PDA

View Full Version : Heels!

JohnnyPhantom
06-20-2011, 09:49 PM
Ok, now its been discussed on this site day after day but after watching the "Power to the People" episode of RAW and the R-Truth segment i think the question needs to be asked... who is more over? Miz or R-Truth?

You could make arguements for both men but to be honest i think R-Truth is one of the best heels in the recent history of the WWE. The only other Heel i enjoyed watching more was Orton, HHH and Batista when he was going crazy agaist rey. (Simply because you finally saw the crazy animal)

The character for R-truth has been done before, but the stuff he says is genuine. I dont feel like im watching some scripted heel rant like we've heard in the past from some people. The Miz is the same way, he plays his role extremely well and its an enjoyable segment when he is out there... for the most part.

As an add on, i dont include Christian in this arguement simply because i dont think his current heel role is being handeled very well. If you go back and look at his Heel turn when he was aligned with Tomko you could really see his heelish side. Whether that means give him a big tatted up dude to follow him around... im not sure. but something needs to be tweaked. Maybe they should actually have him win instead of having him look desprerate.

thoughts?

AOF666
06-20-2011, 10:19 PM
To me Orton comes off heelish, not Christian. It seems like Christian gets screwed Orton walks away smelling like a rose.

Enforcer23
06-20-2011, 10:34 PM
To me Orton comes off heelish, not Christian. It seems like Christian gets screwed Orton walks away smelling like a rose.

haha so true.....yeah i think r-truth aye miz lost all his touch just like that

Y2Jryder
06-21-2011, 10:20 AM
I can't hate Christian.
How can you hate him?
He is the one that got screwed...

jordan1995
06-21-2011, 10:23 AM
impossible for me to h8 christian ...i want him to be world champ

Tommy Thunder
06-21-2011, 11:30 AM
Regarding Christian, I've said it before and i'll say it again; I don't know why they turned him heel at a time when WWE (and particularly Smackdown) are lacking main event faces.
The Miz is more of a tweener for me. He gets some cheers from the crowd.
Truth's heel character is brilliant. I'm enjoying his character a lot at the moment.

On a side note, that 'RILEY, RANDY, REALLY, JIMMY' segment was priceless!! I was laughing my ass off!!

zapphoman
06-21-2011, 10:56 PM
Regarding Christian, I've said it before and i'll say it again; I don't know why they turned him heel at a time when WWE (and particularly Smackdown) are lacking main event faces.
The Miz is more of a tweener for me. He gets some cheers from the crowd.
Truth's heel character is brilliant. I'm enjoying his character a lot at the moment.

On a side note, that 'RILEY, RANDY, REALLY, JIMMY' segment was priceless!! I was laughing my ass off!!

I agree with you about Christian but unfortunatly if they didn't turn him heel they would have sent him straight back down to the mid-cards and there would be no chance for him to get the title as a face with Orton around. It was funny I actually heard some people cheering for The Miz when he came out last night during the segment with R-Truth and Christian. I like that. The Miz really isn't that bad of a wrestler and he can do some pretty good promos. And with R-Truth I have been getting alot more entertainment out of him in the past few weeks than I have ever since he came to the WWE. I hope they continue with it.

btw I loved that segment too. It was three major players that have never promo'd together before and it was awesome.

helmsley
06-21-2011, 11:23 PM
i think wwe lacks of that big heel that you could really think could win and break everyone, like lesnar, or hhh before and around evolution, like batista, like the rock

i cant see miz winning in a fist fight against cena