According to the main site
Evan Bourne will take on Sin Cara because of what happened last night
I hope this match turns out good especially with two highflyers in the mix

MrzigglesFTW!
06-22-2011, 05:08 AM
According to the main site
Evan Bourne will take on Sin Cara because of what happened last night
I hope this match turns out good especially with two highflyers in the mix

this match would kick ass. i hope they get atleast a 10-15 minute match.. could steal raw.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-22-2011, 05:14 AM
I personally think this atch will steal RAW next week... IF and ONLY if they let them pull of some glorious shit. Point blank.

Kashdinero
06-22-2011, 05:30 AM
And the anticipation begins! Will there be a happy IWC? Will there be disappointment? Find out next Monday night ;)... Given half a chance these two could tear the house down.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-22-2011, 05:48 AM
And the anticipation begins! Will there be a happy IWC? Will there be disappointment? Find out next Monday night ;)... Given half a chance these two could tear the house down.

C'mon Kash, let's be honest dude... no matter how great that match is, the IWC will NEVER be happy with it. It could be a legitimate 5***** and people will find SOMETHING wrong with it. Ugh.

Kashdinero
06-22-2011, 06:00 AM
C'mon Kash, let's be honest dude... no matter how great that match is, the IWC will NEVER be happy with it. It could be a legitimate 5***** and people will find SOMETHING wrong with it. Ugh.

Y'know, I think you could be on to something there. ;)

It's the era we're in. Everyone has to find something wrong with something. Speaking of the IWC, what's gonna happen when/if Punk leaves?... Ooops, wrong thread!

K-Jammin
06-22-2011, 06:57 AM
Im hoping Bourne cheap shots Sin cara after the match. Nothing against Sin Cara, i just really want Bourne to turn heel.

monctonvike
06-22-2011, 07:17 AM
There is a ton of potential with that match, I think the more they work together the more awsome it could be

Y2Jryder
06-22-2011, 08:51 AM
Fair enough WWE.

Kashdinero
06-22-2011, 10:48 AM
Im hoping Bourne cheap shots Sin cara after the match. Nothing against Sin Cara, i just really want Bourne to turn heel.

Yay! Someone else to back me on this!! A Bourne heel trun could be fantastic if done correctly. His last few months in RoH, and his spell with WSX, proved that he is more than capable at playing the cocky little shit!

K-Jammin
06-22-2011, 11:07 AM
Yay! Someone else to back me on this!! A Bourne heel trun could be fantastic if done correctly. His last few months in RoH, and his spell with WSX, proved that he is more than capable at playing the cocky little shit!

Yeah he made a good cocky little shite! Plus his cheesy grin and peace sign REALLY annoys me!

Snair
06-22-2011, 11:20 AM
Atleast they are trying to rectify their mistake. Bourne & Sin cara should take full advantage of this opportunity.

Kashdinero
06-22-2011, 11:27 AM
Yeah he made a good cocky little shite! Plus his cheesy grin and peace sign REALLY annoys me!

Bourne's peace sign and grin are worse than Vince Russo... There. I said it.

Atleast they are trying to rectify their mistake. Bourne & Sin cara should take full advantage of this opportunity.

Maybe it was designed to create a little stir on the Internet for the match.... Probably not, though ;)

K-Jammin
06-22-2011, 11:37 AM
Bourne's peace sign and grin are worse than Vince Russo... There. I said it.

Maybe it was designed to create a little stir on the Internet for the match.... Probably not, though ;)

Wow, strong words there Kash!

thejman93
06-22-2011, 11:37 AM
I jizzed when I heard about this match. HBK+this match+whatever Punk has planned= Awesome RAW.

And yes, a Bourne heel turn would be great; that cheesey grin of his is incredibly fucking annoyng.

Kashdinero
06-22-2011, 11:39 AM
Tooth extraction>BournesPeaceSign&Grin

Kashdinero
06-22-2011, 11:44 AM
I jizzed when I heard about this match. HBK+this match+whatever Punk has planned= Awesome RAW.

And yes, a Bourne heel turn would be great; that cheesey grin of his is incredibly fucking annoyng.

Don't forget

"Really?"
"Really?"
"Riley!!"
"Randy!"
"Riley"
"Randy"
"Jimmy Jimmy JIMMY!!"

Classic stuff from three reasons why Raw was great (despite the Bourne massacre)

thejman93
06-22-2011, 11:46 AM
Don't forget

"Really?"
"Really?"
"Riley!!"
"Randy!"
"Riley"
"Randy"
"Jimmy Jimmy JIMMY!!"

Classic stuff from three reasons why Raw was great (despite the Bourne massacre)

That was great too. You could tell they were setting up Truth to say "Jimmy, Jimmy JIMMY!"

Kashdinero
06-22-2011, 11:52 AM
That was great too. You could tell they were setting up Truth to say "Jimmy, Jimmy JIMMY!"

JIMMY!!!

(I lol'd hard and had to rewind it!)

Kofi and Ziggler was a nice little match as well, but Michael Cole stole the show with his worm... Wait, did I just say that? Hahaha!

jonsimpson93
06-22-2011, 12:19 PM
Anyone else want these too to form a tag team?

thejman93
06-22-2011, 12:30 PM
Anyone else want these too to form a tag team?

Who? Kofi and Ziggler? That might work but they'd need to keep Vickie as the mouthpiece.

jonsimpson93
06-22-2011, 12:38 PM
Who? Kofi and Ziggler? That might work but they'd need to keep Vickie as the mouthpiece.

