PDA

View Full Version : WWE Tag Teams

straightedge916
06-25-2011, 04:18 AM
Does anybody else think that WWE is trying to fix the tag team division right now. I have been seeing more and more tag matches on both shows. More tag teams too. The Uso's, Otunga & McGillicutty, Cody Rhodes & Dibiase, Sin Cara & Daniel Bryan. Is this saying something for the future? Hell even the main event on SD turned into a tag match this Friday.

tad locust
06-25-2011, 04:25 AM
It seems like there attempting to ressurect the division on SD! but not on RAW.The only teams on RAW are Mcgillicutty & Otunga and Vladimir & Santino.With that being said I think they should bring the Titles to SD and rebuild the division.It dosen't seem like there defended on both shows anymore.

HeelTurn
06-25-2011, 04:41 AM
It seems like there attempting to ressurect the division on SD! but not on RAW.The only teams on RAW are Mcgillicutty & Otunga and Vladimir & Santino.With that being said I think they should bring the Titles to SD and rebuild the division.It dosen't seem like there defended on both shows anymore.

They could have the Broskis (Ryder and Hawkins) turn face and win the gold from Nexus, they could then go to Smackdown and face the former Corre members, Usos etc.

Viper
06-25-2011, 05:30 AM
if wwe wanna get the tag team division back on track, they better start signing away indie tag teams to their company or bring back former tag teams and give them another run (such as the highlanders, deuce & domino, jesse & festus). i'd like to see trevor murdoch back in the tag team division where he belongs but he's just in need of a partner.

Mikeyboy7777777
06-25-2011, 05:46 AM
They could have the Broskis (Ryder and Hawkins) turn face and win the gold from Nexus, they could then go to Smackdown and face the former Corre members, Usos etc.

or even better have a triple threat for the titles nexus vs hawkins & ryder vs usos then usos win then you have a feud with the broski's and nexus just well get released?:D either way if 1 of those 2 teams hold the gold I'll be happy but my friend I haven't seen hawkins & ryder together anymore on any show that was a short lived reunion

Y2Jryder
06-25-2011, 06:48 AM
or even better have a triple threat for the titles nexus vs hawkins & ryder vs usos then usos win then you have a feud with the broski's and nexus just well get released?:D either way if 1 of those 2 teams hold the gold I'll be happy but my friend I haven't seen hawkins & ryder together anymore on any show that was a short lived reunion
If you release the nexus you release another tag team so that doesn't make sense

TNA 'The very best'
06-25-2011, 11:15 AM
I want decent tag team wrestling back, Sin Cara and DB done right could be an awesome tag team.

HCollins-TNA1
06-25-2011, 11:17 AM
Have a special Raw Tag team edition, everyone is forced to tag up..... See who gets paired together, who takes on who???? Could see some dream teams???

eboy
06-25-2011, 11:19 AM
I Love threads about the Tag Division it gives me a chance to Hype my WWE By Eboy thread without being Spam basically all my ideas on the Tag Division are on there

Y2Jryder
06-25-2011, 11:47 AM
Tag team wrestling could be on SmackDown.
Because Teddy Long has a fetish for tag team main event matches.

ihearvoices
06-25-2011, 02:31 PM
If WWE really wants to Fix the Tag team div. which it looks like they will have to bring in some new talent maybe put a few guys in FCW and see how they work together as a team and if it clicks then bring them to WWE as a tag team. IMO Forming a good tag team is as hard as finding main event status superstars which wwe is having a problem with right now too. I believe once they get control and fix up the main event Div. the Tag team and Mid Card will begin to be fix cause whoever isnt in the tag team Div. will be mid cards...As far as the Women Div. it has always been a working progress

68wPayne
06-25-2011, 02:39 PM
I will believe in a ressurection only if The E signs The Kings of Wrestling. I had heard they had a tryout match and I don't see why they would give both of them tryouts if they aren't going to keep them together

justanotherPUNK
06-25-2011, 07:25 PM
I remember in the past, a lot of wrestlers, who became stars down the line, were in tag teams or part of factions (HBK, Bret Hart, Scott Steiner to a lesser extent, The Rock, Edge, Christian, could include Jeff Hardy in there, before he went crazy). The trend continues in the present day with the likes of Randy Orton, The Miz and Morrison (can't think of others right now). This works, because members of the team/faction can bounce off each other, for example, if one has superior mic skills than the other. One of member of the team tends to break out, while the other may or may not fall by the wayside.

I understand this doesn't work ALL the time, but I believe this is one of the best way to bleed in younger, less experienced wrestlers, and it should be a fundamental part of the WWE. I miss tag team feuds, like the Hardys, Dudleys and E&C. Yes wrestling is far different than it was back then, but the reintroduction of tag teams and factions would be a massive asset for wrestling. Would love to see the KOW and the American Wolves in the WWE!

Mikeyboy7777777
06-26-2011, 03:09 AM
If you release the nexus you release another tag team so that doesn't make sense
well it does since I believe they are not a real tag team they don't even have one move together even kozlov & santino have one move they do together it does make sense making room for a more talented tag team? sorry but these 2 guys are taking the spots that should belong to more talented people they should have never beent he tag team champions int he first place so it does make sense at least with them gone maybe the usos or the broski's can hold the belts FINALLY and have a feud that does make sense not the oh let's beat kozlov & santino for the titles the whole time they have a good face team the usos yet they don't give them a title opportunity not yet

The Animal Batista
06-26-2011, 07:31 AM
Well if they are or not, i just don't see it to be honest. Like they don't really have any tag teams. But on Superstars they did seem to put more attention to the division. So i dont really know tbh.

Y2Jryder
06-26-2011, 11:20 AM
well it does since I believe they are not a real tag team they don't even have one move together even kozlov & santino have one move they do together it does make sense making room for a more talented tag team? sorry but these 2 guys are taking the spots that should belong to more talented people they should have never beent he tag team champions int he first place so it does make sense at least with them gone maybe the usos or the broski's can hold the belts FINALLY and have a feud that does make sense not the oh let's beat kozlov & santino for the titles the whole time they have a good face team the usos yet they don't give them a title opportunity not yet

They shouldn't release the Nexus because it already is an established tag team in the WWE. They only need to improve. Only replace Ortunga lol