PDA

View Full Version : Five Ways That R-Truth Gets Got @ MITB

spacespaz
06-25-2011, 12:34 AM
Hello, EWN. First post here we go.

Scenario #1
Despite your best efforts R-Truth, and even though it truly seemed like you were going to win the MITB match, you just got got. That darn Lil' Jimmy knocked you down and won what was supposed to be yours. I can't wait to hear you cry about it tomorrow night on RAW.

Scenario #2
Tonight is your night. Ain't no way you gone get got by a Lil' Jimmy tonight. Well, tell that to Lil' John Morrison. He just laid you out on your way to the ring and appears to be taking your spot in the MITB match. Must suck.

Scenario #3
Go Truth Go! You got it man! Unlatch the briefcase! WTF is the problem? Is that a lock? DAMN CONSPIRACY! Perhaps Miz really is a maniacal genius as he is the one with the key and wins the match. Granted - that it is cheating, maybe, we'll find out on RAW the next night, but it must suck to be you, R-Truth.

Scenario #4
Congratulations, R-Truth! Your push is continuing because you just won the RAW MITB match. Kudos. Too bad John Cena still beat you despite being destroyed by CM Punk after their match. Vintage SuperCena. Or, maybe it's all a conspiracy! Good job at becoming the first person to lose their match when cashing in their MITB.

Scenario #5
Wow, R-Truth actually won the MITB match. Nice. What's going on? R-Truth is knocked out backstage?! CM Punk just destroyed John Cena after losing.. *GO! IF YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES..* Looks like Christian, after losing to Randy Orton again earlier tonight, has stolen your briefcase, R-Truth. Christian cashes in and is the new WWE Champion! Perhaps you should have signed that 'Contract' inside the briefcase before you started bragging backstage.

Which scenario do you think is most likely? Which would you prefer?

Either way R-Truth gone get got.

Snair
06-25-2011, 12:40 AM
Welcome to EWN mate.Great post to start off with, I would prefer scenario 4.

Viper
06-25-2011, 01:08 AM
I'd rather see CM Punk >>>>> R-Truth for the next WWE Championship match at MITB

sincara
06-25-2011, 01:10 AM
i like the morrison 1

ihearvoices
06-25-2011, 01:17 AM
i like the morrison 1

I prefer him winning and being the only man in WWE history to Cash it in on the biggest night of them all WM after the WWE champion wins his match R truth comes in and and cashing in the MITB case and the champion gets got. R truth is the new WWE champion.... The truth hurts

Enforcer23
06-25-2011, 04:12 AM
5 is good.....

blink
06-25-2011, 10:39 AM
I bet lil Jimmy kicks truth in his lil Johnson and costs him te match

eboy
06-25-2011, 11:13 AM
Hello, EWN. First post here we go.

Scenario #1
Despite your best efforts R-Truth, and even though it truly seemed like you were going to win the MITB match, you just got got. That darn Lil' Jimmy knocked you down and won what was supposed to be yours. I can't wait to hear you cry about it tomorrow night on RAW.

Scenario #2
Tonight is your night. Ain't no way you gone get got by a Lil' Jimmy tonight. Well, tell that to Lil' John Morrison. He just laid you out on your way to the ring and appears to be taking your spot in the MITB match. Must suck.

Scenario #3
Go Truth Go! You got it man! Unlatch the briefcase! WTF is the problem? Is that a lock? DAMN CONSPIRACY! Perhaps Miz really is a maniacal genius as he is the one with the key and wins the match. Granted - that it is cheating, maybe, we'll find out on RAW the next night, but it must suck to be you, R-Truth.

Scenario #4
Congratulations, R-Truth! Your push is continuing because you just won the RAW MITB match. Kudos. Too bad John Cena still beat you despite being destroyed by CM Punk after their match. Vintage SuperCena. Or, maybe it's all a conspiracy! Good job at becoming the first person to lose their match when cashing in their MITB.

Scenario #5
Wow, R-Truth actually won the MITB match. Nice. What's going on? R-Truth is knocked out backstage?! CM Punk just destroyed John Cena after losing.. *GO! IF YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES..* Looks like Christian, after losing to Randy Orton again earlier tonight, has stolen your briefcase, R-Truth. Christian cashes in and is the new WWE Champion! Perhaps you should have signed that 'Contract' inside the briefcase before you started bragging backstage.

Which scenario do you think is most likely? Which would you prefer?

Either way R-Truth gone get got.

Scenario 1 wouldn't be great but hell WWE Might book it

Scenario 2 In my openion this will happen to set up a SummerSlam Match

Scenario 3 that is the most Amazing Idea i've ever heard it would be Inventive and Certainly something i'd love to see

Scenario 4 could happen God hope not

Scenario 5 again amazing idea dude would be epic but cant see it happening

man welcome to EWN Dude truly a Clever guy here

Automatic
06-25-2011, 11:41 AM
Idea 3 is the best , I really like that idea and it has never happened.

AOF666
06-25-2011, 12:04 PM
There is only one way, WWE does it.

xtremetothemax
06-25-2011, 02:02 PM
i could somewhat see #5 happening. by the way dude nice first post.

helmsley
06-25-2011, 10:43 PM
i like number 5 or number 3 , both could be very good new ideas for a storyline

spacespaz
06-26-2011, 01:21 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys.

WWE has plenty of potential for MITB and to lead up to SummerSlam. Hopefully their creative team can come up with fresh ideas like #3 and #5 and not go with their usual scenarios like #1 and #4.

I suppose their signed pieces of paper recognizing they went through scholastic BS and now 'know' what they're doing, and their 'years of experience' make them more creative than somebody like me.

Rokudo
06-26-2011, 03:48 AM
I also like #3 and #5 the most. Actually, I'm still laughing from #5, always love when R-Truth gets got!