PDA

View Full Version : Tyson Kidd

Tommy Thunder
06-21-2011, 12:11 PM
(if there is already a Tyson Kidd thread, please move accordingly)

This comes from the main newsboard, AND I QUOTE:

– Tyson Kidd has launched a Twitter account at twitter.com/KiddWWE. He wrote the following yesterday regarding tonight’s television taping in Hershey, Pennsylvania: “Tomorrow will be the first step in the new phase of Tyson Kidd.”

I wonder what this 'first step in the new phase' will be? Kidd has gone through managers like Viscera through freshly backed cakes recently. I'm wondering if maybe he's going to make a decision on who his permanent manager will be this week.
And my choice is none other than, 'The Mouth of the South' Jimmy Hart. It makes sense, since Hart managed Brett Hart, and the Hart Foundation. Also, he's brilliant on the mic, and would greatly benefit Kidd.
Any thoughts (if at all)?

the-rocks-stunner
06-21-2011, 12:21 PM
it would be great but the 80% of kids in the crowd will be like who the fuck is this

MrzigglesFTW!
06-21-2011, 12:34 PM
I would love to see Hart manage Kidd.

thejman93
06-21-2011, 12:39 PM
it would be great but the 80% of kids in the crowd will be like who the fuck is this

That's their problem. I'd love to seeTeddy Hart in WWE and ift hat means managing Tyson Kidd then so be it.

Tommy Thunder
06-21-2011, 12:43 PM

I know, and it's a shame. But the crowd popped pretty good for Michael Hayes when he came out with Kidd, and I doubt the kids would know who he was either.

S.E. Zero
06-21-2011, 01:33 PM
Nothing special in my opinion, they could plan to use him more on Smackdown especially given the MITB PPV thats coming up and that he'll most likely be a part of it but I dont think it will amount to anything before the end of the year.

Tommy Thunder
06-21-2011, 01:43 PM
Nothing special in my opinion, they could plan to use him more on Smackdown especially given the MITB PPV thats coming up and that he'll most likely be a part of it but I dont think it will amount to anything before the end of the year.

Regretfully, you're probably right.

jordan1995
06-21-2011, 01:45 PM
haynes or hart ..like them both ..and as much as a legend jimmy is he annoys the fuck out ov me

thejman93
06-21-2011, 01:50 PM
haynes or hart ..like them both ..and as much as a legend jimmy is he annoys the fuck out ov me

That's the job of a heel manager dude; to annoy you to no end.

Tommy Thunder
06-21-2011, 01:50 PM

That's what makes him a great heel manager.

thejman93
06-21-2011, 01:51 PM
That's the job of a heel manager dude; to annoy you to no end.

That's what makes him a great heel manager.

You've been ninja'ed my man.

Russo swerve
06-21-2011, 02:06 PM
Hes just talkin like micheal tarver was doing before he got released

jordan1995
06-21-2011, 02:08 PM

:( ..................;)

eboy
06-21-2011, 02:14 PM
(if there is already a Tyson Kidd thread, please move accordingly)

This comes from the main newsboard, AND I QUOTE:

I wonder what this 'first step in the new phase' will be? Kidd has gone through managers like Viscera through freshly backed cakes recently. I'm wondering if maybe he's going to make a decision on who his permanent manager will be this week.
And my choice is none other than, 'The Mouth of the South' Jimmy Hart. It makes sense, since Hart managed Brett Hart, and the Hart Foundation. Also, he's brilliant on the mic, and would greatly benefit Kidd.
Any thoughts (if at all)?

To me the whole Kendrick/Kidd like gimmick angry Little dude Gimmick sucks i hope they've come up with something else for him he's a great wrestler

jordan1995
06-21-2011, 02:15 PM
To me the whole Kendrick/Kidd like gimmick angry Little dude Gimmick sucks i hope they've come up with something else for him he's a great wrestler

i like kendrickmore than kidd ?poll ........and great sig m8

Tommy Thunder
06-21-2011, 02:18 PM

http://www.411mania.com/siteimages/ronsimmons_29171.jpg

Y2Jryder
06-21-2011, 02:21 PM

Jerry Lawler annoys me on commentary does that mean he is a heel?
CM Punk , R-truth or christian aren't annoying for me. Does that makes them faces?

jordan1995
06-21-2011, 02:23 PM
CM Punk , R-truth or christian aren't annoying for me. Does that makes them faces?

back up has arrived tehe :) cheers bud

Tommy Thunder
06-21-2011, 02:34 PM

Lawler may be annoying on commentary to you, but that doesn't change the fact he's a face.
You say CM Punk, R-Truth and Christian don't annoy you, but that doesn't mean they're faces. They still manage to draw heat from the crowd.
In the same way, Jimmy Hart draws heat by being plain annoying. It's ONE aspect that makes a good heel.

Y2Jryder
06-21-2011, 02:40 PM
Lawler may be annoying on commentary to you, but that doesn't change the fact he's a face.
You say CM Punk, R-Truth and Christian don't annoy you, but that doesn't mean they're faces. They still manage to draw heat from the crowd.
In the same way, Jimmy Hart draws heat by being plain annoying. It's ONE aspect that makes a good heel.

You're right but I think it is cheap heat. Just like Vickie is doing. I like it when a heel can still get some heat for not being annoying. just like Punk

Tommy Thunder
06-21-2011, 02:43 PM
You're right but I think it is cheap heat. Just like Vickie is doing. I like it when a heel can still get some heat for not being annoying. just like Punk

True. Punk works harder at his character to get heat, and that's why he's one of the best. But if cheap heat works, it works. And Vickie gets a LOT of heat. Same with Cole.

sincara
06-21-2011, 03:48 PM
bret hart as tk manager !!

Tommy Thunder
06-21-2011, 03:52 PM
bret hart as tk manager !!

Interesting point, because Bret Hart I believe is confirmed for this week's Smackdown. I think I read that on the main newsboard last week.

jordan1995
06-21-2011, 03:53 PM
Interesting point, because Bret Hart I believe is confirmed for this week's Smackdown. I think I read that on the main newsboard last week.

good god i hope its not brett hart

Tommy Thunder
06-21-2011, 04:10 PM
good god i hope its not brett hart

So do I. Hart's mic skills are on the same level as Kidd!!

Rain Man
06-21-2011, 05:19 PM
So do I. Hart's mic skills are on the same level as Kidd!!

ZING! Wow, really, are they THAT bad? He cut a few ok promos in his day, din't he?

Tommy Thunder
06-21-2011, 05:49 PM
ZING! Wow, really, are they THAT bad? He cut a few ok promos in his day, din't he?

Ok, I exaggerate! But he's hardly amazing is he! There are better options than him to manage Kidd.

CobraNightviper
06-21-2011, 07:53 PM
yes he did and most of them sucked Kidd needs someone with verbal skills in his corner.

Androo
06-23-2011, 07:24 PM
I just caught the latest episode of NXT, and Tyson Kidd has shaved off the little bit of hair on his heed!!!!!!! GREAT NEWS!!! That may have been what he was talking about lol!

Also the WOO WOO WOO KID was on NXT this week!!! NXT was great all round! Haha ;)