PDA

View Full Version : Evan Bourne's New Found Push

MrzigglesFTW!
06-21-2011, 11:57 AM
Hallelujah.. it looks as if Evan Bourne is getting another push:)!!. its also said that wwe want to feature him in the money in the back PPV!. this could be awesome, personally i would give anything for Evan to hold Any championship at all. im praying that his push doesn't stop dead

Thoughts:)?

Tommy Thunder
06-21-2011, 12:01 PM
They're only FEATURING him more often between now ant MITB. I wouldn't say he's getting a push. Let's face it, there's no way he's winning a MITB match. He'll be in the Smackdown one for sure, and he'll have a few big spots in the match, but as far as winning the thing's concerned, no chance in hell!!
Only way I see him winning one is if they add a MITB match for the IC title. Then he's in with a chance of winning.

MrzigglesFTW!
06-21-2011, 12:02 PM
They're only FEATURING him more often between now ant MITB. I wouldn't say he's getting a push. Let's face it, there's no way he's winning a MITB match. He'll be in the Smackdown one for sure, and he'll have a few big spots in the match, but as far as winning the thing's concerned, no chance in hell!!
Only way I see him winning one is if they add a MITB match for the IC title. Then he's in with a chance of winning.

Well he could be the first person to lose the championship match;)?

thejman93
06-21-2011, 12:06 PM
I was gonna make a thread about this very subject later today.

Listen, I love watching Bourne wrestle and I think he could be a big star in WWE if he were pushed hard but I gotta agree with Tommy on this. There's no way he wins MITB. Maybe this mini-push will get him to a US title feud with Ziggler but that's as far as it'll go.

MrzigglesFTW!
06-21-2011, 12:08 PM
I was gonna make a thread about this very subject later today.

Listen, I love watching Bourne wrestle and I think he could be a big star in WWE if he were pushed hard but I gotta agree with Tommy on this. There's no way he wins MITB. Maybe this mini-push will get him to a US title feud with Ziggler but that's as far as it'll go.

well around his last "push" the wwe were looking to get smaller people in the main even scene... if they still have that attitude he could hold a title by the end of the year:).. not necessarily saying a world title.. maybe a US or IC or possibly even a Tag title

the-rocks-stunner
06-21-2011, 12:08 PM
he won the MITB in my SVR 2011 universe save and cashed it in on cena and won :D

MrzigglesFTW!
06-21-2011, 12:10 PM
he won the MITB in my SVR 2011 universe save and cashed it in on cena and won :D

he's been WWE champion 6times in my game.. and World Heavyweight.. 12 times:}!

thejman93
06-21-2011, 12:11 PM
well around his last "push" the wwe were looking to get smaller people in the main even scene... if they still have that attitude he could hold a title by the end of the year:).. not necessarily saying a world title.. maybe a US or IC or possibly even a Tag title

Like I said, him holding a midcard/tag title by the time TLC rolls around seems totally feaseable to me.

I would mark the fuck out if that happened.

the-rocks-stunner
06-21-2011, 12:12 PM
in mine he won the MITB 2 years in a row and the second time cashed in and got beat by HHH

Tommy Thunder
06-21-2011, 12:16 PM
I'll say this. I think Evan Bourne will be a champion of some sorts by the end of the year. It'll either be IC, US or tag. He certainly deserves that much.

MrzigglesFTW!
06-21-2011, 12:16 PM
in mine he won the MITB 2 years in a row and the second time cashed in and got beat by HHH

all of the people that cash in on mine always win. i can't stand for them to lose.

the-rocks-stunner
06-21-2011, 12:24 PM
Bourne will be WWE champ one day just look at Mysterio no one ever thought he would be WHC

MrzigglesFTW!
06-21-2011, 12:27 PM
Bourne will be WWE champ one day just look at Mysterio no one ever thought he would be WHC

i second this.

Russo swerve
06-21-2011, 12:39 PM
This is real life not svr

MrzigglesFTW!
06-21-2011, 12:42 PM

go home. i have no respect for you what so ever.

Snair
06-21-2011, 12:48 PM
He deserves another chance even though it looks like a mini push.He's not meant to be a life long jobber.

TheRockerGother
06-21-2011, 12:55 PM
Hallelujah.. it looks as if Evan Bourne is getting another push:)!!. its also said that wwe want to feature him in the money in the back PPV!. this could be awesome, personally i would give anything for Evan to hold Any championship at all. im praying that his push doesn't stop dead

I really wouldn't call this a push it's just he's a highflyer and you kinda have to have a high flyer in every MITB match it's the case of Shelton Benjamin he was always mini pushed in every money in the bank you can say.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
06-21-2011, 01:31 PM
I'm happy WWE is featuring him again on a weekly basis. He deserves it big time. In fact, I hope he gets a WWE US championship reign. I'd love to see a feud between him and Ziggler for the title around Summerslam. It will give me a reason to care about the matches.

tad locust
06-21-2011, 01:36 PM
I think he will get a US title reign but that will be the ceiling.He simply dosent have the mic skills to be a Main Eventer.

S.E. Zero
06-21-2011, 01:37 PM
Bourne's push = him being in the MITB thats it for now, unless he actually wins (which is unlikely to happen) his push ends arounf August maybe.

