PDA

View Full Version : Who here really voted for Mason Ryan?

Rassling_Fan
06-22-2011, 03:25 PM
LOL, if you believe that crock of shit about there being technical difficulties then you're more naive than I thought. WWE only cares after the crowd yelled "THIS IS BORING" which made it pretty obvious that it wasn't the fans' choice.

Let's see how much of this is really true. Who here actually voted for Mason Ryan? I know I didn't. Heck, I didn't for anything. Too obvious of choices.

TheBeardOfZeus
06-22-2011, 03:29 PM
Let's see how much of this is really true. Who here actually voted for Mason Ryan? I know I didn't. Heck, I didn't for anything. Too obvious of choices.

Ignore the dude who loves trashing WWE.

It's obvious there was a fault, because of the reactions of the announcers.

Rassling_Fan
06-22-2011, 03:31 PM
Ignore the dude who loves trashing WWE.

It's obvious there was a fault, because of the reactions of the announcers.

You know that, and I know that, but some people just don't see what is so obvious. EDIT: I'm referring to these people. (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/entry.php?1387-WWE-insults-fans-with-RAW-POWER-TO-THE-PEOPLE!)

CobraNightviper
06-22-2011, 03:45 PM
I voted for Sincara.

dres1214
06-22-2011, 03:49 PM
The question is who actually voted? I know I didn't vote, if i did vote I would have voted for Sin Cara. I knew that the show was rigged and I have expressed my disapproval of the WWE at the moment.

StevenT8481
06-22-2011, 03:51 PM
I voted for him in hopes to see more CM Punk....
....I was disappointed.

blink
06-22-2011, 04:16 PM
I didn't vote but if I did it would've been for JACK FRICKIN SWAGGER!!!

daverende5
06-22-2011, 04:18 PM
I would have voted for Sin Cara. (Although we even don't have RAW in the Netherlands)

the-rocks-stunner
06-22-2011, 04:19 PM
i wanted to vote for daniel bryan :(

68wPayne
06-22-2011, 04:21 PM
I didn't vote, but I would have voted for Mason Ryan because I want to see more of him. I would rather he use that Brock Lock as his finisher rather than the Side Effect type move. Sin Cara has just been sort of a let down for me, maybe it's cause I think the lights during his matches is freaking retarded.

Tommy Thunder
06-22-2011, 04:23 PM
Hell I didn't vote. But if I had, it would have been for Sin Cara.

Jaitsu
06-22-2011, 05:39 PM
if i had voted, i woulda voted for Mason Ryan, i see some good in this guy, and i wanna see more, he definately can play the monster character well.

TheRockerGother
06-22-2011, 05:55 PM
Can we leave all the voting bs alone already what happened happened I don't believe in the voting to be honest but we're getting Sin Cara vs Evan Bourne so we're all happy now?

helmsley
06-22-2011, 06:00 PM
its easy, its not that wwe chose the results of the voting, wwe KNEW how people will vote with the options given, most of the options were obvious and with the reference of previous events like cybersunday, they can expect how fans vote and the probabilities of each option, is not rocket science for crying out loud

AOF666
06-22-2011, 06:02 PM
I didn't vote neither, knew it was a sham. I voted for all the divas to be in a hell in a cell match that must last at least a minimum of 20 minutes and wi nner will be the only Diva that stand up.

Viper
06-22-2011, 07:07 PM
i did not believe for a second that kelly kelly was voted over beth phoenix.

maar13
06-22-2011, 07:38 PM
i did not believe for a second that kelly kelly was voted over beth phoenix.

For the time Beth has gone missing on Raw and kelly being pretty much the only actual face to be exposed on Raw with Eve just looking as her friend, like they made Naty and Gail look as friends of Eve a few months ago, I thing the choice was pretty clear for he casual fan. newer fans don't know tha tmuch about Beth since she has been MIA for a long time.

She had a few matches on Superstars and very little action on Smackdown for while so, clearly Kelly was the one winning, by little but winning the poll.

Rich Cranium
06-22-2011, 08:10 PM
If I had voted it wouldn't have mattered so what's the point? But I loved Bourne's reaction! REALLY? And Mason sure does a lot of Batista moves so I would have been chanting the same as the audience.

maar13
06-22-2011, 08:14 PM
Well Ryan looks like a clon of Batista, but way slower and Batista was not a fast wrestler, a lot of people call him Batis2.

Rockstar83
06-22-2011, 10:11 PM
one word sums it all up: RIGGED

Marx
06-23-2011, 04:24 AM
I think this case actually proves WWE didn't rig the choices. They would'nt fly the Smackdown wres.. eh Superstars Jack Swagger and Sin Cara in just to stand there and look stupid. Swagger was there because he had a feud with Bourne, and it's a good way to see if anyone wants a part II. Sin Cara was there because they wanted him in the match. Mason Ryan was there because they knew that if they put him in, everyone would vote Sin Cara, maybe Swagger.

I believe they rig the voting by making safe choices and rigging circumstances. I believe texting a message thirty seconds before the matchup won't work either, because their facilities aren't that good (shows why there was a fuckup). I won't believe the whole thing was rigged. There's no use in doing that, and if it's found out, it a catalyst for cynicism, not only in the rather cynical IWC, but als with regular viewers.

TheMadThinker
06-23-2011, 04:39 AM
I am kind of surprised that more people on this site did not want to see Sin Cara vs. Bourne. Two guys that can work a match at the same speed with aerial perfection just seems like a no-brainer to me.

I like Jack Swagger too but how many times have we seen that match over the last two years.

Rassling_Fan
06-23-2011, 08:54 AM
I like Jack Swagger too but how many times have we seen that match over the last two years.

The Vote for Swagger part is also the "I did not vote" part because I don't believe Swagger would have gotten as many votes.

RomanFlare
06-23-2011, 09:05 AM
I (quite proudly I might add) voted for Mason Ryan. Why? I honestly can't remember the last time he had a singles match.

IrkenInvader
06-23-2011, 09:15 AM
i wanted to vote for daniel bryan :(

I would have voted if he was an option.

maar13
06-23-2011, 12:06 PM

People keep saying that and is not really the case, so is not that they are giving the match away next week. Sin Cara Vs Bourne.

IrkenInvader
06-23-2011, 12:30 PM

It wasn't rigged it was just one hell of a miss calculation on WWE's part. The underestimated the amount of lonely nerds that would vote for the divas match.

spidercentz
06-23-2011, 12:53 PM
I didn't vote but if I had I would've voted for Jack Swagger.

Y2Jryder
06-23-2011, 03:26 PM
I would have voted for Sin Cara. (Although we even don't have RAW in the Netherlands)

same here..