PDA

View Full Version : 2011 WWE Money In The Bank Discussion Thread

helmsley
06-22-2011, 11:23 PM
Well money in the bank ppv is next so that means we have two money in the bank winners:

from smackdown i think it will be either barret, sheamus, or daniel bryan

for raw i think it will be r truth, riley, del rio

who do you think will win??? and when do you think they will cash in??

personally i would love to see del rio winning it and cashing the same night after punks wins the title, this meaning punk will take his break with one more championship run and del rio finally reaches his destiny.

and i would like to se barret cashing in after a tlc match in summerslam between orton and christian, beating orton after the match

StevenT8481
06-22-2011, 11:47 PM
Raw.....Alex Riley.
Sometime in the fall. He will hold onto the case for awhile much like Miz did.
I think they will try to continue the Miz/Riley feud thru at least SummerSlam

Smackdown....Wade Barrett.
I can see Wade cashing in quickly. Maybe right after SummerSlam.
They need a mix up on Smackdown....personally...i'm tired of the Orton/Christian stuff.
We have seen it WAY too many times with almost zero change in it.

monctonvike
06-22-2011, 11:49 PM
adr or rtruth will win it but i think truth an jomo have summerslam written all over them

SESAfro
06-23-2011, 12:08 AM
Being optimistic, I'll say Drew McIntyre and Cody Rhodes.

ihearvoices
06-23-2011, 12:11 AM
R truth- right before RR

Cody Rhodes- Night of SS

RomanFlare
06-23-2011, 12:12 AM
As weird as it seems, I think they had Kofi drop the title so he could win the Raw MITB without holding the midcard title (like Miz did last year). But that's my own personal opinion of what the 'E will do.

Parrot_on_ROIDS
06-23-2011, 12:16 AM
has a face ever won mitb?

Viper
06-23-2011, 12:25 AM

Yes. CM Punk won it from Edge in 2008.

Viper
06-23-2011, 12:26 AM
who do you think will win the money in the bank?

"The Masterpiece" Chris Masters

HolyJose2391
06-23-2011, 12:27 AM

Punk won hia first MITB as a face and Kane was a face last year when he won it

HolyJose2391
06-23-2011, 12:28 AM
"The Masterpiece" Chris Masters

that's being REALLY and I mean REALLY optimistic haha

ihearvoices
06-23-2011, 12:31 AM
As weird as it seems, I think they had Kofi drop the title so he could win the Raw MITB without holding the midcard title (like Miz did last year). But that's my own personal opinion of what the 'E will do.

I would love to see Kofi win it and get the belt but knowing how things work the chances of him being given a real push is real low seems like they want to drag is feud with Ziggler over into MITB

samehhh
06-23-2011, 12:55 AM
from raw i hope Drew McIntyre will win but its gonna be del rio with the money in the bank briefcase

from smackdown i will go with Wade Barrett

Russo swerve
06-23-2011, 12:57 AM

Rvd won the first one

SDR
06-23-2011, 01:14 AM
RAW - Daniel Bryan, cashes in right after Punk wins the title - BANG!

SmackDown - How many people want to see Orton vs Rhodes at SummerSlam?

RomanFlare
06-23-2011, 01:18 AM
RAW - Daniel Bryan, cashes in right after Punk wins the title - BANG!

SmackDown - How many people want to see Orton vs Rhodes at SummerSlam?

I think Daniel Bryan is on Smackdown since he keeps tagging with Sin Cara. I'd watch Orton vs Rhodes though. I doubt Rhodes would go the RVD route and announce it, though.

VanHooliganX
06-23-2011, 01:18 AM
I'd like to see someone that no-one expected to win, a low-carder that will then use it as a push until he cashes it in.

For smackdown: Cody Rhodes or Wade.
For raw: Probably Del Rio. Imagine winning the Royal Rumble and MOTB in the same year. It would be a great stat for anyone to have. Although I can see someone like R-Truth or Mysterio winning.

But we all secretly know Zack Ryder will win and get his push from this anyway right....right!?

Incubus_99
06-23-2011, 01:32 AM
Punk won hia first MITB as a face

Actually Punk won both the MITB as a Face...the second time arnd he cashed in on Jeff Hardy which led to his Heel turn...

LMPunker
06-23-2011, 01:41 AM
Rvd won the first one

no he didnt edge won the first unless you meant he was the first face to win it i cody rhodes winning the smackdown one and rtruth will win the raw one

Theunderdog
06-23-2011, 02:15 AM
Rght I personally think Jomo gonna win raw mitb , maybe feud with truth, truth might challenge Jomo for the briefcase , like Jomo did with truth no. 1 contender space, don't know if it would be allowed!! Rhodes Is gonna win the smackdown mitb IMO , which could set up something great for him an orton what with Rhodes gimmick and dibiase backing, do yeah possibilities

MinistryOfDarkness
06-23-2011, 02:29 AM
I would LIKE to see R Truth win Raw's MITB, and Barrett win Smackdown's MITB, but I THINK Del Rio will win Raw's MITB, and Rhodes will win Smackdown's MITB.

TheRockerGother
06-23-2011, 02:33 AM
I see Del Rio winning the RAW one and cashing it in the same night I think Cena will win and Punk will ''go out with style'' and beat the hell out of Cena leading to Del Rio cashing it in but then again how the hell is he gonna make Cena tap out is another question.
The Smackdown winner would most likely be Wade Barrett seems to be the only guy in my head to win it and I see him cashing it in on Orton or Christian (if Christian ever wins it back) and basically make Christian even more pissed and say he was robbed again right after he won the belt back.

