotten.

Of course! It would sell alot in Mexico. Though....he needs to forget the "'E" style of wrestling and get his lucha back.

I dont think Chavo would get Jobbed TNA respect the Guerrero heritage as do WWE but TNA will give him a true run he deserves

jaymo
06-25-2011, 11:17 AM
Chavo deserves better then what WWE gave him this past few years in my eye's.He coulda been as great or even better then Eddie if they used his mexican warroir gimmick more seriously.

monctonvike
06-25-2011, 11:23 AM

How could they misuse him more then the wwe did?????????

eboy
06-25-2011, 11:25 AM
Chavo deserves better then what WWE gave him this past few years in my eye's.He coulda been as great or even better then Eddie if they used his mexican warroir gimmick more seriously.

dont know about that but the Mexican Warrior gimmick was Awesome

Automatic
06-25-2011, 11:26 AM
Damn what a surprise!
But that means the TV roster cuts have begon.

HCollins-TNA1
06-25-2011, 11:26 AM
How could they misuse him more then the wwe did?????????

TNA actually have 2 or 3 titles he could wear with respect..... Plus he does have family who works there as well.....
He would be a awesome X- div champ...
As well as TV champion, or Tag champ....

monctonvike
06-25-2011, 11:28 AM
I used to love the dumb gimmick he had with pepe the wooden horse in wcw, it was a dumb story but he made it so funny, he can work the mic and wrestle a great match

Rilla
06-25-2011, 11:39 AM
If he went to TNA, they'd just bring him in as the newest member of Mexican America... and that Anarquia guy already looks like an off-brand Chavo as it is... no thanks.

Yep. Probably as leader/manager.

Shame he was released, he truly was a good wrestler and seems to still be.

LMPunker
06-25-2011, 11:40 AM
he said the word rebels so hes either said or done something to warrant being fired or he decided enough is enough its time for a change as somebody else who was also underutlised once said

Y2Jryder
06-25-2011, 11:46 AM
Good for Chavo. Wish him the best.

AOF666
06-25-2011, 11:51 AM
It's about time, he was being wasted and WWE turned him to a joke. I was surprised he lasted this long. I would of quoit when they had me loose to hornswoggle!

Enforcer23
06-25-2011, 12:01 PM
Damn what a surprise!

well yes hopefully it is and a start to something new..pronle not :(

Automatic
06-25-2011, 12:06 PM
This is from Chavo's twitter:

Yes, it's true. My release is the big news I was talking about. But let's get something straight. I asked for my release. I was just tired of not being used correctly. Just cuz u can make other ppl look good, doesn't mean they should just have u lose to them. The same thing happened to Eddie. After being champ, they still had him working mid card status. Being a Guerrero, we've been taught since diapers to get the most out of ppl & matches. It's our gift, but also our curse. WWE has always used us to make other ppl look good. It all comes down to being happy. I was not happy in WWE anymore. I had a smile on my face last night though when I got my release though! :) now it's time for me to start being a Guerrero again, and start kicking ass again, be able to tell stories in the ring like u know we can. win or lose I will never go back to the place WWE put me in. I will never go back to being under utilized and watching ppl who suck get bigger "pushes" than me! Thank u to all of u who stuck by me & kept reminding me, I was better than that! :) stay tuned.. Big things coming!! Now I will really be able to entertain u! :) like me or hate me, 1 thing I have always tried to do is entertain u and give u fans your $ worth. Even if my hands were tied most of the time. I love u all and can't wait for the future!! So happy. :)

Really? Only 5 smileys per post?

Automatic
06-25-2011, 12:13 PM
I know it may sound like it, but I've got no hard feelings toward the WWE. I've just been unhappy there for a long time & if you have Watched the show, u will no why. I made a lot of money, but I'm better than just cashing a paycheck. I wish no hard feelings toward the WWE& Want to see them and all my friends there succeed! I love wrestling & want nothing but wrestling to get better & bigger. U fans deserve.. Nothing but a great show and great stories& athleticism for staying so true to wrestling. It's in my blood & always will be. :) People asking what I'm gonna do now..I'm gonna stay home and be a Dad. :) going to watch my son's football practice now. :) Happy!

DonzelDomination
06-25-2011, 12:14 PM

i really don't think they'd misuse him
just because of the name recognition

DonzelDomination
06-25-2011, 12:17 PM
hey you remember kerwin white?

