PDA

View Full Version : WWE in trouble for Sham Votes on Power To The People?

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
06-21-2011, 12:09 PM
WWE.com released the following statement about the Power To The People RAW:

WWE apologizes to the WWE Universe, Raw's "Power to the People" voters, and especially Sin Cara and Evan Bourne. The match vote was inaccurate due to a heavy backlog of votes from the Divas Title Match. More details on WWE.com throughout the day.

Heavy backlog of votes from the divas match? I never knew THAT many people cared about the divas. I'll continue to post coverage as it comes in here and we can discuss it. But until we get more news ....

Thoughts?

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-21-2011, 12:18 PM
I think it's just a way to set up the beginning of a feud between them. ;)

the-rocks-stunner
06-21-2011, 12:19 PM
http://egypt.worldcupblog.org/files/2008/10/pissed-off-magnet-c131102451.jpg

shambo2k9
06-21-2011, 12:42 PM
it was pretty obvious something was up with the ryan/bourne match it just didnt look right at all like they had no time to prepare before hand and they were just winging it.

The Natural
06-21-2011, 12:43 PM
You could kind of tell that it was'nt suppose to happen. Once they announced their names EVERYONE cheered for Sin Cara and when they showed who won they booed loudly.........but atleast something funny came out of it. We got to hear Batista chants, cause Mason Ryan looks exactly like him and perhaps they got a new storyline out of it. The best thing that could come out of it would be some Sin Cara and Evan Bourne matches, which would be awesome. I mean come on Sin Cara recieved 90% of the votes. People want to see that match.

Tommy Thunder
06-21-2011, 12:49 PM
Well firstly, too bad we didn't get to see Cara vs Bourne, but kudos to Bourne, and especially Ryan if they did wing it

AOF666
06-21-2011, 01:01 PM
It total bs, the whole night was rigged. There is no exuce, when Monday comes along they can still make that match. I want to know the exuses when Sin Cara botches again.

The Animal Batista
06-21-2011, 01:04 PM
I knew something was wrong there, especially with Bournes face as he was like ''wtf is happening here'' lol

RomanFlare
06-21-2011, 01:04 PM
I got like 3 "Thanks for voting" things over night... I think it was "backed up" all night...

SilverGhost
06-21-2011, 01:08 PM
It total bs, the whole night was rigged. There is no exuce, when Monday comes along they can still make that match. I want to know the exuses when Sin Cara botches again.

Mistico's botches are not his fault.

The first match he had with Primo, it was all Primo's fault.

At OTL, you can see that it was Chavo's fault which surprised the hell out of me. (I don't watch Smackdown so if there was botches, I can't point them out.....Thank God Averno is coming.)

Mistico vs Bourne would have been a good match but I'm not at all surprised that WWE would say something like that.

Tommy Thunder
06-21-2011, 01:12 PM

At OTL, you can see that it was Chavo's fault which surprised the hell out of me. (I don't watch Smackdown so if there was botches, I can't point them out.....Thank God Averno is coming.)

Mistico vs Bourne would have been a good match but I'm not at all surprised that WWE would say something like that.

I'll be honest, I haven't seen that match, but from what I heard, Chavo had an off night. Their re-match on Smackdown,I did see, and that was brilliant. Much better than their OTL match.

SilverGhost
06-21-2011, 01:33 PM
I'll be honest, I haven't seen that match, but from what I heard, Chavo had an off night. Their re-match on Smackdown,I did see, and that was brilliant. Much better than their OTL match.

I never expected Chavo to botch someone else's Hurracanrana, let alone a fluent one from Mistico.(It looked like Mistico was aiming for La Mistica.....THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SWEET!)

Y2Jryder
06-21-2011, 01:43 PM
Triple threat match

A) No DQ
B) Falls count anywhere
C) Submission

wtf are they kiddin' us?

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-21-2011, 01:43 PM
I never expected Chavo to botch someone else's Hurracanrana, let alone a fluent one from Mistico.(It looked like Mistico was aiming for La Mistica.....THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SWEET!)

It was an attempt but apparently Chavo put the Pipe down a little to late in the day.

jordan1995
06-21-2011, 02:04 PM

i didnt think it was chavos fault ...ao from what i can remember it didnt look like it but after the match cara was mistico was shaking his head and gettin visibly angry with himself ?