Moe21
06-23-2011, 03:06 AM
I think Punk is going to actually lose his match. I wouldnt think the Vince would have him win then all of a sudden lose to the winner of the money in the bank match. It would be way to obvious and imo dumb. Truth wins Raw and Barrett wins smackdown.

ITHINKIMHIGH
06-23-2011, 03:12 AM
the bellas?

ihearvoices
06-23-2011, 03:27 AM
Rght I personally think Jomo gonna win raw mitb , maybe feud with truth, truth might challenge Jomo for the briefcase , like Jomo did with truth no. 1 contender space, don't know if it would be allowed!! Rhodes Is gonna win the smackdown mitb IMO , which could set up something great for him an orton what with Rhodes gimmick and dibiase backing, do yeah possibilities

yeah its allow remember what happen to Mr.Kennedy?

Kashdinero
06-23-2011, 03:29 AM
I'd like to see Truth win it, but at the same time I'd like to see Truth win the WWE title sooner rather than later, and I'd like to see BOTH of this years winners hold on to the title for a while before they Kash in.

Raw: Kofi... With a change of attitude along the way, and a full on heel turn when he cashes it in.

SD: Cody. He's become the best potential main eventer on that show. He's not quite there, but MITB would push him in to top tier status in weeks.

Enforcer23
06-23-2011, 03:35 AM
umm do we even know whos ganna be in it???????

ihearvoices
06-23-2011, 03:55 AM

Nope but guessing starting this coming Raw they will be having matches to determine who is in the match

TheBeardOfZeus
06-23-2011, 04:05 AM
I'll go for R-Truth winning the RAW one, then losing when he cashes in, adding to the conspiracy.

And Rhodes for the SmackDown chance, and him cashing in as soon as Orton is weak. As well as this pushing Rhodes well, but you could easily start a trend that Orton hates the MITB concept, and that next year possibly he takes out whoever wins.

tad locust
06-23-2011, 04:07 AM
I think Riley should win the RAW one.He's extremely over with the crowd and decent in the ring.I think Creative should roll the dice and quickly make him a main eventer.I think Barrett Should win the Smackdown one.He's a great heel and deserves another main event push.I also think JoMo or Rhodes should win.They deserve main event pushes.

Enforcer23
06-23-2011, 04:55 AM
Nope but guessing starting this coming Raw they will be having matches to determine who is in the match

well ill guess when they announce hehe

K-Jammin
06-23-2011, 05:27 AM
I want Barrett to win the SD one and Riley to win the RAW one. I know lots of people will say Riley doesn't deserve it yet but so what, i like him :)

Tommy Thunder
06-23-2011, 05:38 AM
Raw MIT = Alberto Del Rio.
Smackdown = Barrett or Sheamus.

Heels Have More Fun
06-23-2011, 06:15 AM
Raw: HHH
Smackdown: Undertaker

In all seriousness though, Del Rio and Rhodes or Sheamus seem to be the most likely candidates.

alexrules01
06-23-2011, 06:17 AM
RAW: Zack Ryder. I can see Zack Ryder sitting on top of the ladder, with the MITBB and holding up LI saying WOO WOO WOO, YOU KNOW IT
Plus WWE pushing Bourne for this match, he will have an amazing outing

Smackdown: On the night, someone is out 'injured' so theres a gap, and the mystery participant and winner is... Chris Jericho

Viper
06-23-2011, 06:21 AM

yes. evan bourne will have to be in it because they need the match to be exciting & he's can throw all these flashy moves to make the match stand out. chris masters should be in it because he needs some real tv time. that's all i can think of right now :p

Would like to see Sin Cara, Yoshi Tatsu, Jack Swagger be in it.

ren
06-23-2011, 06:23 AM
From current RAW roster I see only Del Rio or R-Truth winning.
From SD! - Rhodes, Barret.

Fatality
06-23-2011, 06:28 AM
from raw i hope Drew McIntyre will win but its gonna be del rio with the money in the bank briefcase

It is his destiny, but you already know that!

Enforcer23
06-23-2011, 06:37 AM
you know i think anyone winning it would make me happy

Gameover
06-23-2011, 06:41 AM
Smackdown - CODY RHODES, cause he is awesome.
Raw - I really hope John Morrison, but I think R-Truth or Alberto Del Rio.. Mysterio is the underdog as always. :P

blink
06-23-2011, 07:26 AM
I beliieve that one of them will be won by THE ANIMAL! .....no not Batista. George Steele!

I think if jomo is back in time he'll definitely win raws. Either him or miz will so hell finally get back into the title scene. On smackdown I'd probably say shamus.... I'd love to see the high cross from the top of a ladder! Maybe even Kane again. Or maybe even taka michinoku... Indeed.

Goldust22
06-23-2011, 07:27 AM
I'd like to see someone that no-one expected to win, a low-carder that will then use it as a push until he cashes it in.

For smackdown: Cody Rhodes or Wade.
For raw: Probably Del Rio. Imagine winning the Royal Rumble and MOTB in the same year. It would be a great stat for anyone to have. Although I can see someone like R-Truth or Mysterio winning.

But we all secretly know Zack Ryder will win and get his push from this anyway right....right!?

I was thinking Zack Ryder might win it. If he wins and prooves himself to the management that he can perform with the main eventers let him win the title but if he dosent make him be the first who cashes in and dosent win the title.

Its win, win really Zack Ryder gets a chance and the fans get to see Zack Ryder in a real match and if he dosent meet expections have him lose the cash in chance.

Anyway from Smackdown it more then likely will be Sheamus or Barret. Cud even try for that new guy with the Great Khali

MrzigglesFTW!
06-23-2011, 07:48 AM
Who would you like to see in the smackdown/raw money in the bank matches?.
There's probably already a thread about this.. but i haven't seen it yet so i thought i should just fire one up.

