PDA

View Full Version : the reason wwe needs to keep known stars!!!

Enforcer23
06-20-2011, 06:54 AM
well when it comes to the wwe roster thier is always talk about the roster not having main eventers...thats why i think wwe need to not only keep cm punk but to re-sign batista and any other past main eventer that can still go in the ring...last year when batista left i knew that the roster lost its muscle appeal and with the way wwe are trying to bring talent up its just not working??? so guys thoughts and opinions on who should come back from other companys or out of retirement..realistic answers not stone cold or edge...sorry if this has already been brought up cheers ;)

Y2Jryder
06-20-2011, 07:40 AM
But the thing is, if you bring Batista back, he needs a match at capitol punishment.
Then the WWE need to scrap a match so people like Kofi, Ziggler, Del Rio or Alex Riley will not be on the card.

LMPunker
06-20-2011, 07:50 AM
i'll be honest i havent missed batista at all and i think they are building new stars just these things do take time dolph ziggler,del rio,riley,sin cara,daniel bryan,cody rhodes,zack ryder these are the stars of the future all except rhyder are getting some sort of push and if we keep hearing we want ryder chants during the less entertaining bouts or segments then it is only a matter of time before he does be patient have faith and big things will happen for all of those guys

TheBeardOfZeus
06-20-2011, 07:55 AM
No, the WWE needs to create new stars, not rehash the same old guys.

Batista hasn't been missed, he doesn't need to come back.

RomanFlare
06-20-2011, 07:57 AM
This thread has me royally confused. Hasn't Batista been following Punk around since January?

On a serious note: I agree with Zeus's Beard. They need to get the younger talents of Ziggler, Bryan, A-Rye (Can't believe I just said that), and Ryder to uppercard status rather than bringing in established fossils.

Theiconsting
06-20-2011, 08:09 AM
Lol they dont know how to create new stars you tard

Russo swerve
06-20-2011, 08:23 AM
Screw batista they need jericho hes way more entertaning and better in the ring

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-20-2011, 08:36 AM
I never missed Batista at all. But hey, there's a couple guys that can still go... Booker T being one. But how many actually want to still wrestle that aren't living the life in Florida and recieveing phat paychecks from a Southern Belle?

Point is, they're building and we have to wait. Things have been getting much better and like another poster said, It can sometimes take YEARS before a star gets "over"... SCSA didn't hit populatiy until 1996, he was wrestling YEARS before that in WCW. In the words of the Blue Lanterns, "All Will Be Well."

Daniel Bryan
06-20-2011, 08:39 AM
the only former star they should bring back is Chris Jericho honestly and they need to resign CM Punk other than that its fine the way it is

Xpacfan
06-20-2011, 08:48 AM
Lol they dont know how to create new stars you tard

Exactly! Because new stars aren't just "created" on paper...you have to give people their creative freedom to go out and do their own thing. WWE is so far away from doing that these days...

sincara
06-20-2011, 10:16 AM
bring back
batista
y2j
booker
goldberg
keep punk

also bring in from tna
aj styles
ausin aires
joe