SilverGhost
06-21-2011, 02:09 PM
i didnt think it was chavos fault ...ao from what i can remember it didnt look like it but after the match cara was mistico was shaking his head and gettin visibly angry with himself ?

Chavo couldn't lift Mistico up before Mistico did his move.

Y2Jryder
06-21-2011, 02:15 PM
yeah let's talk about his botched moves...
why not talk about his moves he did perform well?
In another thread please because this thread is not about sin cara's botched moves..

maar13
06-21-2011, 03:05 PM

The thing there is that they wanted to make it look like La Mistica but with only the face plant , instead of the shoulder plant into the Arm Bar so he could used it like a High impact finisher, istead of a submission finisher. I like it more like a submission finisher.

And you could tell that was not supposed to happen at all. Evne Sin Cara was upset after the voting, it was clearly made for Bourne to face him. My first though was "WTF? and then you ask why they don't care about the IWC? Seriusly? Ryan?!! Give me a F'n break!" but after that statement it all makes sense now.

The divas voting was logical too, Kelly Kelly has a ton of charisma, Beth is always good and Eve, well, she has faced the Bellas everywhere so it was pretty much down to Beth and Kelly and Kelly being more charismatic.

All the others made sense, not much the one for the Paper Bag match coming really close to being choosen made me question it all again.

Most things were really controlled so it was nothing out of this world.

IrkenInvader
06-21-2011, 03:23 PM
these things are always a sham, I could tell from the very beginning. Hell one time it was Big Show vs a small heel in A: a body slam challenge, B: over the top rope challenge or C: some other random crap and Show did all three in 30 seconds with the one they chose the over (the top rope) being last.

Y2Jryder
06-21-2011, 03:25 PM
these things are always a sham, I could tell from the very beginning. Hell one time it was Big Show vs a small heel in A: a body slam challenge, B: over the top rope challenge or C: some other random crap and Show did all three in 30 seconds with the one they chose the over (the top rope) being last.

The last one was submission and it was vs Jericho

bu s3ud
06-21-2011, 03:51 PM
on tonihgt raw san cara was scrwed as he should face evan bourne . but bourne got mayson r as cara got 90% of the votes

jordan1995
06-21-2011, 03:55 PM
on tonihgt raw san cara was scrwed as he should face evan bourne . but bourne got mayson r as cara got 90% of the votes

wwe fixing the votes and then sayin there was a backlog...classy

TheRockerGother
06-21-2011, 04:05 PM
This power to the people vote is only a way for WWE to add you on there mailing list pshhtt power to the people my shiny metal ass.

jrsckilla23
06-21-2011, 04:11 PM
Sin Cara was not screwed the WWE fans got screwed like always ever since this PG crap we always get screwed with boring and lame entertainment. If people from 18 and over stop watching WWE for a month how much do you want to bet the ratings will go down like crazy we need to make these fucker in the WWE who is really in charge and that's Us Fans.

TheRockerGother
06-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Once again it's only a way to add you to there mailing list there is no power to the people. -.- if there was I'm sure people would have voted for Beth.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-21-2011, 04:17 PM
Once again it's only a way to add you to there mailing list there is no power to the people. -.- if there was I'm sure people would have voted for Beth.

It's in no way shape or form a way for them to "add" anyone to some damn mythological mailing list you keep yammering on about. I've voted NUMEROUS times in the past and just last night as well. I have never, NEVER recieved a damn thing from them. There's NO WAY they're allowed to obtain phone info from you over a paid game on TV. It's nowhere near legal. So stop talking like you know what you're talking about.

ihearvoices
06-21-2011, 04:25 PM

Sorry to be that guy but Beth is nowhere over with the fans as Kelly Kelly is and u got to remember who was voting major of the fans are kids only a few are adults and even a small few actually care about technical wrestling matches most people just want to be entertain. So the fact people think the voting system was rigged is just them being sour because the people and matches they voted for didn't win simple as that.

Jim Tailbait
06-21-2011, 04:32 PM
It's in no way shape or form a way for them to "add" anyone to some damn mythological mailing list you keep yammering on about. I've voted NUMEROUS times in the past and just last night as well. I have never, NEVER recieved a damn thing from them. There's NO WAY they're allowed to obtain phone info from you over a paid game on TV. It's nowhere near legal. So stop talking like you know what you're talking about.

Mad props for this response Rated R(ob)KO!