Thought's

Y2J___Y2J
06-23-2011, 07:51 AM
Smackdown : I'm hoping for a Rhodes win..!!!
Raw: REALLY REALLY hoping for a major upset and that Bourne comes out on top..! Just can't see it happening though

Fatality
06-23-2011, 08:07 AM
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?7229-money-in-the-bank-winners

There is one where people are guessing the winners

MrzigglesFTW!
06-23-2011, 08:09 AM
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?7229-money-in-the-bank-winners

There is one where people are guessing the winners

thankyou:)

Tommy Thunder
06-23-2011, 08:22 AM
I'll comment here, but this thread will probably be merged with the other one when the mods spot it.

Here are the guys that I think will be in the 2 respective matches (providing that it's 8 participants each):

RAW

Alberto Del Rio, Alex Riley, R-Truth, The Miz, Evan Bourne, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston, Rey Mysterio.

Smackdown

Sheamus, Wade Barrett, Mark Henry, Kane, Daniel Bryan, Sin Cara, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase.

Tai Night
06-23-2011, 08:38 AM
Raw I am hoping for Truth, Kofi or Even. I don't see the big hype on Del Rio and I think the Big Show and him are still going to be feuding by MITB.

Smackdown I would say Wade or Cody. I would like to see Cody and Randy go at it, would make a good show.

Marx
06-23-2011, 08:53 AM
I'd freak out if Shelton Benjamin returned. I would love to see Benjamin feud with the likes of Ziggler, Rhodes, etc.

And yes, I know it's not gonna happen.

Goldust22
06-23-2011, 09:38 AM
Raw has to have Del Rio, The Miz, R-Truth and Alex Riley so 100% sure they will be in it. If its only 6 then Rey Mysterio and Zack Ryder. If Eight then Big Show and Kofi Kingston.

Smackdown Wade, Sheamus, Kane, Sin Cara, Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan, The guy whos currently with Great Khali (Jindhal Something) and Mark Henry but i hope not.

Goldust22
06-23-2011, 09:40 AM
Wud be quite interesting though if a member of Nexus wins MITB and goes on to beat CM Punk for the Title. (only way i see Nexus still being here next month)

sincara
06-23-2011, 09:42 AM
raw= bourne kofi rey miz adr ari swagger dolph
sd= rhodes dibiase sincara danielson khali kane mahal zeke

sincara
06-23-2011, 09:46 AM
raw=- adr
sd=- rhodes

Johnny G
06-23-2011, 09:56 AM
Would love to c either Evan Bourne or John Morrison win the raw Mitb
and Cody Rhodes the Smackdown Mitb

VKM
06-23-2011, 10:53 AM
Smackdown - Wade Barrett

RAW - Alberto Del Rio

If John Cena retains the title from Punk, I can see Alberto cashing in the title on the same night. Something tells me that John Cena will be the first champion to retain his title against a person who cashed in the breifcase. Something just tells me this because he's supercena.

VKM
06-23-2011, 11:06 AM
This year's Money In the Bank matches won't be as exciting as last years. Last year, you had Edge, Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, The Miz, Ted Dibiase, Even Bourne, John Morrison, and Mark Henry for RAW. This year for RAW will more than likely be The Miz, Alex Riley, Evan Bourne, John Morrison, R Truth, Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, and Kofi Kingston. The only people I can see winning is Alberto Del Rio just becuase WWE is pushing him to the moon. I don't really see what others see in him though. And as for John Morrison, he might win as well but in my eyes, he's still not world title material. He's too green. And i doubt that the WWE will let R Truth win it. He should because he's more over than all of those superstars.

Snair
06-23-2011, 11:42 AM
This year's Money In the Bank matches won't be as exciting as last years. Last year, you had Edge, Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, The Miz, Ted Dibiase, Even Bourne, John Morrison, and Mark Henry for RAW. This year for RAW will more than likely be The Miz, Alex Riley, Evan Bourne, John Morrison, R Truth, Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, and Kofi Kingston. The only people I can see winning is Alberto Del Rio just becuase WWE is pushing him to the moon. I don't really see what others see in him though. And as for John Morrison, he might win as well but in my eyes, he's still not world title material. He's too green. And i doubt that the WWE will let R Truth win it. He should because he's more over than all of those superstars.

For me the things worth remembering from last years Raw MITB was the RKO to Jericho and Miz winning, other than that it was quite boring.But then again its just my opinion.

printz1224
06-23-2011, 11:55 AM
I'm really hoping Jomo's back in time and wins it for Raw.

As for smackdown, gotta go with either Rhodes or Bryan.

Daffy Duck's Finest
06-23-2011, 12:06 PM
Raw- More than likely going to be ADR, and let him win it the same night. This will lead to a rematch at Summerslam vs Cena
Smackdown - It just feels as if a Cody Rhodes/ Orton feud is on it's way...

OUTSIDE BET - I like Swagger's chances.... people will say that Bourne is getting a push, but Swagger has been in some high profile matches recently, and he is in dire need of some more credibility. Maybe being a 2 time MITB winner could do that... a little bit like what they did for Punk (Although he was already more established by the time he won his second one)

thejman93
06-23-2011, 12:11 PM
RAW: ADR, Jomo (if he's back), and Miz are the frontrunners IMO.

Smackdown: Sheamus, Cody, or (my personal favorite option) Barrett.

Viper
06-23-2011, 12:14 PM
would love to see evan bourne, yoshi tatsu, chris masters, tyler reks, tyson kidd or jack swagger be in the money in the bank ladder match.

