PDA

View Full Version : THE 'E Has Messed Up With Big Zeke's Title Win...

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-20-2011, 12:14 AM
On the main page an article named:
"Report: What The Tough Enough Contestants Were Told"

It actually has something interesting inside other than TE, Please look:

-- Below is the updated list of main events for the WWE South African tour:

July 6th - Cape Town:

Randy Orton vs Christian for the World Heavyweight Championship
Ezekial Jackson vs. Wade Barrett for the Intercontinental Championship

July 7th - Cape Town

Randy Orton and Justin Gabriel vs. Sheamus and Christian
Wade Barrett vs. Kane for the Intercontinental Championship

July 8th - Durban

Randy Orton vs Christian for the World Heavyweight Championship w/ Special Referee Bret Hart
Big Show vs. Alberto Del Rio in a Special RAW Challenge Match
Justin Gabriel and Sin Cara vs. Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase

July 9th - Johannesburg

Randy Orton vs Christian for the World Heavyweight Championship w/ Special Referee Bret Hart
Big Show vs. Alberto Del Rio in a Special RAW Challenge Match
Justin Gabriel and Sin Cara vs. Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase

July 10th - Johannesburg

Randy Orton, Justin Gabriel and Big Show vs. Christian, Sheamus and Alberto Del Rio w/Special Referee Bret Hart
Daniel Bryan vs. Wade Barrett for the Intercontinental Championship

Apparently Big Zeke won't have the Title for long considering this was an update from just a few hours before the "Capitol Punishment" PPV that just took place.

WPack911
06-20-2011, 12:33 AM
Apparently Big Zeke won't have the Title for long considering this was an update from just a few hours before the "Capitol Punishment" PPV that just took place.

Everything is always subject to change, but it looks like they MAY pull a Christian type of title "reign" for Zeke if those cards are to still happen that way.

Black Mass Reverend
06-20-2011, 12:56 AM
If this was put up after the event I'd be worried, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this happens pretty often. WWE wouldn't want to give away the results to a ppv like that. It'll most likely be changed.

brewer314
06-20-2011, 01:05 AM

Are you really going to start off every post by saying "The 'e" now?

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-20-2011, 01:09 AM
I dunno, it was updated just hours before the PPV so, it seems like it could be real. I mean, the way it's layed out looks like it's legit. Unfortunately... I'd like for it not to be but, it looks so. =(

Incubus_99
06-20-2011, 01:17 AM
Are you really going to start off every post by saying "The 'e" now?

:D...that is gettin to me a bit too...

jordan1995
06-20-2011, 01:18 AM
it will more than likely change ..and a suppose it made us expect a wade barrat victory last nite and got a suprise

THEKEVINBRAND
06-20-2011, 01:19 AM

OMG just look at this picture to prove you WRONG!
http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/GANLEYBRAND/WWECapetown.jpg

still don't believe me? here's a direct link for you! (http://www.wwelivetour.com/events/wwe-presents-world-tour-13)

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-20-2011, 01:23 AM
OMG just look at this picture to prove you WRONG!
http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/GANLEYBRAND/WWECapetown.jpg

still don't believe me? here's a direct link for you! (http://www.wwelivetour.com/events/wwe-presents-world-tour-13)

Whoa there! I've been watching wrestling long enough to know that cards are always subject to change, it just seems too much like it's going to happen that way, look at how the matches are laid out.

THEKEVINBRAND
06-20-2011, 01:25 AM
Whoa there! I've been watching wrestling long enough to know that cards are always subject to change, it just seems too much like it's going to happen that way, look at how the matches are laid out.

do you think that every title win is gonna turn into a Christian reign? NO! If Zeke deserved the belt to feud with Barrett then so be it!

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-20-2011, 01:29 AM
do you think that every title win is gonna turn into a Christian reign? NO! If Zeke deserved the belt to feud with Barrett then so be it!

I have no idea why your internet attacking me right now, just making an observation there, guy. If it happens or not, doesn't matter to me at all. You're being WWWAAAAAAAYYYYYY to serious over this. Go smoke a bowl or masturbate or something dude. The internets are NOT serious business lol!

THEKEVINBRAND
06-20-2011, 01:31 AM
I have no idea why your internet attacking me right now, just making an observation there, guy. If it happens or not, doesn't matter to me at all. You're being WWWAAAAAAAYYYYYY to serious over this. Go smoke a bowl or masturbate or something dude. The internets are NOT serious business lol!

whatever you're state of the 'e posts really are starting to piss me off appearing back to back

jordan1995
06-20-2011, 01:33 AM
whoaaa lads man ...calm down :) cmon

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-20-2011, 01:35 AM
whatever you're state of the 'e posts really are starting to piss me off appearing back to back

I dunno what to tell you about that, just don't read them. That's what I have to say to everyone who's crying. Not my fault you still click, read and comment. Just don't do it. No one is telling you to read them all. Nor do I care if you do.

North Vegas Benny
06-20-2011, 01:36 AM
http://www.city-data.com/forum/members/bs13690-83559-albums-animated-gifs-pic44678-flamewar.gif

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-20-2011, 01:37 AM
http://www.city-data.com/forum/members/bs13690-83559-albums-animated-gifs-pic44678-flamewar.gif

No flame war with me, they'll be commenting with themselves. =)

sivart
06-20-2011, 01:43 AM
lol this is funny and, the e' thing is annoying but, its to get a reaction.

brewer314
06-20-2011, 01:44 AM
:D...that is gettin to me a bit too...