Furthermore, you must realise, even if you are part of the IWC, you are but a minority within the "WWE Universe". It is children and there parents, who have taken a mild interest in the product that are likely to vote.

While Sin Cara may have been "Screwed", can you really say that it would have made that much of a change to the product last night. How much time do you think they would have been allotted, it would not have differed from what Mason Ryan and Bourne had. Moreover, I believe the 'E' would have preferred to get Sin Cara rather than Mason Ryan against Bourne and as such, this can go someway to demystifying the impression painted by some that everything was fixed.

If what the 'E' are stating is correct, then clearly they were giving rise to the votes that came in, not to mention the legal implications they would face from the broadcasting regulators, if they did not

RomanFlare
06-21-2011, 04:37 PM
Sin Cara getting "scrwed" is the only thing I saw that was bogus. The rest of the results all seemed to make sense to me. Even the arm wrestling bit.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
06-21-2011, 05:00 PM
Here is more news posted on WWE.com:

WWE would like to apologize for technical difficulties that occurred during the “Power to the People” edition of Raw on Monday night.

The interactive event aimed to give the WWE Universe the ability to choose what they wanted to see on their television screens. Unfortunately, uncontrollable difficulties created by an influx of heavy voting traffic resulted in not every one of the more-than 697,000 recorded votes to be properly counted. WWE television production had no idea of these issues until after the show had ended.

During Monday’s Raw broadcast, WWE fans were given the option to text A, B or C to 46993 (GOWWE) in order to decide what they wanted to happen on the show. Things went perfectly at first when text votes selected Kelly Kelly (option B) to take on Brie Bella for the Divas Championship. However, our vote tabulating provider’s system became overwhelmed, causing these votes to spill into later polls. This technical mishap soon led to Mason Ryan (also option B) being voted into a match against Evan Bourne — even though, as it was later discovered, Sin Cara had received 90 percent of the total votes in WWE.com's Live Chat poll, and should have been Bourne's opponent.

Votes for the third poll’s bout — Kane vs. Mark Henry in an Arm Wrestling Contest — were counted correctly. However, problems began to occur again during the next poll determining a match stipulation between United States Champion Dolph Ziggler and Kofi Kingston. At this point, so many text votes were received that the system overloaded, crashed and had to be restarted.

With little information to work from, WWE management selected to follow the system’s earliest projections, which determined that the 2-out-of-3 Falls Match had been the people’s choice. It was not until later that it was discovered that “Vickie Guerrero Banned from Ringside” was actually the top vote getter.

Restarting the tabulating system allowed for things to run smoothly with the voting for the Triple Threat Match to determine a No. 1 contender for the WWE Championship going off without a hitch.

Stand by for more details to be reported by WWE.com throughout the day.

I find it very hard to believe people actually voted for the arm wrestling match. Kelly Kelly over Beth, maybe. So apparently, despite the fact that Sin Cara got 90% of the votes, he ended up having only 36% when some of Kelly's votes spilled into Ryan's votes? Huh? What?

Ugh. Thoughts?

Daffy Duck's Finest
06-21-2011, 05:01 PM

I don't really care if Sin Cara got screwed to be honest. It was worth it to let Mason Ryan have a run out for once in a singles match. Although I'm not saying he's the greatest. It was nice to see he is slowly improving.

Also, check out both Ryan and Bourne's faces when he was announced. It was priceless as you could tell they were struggling to keep away their laughter after the vote!

Watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvPL8GTsgf0

StevenT8481
06-21-2011, 05:01 PM
it's really hard to believe that last night was not fixed.....

maar13
06-21-2011, 05:14 PM
Well I see a lot of people saying this like it was a conspiracy by WWE or something, the reality is that it was a big mess up and it was evident, The way SinCara reacted was pretty evident. If you look into it, all polls were evident except that one, For the Divas Championship, lets face it, I wanted Eve to win, but I am freaking conscious it was going to be Kelly, she is the more popular there and even if Beth has her adepts, Kelly is way more popular.

So not really, pretty much you could see all results right away and I believe that none inside the WWE saw the result for Ryan coming and that is also why they are justifying themselves.

@Jordan1995: No dude, with the options to vote why bother rigging it? It was completely evident Ryan was there for the same reason Swagger was, to fill up space.

Rassling_Fan
06-21-2011, 05:59 PM
This is why I prefer voting on a poll on a website over texting. If we voted on web polls, this would have never happened.