Tommy Thunder
06-23-2011, 12:22 PM
RAW: ADR, Jomo (if he's back), and Miz are the frontrunners IMO.

Smackdown: Sheamus, Cody, or (my personal favorite option) Barrett.

I agree with this. If John Morrison is back and in the match, then he must win. There will be a big ovation for Morrison if he's in there and he'll have the crowd behind him. It'll be stupid not to use that momentum and have him win it. But honestly, I don't think he'll be back. ADR is the clear favorite IMO.

I think Sheamus and Barrett are the Smackdown favorites. Barrett ftw for me.

Rilla
06-23-2011, 12:35 PM
To be honest:

SD - Wade wins, if not him, Sheamus. However, this only occurs if Christian loses, for the most part. As SD has no faces. Cody, is the dark horse, as well as DB

Raw: Evan isn't winning. Him and Kofi, are there for high spots. JoMo is there for spots as well, but he would be a fav. to win, if Vince liked him. Del wins this, RR AND MITB + beating either Punk or Cena. Punk isn't walking out with the belt. Cena has been working hurt.

Now, a dream MITB would be

Kofi
JoMo
Benjamin
Evan
Christian
Rey
DB
Swagger
Ziggles

In that, you have a walking Highlight reel, with Ziggles or a really built up Swagger, winning

spidercentz
06-23-2011, 12:55 PM
Raw: Alex Riley or (but hopefully not) R-Truth
My choice: Drew McIntyre

Smackdown: Wade Barrett
My choice: Cody Rhodes

Tai Night
06-23-2011, 01:05 PM
I still say Truth, rather you like him on not he is one of the best Heels on Raw. Though ADR is an okay Heel, he doesn't get as much heat as Truth nor is he as over. I just can't get behind this dude because his is not interesting to me at all. If someone didn't bring it up in the forums, I would even remember him winning the Royal Rumble, The Biggest one there ever was.

Jomo is as VKM said, not champ ready. I like the guy and was pulling for him in the Elimination Chamber match but I see him as a Jeff Hardy. If WWE want to change something up, let Truth get the MITB and go on to win, seeing as he can run with the ball once it is giving to him.

cubco
06-23-2011, 01:31 PM
i think i would keep riley and miz out of the match, so they can have another match. they need to fill the rest of the card up.
i would put ryder into the mitb to fill rileys place and mcintrye to fill mizs position.

sd winner - i want it to be Cody Rhodes
raw winner - id love it to be Ryder, but im thinking it will be Del Rio

jordan1995
06-23-2011, 01:37 PM
i would love to see cody win one of them and del rio the other ..if only ryder could be in the match

Johnny G
06-23-2011, 03:12 PM
I Really don't see why wwe is pushing Alberto Del Rio on us so much i hate the guy he ain't got the wrestling talent or the mic skills to be the wwe champion or world champion if a heel has to win the Raw MITB match give it to R-Truth he's been given a shot to Run with the ball and he's doing it well gotta be the best heel in the company or an wrestling company at the minute

Johnny G
06-23-2011, 03:20 PM
Raw MITB

Evan Bourne
John Morrison
Alberto Del Rio
R-Truth
Kofi Kingston
Dolph Ziggler
Rey Mysterio

Smackdown MITB

Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
Ted Dibiase Jr.
Wade Barrett
Ezekiel Jackson
Sin Cara
Kane

SilverGhost
06-23-2011, 03:25 PM
RAW MITB winner- a surprise win! Daniel Bryan!

Smackdown MITB winner- Wade Barrett

jordan1995
06-23-2011, 03:26 PM
I Really don't see why wwe is pushing Alberto Del Rio on us so much i hate the guy he ain't got the wrestling talent or the mic skills to be the wwe champion or world champion if a heel has to win the Raw MITB match give it to R-Truth he's been given a shot to Run with the ball and he's doing it well gotta be the best heel in the company or an wrestling company at the minute

well m8 ur quit wrong there ...del rios mic skills are great and his in ring ability is decent ....... and mic skills are needed over wrestling ability

Rokudo
06-23-2011, 03:31 PM
I think Del Rio and Wade will win.
ADR - his feud with Show is most likely over, since he is feuding with Mark Henry now and since it was reported that creative wants him to go against Cena at SS, most likely he will win and cash it on Cena/Punk the same night.
Wade - he hasn't had a decent feud since Corre's first weeks vs Show and since there is nothing for him now, I guess he will win. His also has some history with Randy.

Personally, I'd like to see Cody win RR and face Randy at 'Mania. it'd be far more epic then at SS.

lykkekage
06-23-2011, 03:38 PM
RAW

Alberto Del Rio
The Miz
Rey Mysterio
Evan Bourne
Dolph Ziggler
Kofi Kingston
Alex Riley
R-Truth

(To those saying John Morrison .. He is still injured)

Smackdown

Sheamus
Wade Barrett
Cody Rhodes
Sin Cara
Daniel Bryan
Ted DiBiase
Jinder Mahal
Ezekiel Jackson

thisiswrestling
06-23-2011, 05:27 PM
Raw: Alberto Del Rio, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Jack Swagger, Drew McIntyre, Dolph Ziggler, R-Truth, Chris Masters

Smackdown: Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan, Ted DiBiase, Wade Barret, Sin Cara, Ezekiel Jackson, Sheamus, Mark Henry

I'd love to see Morrison, but I don't see him coming back until close to SummerSlam. Or maybe he'll cost Truth the match.

the-rocks-stunner
06-23-2011, 05:45 PM
Raw:
Evan Bourne
John Morrison
Alberto Del-Rio
Kofi Kingston
Big Show
Rey Mysterio
Drew Mcyintrye
Jack Swagger

