PDA

View Full Version : WWE MITB: CM Punk vs John Cena

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
06-21-2011, 06:49 PM
...of leaving MITB on the last night of his contract with the WWE belt. I thought it would be a awesome topic to see everyone's opinions and give their odds.

Note: This voting process is NOT rigged by any means. The people truly have the power.

Also, if you need help with any math or probabilities, I added a video of my personal tutor who is AMAZING at math...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EarU--5cYOE

Robstar
06-21-2011, 06:59 PM
I think Punk is playing some mind games with the fans. It would be a great angle if he won the belt but did a faux-hostage/takeover situation in WWE alá nWo. But good this time. Bring in some of his "indy" buddies. Just an idea.

Or could be he's holding out for the most money he can get. ;)

thejman93
06-21-2011, 07:05 PM
I'm saying 40%. This is a really good start to this angle and I think WWE needs to realize they've been handed an oppurtunity to somthing incredibly cool here. At the end of the day, I'm pretty sure they will realize what they have here.

IrkenInvader
06-21-2011, 07:06 PM
If he's fighting Cena: he doesn't even have a snowballs chance in hell.

thejman93
06-21-2011, 07:08 PM
If he's fighting Cena: he doesn't even have a snowballs chance in hell.

This is why I'm only at 40% percent. If it were any other guy, even Orton, I'd be at 70 or 80 percent but you can't underestimate the power of SuperCena.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
06-21-2011, 07:11 PM
If he was facing Orton, it'd be 0%. At least Cena has put him over twice. A reasonable choice here is 50%. It could go EITHER way for me.

IrkenInvader
06-21-2011, 07:12 PM
This is why I'm only at 40% percent. If it were any other guy, even Orton, I'd be at 70 or 80 percent but you can't underestimate the power of SuperCena.

There is no way correctly estimate the power they give him. One night he gets choke slammed into stage light, the next night he's walking around with a slight limp. He got stabbed, 2 weeks later he comes back with no bandages, blood, scars or an explanation as to why he lacks them.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
06-21-2011, 07:18 PM
My math:

1 on 1 = 50/50
1 on Cena = 75/25
Contract expiring = -15%

My odds = 10%

VanHooliganX
06-21-2011, 07:20 PM
25 perce-chances of winning at beat me.

Tommy Thunder
06-21-2011, 07:22 PM
I think it's 25%. It's not impossible that he wins, but very unlikely. It's known that he wants time off, and this proposes a great opportunity to give him that.
I know Punk is known for his mind games, but I think he's out for real.

Tomsta666
06-21-2011, 07:24 PM
Slim to none

IrkenInvader
06-21-2011, 07:30 PM
Put it this way, I'll be extremely surprised if they let him win.

....If he does win though I become The King of EWN.

helmsley
06-21-2011, 07:44 PM
to be honest, i think that he will lose the match and go,

the other option i see is him losing in a "questionable" way so he stays until he becomes champion

Grind_Bastard
06-21-2011, 07:49 PM
I don't have a clue. Due to he's facing SuperCena his chances are between 0% and 25%, but it would be epic if he really gets the belt. So I prefer to remain uncertain aboutthe matter (though my rational side insists in the 0-25% chances)

Bodom
06-21-2011, 07:53 PM
I'm at odds with this match. I like this for being different than 99% of the title matches we normally get.

But it's going to end the same as every other match.

AOF666
06-21-2011, 08:11 PM
If it was any else I would say 75%. But sinse it's Cena I say .1% unless Vince wants him to resign I'd say 1-50% depends on how bad.

efrum
06-21-2011, 08:26 PM
...of leaving MITB on the last night of his contract with the WWE belt. I thought it would be a awesome topic to see everyone's opinions and give their odds.

Note: This voting process is NOT rigged by any means. The people truly have the power.

Also, if you need help with any math or probabilities, I added a video of my personal tutor who is AMAZING at math...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EarU--5cYOE

To be honest I have no idea where they're going with this but i am bracing for the worst.
On a side note... That video has made my day

WWTNA Mark
06-21-2011, 08:39 PM
Of course Punk would lose. It doesn't even matter if hes facing Cena either. Do you really think WWE would let Punk win the WWE Championship on his way out the WWE? They didn't do that with Jeff Hardy(and he was super over at that time) so I doubt they with do that for Punk. As much as I want Punk to win the WWE Championship at MITB, it won't happen.

StevenT8481
06-21-2011, 08:44 PM
it's against Cena.......he basically has no chance....
but anything is possible i guess....so i i'd go 1% if it was an option.
but i picked 10%
if the WWE let this happen...it would be the best thing they've done since they first introduced the Nexus.

DonzelDomination
06-21-2011, 08:49 PM
I think Punk is playing some mind games with the fans. It would be a great angle if he won the belt but did a faux-hostage/takeover situation in WWE alá nWo. But good this time. Bring in some of his "indy" buddies. Just an idea.

Or could be he's holding out for the most money he can get. ;)

this would be great

TheRockerGother
06-21-2011, 09:00 PM
He could win then someone cashes in his Money In The Bank contract lets say someone like R-Truth or The Miz hell even Alex Riley could cash it in and win.

SDR
06-21-2011, 09:18 PM
So we all know this is all planned out in advance right? Punk is not going to win the WWE title and then walk away with the title. He said he would go out with a bang. Now either CM Punk is leaving after his match with John Cena in his hometown or something is going to happen like the Chicago fans fully behind Punk (because they tend to be pro-heel) he wins the title and stays. But how does WWE go forward with this? What about R-Truth? was that just a short lived push that everyone really got behind? Wouldn't it have made more sense for R-Truth to win the title in some way that puts John Cena out for a couple of months and then have Punk come out to play mind games with a crazed R-Truth?

Some of you should respond to this, I'm serious, I read these posts every day and some of you really make me laugh, sometimes people get off topic but I want to know what you think rather than oh it's supercena or wwe always drops the ball.... what if CM Punk is toying with all the speculative fans that are wondering what is Punk going to do??? is he going to resign? his contract is about to expire, he is going to leave because Vince wants the rights to the CM Punk character!!! or he is not being used right???

CM Punk just had a confrontation with Stone Cold Steve Austin (who mentioned that he believes CM Punk is not being used correctly) last week and this week he defeated Alberto Del Rio and Rey Mysterio in an awesome tripple threat match and is about to have a title match in his hometown. That triple threat match was awesome and pre-determined.

Kiss My Ass Club Member
06-21-2011, 09:22 PM
Im pretty sure Alberto Del Rio will be the one to take the title from Cena at Summer Slam. Along with his returning ring announcer, Del Rio will rule!
My guess is that Punk will get the 3 count with the assistance of Mason Ryan and Nexus and The arena will explode with punks home crowd celebrating. The Anonymous GM will Restart the match and eject nexus. Then Cena will win with an STF to piss off the crowd. Punk then disbands the nexus and announces his retirement. The next night on RAW the remaining members of New Nexus form an alliance with the remaining members of The Corre to form a new group.

monctonvike
06-21-2011, 09:32 PM
Unless its a giant work, vkm is not letting anyone walk with his title. There was a title I read somewhere about punk going out with a bang, more like and attitude adjustment from super cena

TheRockerGother
06-21-2011, 10:04 PM
Hmmm with Punk gone I see Y2J returning soon.

davieboytellem
06-21-2011, 11:15 PM
Maybe he'll take that crap belt with him and force the WWE to get a new championship belt? :o

zrdt12
06-21-2011, 11:45 PM
chances that this storyline is kayfabe but everyone around the locker room and everyone except vince really thinks punk is leaving - 100%

Snair
06-21-2011, 11:57 PM
I've no clue where they're going with this.May be they're messing with the audience.

ihearvoices
06-22-2011, 12:15 AM
For some Strange Reason a Fore See a CM Punk Screw job similar to bret the only difference is this one will be plan out and everyone on the same page...That way CM punk can leave with a bang or w.e

daverende5
06-22-2011, 02:32 AM
NO CHANCE IN HELL!
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/pAibSzSrXLY/0.jpg
Only I hope he'll be back someday...

