PDA

View Full Version : was it just me that picked this up from capital punishment

LMPunker
06-20-2011, 12:12 PM
when punk was talking about politions does anyone else think that was maybe little bit of a shoot of the politics of wwe and how there are sharks? was it just me?

shambo2k9
06-20-2011, 12:43 PM
huh? what sharks lol
http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/gamestar/objects/256099_main.jpg

SmackdownhotelCEO
06-20-2011, 12:56 PM
C'mon man reread your post. I know it's not just you but let's do some simple spellchecking folks. I'm sure you can tell it's POLITICIANS. But honestly you're probably right about your overall message. I'd hate to see CM Punk leave. He is one of the few tried and true fresh acts out there. Extremely mismanaged as a talent.

eboy
06-20-2011, 12:59 PM
C'mon man reread your post. I know it's not just you but let's do some simple spellchecking folks. I'm sure you can tell it's POLITICIANS. But honestly you're probably right about your overall message. I'd hate to see CM Punk leave. He is one of the few tried and true fresh acts out there. Extremely mismanaged as a talent.

no lets not do any spell checking

Spell checking Nazi's need to bottle it up it Just derails the Thread

Punk is Clever than us all i truly belive that i just cant Quite Work him out but hey i guess it really is True Straight Edge means he's better than us

Steve Austin
06-20-2011, 12:59 PM

First post, did you sign up to say that? It could of been a simple mistake some people tend to miss letters out when writing fast or if they're not paying attention. On topic, I agree with you man, CM Punk should be atleast in the title picture, atleast he has been on a bit of a roll lately but they are probably trying to keep him happy. Would be a shame to see him leave.

Tommy Thunder
06-20-2011, 01:09 PM

In your first post on this site, you've bashed someone's spelling?! Yeah, real good way to make friends here NOOB!

On topic, it's quite likely that there was an element of a shoot in that promo. If Punk doesn't get assurances that he's going to be main eventing (like he should be), then I see him taking a break from WWE.

LMPunker
06-20-2011, 01:10 PM
ok i admit i didnt check it before i posted it as i was reorgainising my dictionary and thesaurus's in order of size and alphabetical order but if my bad spelling and punctuation got this forum one more member because he just had to correct me then this forum is welcome ;)

TheBeardOfZeus
06-20-2011, 01:10 PM
In your first post on this site, you've bashed someone's spelling?! Yeah, real good way to make friends here NOOB!

On topic, it's quite likely that there was an element of a shoot in that promo. If Punk doesn't get assurances that he's going to be main eventing (like he should be), then I see him taking a break from WWE.

You see, the way he said it, all about honesty?

Face turn?

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-20-2011, 01:17 PM
I was gonna post a thread about this a couple hours ago but, I saw I had a lot of posts on here already and decided not to.

Anypants, on topic... I believe CM Punk will have a new character direction. It definitely started last night and will continue onward. I have a feeling he's just going to bash everything from now on. Kind of take a different route, one for the IWC if you catch my drift. The way he said everything was cryptic and interesting. It felt like he shot straight from the hip and I guarantee something will come out of it. I have a weird feeling he's going to ditch Nexus soon enough and just become "The Straight Edge Shooter" or something like that lol.

Tommy Thunder
06-20-2011, 01:22 PM
You see, the way he said it, all about honesty?

Face turn?

Punk as a face? It sure would be something. I guess they need another main event face to balance ADR and Miz. Punk could be our man.

TheBeardOfZeus
06-20-2011, 01:24 PM
Punk as a face? It sure would be something. I guess they need another main event face to balance ADR and Miz. Punk could be our man.

That's exactly what I was thinking earlier.

For me, it would be epic to see CM Punk vs The Miz, while ADR takes on Cena.

jordan1995
06-20-2011, 01:28 PM
cm punk is one smart mother trucker