Smackdown:
Sin Cara
Ted DiBiase
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
Sheamus
Kane
Jinder Mahal
Johnny Curtis

tad locust
06-23-2011, 05:52 PM
RAW
ADR
JoMo
Truth
Bourne
Mysterio
Miz
Riley
Ziggler

Smackdown
Sin Cara
Cody Rhodes
Jinder Mahal
Kane
Sheamas
Daniel Bryan
Wade Barrett
Ezeikial Jackson

K-Jammin
06-23-2011, 06:22 PM
SD:

Barrett
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Daniel Bryan
Cody Rhodes
Ezekiel Jackson
Kane
Jinder Mahal

RAW:

Rey Mysterio
Alberto Del Rio
Jack Swagger
Kofi Kingston
R-Truth
The Miz
Alex Riley
Evan Bourne or Dolph Ziggler

AOF666
06-23-2011, 07:22 PM
I think it depends on who win the matches, if Cena wins, a heel will win money in the bank. If thats a big if maybe a face will win. Samething with smackdown.

blink
06-23-2011, 07:43 PM
Do we even know if Morrison will be healthy enough to compete at mitb? I think with truth crushing his head like he did kinda writes him off for a good while

The Sneakiness
06-23-2011, 07:52 PM
RAW

Bourne
Ziggler
ADR
Kingston
Truth
Miz
Riley
Swagger

SD
Bryan
Sin Cara
Henry
Sheamus
Rhodes
Jackson
Dibiase
Christian (have a feeling that if he loses to Orton again he'll find his way into the match)

Dude573
06-24-2011, 09:05 AM
S.D.
Wade, Ezekiel, Jinder, Cody, Kane, Mark Henry, Sheamus and probably something stupid like Hornswoggle. (Not Sin Cara because they want him undefeated for a while, and I doubt he would win mitb).

Raw.
Mayson Ryan, Swagger, Bourne, Kofi, Ziggler, Riley and HOPEFULLY!!!! Drew Mcintyre. (I don't know if Morrison will be back from injury)

xAzureSkye
06-24-2011, 09:30 AM
This year's Money In the Bank matches won't be as exciting as last years. Last year, you had Edge, Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, The Miz, Ted Dibiase, Even Bourne, John Morrison, and Mark Henry for RAW. This year for RAW will more than likely be The Miz, Alex Riley, Evan Bourne, John Morrison, R Truth, Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, and Kofi Kingston

Agreed, btw, AJ looks scary hairy in your sig lmao

The_Awesome_One
06-30-2011, 09:35 AM
CM Punk V Cena
Punk wins takes the title cena is 'fired' (given time off) takes the title with him new wwe title introduced or maybe the world heavywieght becomes cross brand for a while until maybe someone uses money in the bank to 'force' punk to come back and defend the title.

Randy Orton V Christian
Christian wins only to have another shockingly short title reign thanks to however wins the smackdown money in the bank

as for the raw money inthe bank match I have never been good at predicting these so I'll just do some pros and cons for each guy:

Rey Mysterio
Pro: I heard he is leaving soon and winning the MITB is one of the few things he hasnt achieved
Con: The MITB is usually used to help superstars breakout and well Rey doesnt need it

Kofi Kingston
Pro: extremely talented but has been buried so much he knows what the earths core looks like and he has provided some classic moments in these matches
Con: seems tohave absolutely no mic skill but I don't think I have ever seen him cut a promo so I'm not sure so I don't know if he would be able to pull of a world title reign

Alex Riley
Pro: He has risen at an incredible rate ever since leaving the Miz and the crowd seems to love him
Con: way to soon he has only been a full time competater about 1 month and I'm unsure if the crowd is really pro Riley or just Anti-Miz

Evan Bourne
Pro: Extremely talented and his moveset suits this kind of a match making him the favourate on paper
Con: never seen him cut a promo, I don't even know what his gimmick is and he seems to be abit injury prone

Alberto Del Rio
Pro: He has risen to the top really fast winning he royal rumble and headlining wrestlemania in his first year and seems 'destined' to be world champ soon winning then cashing in on his long time rival christian would be a nice touch
Con: He already has the number one contenders spot and seems to much an obvious winner to me

The Miz
Pro: won last year so he has the tools to do so and had a respectable title reign
Con: do they really want him to win it twice in a row, with riley in the match as well this is probably a filler to give their rivalry a break, he only recently last the title and doesnt need it back yet

R-Truth
Pro: has been on the rise as of late and is bannging on the glass ceiling he needs a title reign to truely secure his spot in the main event picture
Con: When punk leaves Raw will be in need of a top heel and Im not sure if he has what it takes mic wise yeah he can draw the heat from the audience but he just spouts nonsense and never really gets his point across

Jack Swagger
Pro: he is a beast and has won it before
Con:I hate to say something like this should hold someone back but his lisp makes him into a bit of a laughing stock, his last title reign was a joke all he had was a bland storyline that involed Big Show punching him in the face every week

helmsley
06-30-2011, 11:15 AM
i think truth or del rio wil win mitb , christian will win and cena will win

ut11smithcor
06-30-2011, 01:27 PM
Just wanted to get a thread about this started, MITB is coming soon and I can honestly say its the most looked forward to card of the year for me, Punk's situation in itself makes the whole PPV have an on edge kind of feeling.
Then theres the RAW & Smackdown MITB matches which I honestly dont know who i want to win either one, they both have great potential for each match. Theres names like Gabriel, Barrett, Truth, Miz, Riley, Del Rio, Sin Cara, Rhodes, & Bourne. Anything could happen, what do you guys think?