KingOrton
06-25-2011, 12:18 PM
Even if he was kept, we still wouldnt be seeing him on WWE TV unless he was jobbing soo its not that big of a deal. Let TNA take another sloppy second from the WWE.

Juvenile Junkie
06-25-2011, 12:22 PM

tRUE,there's also All Wheels Wrestling and Ring Of Hopelessness!

Juvenile Junkie
06-25-2011, 12:24 PM
hey you remember kerwin white?

and it all went downhill from there....

Ruthless_Aggression
06-25-2011, 12:24 PM
This is from Chavo's twitter:

Yes, it's true. My release is the big news I was talking about. But let's get something straight. I asked for my release. I was just tired of not being used correctly. Just cuz u can make other ppl look good, doesn't mean they should just have u lose to them. The same thing happened to Eddie. After being champ, they still had him working mid card status. Being a Guerrero, we've been taught since diapers to get the most out of ppl & matches. It's our gift, but also our curse. WWE has always used us to make other ppl look good. It all comes down to being happy. I was not happy in WWE anymore. I had a smile on my face last night though when I got my release though! :) now it's time for me to start being a Guerrero again, and start kicking ass again, be able to tell stories in the ring like u know we can. win or lose I will never go back to the place WWE put me in. I will never go back to being under utilized and watching ppl who suck get bigger "pushes" than me! Thank u to all of u who stuck by me & kept reminding me, I was better than that! :) stay tuned.. Big things coming!! Now I will really be able to entertain u! :) like me or hate me, 1 thing I have always tried to do is entertain u and give u fans your $ worth. Even if my hands were tied most of the time. I love u all and can't wait for the future!! So happy. :)

Really? Only 5 smileys per post?

Hmm... wonder who he was talking about? *cough*SinCara*cough*

TheRockerGother
06-25-2011, 12:34 PM

I guess people think since lots of former WWE guys go there he will to.

TheRockerGother
06-25-2011, 12:35 PM
Hmm... wonder who he was talking about? *cough*SinCara*cough*

I don't think he meant Sin Cara....maybe he was really pissed over and held a grudge for hornswoogle beating him idk how many times was it ?

AgeOfPain
06-25-2011, 12:36 PM
Hmm... wonder who he was talking about? *cough*SinCara*cough* i dobut he means him. espally when most his botchs in the E weren't his fault. it think he means the cenas and other no talent but some how main eventers >>

Bodom
06-25-2011, 12:37 PM
Note to the rest of the roster: You better put on good matches with Sin Cara

MattElder
06-25-2011, 12:43 PM

Because TNA & WWE are the big 2 regarding coverage. Alot of guys still want the TV exposure which the other promotions do not offer.

Think about it. if its wasnt for the t'interweb id have thought MVP had fell of the map.

maar13
06-25-2011, 01:07 PM
Damn what a surprise!

Nah, he himself requested it and it was granted. Thing is that since he lost the ECW championship he was going nowhere and WWE missed the boat by having strong mid card with him there. I mean if you will he might not be a complete main eventer, but a us title win everynow and then or Intercontinental title would have been better than loose to Horswaggle. I know the midget is liked by the kids but that was just too much.

maar13
06-25-2011, 01:10 PM
Because TNA & WWE are the big 2 regarding coverage. Alot of guys still want the TV exposure which the other promotions do not offer.

Think about it. if its wasnt for the t'interweb id have thought MVP had fell of the map.

Yes but I also thing that more than anything, Chavo wants his freedom, going to TNA would be pretty much going to a contract scheme familiar to the WWE, with less days and a little bit more freedom but it is a familiar scheme, so maybe he will book himself around the country, maybe a few dates in ROH, TNA for a month, Mexico, Japan, etc.

MattElder
06-25-2011, 01:15 PM
Yes but I also thing that more than anything, Chavo wants his freedom, going to TNA would be pretty much going to a contract scheme familiar to the WWE, with less days and a little bit more freedom but it is a familiar scheme, so maybe he will book himself around the country, maybe a few dates in ROH, TNA for a month, Mexico, Japan, etc.