MrzigglesFTW!
06-22-2011, 05:05 AM
i said 75% chance. i mean if he walks with the title then a tournament can start up, which cena will obviously win, nonetheless if he does win the that could show that they are thankful for his work through the years, which could possibly lead to him wanting to come back later on.

shanethewolf
06-22-2011, 07:04 AM

That would be amazing, but WWE creative staff don't have good ideas like this. And if they did run with it, they'd ruin it within 2 weeks.

KSTornado
06-22-2011, 07:51 AM
I voted how I personally wish his chances would be which would be 75%. If I had to vote the way I think it is going to happen then I would vote 0% based soley on Punk's choice of words which he said something to the effect of "going out with a bang" which means he is leaving. The only part in that statement is where does the "bang" fit in? Foley return perhaps? I don't know but that statement either leads to one hell of a match, some sort of stipulation where they brawl all over the arena and he gets blown up somehow or he actually wins somehow. Either way I beleive his statement of "going out" means he is leaving for awhile.

The Savior
06-22-2011, 07:54 AM
Hate to spoil it, but it's pretty obvious to me what's going to happen.

-- Alberto Del Rio wins RAW's Money in the Bank.

-- CM Punk defeats John Cena, with the help of Nexus, becoming the WWE Champion.

-- Nexus gather Punk to celebrate the win and the good times they've shared. Maybe even Otunga or Mason Ryan get on the stick and thank Punk for what he did to get them were they are today.

-- Everyone is all smiles, and then Otunga, McGilicutty, and Ryan form a circle around Punk. They attack him, lay him out, and then all of them take off their Nexus armbands, dropping them onto Punk's carcass.

-- The Nexus clear the ring, and Del Rio comes out with MITB briefcase in tow.

-- Del Rio hits an enziguri, goes for the pin, Punk kicks out, crowd POP's like crazy.

-- Del Rio then gets Punk in the armbar, making Punk tap. Crowd shits a brick of heat.

-- Your winner and new WWE Champion - Alberto Del Rio

End of story.

sincara
06-22-2011, 10:11 AM
25% wwe wont let him take the title unless cena or someone unveils a new title belt after cm punk wins and leaves or punk could leave wwe but stay in the wwe and make his own promotion on raw like him and 10 other people and call it cm punk tv or somthing

TocSin XXVII
06-22-2011, 03:08 PM
I voted 100%. Punk is great with his words and I am not sure why nobody has picked up on this. He said, "July 17th is the day that my contract with World Wrestling Entertainment comes to an end.' Which is true as far as we know, but the company is now WWE, and that changes everything. Oh and Zack Ryder rocks.

maar13
06-22-2011, 03:40 PM
Yes, CM Punk is just working us up, the man knows how to push people buttons, I do believe he is going to win the title someway, somehow.

Thing is that, The WWE has played it safe for a long time, this will be the bst opportunity to get out fo the comfort zone, at least for once. They did the first time Edge won the itle, why not now? I mean, The crowd is going to be very pro-Punk, there is no way they are going to embrace someone else gettign the title, even if he chases in, whih could only work the scenario The_Savior put together.

The Animal Batista
06-22-2011, 03:59 PM
I have no clue tbh

eboy
06-22-2011, 04:47 PM
NO Chance i really hope he goes to Japan or back to ROH instead of TNA

Tommy Thunder
06-22-2011, 04:56 PM
This is my plan:

Cena beats CM Punk at MITB, while Del Rio wins MITB ladder match. CM Punk leaves to take time off.

Summerslam, Del Rio challenges Cena for the title, and wins. While Del Rio is celebrating in the ring with confetti and Rodriguez going crazy (ala Del Rio's Royal Rumble win), Chris Jericho's music hits, and the man himself makes his return to a massive pop. And here is the next WWE title feud.

el gabo
06-22-2011, 07:00 PM
This is my plan:

Cena beats CM Punk at MITB, while Del Rio wins MITB ladder match. CM Punk leaves to take time off.

Summerslam, Del Rio challenges Cena for the title, and wins. While Del Rio is celebrating in the ring with confetti and Rodriguez going crazy (ala Del Rio's Royal Rumble win), Chris Jericho's music hits, and the man himself makes his return to a massive pop. And here is the next WWE title feud.

I think Y2J is having fun touring with his band and not ready to let go yet.

Punk I think is going to take some time off. The wear and tear of the road takes a toll physically and most important mentally. He can seem like a a tough guy, but say what you want, people want and NEED time off. Hell, I get edgey every 6 months and that's by boding asking for vacation time.

Tommy Thunder
06-22-2011, 07:10 PM
I think Y2J is having fun touring with his band and not ready to let go yet.

Punk I think is going to take some time off. The wear and tear of the road takes a toll physically and most important mentally. He can seem like a a tough guy, but say what you want, people want and NEED time off. Hell, I get edgey every 6 months and that's by boding asking for vacation time.

I'm sure he is, they're touring Europe at the moment. But I think that the tour ends around Summerslam time. I think he will come back sooner than people think.

SDR
06-22-2011, 07:41 PM
I voted 100%. Punk is great with his words and I am not sure why nobody has picked up on this. He said, "July 17th is the day that my contract with World Wrestling Entertainment comes to an end.' Which is true as far as we know, but the company is now WWE, and that changes everything. Oh and Zack Ryder rocks.

Didn't he also say that he is the best WRESTLER in the world? Punk is screwing with someone....

Rilla
06-22-2011, 09:13 PM
This is my plan:

This is good, but... I'd rather Jericho go to SD, due to their severe lack of Main Eventers and lack of true faces.

printz1224
06-23-2011, 11:59 AM
I can really easily see Punk winning the title, and immediately losing to whoever wins and cashes in MITB.

Yano88
06-24-2011, 02:01 PM
I know many of you don't believe that Cm Punk is going to win against Cena at the next PPV...

Here is my thought:
Cm Punk wins the title, grabs a mic and says goodbay to the WWE...
The winner of the Raw Money in the bank comes out and cash in...

What do you think of this scenario??

jaymo
06-24-2011, 02:38 PM
I would laugh if he wins and takes the belt to ROH or some indie league and chucks it in the garbage .Just like Madusa did back in the 90's.WWE take that.