Rilla
06-30-2011, 01:46 PM
Just wanted to get a thread about this started, MITB is coming soon and I can honestly say its the most looked forward to card of the year for me, Punk's situation in itself makes the whole PPV have an on edge kind of feeling.
Then theres the RAW & Smackdown MITB matches which I honestly dont know who i want to win either one, they both have great potential for each match. Theres names like Gabriel, Barrett, Truth, Miz, Riley, Del Rio, Sin Cara, Rhodes, & Bourne. Anything could happen, what do you guys think?

To be quite honest

for the SD MITB, Justin/Slater should be in a 3-way tag match with the champs and the Uso's.

But, I think Wade will win so he can be pushed to the ME. If not Cody.

CMRyder
06-30-2011, 02:11 PM
I'm not really looking forward to either MITB match, they may be great matches, probably at least 1 of them will be match of the night, but its just how they threw the names in the matches. It doesn't make any sense. Why in the blue hell are Slater and Justin in the match? Havent they lost to the Usos several times? Shouldn't the Usos be in it over them? And why is Wade Barrett in it? Rewarded for losing the IC title? See WWE has retarded logic, they really needed qualifying matches. But I am really looking forward to the WWE title match, and I havent said that in a LONG TIME.

fergie22
06-30-2011, 02:17 PM
like most people i agree that the mitb ppv is 1 of the ppv's that i look forward to the most. i think the only reason slater and gabriel are in is because they are high flyers and can probably take damage such as high impact moves. i cant believe that big zeke and dolph ziggler arent in thei respected brands mitb ladder matches. i can understand that wwe want them titles defended but both guys in my eyes deserve to be in the match over people like swagger, gabriel and slater. i hope cody rhodes wins the smackdown 1 and i feel that del rio might win the raw mitb or rey mysterio

helmsley
06-30-2011, 02:23 PM
I'm not really looking forward to either MITB match, they may be great matches, probably at least 1 of them will be match of the night, but its just how they threw the names in the matches. It doesn't make any sense. Why in the blue hell are Slater and Justin in the match? Havent they lost to the Usos several times? Shouldn't the Usos be in it over them? And why is Wade Barrett in it? Rewarded for losing the IC title? See WWE has retarded logic, they really needed qualifying matches. But I am really looking forward to the WWE title match, and I havent said that in a LONG TIME.

i think usos will have a tag championship run, and they didnt know what to do with slater and justin, barret is in because we have already seen the jackson -barrett match a LOT and he is going to win, when you see the mitb matches, you will know why every person involved was selected to be in

CMRyder
06-30-2011, 02:24 PM
like most people i agree that the mitb ppv is 1 of the ppv's that i look forward to the most. i think the only reason slater and gabriel are in is because they are high flyers and can probably take damage such as high impact moves. i cant believe that big zeke and dolph ziggler arent in thei respected brands mitb ladder matches. i can understand that wwe want them titles defended but both guys in my eyes deserve to be in the match over people like swagger, gabriel and slater. i hope cody rhodes wins the smackdown 1 and i feel that del rio might win the raw mitb or rey mysterio

Anybody who has already been a World Champion shouldn't be in. Then it'd be way more exciting.

CMRyder
06-30-2011, 02:36 PM
As long as Sheamus or Wade Barret doesnt win the SD MITB, Punk Wins, Christian Wins, and Bourne, Kofi, or Swagger wins the RAW MITB, Then it'll be awesome.

fergie22
06-30-2011, 02:37 PM
Anybody who has already been a World Champion shouldn't be in. Then it'd be way more exciting.

yeah that is a good idea. but the thing is if they kept this concept then they would have people like santino marella winning the mitb match lol

helmsley
06-30-2011, 02:41 PM
As long as Sheamus or Wade Barret doesnt win the SD MITB, Punk Wins, Christian Wins, and Bourne, Kofi, or Swagger wins the RAW MITB, Then it'll be awesome.

barret or sheamus WILL win it, if any of the other guys win it it would be a waste, they are not ready, and do not have a gimmick of a top star

Enforcer23
06-30-2011, 02:42 PM

yeah and kofi can change his gimmick to heel and do what r-truth did and then get buried :(

Daffy Duck's Finest
06-30-2011, 02:43 PM
At the minute, my favourite PPV of the year was the Royal Rumble, but it wouldn't take too much for a PPV to beat it. It's either going to be the best of the year, or a total failure, depending how WWE plays it.

TNA 'The very best'
06-30-2011, 03:05 PM
Normally the MITB is full of ex champs, anhis year it seems be alot more evenly spread, SD MITB looks awesome to me, Lets just hope WWE keeps up the good work.

dres1214
06-30-2011, 03:36 PM
Normally the MITB is full of ex champs, anhis year it seems be alot more evenly spread, SD MITB looks awesome to me, Lets just hope WWE keeps up the good work.

We can only hope and wish that they do.

Ruthless_Aggression
06-30-2011, 03:40 PM
With Mason injured and Punk leaving, there is no point to keeping the tag titles on Otunga and Mcguilicuty so I'd imagine the Uso's will prolly take the belts from them soon.

Ruthless_Aggression
06-30-2011, 03:50 PM
Still, I am excited for MitB as well. Whoever wins each match always gets their big push, i.e. Edge's first world title reign, CM Punk's first two world title reigns, etc. Last year we got one last title run from Kane which, despite some critic's knocking it, was an enjoyable feud between him and Undertaker and Edge, as well as Miz's big title push. Seeing which two people get it this year and Punk's match with Cena I may just buy it instead of searching for streaming sites with a crappy internet connection.

Rilla
06-30-2011, 04:08 PM
And why is Wade Barrett in it? Rewarded for losing the IC title?

