PDA

View Full Version : Three Strikes You're Out For Christian?

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
06-20-2011, 12:59 AM
Christian lost to Orton for the third straight time in a row on WWE Capitol Punishment. Now despite it being a controversial finish and obviously leaving this feud unfinished, do you think this pretty much kills Christian's momentum as a main eventer? I mean, by now Christian has failed to be Orton three times and on the THIRD time he wrestled Orton while he had a concussion.

Idk. I felt this PPV was the best time to pull the trigger on Christian as a champion, at least to carry this feud until WWE Summerslam. Granted, the match ending with Christian's leg OBVIOUSLY under the ropes, is going to lead to him getting one more shot. Still, by now, the average wrestling fans has to be thinking, if Christian can't be Orton now then he will never beat him.

Thoughts?

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-20-2011, 01:33 AM
I dunno, I guess you can be right but, look at CM Punk. He just came out of a high profile feud with Orton where he lost every single time but, he still looked stong in the end. Just because you lose doesn't mean you're weak. Orton's character is supposed to be "SCSA Light" so basically try to equate Orton's concussion to Austin's neck stinger. Austin got out there the next week and started again... I know it's a HORRIBLE comparison but, you understand where I'm going with it I hope.

daverende5
06-20-2011, 02:12 AM
Ref/Orton screwed Christian

This ain't over yet, if so, Christian wins the Money in the Bank cashes in on Orton, and we have a new Champion.

MrzigglesFTW!
06-20-2011, 03:30 AM
I think it's time to take Christian out of the limelight for a month or two... You know to get himself REALLY over as a Heel.
While He's working another Feud, give someone like Sheamus or possibly even Kane?. Althought i hope Christian wins Money in the Bank, it would be awesome to see him with a longer than 5day Heel title reign:).

Viper
06-20-2011, 03:51 AM
I would like to see Christian win the belt at the next PPV, defend it against Sheamus on Smackdown (just to freshen the title pic a bit) then drop it in a triple threat match featuring (Sheamus & Randy Orton) at SummerSlam.

ITHINKIMHIGH
06-20-2011, 05:14 AM
I almost cried when I found out christian lost. I wasnt even expecting him to win but he deserves that title a hell of a lot more then orton ever did and will. But it made me wonder with the finish if he will get another shot. It seems if a superstar goes 3 for 3 he will end up going straight outta the title picture. Will see i guess.

Enforcer23
06-20-2011, 05:58 AM
nah its till open and the average fan wont be saying christian cant beat orton cause the whole leg under the bottom rope so there is deffently ganna be christian vs orton 4 and then hopefully christian wins then ill be happy with that fued...if he doesint then u know there tryna make orton like cena only on smackdown.....SIGH

AOF666
06-20-2011, 06:36 AM
The real question should be Will WWE give the belt to Christian?

VanHooliganX
06-20-2011, 07:12 AM
I thought Christian would lose tonight but really wish he didn't. Having said that, I really am watching Christian vs. Orton. They work really well together. I wouldn't say no to another rematch too, cause i think it would be better then having Orton vs. Sheamus again.

Enforcer23
06-20-2011, 07:14 AM
I thought Christian would lose tonight but really wish he didn't. Having said that, I really am watching Christian vs. Orton. They work really well together. I wouldn't say no to another rematch too, cause i think it would be better then having Orton vs. Sheamus again.

yeah really if you think about it i think wwe knows that this fued is great jsut by the matches thier having ill be watching smackdown forshure

VanHooliganX
06-20-2011, 07:27 AM
yeah really if you think about it i think wwe knows that this fued is great jsut by the matches thier having ill be watching smackdown forshure

I'd like Christian to eventually hold it 1 more time until the next PPV but I don't mind waiting. About time Smackdown had me gripped to know whats going to happen next!

Yano88
06-20-2011, 07:28 AM

Sheamus is out of action due to the punt from Orton... so tecnically there are no valid heel contenders for Orton aside from Cody Rhodes

Maybe WWE puts Orton up against Mark Henry or Jinder Mahal, but I think that Christian deserves AT LEAST another shot since last night he was screwed big time by the ref

Enforcer23
06-20-2011, 07:37 AM
Sheamus is out of action due to the punt from Orton... so tecnically there are no valid heel contenders for Orton aside from Cody Rhodes

Maybe WWE puts Orton up against Mark Henry or Jinder Mahal, but I think that Christian deserves AT LEAST another shot since last night he was screwed big time by the ref

and that is whats ganna keep this fued going...and what wwe will continue on with

Mikeyboy7777777
06-20-2011, 10:00 AM
my thoughts on this matter are: fucking bullshit orton has a match with christian one time he wins the championship and orton has a concussion and christian can't even at least win by countout or something I mean come on credibility 0 in my opinion randy orton never deserves the big title ever and I'm not saying that because I don't like him I was a fan once in my dark past