Completely argree that this doesnt really equate to Chavo. I was just saying why the IWC always jump to the TNA conclusion

TheRockerGother
06-25-2011, 01:17 PM
Nah, he himself requested it and it was granted. Thing is that since he lost the ECW championship he was going nowhere and WWE missed the boat by having strong mid card with him there. I mean if you will he might not be a complete main eventer, but a us title win everynow and then or Intercontinental title would have been better than loose to Horswaggle. I know the midget is liked by the kids but that was just too much.
IF Eddie was still alive I don't they'd have him job to a midget for like idk how many matches reminded me of how Matt went to Jobber status after leaving WWE in 2009 or something.

Iron Ape
06-25-2011, 01:17 PM
Wherever he goes, I hope he's able to reunite with Pepe.

Kiss My Ass Club Member
06-25-2011, 01:19 PM
He didnt have anything left to give. No big loss.

Heywood Jablome
06-25-2011, 01:23 PM
This fan said it best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtnKYy2piJY

Hornswoggle is more entertaining than that "border bunny.":D

Chavo

http://www.dixiesmiles.com/kick_rocks.jpg

Eric Bischoff
06-25-2011, 01:25 PM
I wonder if Chavo joining Impact Wrestling to replace Anarqeia in Mexican America would be a good idea.

Bodom
06-25-2011, 01:27 PM
No big loss.

Pretty much this. Chavo's good and all, but this isn't a major loss.

TheRockerGother
06-25-2011, 01:53 PM
This fan said it best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtnKYy2piJY

Hornswoggle is more entertaining than that "border bunny.":D

Chavo

http://www.dixiesmiles.com/kick_rocks.jpg

You have to be kidding right?

johnnydropkicks
06-25-2011, 01:53 PM
Note to the rest of the roster: You better put on good matches with Sin Cara

yeah I was thinking the same thing. now I'm kinda scared for Bourne.

SilverGhost
06-25-2011, 02:55 PM

In due time, ROH will do coverage. I'm saying that there are options for Chavo and others.

ROH- He still has it when it comes to skill. He can put up good matches for the young dudes and possibly train some.
TNA- I only know that Hector is there.....but as getting good treatment......TNA would do that but then drop the ball.

Mexico- No matter it is in AAA or CMLL, he would probably get the best treatment. (Just like how TAKA Michinoku or Giant Bernard(A-Train) or Tajiri or MVP gets treated)

eboy
06-25-2011, 03:04 PM
guerrero wrote, "yes, it's true. My release is the big news i was talking about. But let's get something straight. I asked for my release. I was just tired of not being used correctly. Just cuz u can make other ppl look good, doesn't mean they should just have u lose to them. The same thing happened to eddie. After being champ, they still had him working mid card status. Being a guerrero, we've been taught since diapers to get the most out of ppl & matches. It's our gift, but also our curse. Wwe has always used us to make other ppl look good.

"it all comes down to being happy. I was not happy in wwe anymore. I had a smile on my face last night though when i got my release though! Now it's time for me to start being a guerrero again, and start kicking ass again, be able to tell stories in the ring like u know we can. Win or lose i will never go back to the place wwe put me in. I will never go back to being under utilized and watching ppl who suck get bigger "pushes" than me!

Thank u to all of u who stuck by me and kept reminding me, i was better than that! Stay tuned. Big things coming!! Now i will really be able to entertain u! :) like me or hate me, 1 thing i have always tried to do is entertain u and give u fans your $ worth. Even if my hands were tied most of the time. I love u all and can't wait for the future!! So happy. "

he continued, "hey, u guys have me trending world wide!! Thanks. I should of quit a long time ago! I know it may sound like it, but i've got no hard feelings toward the wwe. I've just been unhappy there for a long time & if you have watched the show, u will no why. I made a lot of money, but i'm better than just cashing a paycheck. I wish no hard feelings toward the wwe and want to see them and all my friends there succeed! I love wrestling & want nothing but wrestling to get better & bigger. U fans deserve nothing but a great show and great stories& athleticism for staying so true to wrestling. It's in my blood & always will be.