That's generally how they push people. let them drop the title and move them on. They did it with Dolph and the IC/WHC title. TNA had Gunner drop the TV title, in less than a minute to a joke character, and now have him going over both Sting and Anderson.

ut11smithcor
06-30-2011, 04:53 PM
Unlike everyone else here I havent even been watchign the build up. just seen the card and was like hmm sounds good. lol.

CMRyder
07-03-2011, 11:41 PM
Apperantly my thread was closed in a matter of seconds and I was redirected to this thread. I still don't understand why. I do not see a poll option, and this thread does not focus alone on the SD mitb. Anyways, Heath Slater FTW.

IrkenInvader
07-03-2011, 11:44 PM
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/MikalMiers/deadliestwarrior565702.jpg

HeelTurn
07-04-2011, 04:59 PM
I have a horrible feeling Christian wins the world title but then sheamus cashes in mitb on him, turns face and wins the belt from him.

Bodom
07-04-2011, 10:08 PM
I have a horrible feeling Christian wins the world title but then sheamus cashes in mitb on him, turns face and wins the belt from him.

I would honestly love this. Can you imagine how much more awesome Christians heel character will be after that? He'll go completely ape shit.

CMRyder
07-05-2011, 02:24 AM

I would throw up. Sheamus as a face, and Christian as a heel...WWE=Retarded.

clrj3514
07-05-2011, 08:54 AM
I was thinking Del Rio & Barrett but I don't know if they'll have 2 heels win.

HeelTurn
07-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Another bold prediction, Del Rio wins MITB, at Summerslam he faces Cena one on one (using the title shot he got on Raw this week), he loss to Cena, big Brodus Clay comes back and destroys Cena, allowing Del Rio to cash in then and win the title.

Bodom
07-05-2011, 05:15 PM
Can someone explain to me why Heath Slater is in the MITB?

Tommy Thunder
07-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Can someone explain to me why Heath Slater is in the MITB?

I can't for the life of me fathom this either!! I can only imagine it's because he has some tag team chemistry with Gabriel? But then again, I'd rather see Gabriel shine on his own in this match. IMO, DiBiase deserves a spot more than him, since he's actually been quite impressive in matches in recent weeks.

Either way, I see Del Rio winning the Raw one, and cashing in on CM Punk after he beats Cena (this leads to a Cena vs Del Rio feud at Summerslam).

And I see Sheamus or Barrett winning the Smackdown one, with Sheamus the front-runner.

NiFe628
07-09-2011, 10:55 AM
I love this years SD! MITB match, and I want Sin Cara to win. That said, I'm gonna' go with Wade Barrett. It's not about who you WANT to win, but more so who will, and when it comes down to it, I think this is Barretts time, seeing as how the Corre is done, and Big Zeke is the IC Champion, with Gabriel and Slater being a Tag Team. So, it makes sense for Barrett to win.

Rilla
07-09-2011, 10:59 AM
Gabriel and Slater should be facing the Uso's and Otunga/Michael in a 3-way for the tag-titles, maybe a ladder match to fit the theme.

I'm pulling for Wade, he's the only other ME material person in the match, aside from Sheamus, who doesn't NEED the win, as he can get in whenever. Kane is close, and he can probably get in whenever too.

helmsley
07-09-2011, 02:13 PM
I love this years SD! MITB match, and I want Sin Cara to win. That said, I'm gonna' go with Wade Barrett. It's not about who you WANT to win, but more so who will, and when it comes down to it, I think this is Barretts time, seeing as how the Corre is done, and Big Zeke is the IC Champion, with Gabriel and Slater being a Tag Team. So, it makes sense for Barrett to win.

i dont think that sin cara will win this years money in the bank, but i certainly see him winning in the future

American_Wolf
07-09-2011, 10:21 PM
I wish Bryan, but I see Rhodes.
Which I would not be angry about at all, best heel on SD.

As long as it's not Barrett, he needs a good storyline based push, as right now he bores me senseless. I can see such potential in him as well. Give him some feuds man!

The Hit Man
07-10-2011, 03:36 PM
Raw - R-Truth. First man to cash it in and lose the match!
Smackdown - Barrett. It's time for him to be pushed back up into the main event.

dai_haz
07-10-2011, 04:39 PM
Rvd won the first one

edge won the first money in the bank at wrestlemania 21, RVD one second at 22 and won intercontinental just after against shelton benjamin, but rvd was first face to win,

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-11-2011, 01:05 AM
I believe that CM Punk will beat John Cena, and then one of the winners of the MITB ladder match will cash-in on an already worn out Punk. Now let's say this guy wins. Then the final result would be; Punk leaves, and John Cena gets punished an we get to see a new face with the WWE Championship. By the way, I am not spoiling anything. Just stating some thoughts.

steveorton
07-11-2011, 09:07 AM
Barrett will cash it in on the same night, I'm jus sayin...

Russo swerve
07-11-2011, 09:53 PM
Wich match do u think will b the best and who do u think will win.

Raw
Mysterio,del rio,miz,rtuth,alex riley,evan bourne,jack swagger,kofi

I choose r truth

Sd
Barrett,slater,gabriel,daniel brian, cody rhodes,kane, sheamus, sin cara

It has to be sheamus or wade barrett

TNA 'The very best'
07-11-2011, 10:05 PM
This thread is going to get added to all the others but hell i'll comment anways, I'm looking forward to Smackdown more than anything.

CMRyder
07-11-2011, 10:25 PM
Wich match do u think will b the best and who do u think will win.

