PDA

View Full Version : if a wrestler did shoot on a ppv in the E who would you like to see do it and to who?

Murphdogg4
06-20-2011, 07:49 PM
Hasn't been a shoot since Vince Screwed Brett, and not really a wrestler shooting on another wrestler since Mulah did it to Wendy ricter in the early 80's, if a worker did go Rouge at a ppv and shoot on another in the ring who would you like to see do it and to who?

the-rocks-stunner
06-20-2011, 07:50 PM
get ready for the cena comments *yawn*

dres1214
06-20-2011, 07:53 PM

^^^lol
On the topic of the thread, I think I would like to see a few of them have a "shoot" promo...Christian, Punk, and Undertaker. I just want to know what they truly think. I would like to see them discuss WWE politics, Vince, and some guys backstage. Nobody in general can be anyone. But I know some wouldn't mind saying Cena or Orton.

Murphdogg4
06-20-2011, 07:53 PM

lol, yeah for sure. But there will be some interesting ones to. personally I'd like to see a worker shoot on Vince in the ring

dres1214
06-20-2011, 07:56 PM
lol, yeah for sure. But there will be some interesting ones to. personally I'd like to see a worker shoot on Vince in the ring

Paul Heyman did a shoot on Vince. Was Amazing.

Murphdogg4
06-20-2011, 08:00 PM
^^^lol
On the topic of the thread, I think I would like to see a few of them have a "shoot" promo...Christian, Punk, and Undertaker. I just want to know what they truly think. I would like to see them discuss WWE politics, Vince, and some guys backstage. Nobody in general can be anyone. But I know some wouldn't mind saying Cena or Orton.

Christian Shootin on Orton and making him tap out last night would of been talked about for YEARS. Of course he'd be fired instantly..speaking of shoot on the mic years ago when Jeff jarret just came back to the E he did a hell of a worked shoot on the WWF and Vince

KJ PUNK
06-20-2011, 08:16 PM
The mic would be cut off so quick if anyone tried it that it doesn't matter.

THE_CRIPPLER
06-20-2011, 08:19 PM
CM Punk Probably.... Shoot on how he hates how WWE outlaws the word wrestling and how he is a wrestler not a superstar (sort of like the Joey Styles shoot)..... joey Styles would be a great shoot also......Sheamues about being held down and all the stuff Dunn as did to keep his career down.....Daniel Bryan about the Disrespect he is shown and how he was fired for the stupid tie insident......... Cena and Taker would be borring shoots, so would any WWE wrestler who is frustrated with the product or there postion.

Murphdogg4
06-20-2011, 08:46 PM
CM Punk Probably.... Shoot on how he hates how WWE outlaws the word wrestling and how he is a wrestler not a superstar (sort of like the Joey Styles shoot)..... joey Styles would be a great shoot also......Sheamues about being held down and all the stuff Dunn as did to keep his career down.....Daniel Bryan about the Disrespect he is shown and how he was fired for the stupid tie insident......... Cena and Taker would be borring shoots, so would any WWE wrestler who is frustrated with the product or there postion.

Styles did a worked shoot a few years back that was pretty awesome. I agree with you seeing Daniel do a shoot would be awsesome and Sheamues to

Viper
06-21-2011, 01:14 AM
i wanna see a shoot interview on how bad RAW has become over the years.

Incubus_99
06-21-2011, 03:24 AM
Get Scotty Steiner into THE E' (its catchin on...:p...well not really!) and then we can have some insane shoots...:D...

Murphdogg4
06-21-2011, 04:05 AM
Get Scotty Steiner into THE E' (its catchin on...:p...well not really!) and then we can have some insane shoots...:D...

lmfao!!! So true!!!

Murphdogg4
06-21-2011, 04:07 AM
i wanna see a shoot interview on how bad RAW has become over the years.

if this was facebook I'd create 24 diffent profiles just to thumps up this statement that many times!

HungOver
06-21-2011, 04:21 AM
Anyone Remember Samoa Joes shoot in TNA about Hall etc,Taught was pretty cool,Anyway seeing someone do that in WWE would be pretty dang good as theres loads backstage politics going on,Alot i see mentioned Punk,Byran and Christian and i have to agree but guy i would love seeing doing 1 is Edge.I think it would be pretty interesting.

Y2Jryder
06-21-2011, 06:01 AM
I want people like Undertaker, The Rock, SCSA and Y2J shoot:D