PDA

View Full Version : Who Should Win The Money In The Bank Briefcases in 2011?

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
06-25-2011, 12:37 AM
Simple topic. Let's have some fun. Who do you guys think should win the RAW and Smackdown! MITB briefcases? Do not be afraid of your pick either. :)

Smackdown! -- Wade Barrett. He has been booked like crap in 2011 so far. He needs someone to help rekindle his main event image and I think he can do this by winning the MITB briefcase. He deserves to be as close to the main event as possible and giving that briefcase for him preserves his position for the main event when there is room for him.

RAW -- John Morrison. Who gives a shit about his mic skills? He is by far one of, if not THE, greatest athletes in WWE right now. Since the tail end of 2010, Morrison has shown he is willing to go to all limits to give us the best show possible. When you take that into consideration with the amazing athletic ability and unique style he has, thats all I need for him to be my world champion. You don't have to talk like Jake Roberts if you can give me one hell of a match. Besides, his microphone skills can come at any time. So yes he needs to win that briefcase and also win the championship. As a matter of fact, he needs to win that shit by the end of this year, IMO.

So yeah, your thoughts?

Snair
06-25-2011, 12:51 AM
From Smackdown:Wade barret, he deserves a push to get back some credibility after being booked horribly throughout the year, also him losing IC title should be an indication to his main event push.
From Raw: Dolph Ziggler, the guy is championship material, good ring skills, decent personality.Only thing he needs is a bit more mictime, he should do his own talk rather than Vickie.

sincara
06-25-2011, 01:05 AM
for sd - cody/daniel bryan
for raw - kofi/jomo/truth

Viper
06-25-2011, 01:09 AM
I think the man in my signature pic should unify the wwe championship with the world heavyweight championship @ MITB but thats just me.

gravesismizfan
06-25-2011, 01:21 AM
Raw bourne john Morrison or Kofi
Smackdown wade sheamus bryan Ted cody

alexrules01
06-25-2011, 01:27 AM
Zack Ryder should win both and beat Orton and Cena to become the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion

Plus Morrison should go back to his Shaman of Sexy persona, it can work as a face

Rain Man
06-25-2011, 01:46 AM
I think the man in my signature pic should unify the wwe championship with the world heavyweight championship @ MITB but thats just me.

How would you feel if Cena did that? I'd LMFAO for a week straight XD

BackYardWrestler
06-25-2011, 02:14 AM
SD: Definitely Wade Barrett, but i'd also be really really happy for Rhodes to win, but i rekon that Barrett is better to carry the brand atm.

RAW: Hard one. I'd have to go with either JoMo or Dolph, but dolph is US champ, so JoMo

tad locust
06-25-2011, 02:32 AM
RAW:Either Riley or JoMo should win.JoMo is one of the best performers in WWE and is over enough with the crowd to be a main eventer.Riley has become one of the breakout top faces in WWE and is extremely over with the crowd.I think creative should roll the dice and quickly make him a main eventer.

Smackdown:Rhodes or Barrett should win.Rhodes is over as a heel and has the wrestling ability to be a main eventer.Barrett showed main event poteintial while in the nexus and has been a mid carder on SD for the past 6 months.He really deserves it in my opinion.

Viper
06-25-2011, 02:46 AM
How would you feel if Cena did that? I'd LMFAO for a week straight XD

i view your comment as a no laughing matter. i'd beat up a filipino boy :)

YoungShaz11
06-25-2011, 05:57 AM
Raw - R-Truth
Smackdown - Cody Rhodes

Yano88
06-25-2011, 06:20 AM
for Smackdown I'd like to see either Barret or Rhodes as the winner...

for Raw I don't know... as much as i know JoMo is injured... I just hope that Kofi does NOT win it

Dude573
06-25-2011, 07:16 AM
I'd really like to see Drew Mcintyre win the mitb, if he can keep up the charisma and performance he did at the Elimination Chamber I think it would be so entertaining.

Of course Wade Barret should do it for smackdown, Randy will probably beat Christian, and then that will set up the Barret Orton feud.

monctonvike
06-25-2011, 07:57 AM
I would like to see drew or dolph win it but it will likely be adr or rtruth

A.Graham
06-25-2011, 08:18 AM
Del Rio and Wade Barrett.