TNA 'The very best'
06-24-2011, 02:59 PM
I actually had a similar idea involving chrisitan,

Christian- Orton open the PPV, Orton wins, in either the Raw/Smackdow MITB christian is a surprise entrant, and wins,

If he wins the Raw MITB- Cena retains- Christian come out smacks Cena in the head with the case and pins him for the 1,2,3

If he wins the Smackdown MITB- we cut to the back stage where orton is laid out, and then Chrisitan drags him to the ring hits a finisher or 2 and covers for the 3 count,

Not going to happen but would enjoy seeing it,

fergie22
06-24-2011, 03:07 PM
for me i would be surprised if alberto del rio didnt win the raw mitb match. however i was surprised last year when the miz won so anything could happen. i would like to see ziggler win. cena vs ziggler wud be a great match. and for the smackdown mitb match i would like to see cody rhodes win. a feud between orton and rhodes would be great as wel. what do you all think ?????

ihearvoices
06-24-2011, 03:20 PM
I dont get why any one who is a fan of the WWE product would want CM punk to win this is what i been talking about the internet fan base shows loyalty to people who dont even show loyalty to them...if CM punk wins and leaves with the belt that will be a spit in the face to all the true wwe fans....In my eyes CM punk is no different the brock,dave and bobby i hope Cena makes him give up...i will always show loyalty to Cena and Randy cause they will always show loyalty to the WWE fans unlike punk who been given so many titles and given so many big pushes and still he wants to leave the company what a bitch move

RomanFlare
06-24-2011, 03:22 PM
I'll be quite frank here (and I'll go back to being Roman after this post): if the 'E is going to book CM Punk to beat Cena for the title, they might as well go balls out and have CM Punk be the first champion to successfully defend against a money-in-the-bank cash in. Or have him be the first to realize "Hey, I can get myself DQ'd or counted out and cost him his shot!"

ihearvoices
06-24-2011, 03:28 PM
I'll be quite frank here (and I'll go back to being Roman after this post): if the 'E is going to book CM Punk to beat Cena for the title, they might as well go balls out and have CM Punk be the first champion to successfully defend against a money-in-the-bank cash in. Or have him be the first to realize "Hey, I can get myself DQ'd or counted out and cost him his shot!"

But what is the point of this? giving CM punk more under his belt before leaving the company and then what...What does WWE get out of it what does the fans get out of it nothing...a MITB wasted and left with no champion a double lost... Cm punk most lose

the-rocks-stunner
06-24-2011, 03:44 PM
punk will lose
then mason ryan will win MITB cash it in on cena and win then lay down for punk
on raw the next night where punk wins the wwe title then punk will have signed a contract :D

helmsley
06-24-2011, 03:46 PM
i think that del rio will mitb and cash against punk, taking his title, and if punk doesnt leave, a feud with del rio cena and punk

ELNIOJR
06-24-2011, 03:54 PM
Me? Honestly? I rather Wait...To MITB! This 'game' is Driving me Crazy :cool:

jordan1995
06-24-2011, 03:57 PM
punk will lose
then mason ryan will win MITB cash it in on cena and win then lay down for punk
on raw the next night where punk wins the wwe title then punk will have signed a contract :D

if only if only :)

RomanFlare
06-24-2011, 04:00 PM
But what is the point of this? giving CM punk more under his belt before leaving the company and then what...What does WWE get out of it what does the fans get out of it nothing...a MITB wasted and left with no champion a double lost... Cm punk most lose

The point is being unpredictable, having Punk leave (if he truly does at the time or whenever his contract expires as Summerslam) on top after doing something no one else has to show the company actually values him.

BackDaFoosleUp
06-24-2011, 04:02 PM
im reading some of these suggestions and it's no wonder why Vince ignores the IWC

ihearvoices
06-24-2011, 04:04 PM
The point is being unpredictable, having Punk leave (if he truly does at the time or whenever his contract expires as Summerslam) on top after doing something no one else has to show the company actually values him.

yeah it will be unpredictable but bad for business and also hurts the company...Cm punk has done nothing to deserve to leave the company in that way IMO there has been far better wrestlers who have left WWE and had to drop the title or lose the match for the title

ihearvoices
06-24-2011, 04:05 PM
im reading some of these suggestions and it's no wonder why Vince ignores the IWC

thank you if these people run WWE they would run it straight to the ground their loyalty is really in the wrong place

RomanFlare
06-24-2011, 04:18 PM
yeah it will be unpredictable but bad for business and also hurts the company...Cm punk has done nothing to deserve to leave the company in that way IMO there has been far better wrestlers who have left WWE and had to drop the title or lose the match for the title

How? Cena loses? Cena is one over f***er. And one MITB winner loses? Whoop de doo da.

WWTNA Mark
06-24-2011, 04:20 PM
I dont get why any one who is a fan of the WWE product would want CM punk to win this is what i been talking about the internet fan base shows loyalty to people who dont even show loyalty to them...if CM punk wins and leaves with the belt that will be a spit in the face to all the true wwe fans....In my eyes CM punk is no different the brock,dave and bobby i hope Cena makes him give up...i will always show loyalty to Cena and Randy cause they will always show loyalty to the WWE fans unlike punk who been given so many titles and given so many big pushes and still he wants to leave the company what a bitch move

I agreed with you until the part where you judged CM Punk leavinng the WWE. You don't know the reason behind Punk leaving so for you to call his choice of leaving the WWE a 'bitch move' is beyond me.

Black Mass Reverend
06-24-2011, 04:25 PM

I don't get why you're so butt hurt over CM Punk not wanting to resign with the WWE or even trying to compare him to guys like Lesnar, Lashley or Batista. Btw, where's the Rock on that list? What, one promise of a match against Cena at WM and his stint in Hollywood is forgiven? I don't recall Punk saying he was planning on going into MMA or acting, hell I don't recall ever hearing he was going to sign up with another company! If anything I'd compare this to what Jericho does every couple of years, JUST TAKING A BREAK from the business (until further notice). Can you even blame Punk for wanting more out of his career? His factions have both been failures do to booking, he's always wrestling against the same people (how the fuck has the WWE not made a match between him & Danielson is beyond me), & hasn't held a major title in quite some time. Seriously, quit talking shit. None of us know where plans on taking his career, and until he comes out and says something you're only making yourself sound like a whiney WWE fanboy. Maybe I presume too much, but so do you.

blink
06-24-2011, 04:25 PM
How? Cena loses? Cena is one over f***er. And one MITB winner loses? Whoop de doo da.

I agree with ihearvoices on this one. Punk is leaving. If that's the case he shouldn't beat the face of the company take the title and bolt. That'd give him a lot of momentum and what if say he ran straight to TNA after that? That'd give them a pretty decent story to run with and probably draw more viewers that way, all the while making Cena and WWE look like a joke and lose credibility. Remember how embarrassed the E was when Madusa did that with the womens title? Multiply that by 100 if it happened with the wwe title. Plus if he's really leaving there's absolutely NO way he'll win.

WWTNA Mark
06-24-2011, 04:26 PM
I agree with ihearvoices on this one. Punk is leaving. If that's the case he shouldn't beat the face of the company take the title and bolt. That'd give him a lot of momentum and what if say he ran straight to TNA after that? That'd give them a pretty decent story to run with and probably draw more viewers that way, all the while making Cena and WWE look like a joke and lose credibility. Remember how embarrassed the E was when Madusa did that with the womens title? Multiply that by 100 if it happened with the wwe title. Plus if he's really leaving there's absolutely NO way he'll win.

I agree with this.

WWTNA Mark
06-24-2011, 04:27 PM
I don't get why you're so butt hurt over CM Punk not wanting to resign with the WWE or even trying to compare him to guys like Lesnar, Lashley or Batista. Btw, where's the Rock on that list? What, one promise of a match against Cena at WM and his stint in Hollywood is forgiven? I don't recall Punk saying he was planning on going into MMA or acting, hell I don't recall ever hearing he was going to sign up with another company! If anything I'd compare this to what Jericho does every couple of years, JUST TAKING A BREAK from the business (until further notice). Can you even blame Punk for wanting more out of his career? His factions have both been failures do to booking, he's always wrestling against the same people (how the fuck has the WWE not made a match between him & Danielson is beyond me), & hasn't held a major title in quite some time. Seriously, quit talking shit. None of us know where plans on taking his career, and until he comes out and says something you're only making yourself sound like a whiney WWE fanboy. Maybe I presume too much, but so do you.

My thoughts exactly.

Black Mass Reverend
06-24-2011, 04:33 PM
My thoughts exactly.

