PDA

View Full Version : The "Never Haves" Of THE 'E

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-21-2011, 09:08 AM
This is something dedicated to what we think were some missed opportunities within the last couple years. I'll start it off obviously so that everyone can get a feel for what I'm talking about:

1.) Chris Jericho Never Winning The "Royal Rumble"
2.) CM Punk Never Winning The WWE Championship (Possibly, we'll find out for sure on July 19th)
3.) Undertaker never being a "Triple Crown" Champion
4.)

Continue like this. (If you want. Or just add some random ones.)

PLEASE don't move this to "Wrestling Time Machines"!!

WWTNA Mark
06-21-2011, 09:31 AM
Lex Luger never holding the WWE Campionship.

Owen Hart never holding the WWE Championship.

Edge vs Zack Ryder for the World Heavyweight title never happening. :(

the-rocks-stunner
06-21-2011, 09:34 AM
you mean the 17th for punk...
1. rey mysterio has not won the WWE championship (he's won the WHC)
2. punk never winning the RR
3. wwe screwing up mr kennedy's MITB win (he should of cashed it in and become champ!)

the-rocks-stunner
06-21-2011, 09:41 AM
Lex Luger never holding the WWE Campionship.

Owen Hart never holding the WWE Championship.

Edge vs Zack Ryder for the World Heavyweight title never happening. :(

ryder had a wwe title match for 11 seconds lol

WWTNA Mark
06-21-2011, 09:43 AM
ryder had a wwe title match for 11 seconds lol

But never faced Edge for the World Heavyweight Championship. That match would've been gold!!!

the-rocks-stunner
06-21-2011, 09:45 AM
But never faced Edge for the World Heavyweight Championship. That match would've been gold!!!

i could picture it... one time edge head turned villain has got his chance to take the belt of his former master

LMPunker
06-21-2011, 09:56 AM
ken shamrock never wwe champion

shambo2k9
06-21-2011, 09:57 AM
you mean the 17th for punk...
1. rey mysterio has not won the WWE championship (he's won the WHC)
2. punk never winning the RR
3. wwe screwing up mr kennedy's MITB win (he should of cashed it in and become champ!)

kennedy got injured cant blame wwe on that.

4) not firing mr kennedy sooner.

A.Jay
06-21-2011, 10:03 AM
SCSA/HBK never winning the current WWE Title.

Cryme Tyme never becoming tag champs.

No Machoman in HOF

tad locust
06-21-2011, 10:05 AM
Mick Foley never had a lenthy WWE title run
Sean Waltman never had an IC title reign
Benoit was never WWE champ
Regal was never a main eventer
Benoit never faced Punk
Edge never faced Christian for a World Title

A.Jay
06-21-2011, 10:06 AM
Turning Randy Orton's Lengend Killer gimmick into something Legendary. No pun intended.

jordan1995
06-21-2011, 10:07 AM
ryder having a cridible push

the-rocks-stunner
06-21-2011, 10:08 AM
kennedy got injured cant blame wwe on that.

4) not firing mr kennedy sooner.

could of waited till he returned so it would be a surprise

jordan1995
06-21-2011, 10:31 AM
rodney mack

Mikeyboy7777777
06-21-2011, 10:41 AM
dudebusters never being wwe tag champions punk never having a clean win on orton (I think)
orton never getting somebody else than himself over.

Heels Have More Fun
06-21-2011, 11:31 AM
Eddie Guerrerro never getting the title win over Batista.
Shawn never holding the WWE Title. (Should've won against Cena, but their feud was at the height of Super-Cena's Super Mega Awesome Reign of Doom, I believe.)
Christian never getting a legitimate title reign. (Still hoping!)
Cena never losing cleanly to anyone other than Orton or HHH. (Although I'm pretty sure this is more because of the booking, and less because of him.)
Undertaker never DECIMATING Cena.
CM Punk/Stone Cold feud never happening.
Rey Mysterio not coming up with a more credible finisher.
JoMo never winning the big one.
Man, I can bitch about everything :]

Pumpkinhead
06-21-2011, 11:41 AM
Shawn never holding the WWE Title. (Should've won against Cena, but their feud was at the height of Super-Cena's Super Mega Awesome Reign of Doom, I believe.)
Cena never losing cleanly to anyone other than Orton or HHH. (Although I'm pretty sure this is more because of the booking, and less because of him.)

JoMo can still win the big one

Batista and HBK beat Cena cleanly once

Sony
06-21-2011, 11:41 AM
1. Never having Scott Hall hold the Heavyweight title (the man was over as any wrestler in the history of the biz)
2. The Rockers never holding the tag titles (always hated the Rockers, but they did deserve to hold the title at least once)
3. Jake Roberts never holding any title in the WWF
4. Ted Debiase sr never holding ant title in the WWF. (the million dollar belt is not a title)
5. never giving the Kerry Von Eric (The Texas Tornado) a decent push.
6. Burying 95% of the wrestlers who sign with Vince who already were established stars in other organizations.

Tommy Thunder
06-21-2011, 11:42 AM

What's wrong with the 619 into west coast pop/springboard legdrop/springboard splash, frog splash etc? He's actually injured a few people with the 619, so for me, that makes it credible enough!!