My bad man, i meant to put Evan Bourne and Sin Cara

thejman93
06-22-2011, 12:41 PM
My bad man, i meant to put Evan Bourne and Sin Cara

Oh no problem dude, honestly, both of those guys would probably go farther on their own but I see what you're saying. The thought of Cara hitting his finisher and Bourne hitting the SSP right after is orgasmic. :D

jonsimpson93
06-22-2011, 12:43 PM
Honestly man i had an idea that might help the mid carders if they were to use it right, and make a superstars championship. WWWYKI

jordan1995
06-22-2011, 12:48 PM
i just hope they are given more than 10 mins

jonsimpson93
06-22-2011, 12:50 PM
Like i said if used properly it could elevate people from superstars to raw or smackdown

AOF666
06-22-2011, 12:56 PM
I'm not impress with Sin Cara. but I'm glad this match is taking place. Bourne is quick and agile. With all the Mystico or SIn Cara fanboys always blaming the other guys for his botches, if Sin Cara botches again, I want to know if Bourne will be blame.

jonsimpson93
06-22-2011, 12:57 PM
His botches are his own fault, but i think a change in atmosphere and style has hurt what he is truly capable of

thejman93
06-22-2011, 12:58 PM
I'm not impress with Sin Cara. but I'm glad this match is taking place. Bourne is quick and agile. With all the Mystico or SIn Cara fanboys always blaming the other guys for his botches, if Sin Cara botches again, I want to know if Bourne will be blame.

Good point.

Bourne is one of the few guys in WWE who has the speed and pace that is on par with Cara's so I'd say if he screws up in this match, it's all on him.

TheRockerGother
06-22-2011, 02:20 PM
I hope they give them sometime like at least 8 minutes I swear I will be pissed if the match is cancelled due to Jack Swagger attacking Bourne or something.

johnnydropkicks
06-22-2011, 02:28 PM
damn right. Sin Cara vs. the Sin Cara that doesn't botch but isn't hyped.

hopefully it will make stars of out the two of them. I just cannot wait.

thetheme
06-22-2011, 06:33 PM
Knowing the WWE, Mason Ryan and Jack Swagger will come out and destroy them both. Thus robbing the fans of a good high flying match. Why? It's because we all want to see it. Prepare for a "creative" fuck up somewhere.

Tommy Thunder
06-22-2011, 06:45 PM
This match has the POTENTIAL to steal RAW. Will it? depends. It depends if WWE decide to give it enough time. It depends if Sin Cara botches/both have chemistry.
I'm looking forward to it.

TheMadThinker
06-25-2011, 04:05 AM
It seems like there is a lot of negative talk about this in the forums. I can understand that a little bit since it was attached to the failed power to the people RAW, but other than that it should be a great match next Monday. This is one of the matches I was excited about seeing when Sin Cara signed with WWE. I hope it turns into a series of matches and not just a one time deal.

Do you have an opinion on Sin Cara vs. Bourne for this coming Monday?

LMPunker
06-25-2011, 04:13 AM
if given enough time and if the sin cara that faced daniel bryan shows up should be one the better tv matches this year but with it being raw roulette aswell i am worried it will be ruined by some dumb stipulation myabe it will be an epic 20 minute time limit match or a no countout match,the stipulation think may help them is falls count anywhere or maybe a cage match

impercua
06-25-2011, 04:55 AM
Knowing the WWE, it'll end up being a "No High-Flying Moves" stipulation match.

jordan1995
06-25-2011, 05:43 AM
i want to see it and if there given 10 mins or more they can pull off a good match..but can just see it being a 2 min squash ..if it happens

tad locust
06-25-2011, 05:48 AM
I don't expect it to go over 10 minutes but think it will be a decent TV match by RAW Standard's.I really wish they could wrestle on SD,Where they would have more time.

ELNIOJR
06-25-2011, 07:13 AM
Trust me when I tell you: It gonna turn out on a Tag Match!
Sin Cara & Bourne vs Mason Ryan & Swagger! SORRY :cool:

Dude573
06-25-2011, 07:27 AM
If the Cruiser weight title comes back, it could be epic.

monctonvike
06-25-2011, 08:41 AM
I think it has alot of potential , hopefully they get a program i think there matches would get better each time they faced each other

eboy
06-25-2011, 11:07 AM
The Stips and Votes for Power to the People were s**t this week we get a match i cant wait to see however i will predict a Swagger Run in or Post Match attack

holgerwich
06-25-2011, 11:23 AM
If they are allowed to do what they want, it could turn out to be a truly amazing match... though i doubt wwe will allow them, sadly. But as long as we get the match there's not much to mourn about.

holgerwich
06-25-2011, 11:25 AM
If the Cruiser weight title comes back, it could be epic. it could be a cool storyline if they brought it back for the sake of those two, there's plenty of talent on both raw and smackdown to create a good cruiserweight division

TheRockerGother
06-25-2011, 12:49 PM
it could be a cool storyline if they brought it back for the sake of those two, there's plenty of talent on both raw and smackdown to create a good cruiserweight division

They should have done that and have the title exclusive to Superstars or something woulda been nice.

WWTNA Mark
06-25-2011, 02:56 PM
If the Cruiser weight title comes back, it could be epic.

I doubt it though.

TheMadThinker
06-27-2011, 10:23 PM
Didn't get to watch RAW yet. How did Bourne vs. Cara turn out?