TNA 'The very best'
06-25-2011, 11:22 AM
For Raw I would love to see A RY win an continue a feud with the Miz for a few months over the briefcase it could end either with A Ry winning the title/ A Ry cashing in and the Miz costing him the title, thus having A Ry being the first to lose/ at a PPV A Ry Vs The Miz for the brief case with the Miz winning and then cashing in at the end of the PPV and winning.

Also I can see Christian losing to Orton and then entering the MITB and winning.

eboy
06-25-2011, 11:27 AM
for sd - cody/daniel bryan
for raw - kofi/jomo/truth

what i'd say probs Barrett for SD as well

PureMetalftw!
06-25-2011, 11:47 AM
barret for smackdown
kofi for raw
i would really like too see one of the winners cash it in at wrestlemania

Y2Jryder
06-25-2011, 11:51 AM
The Chosen One for Raw
Trent Baretta for Smackdown

make it happen.

StevenT8481
06-25-2011, 12:45 PM
Smackdown....easily going to Wade Barrett. no question.

Raw.....is a little tougher to pick from..at first I said Riley but if Miz is in the match I think they cancel each other out.
a lot of people are saying ADR, but that doesn't make sense to me at all...
it's too hard to choose seeing as how we do not know everyone who will be in the matches...but...ill go with Alex Riley I suppose.
only if Miz is not in the match that is...

SESAfro
06-25-2011, 01:07 PM
As I said before, and I will say it again. The Great American Nightmare, Drew McIntyre and the Personification of Perfection, Dolph Ziggler.

fergie22
06-25-2011, 01:38 PM
from raw i would be surprised if alberto del rio dosent win it but i would like to see dolph ziggler win it. he is a really good wrestler and his mic skills arent too bad. and also with vickie by his side he could play the part of the super heel. and besides it dosent matter if he is the current u.s champion. the miz was u.s champion when he won the raw mitb match last year. as for smackdown i hope cody rhodes wins it. again he is a great wrestler with great mic skills. i could see a teacher vs student rivalry going on between him and randy orton

thejman93
06-25-2011, 01:44 PM
RAW- Miz (He's in a tailspin lately and a MITB win would get him bace in the main event picture where he belongs)

SD- Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, or (dare I say it?) Daniel Bryan.

JYoungson
06-25-2011, 03:04 PM
First post guys :)

Anyway, who thinks this man could win Money in the Bank?

johnnydropkicks
06-25-2011, 03:07 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh!

Automatic
06-25-2011, 03:26 PM
I'm pretty sure he won't win. He won a title last week and the only thing he does is clothesline, clothesline, body slam, body slam, torture rack. Correct me if I'm wrong. He pretty boring in the ring, unless he gets booked better.

jordan1995
06-25-2011, 03:29 PM
yeah he defo wont win....i want regal as his manager again

xtremetothemax
06-25-2011, 03:37 PM
Raw-Dolph Zigger
Smackdown-Wade Barrett or Daniel Bryan

Iron Ape
06-25-2011, 03:50 PM
I'd be more interested in seeing him win a new move-set.

Also, he sort of sucks.

JYoungson
06-25-2011, 03:54 PM
Yeah i'm not to keen on him myself but he has been given quite a push since leaving the Corre so I just thought it could be possible.

jordan1995
06-25-2011, 03:56 PM
I'd be more interested in seeing him win a new move-set.

Also, he sort of sucks.

yeah he is poor on the mic and here is his move set in its entirety moveset of powerslam, scoopslam,elbows in the turnbuckle , clothesline and sidewalk slam :(

Rokudo
06-25-2011, 04:05 PM
I just hope he drops the title to someone like Cody soon ...

sivart
06-25-2011, 04:06 PM
I want to like him but, i cant. No way he wins mitb. Not even gonna be in it.

TNA 'The very best'
06-25-2011, 04:45 PM
I want to like him but, i cant. No way he wins mitb. Not even gonna be in it.

I feel the same, I want to like him but i dont really know what to like

HeelTurn
06-25-2011, 04:46 PM
The guy needs to be carried in the ring, and his mic skills are pretty dull. Hes likeable enough, just not very good in the ring.