Heels Have More Fun
06-21-2011, 11:49 AM
Batista and HBK beat Cena cleanly once
Key word there being "once". Other than HHH and Orton, I can't think of anyone who's consistently beaten Cena cleanly on a more or less consistent basis. Although, that may be simply because of a lack of matches with some wrestlers or a plethora of matches with Orton.

What's wrong with the 619 into west coast pop/springboard legdrop/springboard splash, frog splash etc? He's actually injured a few people with the 619, so for me, that makes it credible enough!!
Other than Mysterio, who else sends an opponent onto the second rope where they sit there like a depressed dog? No one? I thought so. That's why its not a credible finisher.

AOF666
06-21-2011, 12:03 PM
Induct Macho Man in the HOF
Stone Cold never had a send off
Rock had a send off
Never had Undertaker vs Andre the Giant
Should have had Cena become the new leader of Nexus
Not insulting the fans and pretend Chris Benoit never wrestled for WWE
Giving Shawn Michaels on more title run before retiring.
Never should of fired, Katie Lea, Shelton Benjamin, and Mickie James
Should get fire all of the Divas exept Melina, Beth Phoenix, Awesome Kong, Gail Kim, and Natalia
Not screwed Bret Hart and sent him to WCW
Never should of killed Owen Hart

68wPayne
06-21-2011, 12:22 PM
Raven getting buried in the Hardcore division instead of at least being a IC title contender. He is an epic worker and can make anyone look good and draw anyone in a storyline. CM Punk admits that Raven took him under his wing. Probably how Punk knows how to cut a promo.

Getting rid of the Cruiserweight division. They have more than enough people to make a good division and at the very least would be better to throw in a show rather than a 14 vs. 14 divas match or whatever.

Flash Funk should have been as successful as The Godfather was. He was a better wrestler, way more entertaining, and was the original WWE Pimp.

They totally squandered their chance with Ultimo Dragon, Ultimo Dragon could have been 10x what Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara are, because he is that damn good.

William Regal, Dean Malenko, Perry Saturn, Jamie Noble, Paul Burchill, all should have pushed more.

That's all for now.

Heels Have More Fun
06-21-2011, 12:23 PM
Never should of killed Owen Hart
Dude, it was an accident. Even Bret said it. Even his wife said that he might've messed with his equipment before doing the stunt and caused an early release. Yeah it was stupid as hell, and yes, WWE messed up, but he had performed the stunt before, so they probably thought there was no reason for him NOT to do it. It was an accident and the world became a little duller because of it.

68wPayne
06-21-2011, 01:08 PM
Sean O'Haire should have been a World Champion, he's another guy who had everything and for whatever reason disappeared into the Future Endeavors Hall of Fame

AOF666
06-21-2011, 02:15 PM
Dude, it was an accident. Even Bret said it. Even his wife said that he might've messed with his equipment before doing the stunt and caused an early release. Yeah it was stupid as hell, and yes, WWE messed up, but he had performed the stunt before, so they probably thought there was no reason for him NOT to do it. It was an accident and the world became a little duller because of it.

I suggest you time in Owen Hart Tradegy and read an article called What do we know now!

printz1224
06-21-2011, 02:37 PM
That 'K-Kwik' guy never got a WWE title shot....oh, wait.

VKM
06-21-2011, 03:24 PM
Kennedy never being WWE Champion
CM Punk never being WWE Champion
Wade Barret never becoming WWE Champion when he was over the old Nexus
Never having Christian vs. Edge for the world title

printz1224
06-21-2011, 04:29 PM
There was a point in time when they had:

Cryme Tyme
MNM
The Hardys
London & Kendrick
Regal & Burchill
Cade & Murdoch
etc.

and DIDN'T rebuild the tag team division.

Bodom
06-21-2011, 06:02 PM
PLEASE don't move this to "Wrestling Time Machines"!!

For the record: If we feel a thread belongs elsewhere, we're going to move whether you want it moved or not.

It's not your decision where a thread belongs. Just sayin.

IrkenInvader
06-21-2011, 06:19 PM
There was a point in time when they had:

Cryme Tyme
MNM
The Hardys
London & Kendrick
Regal & Burchill
Cade & Murdoch
etc.

and DIDN'T rebuild the tag team division.

Because it was a slow trickle down to nothingness. It didn't need to be rebuilt at that point, that division was thriving 5 years ago. Don't forget at that time WWE also had The World Greatest Tag Team, Guerrero and Mysterio, The Brothers of Destruction, Evolution, Kane and Big Show, Rated RKO, The Spirit Squad, and many more I can't think of right now. Point is the tag team division is a shell of its former self. Between untimely demises, future endeavors and heel/face turns the tag team division barely exist right now.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-21-2011, 11:20 PM
For the record: If we feel a thread belongs elsewhere, we're going to move whether you want it moved or not.

It's not your decision where a thread belongs. Just sayin.

Really? I had no idea that if you felt it didn't belong that you'd move it. That's an entirely new concept I've never heard of in my entire life.