PDA

View Full Version : Kofi Kingston?

MrzigglesFTW!
06-20-2011, 03:10 AM
This is my first post on these forum's:)

Am i the only person that thinks Kofi Kingston is getting really sloppy?
I mean i just watched the capitol punishment match, i thought it was going to steal the show. but it was really hard done by.
Ziggler was not too bad, but kofi looked really sloppy:/

anyone agree?

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-20-2011, 03:16 AM
This is my first post on these forum's:)

Am i the only person that thinks Kofi Kingston is getting really sloppy?
I mean i just watched the capitol punishment match, i thought it was going to steal the show. but it was really hard done by.
Ziggler was not too bad, but kofi looked really sloppy:/

anyone agree?

Kofi is buried so far underground he actually knows what the core of our Earth looks like. I think that's attributing to his performance as well. I feel bad for the guy and wish him all the best in ROH or Dragon Gate (IWGP possibly as well.) when he gets Future Endeavored later this year.

MrzigglesFTW!
06-20-2011, 03:18 AM
Kofi is buried so far underground he actually knows what the core of our Earth looks like. I think that's attributing to his performance as well. I feel bad for the guy and wish him all the best in ROH or Dragon Gate (IWGP possibly as well.) when he gets Future Endeavored later this year.

It would be sad to see him go, but he could be used 100x better somewhere else.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-20-2011, 03:20 AM
It would be sad to see him go, but he could be used 100x better somewhere else.

He indeed could be and that's the problem. They have him now and don't want to do anything with him.

MrzigglesFTW!
06-20-2011, 03:22 AM
He indeed could be and that's the problem. They have him now and don't want to do anything with him.

if i was in his place, i would have requested my release... i think he isn't going to because he's winning a title now and again.

Enforcer23
06-20-2011, 04:24 AM

ahhaah funny but true i really hope he does jsut get released if not a change of his style everything about him

MrzigglesFTW!
06-20-2011, 04:29 AM
ahhaah funny but true i really hope he does jsut get released if not a change of his style everything about him

i smell a heel turn for him nearer the end of the year, so im afraid me might become a mid/lowermid for a while.

liamsnowdon
06-20-2011, 04:32 AM
he needs a heel turn to stay on top now he has lost..............maybees beat ziggler up or something?

MrzigglesFTW!
06-20-2011, 04:34 AM
he needs a heel turn to stay on top now he has lost..............maybees beat ziggler up or something?

i loved his hint at a heel turn last time these two had a feud.. only if it turned into a heel turn

liamsnowdon
06-20-2011, 04:38 AM
i loved his hint at a heel turn last time these two had a feud.. only if it turned into a heel turn

it needs to happen because as you say he is getting sloppy but the heel turn he could get rid of the sloppyness...............he needs to practice more because he was amazing!!

MrzigglesFTW!
06-20-2011, 04:49 AM
it needs to happen because as you say he is getting sloppy but the heel turn he could get rid of the sloppyness...............he needs to practice more because he was amazing!!

Something thats holding it down is that kofi is really over with the younger fans, thats could impact it.

liamsnowdon
06-20-2011, 04:51 AM
Something thats holding it down is that kofi is really over with the younger fans, thats could impact it.

yeah mate........hope he improves though because he is fun to watch:)

MrzigglesFTW!
06-20-2011, 04:52 AM
yeah mate........hope he improves though because he is fun to watch:)

i agree. it was just sudden sloppyness last night i couldnt stomach to watch the whole match

K-Jammin
06-20-2011, 05:44 AM
I don't think he will get released but he is extremely boring, a heel turn needs to be done IMO.

Tommy Thunder
06-20-2011, 05:57 AM
I don't see the big deal with Kofi. He's never going to be good enough for the main event as he simply doesn't have the mic skills. I can't remember him ever cutting a promo of a any great substance (I think most promo time he's had was during that feud with Randy Orton). He's got a few nice moves in his arsenal, like the Ranhei (SOS), and he does a very nice high angle cross-body. But he's not that good IMO.
Sure a heel turn would be fresh for him, but I can't see him playing a credible heel. Of course, I shouldn't knock it until I've seen it, but I don't see it. I don't see him getting future endeavored since he's so over with the fans, and he shifts merchandise. But IMO, he's never going to win a world title.

Marx
06-20-2011, 06:24 AM
if i was in his place, i would have requested my release... i think he isn't going to because he's winning a title now and again.

He isn't going because WWE pays him more than TNA, ROH or other promotions can give him, with more paydays (house shows) and less hassle and uncertainity on the administrative side. I think that accounts for 60%.

That he's not totally sidelined, but competes for mid-card gold is 20%. The other 20% is dreaming of better days and living the dream of being in the biggest company.

Edit:

I agree with Tommy Thunder. I personally don't like Kofi. To much mannerisms (stop with the boomdrop, please), to much over the top facial expressions, to many botches. The day he's a main eventer, I'm probably indefinitly tuning out. I don't like Cena, but when I see him I understand why he's the main event. When I see Kofi I'll always think: there are ten guys in the locker room that can do better than you.

Ziggler looked much better in their match, in my opinion, and that says enough, because he did job for Kofi 75% of the match. Everyone that gets the chance to mount as much offense as Kofi does, looks reasonably good.

Yano88
06-20-2011, 06:40 AM
Just like I've said in my topic about Kofi...

he is just a lucky high flyer that is very well liked by the kids and sells merchandise to them.

Heel turn on Kofi??

Kofi heel = Kofi fired

No more t-shirt sold and no mic-skills are a lethal combination

Y2Jryder
06-20-2011, 08:22 AM
Yeah a heel turn is just what he needs -.-
Really? If he turns heel than he will get burried.
How much heels does WWE have?

Just think about that and if someone gets boring you don't have to say that a heel turn is the best option because it is not for Kofi...

sincara
06-20-2011, 10:50 AM

Just think about that and if someone gets boring you don't have to say that a heel turn is the best option because it is not for Kofi...

i second this

Tommy Thunder
06-20-2011, 11:12 AM

I'll third this.

For certain superstars, a heel turn is good for them. Take R-Truth as a perfect example. We all knew he was more than capable of being a credible heel, and his face character had gotten very stale, so a heel turn for him was the best option, and it's worked wonders.
John Cena is another example. We all know he has the ability to play a good heel, and a heel turn would benefit him now (it's up to the WWE when they decide to do it though.
I honestly don't think Kofi would make a good heel. I just can't see it.

eboy
06-20-2011, 11:14 AM

I Dont think Kofi needs a Heel Turn hes a generic face and should stay a face he Just needs a Push its Like Evan Bourne & Rey Mysterio wouldn't work as heel and it would make no sense

S.E. Zero
06-20-2011, 02:08 PM

And continue to add to the never ending list of heels the WWE has right now, come on man.

He's good as a face just bad as his character, I just think he should be let go this year and go to the indies for a while.

MrzigglesFTW!
06-20-2011, 02:47 PM
I Dont think Kofi needs a Heel Turn hes a generic face and should stay a face he Just needs a Push its Like Evan Bourne & Rey Mysterio wouldn't work as heel and it would make no sense

Actually Evan has played a really credible Heel before, i loved watching his videos around youtube.

jordan1995
06-20-2011, 02:49 PM
he will never rise past mid card level ..he doesnt entertain me and his promo skills out of 10 would be 0 and thats being optimistic lol his wrestling ability is decent to be fair