It felt good to get that all out lol. Seriously can't stand all that unwarranted hate. Awesome sig btw, wouldn't mind seeing ROH's new version of the world title added to it lol ;)

ProWrestlingFan
06-24-2011, 04:33 PM

This is Coming from a Orton mark?He is not leaving kid,but I hope he does so we can get a new championship belt.

Yano88
06-24-2011, 04:34 PM
you're forgetting something...

what if the wwe makes cm punk sign a deal where he promises to not go anywhere else during his time off...

I've heard that the WWE paid a lot of cash to HBK just to make sure he stays a WWE man

ihearvoices
06-24-2011, 04:36 PM

We all know Cena is over but having punk win and then beat the MITB winner is pointless and it does nothing for punk cause he still going to leave he has no desire to stay in WWE right now and having him leave with the belt and blowing a chance of pushing someone using the MITB contract on raw is just bad booking very bad. if WWE was to do what you suggest it would be counter productive. Now CM punk can win the belt im ok with that only if he going to hand it over the next night or if he loses it the same night to the MITB winner IMO Rtruth,ADR or Kofi but to have CM punk leave the company with the belt over my dead body

WWTNA Mark
06-24-2011, 04:37 PM
It felt good to get that all out lol. Seriously can't stand all that unwarranted hate. Awesome sig btw, wouldn't mind seeing ROH's new version of the world title added to it lol ;)

You certainly put him in his place. lol I don't get why he would judge Punk's choice of leaving the WWE when he doesn't even know the reason behind it.

Also thanks for the compliment on the sig man! :D

ihearvoices
06-24-2011, 04:39 PM
This is Coming from a Orton mark?He is not leaving kid,but I hope he does so we can get a new championship belt.

Really?? atleast im loyal to someone who is loyal to his fans

ihearvoices
06-24-2011, 04:45 PM

When brock,dave,Bobby left they did not say right before leaving they was going to do MMA. They spoke about MMA maybe a year later or atleast 4 months later. CM punk has not left WWE yet so you dont even know if his plan is to jump ship or do the same as those guys i listed. plus you cant compare Jericho to him because when Jericho leaves he always puts guys over or leaves giving WWE the uping hand not leaving with the belt and beating the top guy then go off and do his thing. Plus that little message CM punk wrote is the same as the one he did when he was leaving ROH for WWE. Whats to say he wont be leaving WWE for another Wrestling Company. History has a way of repeating itself.

ihearvoices
06-24-2011, 04:51 PM
You certainly put him in his place. lol I don't get why he would judge Punk's choice of leaving the WWE when he doesn't even know the reason behind it.

Also thanks for the compliment on the sig man! :D

I may not know his reason for leaving and neither to anyone else but CM punk but one thing i do know is he is leaving and hasn't resign with WWE and in my eyes shows no loyalty to the company who have given him so much this guy has been given more championships and pushes then most guys in the business and that where i begin to dislike his choice on not resigning. You can call me a Fan boy or Whatever but atleast the guys i am behind have sign 5 years of their life for my entertainment while CM punk is ready to pack up and leave. This is why he is not and never will be the face of the company as Cena or randy cause they are loyal to the wwe fans and company to the core.

Black Mass Reverend
06-24-2011, 04:52 PM
When brock,dave,Bobby left they did not say right before leaving they was going to do MMA. They spoke about MMA maybe a year later or atleast 4 months later. CM punk has not left WWE yet so you dont even know if his plan is to jump ship or do the same as those guys i listed. plus you cant compare Jericho to him because when Jericho leaves he always puts guys over or leaves giving WWE the uping hand not leaving with the belt and beating the top guy then go off and do his thing. Plus that little message CM punk wrote is the same as the one he did when he was leaving ROH for WWE. Whats to say he wont be leaving WWE for another Wrestling Company. History has a way of repeating itself.

See the problem is, I'm not trying to convince everyone of what Punk is going to do or convince people to believe that Punk is some asshole who doesn't give 3 shits about his fans. If he wants to drop hints as to what his plans for the future are that's fine with me. You're the one jumping on every little detail, trying to defame someone you don't know, when all you've got is as much insight into the situation as anyone else on this site. Keep trying.

ihearvoices
06-24-2011, 04:54 PM
As far as him not holding a major belt in some time its been like 2 years get over yourself some guys haven won either major title in all their career. CM punk drop the ball in both of his stables. At the end of the day you guys blame booking on everything some times its deeper than that. maybe punk just dont want to be the face of the company maybe he doesn't want to be in Cena or Randy position with the company. i bet ya never took the time to think about that.

Lordy761
06-24-2011, 04:56 PM
I think he will win take " take the title" which will make way for wwe to bring in a new look belt

Black Mass Reverend
06-24-2011, 04:58 PM
As far as him not holding a major belt in some time its been like 2 years get over yourself some guys haven won either major title in all their career. CM punk drop the ball in both of his stables. At the end of the day you guys blame booking on everything some times its deeper than that. maybe punk just dont want to be the face of the company maybe he doesn't want to be in Cena or Randy position with the company. i bet ya never took the time to think about that.

You're kidding right?? LMAO ok I can't take you serious anymore. I'm done.

ihearvoices
06-24-2011, 04:58 PM
See the problem is, I'm not trying to convince everyone of what Punk is going to do or convince people to believe that Punk is some asshole who doesn't give 3 shits about his fans. If he wants to drop hints as to what his plans for the future are that's fine with me. You're the one jumping on every little detail, trying to defame someone you don't know, when all you've got is as much insight into the situation as anyone else on this site. Keep trying.

I never said i know what he going to do this is all IMO ,my thoughts ,my point of view. unlike many members of this site i dont feed into all the hype of Cm punk im not up his ass. hes talented no doubt but to leave the company with their #1 belt is just crazy talking which i have seen alot of in this thread.

ihearvoices
06-24-2011, 05:02 PM
You're kidding right?? LMAO ok I can't take you serious anymore. I'm done.

SEE if you took your head out CM punk ass you would know that being the WWE or WHC champion comes with alot of responsibility meaning you will have to be doing alot of off camera stuff wrestling almost every other night. And if the rumors is true CM punk is leaving because he burnt out with all the traveling and wrestling then the case of CM punk not wanting to be the top guy because all the title comes with could easily be true. None of you guys including myself know where CM punk head is at im just throwing out my thoughts.

Black Mass Reverend
06-24-2011, 05:06 PM
SEE if you took your head out CM punk ass you would know that being the WWE or WHC champion comes with alot of responsibility meaning you will have to be doing alot of off camera stuff wrestling almost every other night. And if the rumors is true CM punk is leaving because he burnt out with all the traveling and wrestling then the case of CM punk not wanting to be the top guy because all the title comes with could easily be true. None of you guys including myself know where CM punk head is at im just throwing out my thoughts.

You don't have to keep trying anymore lol. I stopped listening. You can keep your head up your own ass if you'd like.