Honestly, this proves the voting isn't rigged, just obvious. Why give Mason a singles match when Sin Cara is their current hottest wrestler? If the crowd decided, I bet Sin Cara would have won like he was supposed to.

AOF666
06-21-2011, 06:28 PM

Sin Cara wasn't the major point. My point is WWE can fix it by making Sin Cara vs Evan Bourne on Monday

North Vegas Benny
06-21-2011, 08:42 PM
You know it's fixed when the polls are still open during the West Coast showings and there is no disclaimer on the bottom of the screen saying your vote is a waste of money.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
06-21-2011, 10:11 PM
This was recently announced:

Due to the technical problems that generated an inaccurate vote result during "Power to the People," WWE makes it up to you, the WWE Universe, and Sin Cara, who will face fellow high-flyer Evan Bourne this Monday night on Raw!

Does this also mean Beth Phoenix is getting her title shot? Lol. At least WWE has the courtesy to give the fans what they wanted in the first place. Still, I wonder if this will make up for WWE's rigged show.

sivart
06-21-2011, 10:20 PM
I don't really care if Sin Cara got screwed to be honest. It was worth it to let Mason Ryan have a run out for once in a singles match. Although I'm not saying he's the greatest. It was nice to see he is slowly improving.

Also, check out both Ryan and Bourne's faces when he was announced. It was priceless as you could tell they were struggling to keep away their laughter after the vote!

Watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvPL8GTsgf0

at 1:27 you see bourne say what the.. before they cut to ryan lol priceless

sivart
06-21-2011, 10:22 PM
You know it's fixed when the polls are still open during the West Coast showings and there is no disclaimer on the bottom of the screen saying your vote is a waste of money.

this^^^^^ rigged show from the get go

xAzureSkye
06-22-2011, 05:22 AM
Wow, and I thought that the show was rigged, guess Kelly Kelly is that popular

Rassling_Fan
06-22-2011, 07:53 AM

Blame your local television provider for not showing said show live.

SnaggleTooth
06-22-2011, 12:13 PM

Junk gimmicks like this is why I didn't watch Raw last Monday and why I'll probably skip next week's too. I want to watch wrestling not stupid filler or D-list celebrity hosts.

maar13
06-22-2011, 03:54 PM
Wow, and I thought that the show was rigged, guess Kelly Kelly is that popular

Well off course she is, she is the most exposed diva to never won the title. Eve was pushed to it twice already and after the second one she has been pretty much missing, besides of have been battling with the Bellas for what seems a long time. Beth has been MIA for a long time and every time they get out they get out to the song of the diva they want to push, the one that was having somethign going with Kong, so yes, they have pushed Kelly and at the mean time she is the most popular.

Can't deny the girl has charisma.

Also, they screwed it up so bad that if you go to wwe.com you will see that they are promoting now SinCara Vs Evan Bourne which was the plan all along.

The thing is not that the actual show is rigged, but the options are very controlled, this is the same story as the first ever Taboo Tuesday. Options are very controlled, this is the first time they have messed up.

Just look at the other match this affected, Kofi VS Ziggler. The one that should had won was Vickie banned, but 2 of 3 falls won, and what did they do? The went with the same finish they could have use with the former, the Dq finish, but in a 2 out of 3 falls it makes no sense at all because even if you win a fall by Dq, you can win the title, there si no point in continue a match by 2 othere falls if the dq is going to take the chance off from the challenger to win, that is why you have to win two.

I know the first fall was not the Dq, it was on the last one, but same logic apply to it.

So I think it was a big screw up from this time.

Rassling_Fan
06-22-2011, 03:57 PM
The thing is not that the actual sow is rigged, but the options are very controlled, this is the same story as the first ever Taboo Tuesday. Options are very controlled, this is the first time they have messed up.
Just like when they ask for the crowd's opinion. They're going to most likely pick the face.

Just look at the other match this affected, Kofi VS Ziggler. The one that should had won was Vickie banned, but 2 of 3 falls won, and what did they do? The went with the same finish they could have use with the former, the Dq finish, but in a 2 out of 3 falls it makes no sense at all because even if you win a fall by Dq, you can win the title, there si no point in continua amatch by 2 othere falls if the dq is going to take the chance off from the challenger to win, that is why you have to win two.

I know the forst fall was not the Dq, it was on the last one, but same logic apply to it.
Botchmania, here it comes!