He could fare so much better on Smackdown especially with superstars like Bryan, Kidd, Baretta and Sin Cara over there, they would blockbuster matches with them on Smackdown thats for sure.

jordan1995
06-21-2011, 01:38 PM

ahaha join the club .......and i remember after last years money in the bank we didnt see him for a while or did he get injured cant reely remember

Tommy Thunder
06-21-2011, 01:51 PM
ahaha join the club .......and i remember after last years money in the bank we didnt see him for a while or did he get injured cant reely remember

Bourne was out with an injury for most of last year.

Y2Jryder
06-21-2011, 01:53 PM

ow it's real, it's damn real..

jordan1995
06-21-2011, 01:53 PM
Bourne was out with an injury for most of last year.

yeah i thought ...... and didnt he do something in brazil or mexico to promote or get them on tv ?

Russo swerve
06-21-2011, 02:09 PM

Lol do I suppose to care junior

sincara
06-21-2011, 03:53 PM

he will be with 7 other ppl so its not a push its just sticking 6 midcard guys in a ladder match and 2 maineventers so the 2 maineventers are the only ones who have a chance of winning for instence
bourne masters otunga swagger ryan ziggler miz rtruth
only miz truth or ziggler have a chance of winning

IrkenInvader
06-21-2011, 03:55 PM
Bourne's push = him being in the MITB thats it for now, unless he actually wins (which is unlikely to happen) his push ends around August maybe.

He could fare so much better on Smackdown especially with superstars like Bryan, Kidd, Baretta and Sin Cara over there, they would blockbuster matches with them on Smackdown thats for sure.

That sounds a little too optimistic to me, I think they're going to de-push him by next month.

IrkenInvader
06-21-2011, 03:58 PM

That's because he is not a Heavy Weight, which is one on the prerequisites of being a World Heavy Weight Champion.

MrzigglesFTW!
06-21-2011, 04:02 PM

tbh i only dont like him because hes a dick to everyone on here.

Russo swerve
06-21-2011, 08:51 PM
That's because he is not a Heavy Weight, which is one on the prerequisites of being a World Heavy Weight Champion.

Rey mysterio isnt a heavyweight but hes a two time champion

Russo swerve
06-21-2011, 08:52 PM
tbh i only dont like him because hes a dick to everyone on here.

Im not a dick I just dont agree wit a lot of stuff u ppl b sayin

SESAfro
06-21-2011, 10:28 PM
Im not a dick I just dont agree wit a lot of stuff u ppl b sayin
It's more on HOW you said the things and not WHAT you said. We are all entitled to our opinions and respect shall be given to everyone. :)

HCollins-TNA1
06-21-2011, 11:57 PM
Just to bad the push want last after MITB..... Only reason he going to be put in the match is to do a high spot move and put someone like Miz or Del Rio over...... But their is always hope afterwards he can challenge for the US title???? Maybe a 3 way dance or something at Summer Slam with Kofi and Dolph????

sincara
06-22-2011, 10:03 AM
Just to bad the push want last after MITB..... Only reason he going to be put in the match is to do a high spot move and put someone like Miz or Del Rio over...... But their is always hope afterwards he can challenge for the US title???? Maybe a 3 way dance or something at Summer Slam with Kofi and Dolph????

4 way add swagger

PandaMassacre
06-22-2011, 10:22 AM
I think it would be pretty weird if Evan Bourne won MITB. He would give the jobbers more motivation that one day through all of their struggles they could get the chance of a life time despite how many times they have lost or got destroyed in a match, barely able to grasp a victory. If he wins MITB an then wins the Wolrd or WWE Championship then I would be like, "Wow. I never would have predicted this". I am hoping for something like this to happen. They always put somebody like Kane in the match to slow it down. I believe MITB is for Light heavyweights, Cruiserweights, and Heavyweights. Not Super or Ultra weights. It needs to be fast paced for my liking.

Kashdinero
06-22-2011, 12:04 PM
I think it would be pretty weird if Evan Bourne won MITB. He would give the jobbers more motivation that one day through all of their struggles they could get the chance of a life time despite how many times they have lost or got destroyed in a match, barely able to grasp a victory. If he wins MITB an then wins the Wolrd or WWE Championship then I would be like, "Wow. I never would have predicted this". I am hoping for something like this to happen. They always put somebody like Kane in the match to slow it down. I believe MITB is for Light heavyweights, Cruiserweights, and Heavyweights. Not Super or Ultra weights. It needs to be fast paced for my liking.

Well said. Remember when Big Show was in a MITB match and needed that Big Ladder to hold his weight?

All that talent and potential and they went and sucked up air time with a Big Show comedy angle... Gotta love that Hollywood WWE style!!

thejman93
06-22-2011, 12:13 PM
Do we really think Bourne is going to win though? I just can't see it happening that way. In fact, I'll go out on a bit of a limb and say Miz will win again.

Grind_Bastard
06-22-2011, 03:12 PM
Do we really think Bourne is going to win though?

Not me, but I'd like to see him doing a SSP from top of the ladder, that would be epic!

Agreed with Kash and Panda about the use of Kane/Show in MITB matches.

TheBeardOfZeus
06-22-2011, 03:16 PM
I can see Truth winning at MITB, and be the first person to lose. It writes itself this conspiracy.

But I love Bourne, his smile is awesome.

Kashdinero
06-22-2011, 03:44 PM
But I love Bourne, his smile is awesome.

Ahh, for a second there TBOZ, I thought you were being serious, hahaha!!