Russo swerve
06-24-2011, 05:13 PM
Me? Honestly? I rather Wait...To MITB! This 'game' is Driving me Crazy :cool:

Finaly somebody wit some sense

Russo swerve
06-24-2011, 05:22 PM

I like this guy and nice signature by theway

TNA 'The very best'
06-24-2011, 05:34 PM
Everyone needs to chill the hell out, I love punk but if he goes he goes, and everyone needs to realise that wrestling is scripted so if he does win the title it will all be part of a storyline, and if punk does win the title and leave stop blaming him and blame creative,

WWTNA Mark
06-24-2011, 05:37 PM

lol Pull your head out of your ass man. If Punk wants to leave the WWE, then thats his choice. Who are we to judge the choices wrestlers make? Also, how do you know Punk is leaving WWE because he is 'burnt out'? Don't believe everything the internet dirsheets tell you. We don't know the reason behind Punk leaving so you can't judge him leaving WWE, period.

the-rocks-stunner
06-24-2011, 05:39 PM
lol Pull your head out of your ass man. If Punk wants to leave the WWE, then thats his choice. Who are we to judge the choices wrestlers make? Also, how do you know Punk is leaving WWE because he is 'burnt out'? Don't believe everything the internet dirsheets tell you. We don't know the reason behind Punk leaving so you can't judge him leaving WWE, period.

read this russoswerve

StevenT8481
06-24-2011, 05:42 PM
that one guy realllllllllllllllly does not like CM Punk! hahaha.
but really, people can like who ever they want,
the same way you like cena and orton.
who cares if they have loyalty?
i just want to be entertained by good wrestling and good mic work.
thats all that matters to me.
if they only last for a couple of years....owell....someone else will come along.
NOT that big of a deal.

i like "the-rocks-stunner"s idea by the way.
a lot!

RomanFlare
06-24-2011, 05:50 PM
We all know Cena is over but having punk win and then beat the MITB winner is pointless and it does nothing for punk cause he still going to leave he has no desire to stay in WWE right now and having him leave with the belt and blowing a chance of pushing someone using the MITB contract on raw is just bad booking very bad. If WWE was to do what you suggest it would be counterproductive. Now CM punk can win the belt I’m ok with that only if he going to hand it over the next night or if he loses it the same night to the MITB winner IMO R-Truth, ADR or Kofi but to have CM punk leave the company with the belt over my dead body

I'm really late to this party because I actually have a life (nom nom nom pizza), but here goes!

How do you know CM Punk is really leaving (http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/update-on-when-cm-punks-wwe-contract-will-expire-130849) that (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/724169-wwe-news-updates-previews-and-commentary-on-monday-night-raw/entry/91679-wwe-news-latest-update-on-when-cm-punks-wwe-contract-will-expire) night (http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/exclusive-backstage-update-on-cm-punks-future-cena-angle-131649)? Sure, he could be faking us out with reposting a virtual copy of his ROH storyline, and it's just as likely that it's a very similar storyline (because Wrestling has a bad habit of replaying storylines every 5-7 years).

SEE if you took your head out CM punk ass you would know that being the WWE or WHC champion comes with a lot of responsibility meaning you will have to be doing a lot of off camera stuff wrestling almost every other night. And if the rumors are true CM punk is leaving because he burnt out with all the traveling and wrestling then the case of CM punk not wanting to be the top guy because all the title comes with could easily be true. None of you guys including myself know where CM punk head is at im just throwing out my thoughts.

I don't nearly have my head as far up Punk's ass as you seem to be ideally driven away from him like you're some wrestling hipster ("OMG, I LIKED ZACK RYDER BEFORE HE WAS ON YOUTUBE"). We all know being the champ comes with a lot of work--look at the Miz and all his appearances.

Note: I’m sorry my quotes aren't exact--My Microsoft Word auto-fixes grammatical errors.

maar13
06-24-2011, 05:57 PM

First of all, chill man, you are talking like Punk is betraying all his fans or the WWE or something, calm down because that is not the case.

On your rant I see where you are coming from bu try to use some logic here. If you see Punk winning one of two things would likely happen:

a) He has signed a new contract with WWE and that is why they allow him to win, even if it is a brief extension of it. And they will play the angle of Punk leaving until he does and lose the final match or he will just stay there wining because the Anonymous GM gave him a contract because of the storyline.

b) He wins and like everyone has said, loses to the MITB winner and then leaves for a while or definitively.

If he loses there is also no real guaranty he is walking out completely either, maybe is just a break and sorry dude, everyone needs a break once in a while.

And is not betraying anyone for that matter.

ihearvoices
06-24-2011, 06:10 PM

You guys do that all the time on this site what are you talking about you guys judge matt you judge jeff you judge cena u judge randy you judge anyone that is not D.B, ADR, Ryder or punk. the only reason why you guys are going off the rail is because i dont agree or like CM punk simple as that

Rich Cranium
06-24-2011, 06:12 PM
You guys do that all the time on this site what are you talking about you guys judge matt you judge jeff you judge cena u judge randy you judge anyone that is not D.B, ADR, Ryder or punk. the only reason why you guys are going off the rail is because i dont agree or like CM punk simple as that

WWWYKI but you already knew that!

StevenT8481
06-24-2011, 06:14 PM
I think we can all get along if we do some activities together!
Like make SNOW ANGELS! :)

Why can't we be friends?

WWTNA Mark
06-24-2011, 06:16 PM

Did I say that we don't judge wrestlers? No. I'm just saying that we shouldn't judge a wrestler's choices just because we hear things on the internet. Your being naive man. By the way, the wrestlers you listed above, i'm actually a fan of theres. I may joke on The Hardys from time to time but i'm still a fan of them.

SilverGhost
06-24-2011, 06:18 PM

How can you NOT like CM Punk?

The man can talk. The man can wrestle. The man respects the business. The man is funny and well liked, not only on his beliefs but as a performer and a talent.

A full package! WWE's best choice=making him World Heavyweight Champion!

WWTNA Mark
06-24-2011, 06:18 PM
I think we can all get along if we do some activities together!
Like make SNOW ANGELS! :)

Why can't we be friends?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9dg2EZeZf8

JK man!!! :D

Rich Cranium
06-24-2011, 06:20 PM

The man can talk. The man can wrestle. The man respects the business. The man is funny and well liked, not only on his beliefs but as a performer and a talent.

Do you think perhaps Punk saying he is leaving is a ploy and maybe will do like Jericho and just take some time away.

SilverGhost
06-24-2011, 06:22 PM
Do you think perhaps Punk saying he is leaving is a ploy and maybe will do like Jericho and just take some time away.

Either that or go to ROH.

RomanFlare
06-24-2011, 06:22 PM

To be fair: My hatred is that your hatred seems to be "Everyone else likes him, so I gotta hate him" hipster way. And I HATE hipsters. With a passion. Though I'm not willing to discuss my own psychological shadow here.

StevenT8481
06-24-2011, 06:23 PM
I could cry and moan like that one guy is constantly doing.
But unlike him....I don't take things so seriously.
:)
I like the video by the way!

WWTNA Mark
06-24-2011, 06:25 PM
To be fair: My hatred is that your hatred seems to be "Everyone else likes him, so I gotta hate him" hipster way. And I HATE hipsters. With a passion. Though I'm not willing to discuss my own psychological shadow here.

To be fair, he does have points as to why CM Punk shouldn't win the WWE Championship as it is his opinion, i get that, but hes hating on Punk for leaving the WWE when he doesn't even know the reason behind it or if its a ploy or not.

RomanFlare
06-24-2011, 06:28 PM
To be fair, he does have points as to why CM Punk shouldn't win the WWE Championship as it is his opinion, i get that, but hes hating on Punk for leaving the WWE when he doesn't even know the reason behind it or if its a ploy or not.

Oh, I completely understand his reasons for Punk not winning and your point on his hating. I'm just concerned about his hating just to be hating (which I'm getting with Bourne, but another day, another flame war).

WWTNA Mark
06-24-2011, 06:32 PM
Oh, I completely understand his reasons for Punk not winning and your point on his hating. I'm just concerned about his hating just to be hating (which I'm getting with Bourne, but another day, another flame war).

True. His sig does scream hipster to me.

SilverGhost
06-24-2011, 06:37 PM
If Punk does go to ROH.....it would be a big sign back.