WWTNA Mark
06-22-2011, 04:00 PM
Can't deny the girl has charisma.

What charisma? Shes just a hot, blond, generic Diva to me. Not saying thats a bad thing but that doesn't qualify having charisma.

North Vegas Benny
06-22-2011, 04:09 PM
What charisma? Shes just a hot, blond, generic Diva to me. Not saying thats a bad thing but that doesn't qualify having charisma.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What he said.

Every time I get on this site it seems either your avatar or sig pic has changed. And I am on here atleast once a day.lol

maar13
06-22-2011, 07:12 PM

Look, I am not a big supporter man, For me yes she is good looking, like 90% of the divas, for me she hasn't improve that much over 5 years but she is still young.

But just to counter point you opinion, which is only your opinion, have you heard the crowd when she gets out? That is charisma, I mean, even if her matches suck, when she wins she gets cheered.

She is everywhere and most guys stares at her.

She can be as generic as you want but people actually like her, that is charisma.

It's a bad example but look at Jeff Hardy in 2009, yes the guy was repetitive, screwed a lot of moves, not the best wrestler around, or the best talker...BUT...When he won his matches he had the crowd eating at the palm of his hand, That is charisma, same to a lesser extend, can be applied to Kelly.

For Beth, her way of wrestling is her charisma but they have choose not to show her abilities so much, for Eve...well, I like her a lot, not because she is hot, which she is, but because from all the buch, she seems like the one who has mproved more, but they have over exposed her so her star is not as bright as it was.

So time will tell if Kelly can keep the crowd happy or if they will need to take the belt off her as they have done in the past with every diva since Michelle McCool and Layla lost it to Naty.

johnnydropkicks
06-22-2011, 07:25 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What he said.

Every time I get on this site it seems either your avatar or sig pic has changed. And I am on here atleast once a day.lol

I agree as well. She's just hot. She's not all that different. Character wise I think the Bellas are some of the best. My personal favourite is Gail Kim and Alicia Fox.

WWTNA Mark
06-22-2011, 07:27 PM
Look, I am not a big supporter man, For me yes she is good looking, like 90% of the divas, for me she hasn't improve that much over 5 years but she is still young.

But just to counter point you opinion, which is only your opinion, have you heard the crowd when she gets out? That is charisma, I mean, even if her matches suck, when she wins she gets cheered.

She is everywhere and most guys stares at her.

She can be as generic as you want but people actually like her, that is charisma.

It's a bad example but look at Jeff Hardy in 2009, yes the guy was repetitive, screwed a lot of moves, not the best wrestler around, or the best talker...BUT...When he won his matches he had the crowd eating at the palm of his hand, That is charisma, same to a lesser extend, can be applied to Kelly.

For Beth, her way of wrestling is her charisma but they have choose not to show her abilities so much, for Eve...well, I like her a lot, not because she is hot, which she is, but because from all the buch, she seems like the one who has mproved more, but they have over exposed her so her star is not as bright as it was.

So time will tell if Kelly can keep the crowd happy or if they will need to take the belt off her as they have done in the past with every diva since Michelle McCool and Layla lost it to Naty.

The only difference is, Jeff Hardy made up for lacking charisma with his high-risk moves. Getting pops from the crowd doesn't mean you have charisma. I have nothing against Kelly Kelly but in no way, shape, or form does she have charisma. The WWE fans are attracted to her looks considering she is the hottest Diva in the WWE right now(besides Maryse ;)) so of course she is going to be over with the fans. Again, i'm not taking anything away from Kelly Kelly, she is one of the Divas that are at least trying to get better in the ring but she is far from having charisma. Thats probably the part where she lack in. If WWE just gives her a gimmick and does more with her instead of keeping her as a hot, blond, generic, Diva then that would be a plus for her.

WWTNA Mark
06-22-2011, 07:28 PM
I agree as well. She's just hot. She's not all that different. Character wise I think the Bellas are some of the best. My personal favourite is Gail Kim and Alicia Fox.