"people asking what i'm gonna do now..i'm gonna stay home and be a dad. :) going to watch my son's football practice now. :) happy!"

go chavo, go chavo, go chavo

jordan1995
06-25-2011, 03:08 PM
i would like to see chavo in tna imagine some of the great matches he could have in the x division....they could even put him in mexican america ;)

eboy
06-25-2011, 03:12 PM
i would like to see chavo in tna imagine some of the great matches he could have in the x division....they could even put him in mexican america ;)

I wouldn't really like to see him in Mexican america but in the X Division for bit then a meaning full push then maybe even a World title the Sky is the limit for a Guerrero outside the E

jordan1995
06-25-2011, 03:17 PM
I wouldn't really like to see him in Mexican america but in the X Division for bit then a meaning full push then maybe even a World title the Sky is the limit for a Guerrero outside the E

i agree ...i would mark out if he dubuted for tna ..wud love to see him win a world tittle or even the x division tittle ...chavos in ring ability is great and his mic skills are good too

eboy
06-25-2011, 03:21 PM
i agree ...i would mark out if he dubuted for tna ..wud love to see him win a world tittle or even the x division tittle ...chavos in ring ability is great and his mic skills are good too

right on me dude the most undertated talent in the buisness

and in Homage to the Mexican Warrior rocking a new Avatar

jordan1995
06-25-2011, 03:31 PM
right on me dude the most undertated talent in the buisness

and in Homage to the Mexican Warrior rocking a new Avatar

aww great avatar :) i enjoyed chavo when he was wwecw champion ...i thought the angles with him champ were played out realy well and would love to see someone of his ability in tna

eboy
06-25-2011, 03:33 PM
aww great avatar :) i enjoyed chavo when he was wwecw champion ...i thought the angles with him champ were played out realy well and would love to see someone of his ability in tna

cheers Dude i agree But alot of people rightly point out Chavos Mexican appeal CMLL or AAA?

AndyWonder
06-25-2011, 06:49 PM
He would be an excellent agent. And I was hoping he would be let go cause he was only being used for skits and to build up others anyway. Bring someone in from FCW now.

el gabo
06-25-2011, 06:57 PM
Great for Chavo! Go make a name for yourself again. The fucking swagger soaring eagle. Come on. Go bacck to Mexico and help your country out. He's surely a big name there. Stay away from WWE.

Kashdinero
06-25-2011, 07:56 PM
It would be nice if he never went to TNA, but I reckon he just might. Hey, Mexican America could use the rub!.. I'm not kidding either. After the way he has been portrayed on WWE TV, it would be an insult to the entire TNA roster, if he came in and was pushed like a top guy.

If he's smart he'll just do a few dates here and there for a bit, before signing on the dotted line for any promotion full time.... Especially TNA.

Go home and rest Chavo. You deserve it, and you clearly need it.

HolyJose2391
06-25-2011, 09:14 PM
I was really happy when I heard this. I'm a huge fan of the Guerrero family and am glad he has left WWE. Surprised he lasted longer than the whole Hornswaggle thing. I kinda want him to head to NJPW I didn't jump to the TNA conclusion because it's a huge cluster fuck there. I hope to see him in ROH or Japan. If he did go back to Mexico though he'd be treated like a GOD the sky is the limit for him actually here is my tweet to him

"@HolyJose2391
Jose Morales
@mexwarrior wish you the best of luck you had been underutilized for way to long! #thankyouchavo! I see a world championship in your future"

Rilla
06-25-2011, 09:15 PM
Funny thing is, Chavo probably /agreed/ to all of the things they put him through.

dmt4life
06-25-2011, 09:17 PM
I find it funny, so many people here talking about whether Chavo should go TNA or not, are we all forgetting ROH is about to go big time, and ROH is known for putting on amazing style of wrestling matches, the type of matches that Chavo would excel in, I think it would be something if both Chavo and CM Punk ended in ROH, would give them a huge boost as they move into running Televised shows. Chavo is tailor made for ROH type of shows, and would easily be able to be a premier face for that company as it moves forward

Bodom
06-25-2011, 09:22 PM
Funny thing is, Chavo probably /agreed/ to all of the things they put him through.

Hell I would too.

"What's that Vince? You're gonna pay me how much and all I have to do is lay on my back for 3 seconds? Sure!"

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
06-25-2011, 10:09 PM
Honestly, Chavo should have left YEARS ago. After he lost the ECW championship title to Kane in under five seconds, he should have left then. He should have left after his contribution to La Familia. He DEFINITELY should have left after WWE buried him by having him lose to Hornswaggle for a laugh. The sad part is -- WWE had a chance to revitalize his career with the feud between him and Sin Cara, but they used him as a jobber. I'm a bit upset it took him this long to leave WWE, and I'm pro-WWE.