(It also increase the chance of CM Punk vs KENTA :D)

WWTNA Mark
06-24-2011, 06:39 PM
If Punk does go to ROH.....it would be a big sign back.

(It also increase the chance of CM Punk vs KENTA :D)

CM Punk vs Eddie Edwards ! :D

ihearvoices
06-24-2011, 06:42 PM

cause his character to me is stale now he been playing this faith character all the way since his last stable...and when he is face he sucks. i guess im not gassed up into his hype, he hasn't done nothing to wow me since his feud with hardy everything since then has been ok and he is somewhat funny at time but not what people make him out to be

SilverGhost
06-24-2011, 06:44 PM
CM Punk vs Eddie Edwards ! :D

That will also be a great match!

Punk vs Richards
Punk vs Steen
Punk vs Daniels

And from the international part(New Japan Pro Wrestling)

Punk vs Devitt

SilverGhost
06-24-2011, 06:46 PM
cause his character to me is stale now he been playing this faith character all the way since his last stable...and when he is face he sucks. i guess im not gassed up into his hype, he hasn't done nothing to wow me since his feud with hardy everything since then has been ok and he is somewhat funny at time but not what people make him out to be

Hating the character=/=hating the guy

Remember its WWE. His potential is limited.

StevenT8481
06-24-2011, 06:49 PM
i hate being one of those attitude era marks,
but if CM Punk would have been around then, i honestly believe he would be even more liked.
he would have much more freedom to do/say what he wants.
feuds between him and stone cold/rock and others would have made for some great promos/matches.

ihearvoices
06-24-2011, 06:54 PM

I dont hate him at all i just dont like him hes not on my top 5. CM punk, Ryder, ADR is all in the same boat to me they have done a few good things and i can see why people are behind them right now but when it comes to me it takes more to win me over. Making a few funny videos wont cut it when,when it comes to you cutting promos u stink up the joint (Ryder)...Or cutting a few good promos and having a few decent matches (ADR)....or doing a good job at calling matches for a few weeks and then come back and feud with two of wwe top superstars and nothing much comes from it...(Cm punk) I guess im not like the typically internet wrestling fan that jumps and marks when someone does something entertaining at that time...It needs to be a weekly thing in the ring, And i haven't seen it from either guys all i have seen is a bunch of decent work. in ADR defense he kinda new so he gets the past til the end of next year

Rain Man
06-24-2011, 06:54 PM
Anything can happen, I LOVE THAT!

blink
06-24-2011, 06:55 PM
I think he will win take " take the title" which will make way for wwe to bring in a new look belt

Never thought of that! I kinda hope that happens now! I hate the current wwe title

maar13
06-24-2011, 06:57 PM

Naaaaahh...but you sound like he is going to steal the title or something man, just chill. Believe me, Vince McMahon is no idiot, if he would see Punk leaving he won't allow anything negative to the title or the company in general. I won't say Punk is the most devoted guy in the WWE but the man is also no idiot, he is just playing with every single one of us, and by your words it is obviously working with you.

Not judging you, because it is going well with me too, he has me now seriously interested in the match.

I dont hate him at all i just dont like him hes not on my top 5. CM punk, Ryder, ADR is all in the same boat to me they have done a few good things and i can see why people are behind them right now but when it comes to me it takes more to win me over. Making a few funny videos wont cut it when,when it comes to you cutting promos u stink up the joint (Ryder)...Or cutting a few good promos and having a few decent matches (ADR)....or doing a good job at calling matches for a few weeks and then come back and feud with two of wwe top superstars and nothing much comes from it...(Cm punk) I guess im not like the typically internet wrestling fan that jumps and marks when someone does something entertaining at that time...It needs to be a weekly thing in the ring, And i haven't seen it from either guys all i have seen is a bunch of decent work. in ADR defense he kinda new so he gets the past til the end of next year

Sorry dude but you are the typical Internet fan, doesn't matter how much you try to deny it, actually we all are.

You can deny it all you want but like everyone else who says "I am not the typical internet fan", you have proven you are exactly that.

ihearvoices
06-24-2011, 06:58 PM
Hating the character=/=hating the guy

Remember its WWE. His potential is limited.

True to a point people hold onto the whole PG thing or it being WWE so they water down alot but if your talented your talented idc how water down WWE is you will find a way to shine and shine bright. Punk hasn't done that i cant even think of any feuds he has had that are memorable beside jeff and rey thats about it...this is the main reason im not impress by him and dont like Cm punk

ihearvoices
06-24-2011, 07:01 PM
Naaaaahh...but you sound like he is going to steal the title or something man, just chill. Believe me, Vince McMahon is no idiot, if he would see Punk leaving he won't allow anything negative to the title or the company in general. I won't say Punk is the most devoted guy in the WWE but the man is also no idiot, he is just playing with every single one of us, and by your words it is obviously working with you.

Not judging you, because it is going well with me too, he has me now seriously interested in the match.

True i will be buying the MITB PPV to see this match and the outcome of it and also to see if they will finally give my man R Truth or Kofi the Raw MITB briefcase and also give my man Cody the smackdown MITB briefcase

maar13
06-24-2011, 07:03 PM
True i will be buying the MITB PPV to see this match and the outcome of it and also to see if they will finally give my man R Truth or Kofi the Raw MITB briefcase and also give my man Cody the smackdown MITB briefcase

Good, could be? who knows, everyone watch for different reasons and those three in my view could become winners, that will be interesting too.

ihearvoices
06-24-2011, 07:09 PM
i hate being one of those attitude era marks,
but if CM Punk would have been around then, i honestly believe he would be even more liked.
he would have much more freedom to do/say what he wants.
feuds between him and stone cold/rock and others would have made for some great promos/matches.

Maybe he would but i can say the same about alot of superstars Cena(thuganomics) Randy(legend killer/viper) also ADR and truth all these guys IMO could hang with those guys in the Attitude era IMO their Characters fit perfect with what most Superstars Characters where

SilverGhost
06-24-2011, 07:10 PM
True to a point people hold onto the whole PG thing or it being WWE so they water down alot but if your talented your talented idc how water down WWE is you will find a way to shine and shine bright. Punk hasn't done that i cant even think of any feuds he has had that are memorable beside jeff and rey thats about it...this is the main reason im not impress by him and dont like Cm punk

You are being kinda unfair to Punk.

When he was used right, he wrestled good matches, won titles and people enjoyed that but recently he was underutilized. Austin and Heyman KNOWS the potential in Punk.

My guess is that you have placed a really high standard for Punk and didn't live up to your expectations but as for me and for others.....he is one of the best talents WWE has/had.

ihearvoices
06-24-2011, 07:20 PM
You are being kinda unfair to Punk.

When he was used right, he wrestled good matches, won titles and people enjoyed that but recently he was underutilized. Austin and Heyman KNOWS the potential in Punk.

My guess is that you have placed a really high standard for Punk and didn't live up to your expectations but as for me and for others.....he is one of the best talents WWE has/had.

I never try to discredit him i think he is talented but just not as much as people make him out to be in my eyes he just like Y2j has alot of talent but just will never be the face of the company he will always be between midcard and main event and IMO that how it should be. I just feel when it comes to CM punk and i know everyone will go crazy when i say this but when he wrestling guys in the midcard div. i feel he goes out and puts on some good matches but when he is in the main event div. his match are decent nothing great or memorable maybe its the guys he booked against or maybe not. All i know is this is something i see when i go back and watch his matches and then look at his recent matches.