I agree. WWE needs to just do more with her and give her a gimmick.

maar13
06-23-2011, 08:10 PM
The only difference is, Jeff Hardy made up for lacking charisma with his high-risk moves. Getting pops from the crowd doesn't mean you have charisma. I have nothing against Kelly Kelly but in no way, shape, or form does she have charisma. The WWE fans are attracted to her looks considering she is the hottest Diva in the WWE right now(besides Maryse ;)) so of course she is going to be over with the fans. Again, i'm not taking anything away from Kelly Kelly, she is one of the Divas that are at least trying to get better in the ring but she is far from having charisma. Thats probably the part where she lack in. If WWE just gives her a gimmick and does more with her instead of keeping her as a hot, blond, generic, Diva then that would be a plus for her.

Again, I think you are misunderstanding the term "Charisma", according to Wikipedia:

charisma (pl. charismata, adj. charismatic; from the Greek χαρισμα, meaning "favor given" or "gift of grace") has two senses: 1) compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others, 2) a divinely conferred power or talent.

The first sense it was it is, I mean does she has the best body of all the divas? No.

Is she the best technical of them all? No.

Does she has a special charm that made people attracted to her? Yes, she does.

Sorry if you are not understanding me, I am not that much a fan of hers, I am way more a fan of Eve, but lets face it, she has not the same charm or charisma Kelly does, even when she pulls cooler moves than Kelly, who's moves are pretty much generic, but she had certain something that make people react positively towards her. How many times have you heard she getting booed?

I mean, when Gail Kim got there, she screwed up one move, one freaking move and people was all over her booing. Now Kelly botches two moves per match and none cares, not even women, even they cheer for her, so is not just a male thing.

Besides, charisma, has nothing to do with actual talent, or willing to improve, is just that charm than can open doors, that is charisma, and Kelly has it, weather we like it or not.

Like I said, personally I wanted Eve to win, but I knew from the get go she had no chance.

And just in the point of Jeff, He had more charisma than Matt even if Matt almost killed Himself. Jeff had nice moves yes, but what got him where he was were not the moves, was his charisma, otherwise Matt would have accomplish more than Jeff did, Matt technically is better but doesn't have that "Charm" with people that can make him connect more with them.

WWTNA Mark
06-23-2011, 08:26 PM
Again, I think you are misunderstanding the term "Charisma", according to Wikipedia:

charisma (pl. charismata, adj. charismatic; from the Greek χαρισμα, meaning "favor given" or "gift of grace") has two senses: 1) compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others, 2) a divinely conferred power or talent.

The first sense it was it is, I mean does she has the best body of all the divas? No.

Is she the best technical of them all? No.

Does she has a special charm that made people attracted to her? Yes, she does.

Sorry if you are not understanding me, I am not that much a fan of hers, I am way more a fan of Eve, but lets face it, she has not the same charm or charisma Kelly does, even when she pulls cooler moves than Kelly, who's moves are pretty much generic, but she had certain something that make people react positively towards her. How many times have you heard she getting booed?

I mean, when Gail Kim got there, she screwed up one move, one freaking move and people was all over her booing. Now Kelly botches two moves per match and none cares, not even women, even they cheer for her, so is not just a male thing.

Besides, charisma, has nothing to do with actual talent, or willing to improve, is just that charm than can open doors, that is charisma, and Kelly has it, weather we like it or not.

Like I said, personally I wanted Eve to win, but I knew from the get go she had no chance.

And just in the point of Jeff, He had more charisma than Matt even if Matt almost killed Himself. Jeff had nice moves yes, but what got him where he was were not the moves, was his charisma, otherwise Matt would have accomplish more than Jeff did, Matt technically is better but doesn't have that "Charm" with people that can make him connect more with them.

Okay but in order for somebody to have that charm, they need a character/personality for others to connect to. People are obviously attracted to her looks so that doesn't solify charisma at all.

maar13
06-23-2011, 11:06 PM
Okay but in order for somebody to have that charm, they need a character/personality for others to connect to. People are obviously attracted to her looks so that doesn't solify charisma at all.

No, that is the part you don't get. The charm comes with nothing, you can see that in everyday life too, there is always a guy who is a better seller just because, but of course, to maintain that initial charm or charisma and transform it to support, you have to work it, like you said.

The argument was not if she has solidify her support from the crowd, which she still needs to work on, but the charm is there, and like I said, is not just from the male side of the crowd.

Kelly Kelly has as for the moment, no real character, she is just a diva there who is apparently generic, but that charm gives her a way ahead from the others, now she needs that character you mention to make people not only like her, but care for her and then she will have worked that charm into something else. But charisma comes with out working it, to maintain the support, that is a different story.