HCollins-TNA1
06-25-2011, 10:31 PM
I find it funny, so many people here talking about whether Chavo should go TNA or not, are we all forgetting ROH is about to go big time, and ROH is known for putting on amazing style of wrestling matches, the type of matches that Chavo would excel in, I think it would be something if both Chavo and CM Punk ended in ROH, would give them a huge boost as they move into running Televised shows. Chavo is tailor made for ROH type of shows, and would easily be able to be a premier face for that company as it moves forward

Anywhere would be a good fit for Chavo..... Be it TNA, ROH, NWA, or Japan, or Mexico..... ROH don't have the best deal on TV... But exposure is still there.... I guess only time will tell?????

jethro
06-25-2011, 10:42 PM
Sin cara is the one who should make Chavo looks good.

Now that Chavo take the time off and spend his time with his kids,i hope one day see him wrestle elsewhere and be use correctly

dmt4life
06-26-2011, 01:13 AM
ROH don't have the best deal on TV

Not true anymore, ROH was recently bought by Sinclair Broadcasting Group that currently can be seen in over 20% of US households, and starting this fall ROH is going to have a Network televised show, giving them a huge increase in exposure, many of us are hoping ROH keeps they're current style and that it catches on so someone can truly challenge the WWE

Juvenile Junkie
06-26-2011, 07:47 AM
He could go to All Wheels Wrestling

Juvenile Junkie
06-26-2011, 07:48 AM
All Wheels Wrestling:

Clutch Plate on a Ploe match: Chavo Guerrero vs Sonjay Dutt

jr512
06-26-2011, 08:12 AM
Honestly, Chavo should have left YEARS ago. After he lost the ECW championship title to Kane in under five seconds, he should have left then. He should have left after his contribution to La Familia. He DEFINITELY should have left after WWE buried him by having him lose to Hornswaggle for a laugh. The sad part is -- WWE had a chance to revitalize his career with the feud between him and Sin Cara, but they used him as a jobber. I'm a bit upset it took him this long to leave WWE, and I'm pro-WWE.

He should have left after losing to hornswaggle (who for since reason has a job still ) shit I would have quit and went to tna on the spot if I lost to him but he stuck it out...chavo a great guy but without the lightweight title around he wasn't a midcard guy anymore just a jobber

Rassling_Fan
06-26-2011, 10:46 AM
I hope he goes to AAA or internationally. He can be really appreciated there.

HCollins-TNA1
06-26-2011, 11:18 AM
Not true anymore, ROH was recently bought by Sinclair Broadcasting Group that currently can be seen in over 20% of US households, and starting this fall ROH is going to have a Network televised show, giving them a huge increase in exposure, many of us are hoping ROH keeps they're current style and that it catches on so someone can truly challenge the WWE

A little explaining needs to be done here I see....
First off ROH got a Syndication TV, which means most markets will place the show in a not so great time.... Like take example here in my state ROH going be on 2 channels own by the same company at two different times..
CHARLESTON-HUNTINGTON, WV - WVAH FOX Sundays at 11 PM.
CHARLESTON, HUNTINGTON, WV - WCHS ABC Sundays at 1:30 AM.
Say for example FOX carries a NASCAR, of Baseball, or some sporting event on Sunday evening that goes past 11... The most likely scenario, ROH want be showed.. then the time of the shows..... very less lucrative time....
I'm not disagreeing ROH isn't increasing their exposure, but you dealing with cable TV which have in most cases over channels, and Satellite TV with 100s of channels...

Juvenile Junkie
06-26-2011, 11:22 AM
Ring of Horror,why would Chavo even bother going there?

sincara
06-26-2011, 03:42 PM
nooooo chavo gone

eyehatecena
06-27-2011, 11:11 AM
All I know, where ever he ends up- Mexico, Japan, ROH, TNA, NWA...whatever- he will be used much better than WWE has used him in years. I would have left years ago if I were him.

maar13
06-27-2011, 01:55 PM
Pretty much this. Chavo's good and all, but this isn't a major loss.

That is true, so I think it was better for both parties to ended, I mean, you don't have someone frustrated backstage trying to see if you can find him something or just see him there with nothing to do and he gets his freedom and to do what ever he wants outside.

Yes he probably won't make more money outside but sometimes is not about money, if he saved his money he is in good position to do whatever he wants instead of getting on the road and stay seated backstage during the tv tapings.

Juvenile Junkie
06-27-2011, 02:24 PM
WWE is booked by idiots