Black Mass Reverend
06-24-2011, 07:36 PM
I never try to discredit him i think he is talented but just not as much as people make him out to be in my eyes he just like Y2j has alot of talent but just will never be the face of the company he will always be between midcard and main event and IMO that how it should be. I just feel when it comes to CM punk and i know everyone will go crazy when i say this but when he wrestling guys in the midcard div. i feel he goes out and puts on some good matches but when he is in the main event div. his match are decent nothing great or memorable maybe its the guys he booked against or maybe not. All i know is this is something i see when i go back and watch his matches and then look at his recent matches.

And you want to blame that on CM Punk?!? REALLY?!? Maybe it's because the only two guys always in the mainevent scene are your two favorite butt buddies Orton & Cena. Nothing against them as "entertainers", but CM Punk is clearly a better wrestler, and fuck it, he's a way better entertainer than either one of them. Now I'm going to go crawl back up CM Punk's ass where it's nice and warm lol. You go have fun watching those 5 star Orton & Cena matches.

p.s. Nevermind what I said earlier, fuck Randy Orton!

p.s.s. Y2J & CM Punk > Orton & Cena

ihearvoices
06-24-2011, 07:43 PM
And you want to blame that on CM Punk?!? REALLY?!? Maybe it's because the only two guys always in the mainevent scene are your two favorite butt buddies Orton & Cena. Nothing against them as "entertainers", but CM Punk is clearly a better wrestler, and fuck it, he's a way better entertainer than either one of them. Now I'm going to go crawl back up CM Punk's ass where it's nice and warm lol. You go have fun watching those 5 star Orton & Cena matches.

at the end of the day its two superstars in the ring with that being said Im done

StevenT8481
06-24-2011, 07:44 PM

^^^^^:) :) :) :)

dres1214
06-24-2011, 07:48 PM
I actually read this whole thread and giggled to myself.
Has anyone thought that maybe this is a new storyline? WWE getting a new belt? Punk is just taking time off to nourish his injuries? I think Punk has been underutilized for the past couple of years. Majority of the WWE roster has potential to be great and main event PPV or Televised shows, but WWE holds them back. The only ones that seem to be getting anywhere is Randy Orton and John Cena. Spare the BS of why they are the Top faces. If Ihearvoices is so upset and thinks Punk is stale, welcome to the reality of what the IWC thinks about Cena and Orton. You have your thoughts and opinions I respect that. No bashing from me, but clearly you can tell that your disgust with Punk will have a negative view on whats to come. Lets just wait and see what happens, don't believe the dirtsheets, don't believe in what some say about Punk and what they think because in the end only CM Punk knows. We can only assume and judge on whats to come.

Black Mass Reverend
06-24-2011, 08:06 PM
at the end of the day its two superstars in the ring with that being said Im done

Later boo boo <3

Johnny G
06-24-2011, 08:08 PM
Got an idea how about this Cm Punk win's the wwe title from Cena at Money in the Bank then the next night on Raw he comes out with the title and says how he beat cena last night and is now gonna walk away with the biggest prize in the wwe half way up the ramp cena's music hits and he comes out and beats the hell out of punk leaving him out cold in the middle of the ring then as cena is walking up th ramp the MITB Raw winner walks down the ramp with his briefcase and a referee and cashes in and pins punk winning the title stting up a feud with Cena over the wwe championship

any thoughts would be apreciated and before anyone says anything its like when punk cashed in for the first time after batista beat up edge when he was going to leave raw to go to smackdown with the world championship leaving raw without a champion

FaceOfSpades
06-24-2011, 08:19 PM
He probably resigned his contract already. Maybe not.

blink
06-24-2011, 08:31 PM

I think punk is probably the best heel in the E right now. Not so much in ring work wise which is good but not as captivating as everyone else here seems to think so. But his mic work is great. Gotta agree with the Ryder comment though. I don't care if he's got a YouTube show. The gimmick is still lame. Anyone says anything otherwise I'll call you a liar. I mean you can like him and his gimmick all you want. I'll just post LIAR! In all caps with many exclamation points. Cuz I'm douchey like that. Anyways, hate ryders gimmick. Not impressed with ring work. Think the IWC needs to get off his nuts. But as for punk, I want him to stay. He's a great heel. He's a great mic worker. Punk, please stay. Drop nexus. And be the arrogant Pompis ass that you are. I love that.

jonsimpson93
06-24-2011, 09:13 PM
This definitely wont happen. but personally i would like to see cena retain. then have miz win money in the bank, cash in on cena and win. After winning ADR can come out the next night on raw and demand a title shot; Truth could say that him not winning MITB is a conspiracy. As well as including the miz/riley story; and cena's rematch clause. This could lead to a huge championship scramble at summerslam between Miz, Cena, ADR, Riley, and Truth.

hope my point got across here clearly, but yeah if this were to happen this would make a great summerslam.

helmsley
06-24-2011, 09:20 PM
i think summerslam will be del rio (C) vs cena and orton(C) vs sheamus and someone will cash in on orton at ss

Kerrastone
06-24-2011, 11:36 PM
How do you guys know this isn't a storyline? Maybe he has already signed a contract extension but is taking a break? Maybe he will win and then he will come back a couple of months later and whoever is the champion of the New belt will be challenged by CM Punk? I'm not sure. Stop jumping the gun and saying he is going to leave.

Rich Cranium
06-24-2011, 11:40 PM
How do you guys know this isn't a storyline? Maybe he has already signed a contract extension but is taking a break? Maybe he will win and then he will come back a couple of months later and whoever is the champion of the New belt will be challenged by CM Punk? I'm not sure. Stop jumping the gun and saying he is going to leave.

I think he is pulling a Jericho, buying some time and then coming back rejuvenated.

maar13
06-24-2011, 11:59 PM
I actually read this whole thread and giggled to myself.
Has anyone thought that maybe this is a new storyline? WWE getting a new belt? Punk is just taking time off to nourish his injuries? I think Punk has been underutilized for the past couple of years. Majority of the WWE roster has potential to be great and main event PPV or Televised shows, but WWE holds them back. The only ones that seem to be getting anywhere is Randy Orton and John Cena. Spare the BS of why they are the Top faces. If Ihearvoices is so upset and thinks Punk is stale, welcome to the reality of what the IWC thinks about Cena and Orton. You have your thoughts and opinions I respect that. No bashing from me, but clearly you can tell that your disgust with Punk will have a negative view on whats to come. Lets just wait and see what happens, don't believe the dirtsheets, don't believe in what some say about Punk and what they think because in the end only CM Punk knows. We can only assume and judge on whats to come.

Come on man, did you really read the whole think? If you had, I mentioned the argument of the storyline like 5 pages ago, and that none of us can say what is going on at all right now so take it easy :)

RomanFlare
06-25-2011, 02:27 PM
hope my point got across here clearly, but yeah if this were to happen this would make a great summerslam.

Dude, your signature made me laugh my firm ass off.

Johnny G
06-26-2011, 12:58 PM
This definitely wont happen. but personally i would like to see cena retain. then have miz win money in the bank, cash in on cena and win. After winning ADR can come out the next night on raw and demand a title shot; Truth could say that him not winning MITB is a conspiracy. As well as including the miz/riley story; and cena's rematch clause. This could lead to a huge championship scramble at summerslam between Miz, Cena, ADR, Riley, and Truth.

actually would set up a decent match

LMPunker
06-26-2011, 06:39 PM
Anything can happen, I LOVE THAT!

amen im not trying to predict or make a call im gonna do something i havent done for 11 years sit on my ass let the action unfold and what will be will be because i have this feeling that at 4am on july 18th(cos we're ahead in the uk) when money in the bank is all said and done the smoke has cleared there will be goosebumps on my goosebumps the hairs on my neck(and back :p) will be standing on edge i'll be applauding not just cm punk but the man phillip jack brooks for busting his ass in the ring wherever he started the show or the main event gave everything he had with the hope(not that it really mattes)thats its not the last time hes in a wwe ring and who knows maybe just maybe for one second punk will get his pat on the back and for one day or ten minutes all will be right with this world

CM_Punk.
06-28-2011, 09:28 AM
Think about it! It is in Punk's hometown, Its already a smarky city and they hate Cena also its Punks last match.