Raw
Mysterio,del rio,miz,rtuth,alex riley,evan bourne,jack swagger,kofi

I choose r truth

Sd
Barrett,slater,gabriel,daniel brian, cody rhodes,kane, sheamus, sin cara

It has to be sheamus or wade barrett

It has to be anyone besides them! Cody Rhodes or Bryan will win and be surprise people. No one really predicted Kane to win Last years, or The Miz, or Swagger at WM 26, or Punk for a 2nd year in a row. Expect the unexpected.

Kiss My Ass Club Member
07-11-2011, 10:31 PM
Im thinking alex riley will win. And will carry the briefcase around for a while. Like a year maybe.

HeartlessAttack
07-11-2011, 10:42 PM
Raw - Riley

SD (which I'm looking forward to more) - Rhodes

The Brown One
07-11-2011, 11:40 PM
Raw:
Who should win: ADR. It's his freakin destiny!
Who will win: ADR. Or maybe they could pick Alex Riley, have him win the WWE title down the line, and get people on his ass saying that he wasn't ready to win it, like those who bitched about The Miz winning the WWE title.

Smackdown:
Who should win: Cody Rhodes. He's ready for the main event-he can wrestle great matches, and has almost golden mic skills.
Who will win: Sheamus. Why? We have seen him come out and dominate the other competitors in the SD MITB match, and also take out Orton and Christian. WWE could give him the SD MITB to get him back into the world title picture.

miraistreak
07-12-2011, 12:43 AM
Raw
Former World Champions: 3 (Miz, Mysterio, Swagger)
Potential World Champions: 3 (Kofi, Del Rio, R-Truth)
Non-Potential (This Year): 2 (Riley, Bourne)
Non-Potential (ever): 0

Smackdown:
Former World Champions: 2 (Kane, Sheamus)
Potential World Champions: 2 (Barrett, Cody Rhodes)
Non-Potential (This Year): 1 (Daniel Bryan)
Non-Potential (Ever): 3 (Sin Cara [No English screws him], Slater, Gabriel)

Pretty Easy. Raw without a shadow of a doubt is better.

My Realistic Predictions:
Raw - R-Truth (Kofi wouldn't be shocking)
SD - Rhodes
My Curve Ball Prediction:
Raw - Bourne
SD - Barrett (due to dropping IC and demotion to Superstars temporarily)

machoo mann
07-12-2011, 02:05 AM
i think the RAW case will finally go to Kingston and SD! case will go to Rhodes. im equally excited about both MITB matches but i don't understand why Kidd, Barreta or DiBiase are not on SD! MITB-match..i mean come on, Slater?

Enforcer23
07-12-2011, 04:02 AM
It has to be anyone besides them! Cody Rhodes or Bryan will win and be surprise people. No one really predicted Kane to win Last years, or The Miz, or Swagger at WM 26, or Punk for a 2nd year in a row. Expect the unexpected.

agree with this

Dude573
07-12-2011, 06:06 AM
I have honestly just realized that Dolph isn't in the MITB O.o

Enforcer23
07-12-2011, 06:20 AM
I have honestly just realized that Dolph isn't in the MITB O.o

yeah the one guy who proble deserves it and i could see him winning it and becoming champ

CMRyder
07-12-2011, 06:24 AM
It doesn't make since. You don't put Dolph, the guy who beat Kofi for the US championship in the match..but yet you reward Kofi for losing the US championship? Same thing can be said towards Zeke and Barrett.

steveorton
07-12-2011, 07:50 AM
Smackdown MITB will be epic and Wade will win and become WHC on the same night, I'm jus sayin...

The Brown One
07-12-2011, 08:56 AM
It doesn't make since. You don't put Dolph, the guy who beat Kofi for the US championship in the match..but yet you reward Kofi for losing the US championship? Same thing can be said towards Zeke and Barrett.

You're right, it doesn't make sense, but its a storyline that has been used repeatedly in the WWE. It could signify that Kofi is moving onto bigger and better things. Remember when The Miz dropped the US title? He then became the WWE champion! I wouldn't be too surprised if Kofi won.

K-Jammin
07-12-2011, 09:16 AM
Will mark out if Barrett wins! Im backing the Brit :D

Y2Jryder
07-12-2011, 10:52 AM
can't choose actually.
can't wait for Punk vs Cena:D

sincara
07-12-2011, 11:58 AM
Will mark out if Barrett wins! Im backing the Brit :D

me too !!!!!!!!!!!

HeelTurn
07-12-2011, 12:04 PM
me too !!!!!!!!!!!

Me 3 lol

Yeah Barrett needs rebuilding and this could be the match to do it.

helmsley
07-12-2011, 12:10 PM
barret or sheamus are winning the mitb match, thats a fact

and del rio or truth will win the raw one

steveorton
07-12-2011, 12:24 PM
@helmsley I know the obvious choice is ADR but I feel WWE will do the unexpected and give it to Kofi probably, I'm jus sayin...

The Hit Man
07-12-2011, 03:43 PM

I thought maybe the reason for excluding them in the matches might have been so they could defend their titles or even have a Champion v Champion match at MITB but it looks like that ain't happening so it is a bit odd why there aren't included. Especially Dolph, he would have really added to the Ladder match!

Raw - R-Truth (My prediction for the first man to lose when cashing it in). Sneaky suspicion Riley winning but I wouldn't agree with this.
Smckdown(Most looking forward to) - Barrett.

Dr. Death
07-15-2011, 10:00 AM
I like Barrett for SmackDown and R-Truth for Raw

Grind_Bastard
07-15-2011, 10:38 AM
Raw MITB:

Who I'd like to win: Del RÃ*o, Kofi, Riley

Who I think will win: Del RÃ*o.

SD MITB:

Who I'd like to win: Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan

Who I think will win: Sheamus/Barrett.