WWTNA Mark
06-25-2011, 05:04 PM
He just needs to let loose in the ring. Hes pretty stiff in the ring.

Kashdinero
06-25-2011, 05:12 PM
I like the guy. Granted he sucks in the ring, but there's something about the way he does those bodyslams in succession. Plus, the majority of the WWE Universe seem to be on his side, and there is no denying his look is killer!! I think he'd be better off as a heel, though.

In this day and age in the big E, he is surrounded by "wrestlers" with just about as much of as a clue as he has, so the fact that he is shit, really doesn't bother me. He's not alone.

Saying that.

MITB? I really hope not.

MP.Brouser
06-25-2011, 05:48 PM
SD: Definitely Wade Barrett, but i'd also be really really happy for Rhodes to win, but i rekon that Barrett is better to carry the brand atm.

RAW: Hard one. I'd have to go with either JoMo or Dolph, but dolph is US champ, so JoMo

You go with JoMo cuz Dolph is US champ>?
Miz was US champ to when he won MITB.

HeelTurn
06-25-2011, 05:57 PM
Raw- either Truth or JoMo if he is back
SD- Barrett or Cody

justanotherPUNK
06-25-2011, 07:30 PM
You go with JoMo cuz Dolph is US champ>?
Miz was US champ to when he won MITB.

But Dolph has Oonly just won the title, Miz was champ for a long time before MITB, was he not?

justanotherPUNK
06-25-2011, 07:37 PM
Smackdown - Cody, to go on to feud with Orton, I think that would be awesome. But I see Christian winning the title soon, I refuse to believe that he isn't in line for a longer run. This means a face has to win MITB, but I don't see another credible face champion on Smackdown. Would love to see Danielson win, but I can't see him being WHC quite yet. So, a heel could possibly win, who will proceed to turn face later on, not sure who that person could be.

Raw - I would say Morrison, but he's out for another 2 months, apparently. That leaves Del Rio and Mcintyre for me, and either one will do, so long as one of them can hurt Cena (in the ring, not legitly, he's too nice of a guy to wish actual harm on him)

PureMetalftw!
06-26-2011, 12:08 AM
Jomo wont be back for another 2 months so he wont win

alzone
06-26-2011, 07:51 AM
Smackdown:Wade Barett
Raw:JoMo/Bourne

SilverGhost
06-26-2011, 10:27 AM
For Smackdown: Wade Barrett.

For RAW: Daniel Bryan(?)

Rilla
06-26-2011, 10:31 AM
Bryan's on SD. :P

SD: Wade, he's ready. Cody and Bryan feud another couple of PPVs(If they give them a match at one). Eze drops the title, and Cody/Bryan fight, finally, for a shot at the IC title, loser starting to get a ME push.

Raw: Del.

SilverGhost
06-26-2011, 10:39 AM
Bryan's on SD. :P

SD: Wade, he's ready. Cody and Bryan feud another couple of PPVs(If they give them a match at one). Eze drops the title, and Cody/Bryan fight, finally, for a shot at the IC title, loser starting to get a ME push.

Raw: Del.

Fine Del Rio wins it.

I don't watch Smackdown on my Friday nights lol

Rilla
06-26-2011, 10:45 AM
Fine Del Rio wins it.

I don't watch Smackdown on my Friday nights lol

xD. I wouldn't, but I go out on Saturday's, so my friday's are free. Plus, SD puts on better matches. xD

SilverGhost
06-26-2011, 10:51 AM
xD. I wouldn't, but I go out on Saturday's, so my friday's are free. Plus, SD puts on better matches. xD

I heard about that ._.

I just watch Japanese wrestling as a make up lol

Rilla
06-26-2011, 10:54 AM
I heard about that ._.

I just watch Japanese wrestling as a make up lol

It's true.

RAW has far better stories

SD has far better matches, which is why I wish Drew and Rey stayed.

spacespaz
06-26-2011, 11:29 AM
SD - Should be Wade Barrett, will probably be Wade Barrett.

Raw - Should be Alex Riley to further his feud with Miz and to capitalize on his overness (not saying he needs to be Champ at all though), will probably be Alberto Del Rio.