General Manager, Theodore Long
Commentators, Michael Cole and Josh Mathews

World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton
United States Champion, Sheamus
WWE Tag Team Champions, Vacant

Christian Cage
06-26-2011, 10:13 AM
Raw Week 1

John Cena's music hits, to get a mixed reaction from the fans.

John Cena: Welcome to Monday Night Raw! Finally, the champ is here! Last night I defeated The Miz, and I'm the new WWE Champion. To be honest I was starting to get tired of The Miz, but he's now on SmackDown. So we don't have to worry about him begging a Championship shot, with that being said, Who's next? Who's next in line for a shot at my WWE Championship? I heard that the Anonymous General Manager finally got fired, and that there's a new General Manager. Who's the new General Manager? I don't know, but I do want to find out. So whoever the Genaral Manager...

John Morrison's music hits, to get a decent pop.

John Morrison: Ladies and Gentleman your WWE Champion, John Cena! Look John, I don't know who the General Manager is either, but what I do know is that I want to become WWE Champion. So, how about it we make it happen? John Morrison Vs John Cena for the WWE Championship!

Mick Foley's music hits. The crowd goes nuts as Mick Foley's music hits.

Mick Foleys: Ladies and Gentleman please welcome your new General Manager! It feels good to be back here on Monday Night Raw! Tonight's Main Event will be John Morrison Vs John Cena! If John Morrison beats John Cena, then at Judgement Day it's going to be John Morrison Vs John Cena for the WWE Championship! Oh, and have a Nice Day!

Mick Foley's music hits.

After Mick Foley leaved the ring, John Morrison Super Kicks John Cena.

John Morrison Vs John Cena is announced for tonight.

Match 1, Number One Contenders Match for the Intercontinental Championship

Cody Rhodes Vs Evan Bourne Vs Goldust

Great match, with Cody Rhodes getting the Victory after hitting the Cross Rhodes on his own brother, Goldust, to become the Number One Contender for the Intercontinental Championship.

Winner at 8:02, Cody Rhodes

Backstage Promo Interview with Justin Roberts and John Cena.

Justin Roberts: Please welcome my guest at this time, the WWE Champion John Cena. John, how do you...

Cena interrupts Roberts.

John Cena: How do I what? How do I feel after getting Super Kicked by John Morrison? Well, to be honest I feel a little upset about that. It's clear that Morrison wanted to send me a straight message that he's going to do anything he can to get some gold, but you know what Morrison? If you want some, come get some!

Backstage Promo with Zack Ryder.

Zack Ryder: Hey guys, Long Island Iced Z! Zack Ryder here, and the only thing I can say is that a Revolution will soon start in the WWE. How is it that the best Superstar in the WWE isn't getting a match for the WWE Championship? Seriously, bro? Really? Really? How is it that the best Entertainer, Wrestler, and Athlete hasn't been Champion? Well expect Zack Ryder in a Match next week, as I rise to become WWE Champion! Woo! Woo! Woo! You know it! P.S. I finally got some TV time on Raw!

Match 2

Kelly Kelly Vs Gail Kim

Decent match, with Gail Kim getting the victory after hitting Eat Defeat on Kelly Kelly.

Winner at 4:07 , Gail Kim

In-Ring Promo with Gail Kim.

Gail Kim: Congratulations on Mick Foley becoming the new Raw General Manager. Foley, as we all know the Women's Championship is Vacant, and we all know that the best Diva in the roster should be the Women's Champion. That Diva is me! I should be Women's Champion.

Mick Foley's music hits.

Mick Foley: Congratulations on beating Kelly Kelly, and as much as I agree that you're probably the best Diva in the WWE, I won't give you the Women's Championship, but you'll get your chance next week on Raw, against Kelly Kelly, Maryse, and "The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix! In a Fatal 4 Way Match for the vacant Women's Championship!

Mick Foley's music hits.

Gail Kim Vs Kelly Kelly Vs Maryse Vs Beth Phoenix for the Women's Championship is announced for next week on Raw.

Backstage Promo with Kane.

Kane: He's back? No! I don't want to be you again! Leave me alone!
Referee: Is there something wrong Kane? Who are you talking to?
Kane: Get away from me!
Referee: Kane?
Kane: Leave me alone!

Kane attacks the Referee, then Kane Chokeslams the Referee.

Backstage Promo with Mick Foley, R-Truth, CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio.

R-Truth: Mick, I'm here becuase I deserve a WWE Championship Match! I'm tired of this whole conspiracy against R-Truth. I should be WWE Champion! I can beat John Cena!

Mick Foley: Sorry Truth, I can't give you a WWE Championship Match until you earn it.

R-Truth: Until I earn it? You sound like little Jimmy!

CM Punk: Dude, who's little Jimmy? Well that doesn't matter, what does matter is that I should be in a WWE Championship Match. Why is John Morrison in the Main Event against John Cena? I'm better than John Morrison.

Alberto Del Rio: My name is Alberto Del Rio! But, you already know that. You see Mick, while you were gone from the WWE, I was busy being the best Superstar in the WWE! Who better than I to become WWE Champion? I mean, I'm rich, I'm powerful, I'm talented, I'm everything!

R-Truth: Shut up! I should be Number One Contender! Not Morrison, not CM Punk, and not Ricky Martin!

Mick Foley: I'm sorry to say that if John Morrison beats John Cena tonight, neither one of you will get a match for the WWE Championship, but if Morrison loses tonight's match, I'll be happy to set a Thriple Threat Match between all of you, and the winner will get the Match at Judgement Day. Now, get out of my office! And have a nice day!

Match 3

Kofi Kingston Vs Drew McIntyre

Great Match, it could have gone either way, but finally Kofi Kingston hits the Trouble in Paradyse on McIntyre for the win.

Winner at 16:08, Kofi Kingston

After the match Cody Rhodes attacks Kofi Kingston. Cody Rhodes hits the Cross Rhodes on Kofi Kingston.

Backstage Promo with Tyler Black.

Tyler Black: My name is Tyler Black, some of you may recognize me from ROH. I used to be ROH World Champion, and I was considered one of the best Superstars in ROH, if not the best. Now, I'm in the WWE. It has always been my dream of being in the WWE, and I promise that now that Tyler Black is on RAW, Monday Night Raw will change forever!

Match 4

Curt Hawkins and Vance Archer Vs Local Jobbers
Not that great of a match with the obvious winners being Curt Hawkins and Vance Archer after Hawkins hits the Spinning hangman's facebuster on one of local jobbers for the pinfall.

Winners at 2:04, Curt Hawkins and Vance Archer

Match 5

John Morrison Vs John Cena

The match was being great, Morrison hits a Super Kick on John Cena, both men were down, when R-Truth and Alberto Del Rio run to the ring and attacks Cena.

Winner at 25:02, No Contest

R-Truth and Del Rio attack Cena and Morrison. R-Truth hits the Scissors kick on Cena, and Del Rio hits the Rolling cross armbar on John Morrison. CM Punk's music hits. Punk walks slowly to the ring. Truth tells Punk to hit Cena, Punk hits the Cena. Punk then attacks R-Truth, Punk hits the GTS on R-Truth. Alberto Del Rio attacks Punk, but CM Punk hits the GTS on Alberto Del Rio.

CM Punk Vs Alberto Del Rio Vs R-Truth Vs John Morrison in a Number One Contenders Match for the WWE Championship is announced for next week RAW.

CM Punk's music hits as Raw ends.