PDA

View Full Version : The Dead Nexus?

VanHooliganX
06-21-2011, 10:49 AM
With CM Punk leaving July 17th what do you think will happen to the 3 other Nexus members?

I mean I prefered Wades Nexus then Punks but does this mean this storyline is over now since Corre and Nexus are spliting?

Automatic
06-21-2011, 10:58 AM
They will probably go single. MAson Ryan came out solo, so I guess the others will be solo too or they should form a tag team.

Tommy Thunder
06-21-2011, 11:06 AM
Nexus is as good as over. Mason Ryan will move to singles competition (hopefully with a manager), and Joe Henning will also move to singles or form a tag team with someone. David Otunga can be released as far as I'm concerned. He can't wrestle, and the only reason he's in the WWE is because of his wife, and her connections (which unfortunately means he almost certainly won't be released).

Y2Jryder
06-21-2011, 11:09 AM
I hope Wade barret reforms the old nexus but that is not gonna happen...

Snair
06-21-2011, 11:11 AM
Nexus is as good as over. Mason Ryan will move to singles competition (hopefully with a manager), and Joe Henning will also move to singles or form a tag team with someone. David Otunga can be released as far as I'm concerned. He can't wrestle, and the only reason he's in the WWE is because of his wife, and her connections (which unfortunately means he almost certainly won't be released).

Otunga should be used for putting over guys like Ryder,Ted dibiase, Chris masters and so on.I think it'll be a win-win situation.

Tommy Thunder
06-21-2011, 11:16 AM
Otunga should be used for putting over guys like Ryder,Ted dibiase, Chris masters and so on.I think it'll be a win-win situation.

How does beating David Otunga get anyone over?
Getting wins over established talent like Kane, Big Show, Goldust etc get people over. if any of the guys you mentioned above beat Otunga, I'd hardly call it a big win.

Snair
06-21-2011, 11:26 AM
How does beating David Otunga get anyone over?
Getting wins over established talent like Kane, Big Show, Goldust etc get people over. if any of the guys you mentioned above beat Otunga, I'd hardly call it a big win.

I get your point but what I meant was him being used as a jobber for the initialisation of promising new comers push who can them move to upper midcard.In short Otunga = lower midcard jobber.

Tommy Thunder
06-21-2011, 11:32 AM
I get your point but what I meant was him being used as a jobber for the initialisation of promising new comers push who can them move to upper midcard.In short Otunga = lower midcard jobber.

I don't even think he's good enough to be a lower mid-card jobber. The guy knows less moves than Cena!! He can talk, but he can't wrestle to save his life!!

AOF666
06-21-2011, 11:43 AM
If Mason Ryan is used right, he could be top mid carder, possibly heavyweight contender. Far as the other 2, I bet they will be released or sent to FCW to improve on their skills.

daverende5
06-21-2011, 11:52 AM
At the match at Raw everyone was chanting Batista in his match, so if he level up his inring skills (better than Batista?) he could be very over.

thatdevilsblue
06-21-2011, 11:58 AM
Nexus should have disbanded months ago...there is no point in them being a stable anymore because they barely do anything and CM Punk didn't and doesn't need them...they just made Punk the leader of the new Nexus because he did such a good job as the SES leader last year...you don't really see them come out with Punk anymore in recent weeks, so i think it's safe to assume that they're are slowly but surely being faded out as a stable!

thejman93
06-21-2011, 11:59 AM
At the match at Raw everyone was chanting Batista in his match, so if he level up his inring skills (better than Batista?) he could be very over.

The biggest thing Mason needs to improve on IMO is his mic work. You'll never be pushed in WWE if you can't talk (unless, of course, you're Randy Orton.:D)

Tommy Thunder
06-21-2011, 12:03 PM
The biggest thing Mason needs to improve on IMO is his mic work. You'll never be pushed in WWE if you can't talk (unless, of course, you're Randy Orton.:D)

I say give him a manager. Jimmy Hart is back with WWE right now, I think he'd be a perfect manager for him.

SilverGhost
06-21-2011, 12:03 PM
Nexus is done. There is a future for Joe and Mason if used right. Otunga needs to work on his Spinebuster.

Russo swerve
06-21-2011, 12:46 PM
Nexus died earlier this year

The Animal Batista
06-21-2011, 12:50 PM
Well, Nexus does need to end with the current state of it, but however i just got a feeling that WWE will continue to work on them.

SDR
06-21-2011, 02:23 PM
this weekend when going through the ppv predictions I couldn't even remember who the tag team champions were... the most memorable point of the title change was after the match when Alberto Del Rio slapped the taste out of Big Shows mouth.

jordan1995
06-21-2011, 02:25 PM
i see the nexus members being released

Y2Jryder

quoted for truth

I think this is your first good post:p

Rated_R(ob)KO
I was really hoping to come on this thread and see something related to like, Zombies or something. Then I realized we were talking about Zombies. My apologies.

VKM
06-21-2011, 03:18 PM
If Mason Ryan is used right, he could be top mid carder, possibly heavyweight contender. Far as the other 2, I bet they will be released or sent to FCW to improve on their skills.

I beg to differ, Joe Hennig is a good wrestler and he could do very well in the midcard. They should give him a face turn.

kickass
06-21-2011, 03:19 PM
With CM Punk leaving July 17th what do you think will happen to the 3 other Nexus members?

I mean I prefered Wades Nexus then Punks but does this mean this storyline is over now since Corre and Nexus are spliting?

god knows, wwe seem to have forgotten anyway. mason can move on to being the next batista (but like someone already said, he needs a manager. and wasnt there rumours that wwe wanted to sign batista back, if so, idk what'll happen to mason). i think mcgilicutty n otunga are tag champs (hard for me to remember due to the fact the tag team divison is a peice of shit), so they can stay together or be released or sent back to fcw cuz i dont care about them at all. im assuming skip isnt in nexus anymore. what they could do is reform the original nexus with wade, gabriel, heath, skip (when he returns), young (oh no hes back on nxt, hard to beleive how downhill its gone for that guy, well have him win n bring him back i actually kinda liked his gimmick), but release ottunga n send mcgilicutty back to fcw, while brining husky harris back up to the main roster with his new mankind/abyss type gimmick. ON A SIDE NOTE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO THE OLD NEXUS THEME??? the last time i saw them come out as a team they came out to punks theme, its sad

VKM
06-21-2011, 03:19 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Very True

sincara
06-21-2011, 03:46 PM
otunga and henning = tag team
ryan = singles competiter

ihearvoices
06-21-2011, 04:30 PM

Randy orton mic skills have improve and also when he was heel and really into the viper character he didnt need to cut promos his face expressions and actions spoke for him i think thats 1 thing i liked the most about him before the fact they didnt allow him to do much promos when he was last heel..but since his face turn he has been improving, he has really come around with his mic skills IMO