PDA

View Full Version : Referee Mike Chioda Strikes Again!!

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
06-20-2011, 11:26 AM
Why is it that a lot of the 'screw job' finishes always seem to involve Referee Mike Chioda? On Sunday, he counted the pin on Christian, despite the fact that his foot was under the ropes. The fucked up part is, he didn't even try to reverse the decision and restart the match. Yet, when Miz beat Cena on RAW by hitting him with the championship belt, he immediately called it off and restarted the match. He even did it again in the I QUIT match. Now how come when it comes to Christian, he all of a sudden 'can't do anything about it' despite watching the replay on the titantron of his foot under the ropes. Hmmmmmmm.

ITS A CONSPIRACY. :P

Anyways, thoughts?

the-rocks-stunner
06-20-2011, 11:27 AM
Because he's the main guy/ref

Yano88
06-20-2011, 12:05 PM
To me this is the start of a storyline involving the referees...

Who knows... maybe they'll form a heel stable called "The Black&White T-Shirts" and they'll start doing favoritism to heel character or, viceversa, for face characters

Tommy Thunder
06-20-2011, 12:06 PM
Why is it that a lot of the 'screw job' finishes always seem to involve Referee Mike Chioda? On Sunday, he counted the pin on Christian, despite the fact that his foot was under the ropes. The fucked up part is, he didn't even try to reverse the decision and restart the match. Yet, when Miz beat Cena on RAW by hitting him with the championship belt, he immediately called it off and restarted the match. He even did it again in the I QUIT match. Now how come when it comes to Christian, he all of a sudden 'can't do anything about it' despite watching the replay on the titantron of his foot under the ropes. Hmmmmmmm.

ITS A CONSPIRACY. :P

Anyways, thoughts?

I wouldn't get so worked up about it. It's probably just a storyline.

Y2Jryder
06-20-2011, 12:07 PM
lol a storyline with Referees that invading Raw would be funny:p

WH Punk 26
06-20-2011, 12:14 PM
lol a storyline with Referees that invading Raw would be funny:p

makes ya wonder is russo back in the wwe

isolator
06-20-2011, 12:16 PM
We allready had a ref angle in the 80ies
remember dangerous danny davis lol

shambo2k9
06-20-2011, 12:39 PM
had a ref angle in the invasion time aswell... that worked out great lol

but its cuz mike chioda is the manhttp://www2.wwe.com/content/media/images/Superstars/bio/5625838

CobraNightviper
06-20-2011, 12:50 PM
I bet Friday on smackdown Christian blames him.

jordan1995
06-20-2011, 01:30 PM
hebner vs patrick invasion 2001 wwfs answer to ecw Beulah vs alfonzo lol watch both matches entertaining in thier own ways

Y2Jryder
06-20-2011, 02:31 PM
hebner vs patrick invasion 2001 wwfs answer to ecw Beulah vs alfonzo lol watch both matches entertaining in thier own ways

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfNQGRNZHLQ

lol after watching this I think everybody can wrestle

AOF666
06-20-2011, 02:32 PM
Don't forget about Hebner and HHH story. HHH would put his hands on Hebner and he would push him back. Maybe Chioda is moving up or going to be annyamous gm. Teddy Long started as a ref, now look at him.

Y2Jryder
06-20-2011, 03:15 PM
Don't forget about Hebner and HHH story. HHH would put his hands on Hebner and he would push him back. Maybe Chioda is moving up or going to be annyamous gm. Teddy Long started as a ref, now look at him.

I rather be ref then come out every episode of Smackdown to make a boring tag-team main event match...

Steve Austin
06-20-2011, 03:16 PM
I rather be ref then come out every episode of Smackdown to make a boring tag-team main event match...

Quoted for truth.

jordan1995
06-20-2011, 03:17 PM

it is good though in its own way

Daffy Duck's Finest
06-20-2011, 03:19 PM

I'm sure those guys had at least 2 more moves than what Cena produced last night