Cena will be in for a very rough night and will be lucky to leave alive.

Snair
06-28-2011, 09:41 AM
All I can say is its times like this that you are proud to be a wrestling fan.

AOF666
06-28-2011, 09:54 AM
Still won't change things!

ELNIOJR
06-28-2011, 10:03 AM
Let's Celebrate Then...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtlzMgdFwSM

jordan1995
06-28-2011, 10:07 AM
love to see cena get bood but it was like osama had walked into the Manhattan centre cena wont ever get that type of heat again unless he personally pays a visit to me :)

ut11smithcor
06-28-2011, 10:19 AM
Omg Punk reminds me of Jericho. just listen to him without watching.

LMPunker
06-28-2011, 10:19 AM
cena should be used to he faced rvd at the hammerstein ball room infront of the rabid ecw fans faced edge in toronto in tlc match but think this may trump it because cena traditionally gets booed by the chicago crowd see wrestlemania 22 for detailsand the fact that hes facing cm punk for the wwe championship in punks last night in wwe should be an awesome atomasphere and i havent been this amped up for a pay per view in years weather punkswins loses or draws

MinistryOfDarkness
06-28-2011, 10:35 AM
Definately going to be a big night for WWE, regardless of what happens. Buyrates for this will go through the roof IMO.

World B. Free
06-28-2011, 10:36 AM
Hopefully the WWE doesn't screw this up because its really starting to get good!!!

SilverGhost
06-28-2011, 11:04 AM
Thank you Punk for making wrestling interesting.

Ruthless_Aggression
06-28-2011, 11:21 AM
Eh, Cena upped his game at ONS 2006, so maybe getting jeered brings out the best in him. If he can have a good match with RVD, he sure as hell can do it with CM Punk.

sincara
06-28-2011, 12:01 PM
cena booed :)

Lamar8902
06-28-2011, 01:33 PM
That's the reason for the promo/storyline they want controversy remember Vince get off on that whatever makes people buy the ppv and watch raw more

jordan1995
06-28-2011, 02:38 PM
he sucks ;)

Automatic
06-28-2011, 02:50 PM
I don't think so.

eboy
06-28-2011, 02:58 PM
ha cant wait to see Cena get booed out of the City

last night Punk broke down Barriers ROH Was mentioned on National/Worldwide TV hope people Run that through Bing

it was also the two fingers that IWC has wanted to put in VKM face for years

Pumpkinhead
06-28-2011, 03:07 PM
I'm not so sure he will get booed the hell out the place, but I expect the majority supporting Punk

LMPunker
06-28-2011, 05:13 PM
austin aries got booed like crazy during the match with at death before dishonor 3 and austin aries is awesome

WWTNA Mark
06-28-2011, 05:15 PM
ha cant wait to see Cena get booed out of the City

last night Punk broke down Barriers ROH Was mentioned on National/Worldwide TV hope people Run that through Bing

it was also the two fingers that IWC has wanted to put in VKM face for years

The IWC has fingers? I thought they only had mouths for bitching? :p

K-Jammin
06-28-2011, 05:17 PM
I can't imagion Cena having more heat than what he had at ECW ONS, if he does then god help the guy.

Y2J___Y2J
06-28-2011, 05:35 PM
I hope its like ONS or even Unfirgiven 06 against Edge in Toronto..

willos19991
07-01-2011, 06:50 PM
now i have been hearing how everyone think cm punk promo was awesome, but thats the past lets talk about the future,
i just want to know what you guys think whats going to actually happen, some say there is going to be a screw finish, other say there is going to be a money in the bank cash in so answer the questions and lets see what is that the iwc want to see happen
1.what happens pre match?
2.who do you think is going to win?
3.how is he going to win?
4.what happens post match?

Kiss My Ass Club Member
07-01-2011, 07:57 PM
We already discussed this ...But now Im thinking punk is gunna loose cuz I think theyre gunna let Del Rio take the title from Cena at Summer Slam. . Hes gunna tap out to the STF. He will go away for a while but when Punk comes back he should do an invasion angle like if he still dosent have a new contract. He should come back with Cabana and maybe a couple more indy wrestlers. Paul Heyman should be their manager.

blink
07-02-2011, 01:37 AM
I'm still thinking punk will win. I still think he's already resigned and they're keeping it hush hush till after mitb. I just don't see Vince pushing a star this hard just for him to leave! I think he'll cheat to win then get cashed in on and lose it. Then take time off. Like a couple months and then come back and rule the show! I don't think punk should take time off though cuz he is quite the hot topic ATM and needs to keep this momentum going. Could ride it to some big stuff.

On a side note I hope swagger wins a briefcase again! He's being overlooked and it's a travesty!

Lucha_Libre
07-02-2011, 02:36 AM
Possible Spoiler

After what happened on next week's raw it's a lot more obivous who will win

Kashdinero
07-02-2011, 03:46 AM
This whole storyline is eerily similar to Punk's RoH exit. He won the RoH world title in his "last match" before he went to New York. The reaction was off the charts, as no-one believed Punk had a chance against Austin Aries. Punk then cut a sick promo about how he was going to take the title to WWE, and some fans were actually caught up in the moment so much, that they believed they had been screwed by the Straight Edge Warrior, and the RoH world title had been taken hostage.

Punk defended the title four times before dropping it to James Gibson (Jamie Noble) in a fatal four way about two months later.

Could the similarities with this RoH storyline continue after MITB? I sure hope so.

HeelTurn
07-02-2011, 05:00 AM
This whole storyline is eerily similar to Punk's RoH exit. He won the RoH world title in his "last match" before he went to New York. The reaction was off the charts, as no-one believed Punk had a chance against Austin Aries. Punk then cut a sick promo about how he was going to take the title to WWE, and some fans were actually caught up in the moment so much, that they believed they had been screwed by the Straight Edge Warrior, and the RoH world title had been taken hostage.

Punk defended the title four times before dropping it to James Gibson (Jamie Noble) in a fatal four way about two months later.

Could the similarities with this RoH storyline continue after MITB? I sure hope so.

I remember that, it was about the time I started watching ROH. Would love to see something like that happen again, afterall a lot of WWE fans wouldnt have seen it in ROH, and it would be a nice nod to long term Punk fans.

jordan1995
07-02-2011, 05:11 AM
I remember that, it was about the time I started watching ROH. Would love to see something like that happen again, afterall a lot of WWE fans wouldnt have seen it in ROH, and it would be a nice nod to long term Punk fans.

yeah it would be awsome ... the reaction would be great in Chicago if he won and would love to see punk in a place were wrestling really does matter like roh

HeelTurn
07-02-2011, 05:16 AM
yeah it would be awsome ... the reaction would be great in Chicago if he won and would love to see punk in a place were wrestling really does matter like roh

Imagine the fans if he loses in his hometown to Cena.

jordan1995
07-02-2011, 05:37 AM
Imagine the fans if he loses in his hometown to Cena.

haha RIOT ;)

PureMetalftw!
07-02-2011, 06:28 AM
haha RIOT ;)

how good would it be if money in the bank went off the air and all you see is chairs and rubbish flying in the ring ;)