It's like he's posting anything just so he can say it, even though he sounds incredibly stupid considering that the letter "E" stands for entertainment. So why he continues to refer to the WWE as "The Entertainment" is beyond me. It's never going to catch on, not to mention the fact that he's taking a three letter abbreviation and lengthening it out

jordan1995
06-20-2011, 01:46 AM
It's like he's posting anything just so he can say it, even though he sounds incredibly stupid considering that the letter "E" stands for entertainment. So why he continues to refer to the WWE as "The Entertainment" is beyond me. It's never going to catch on, not to mention the fact that he's taking a three letter abbreviation and lengthening it out

yeah thats true ...but its only a heading man..lets not get stressed or pissed off over headings ..cmon guys ;)

brewer314
06-20-2011, 01:48 AM

He's doing it because people were calling him out for continually saying "THE 'E" instead of simply setting up post titles.

brewer314
06-20-2011, 01:49 AM
yeah thats true ...but its only a heading man..lets not get stressed or pissed off over headings ..cmon guys ;)

I feel you, but seriously it's annoying, it's not cute, and he's doing it just to catch heat now.

sivart
06-20-2011, 01:49 AM

this is the truth. got to not let it get to you.

brewer314
06-20-2011, 01:50 AM
lol this is funny and, the e' thing is annoying but, it get a reaction.

You mean THE 'E ha, he even throws the cap lock on there.

sivart
06-20-2011, 01:52 AM
You mean THE 'E ha, he even throws the cap lock on there.

Lol lmao I forgot he does do it in CAPS. Thanks for reminding me.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-20-2011, 01:55 AM
Anypants, if they do this to Zeke, it'd be a shame. He has worked hard and was stuck in obscurity for the longest and now he's finally got a singles title but it appears they're gonna mess it up. I really hope they don't though.

brewer314
06-20-2011, 01:58 AM
Anypants, if they do this to Zeke, it'd be a shame. He has worked hard and was stuck in obscurity for the longest and now he's finally got a singles title but it appears they're gonna mess it up. I really hope they don't though.

I think your reading to much into the advertisements, this kind of thing isn't unheard of.

Like a few already said : it's more or less a form of spoiler proofing.

sivart
06-20-2011, 02:08 AM
we will see what happens. all i know is slater looks to be going back to wendys soon lol

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-20-2011, 02:10 AM
we will see what happens. all i know is slater looks to be going back to wendys soon lol

That seems to be most definite haha. It's a shame too. He was FCW Champion and has fallen such a long way.

sivart
06-20-2011, 02:15 AM
That seems to be most definite haha. It's a shame too. He was FCW Champion and has fallen such a long way.

I know but look at it Justin Gabriel looks to be turning face. Ezekial Jackson vs. Wade Barrett is going to go on into a bit of a feud. That makes him the odd man out. He either get the Jamie noble treat meant of jobbing or is cut

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-20-2011, 02:19 AM
I know but look at it Justin Gabriel looks to be turning face. Ezekial Jackson vs. Wade Barrett is going to go on into a bit of a feud. That makes him the odd man out. He either get the Jamie noble treat meant of jobbing or is cut

Oh yeah, he's definitly the odd man. He IMO, just doesn't have it in him. He's not meant for a main spot or even a mid-card run. I'd like to think differently but, it's that whole "ginger" thing I think lol.

sivart
06-20-2011, 02:22 AM
Oh yeah, he's definitly the odd man. He IMO, just doesn't have it in him. He's not meant for a main spot or even a mid-card run. I'd like to think differently but, it's that whole "ginger" thing I think lol.

lol yeah that ginger thing doesnt help. Plus you did see that on the July 6th in Cape Town its Ezekial Jackson vs. Wade Barrett for the Intercontinental Championship. He could win it at the start of the tour this has happen before with the mid-card belts.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-20-2011, 02:26 AM
lol yeah that ginger thing doesnt help. Plus you did see that on the July 6th in Cape Town its Ezekial Jackson vs. Wade Barrett for the Intercontinental Championship. He could win it at the start of the tour this has happen before with the mid-card belts.

That was the point I was trying to make from the beginning lol. Basically, Zeke keeps the title until July 6th and then July 7th, it appears that Barrett has it. I REALLY hope they didn't flub this one up. Because after that, no mention of Zeke in the title picture at all. It actually ends with a feud beginning with Daniel Bryan Danielson.

sivart
06-20-2011, 02:28 AM
That was the point I was trying to make from the beginning lol. Basically, Zeke keeps the title until July 6th and then July 7th, it appears that Barrett has it. I REALLY hope they didn't flub this one up. Because after that, no mention of Zeke in the title picture at all. It actually ends with a feud beginning with Daniel Bryan Danielson.

True but, they can change names on the card in a snap of a finger.

Lowki
06-20-2011, 05:36 AM
They usually announce the line ups month in advance then change accordingly. The line up is a rough draft if you think of it like that. Basically it means that Barrett OR Zeke will be champion going in, so i'd expect that if zeke does have a long reign, they will just replace barrett with Zeke in title matches, or make barrett v Kane non title.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-20-2011, 05:40 AM
They usually announce the line ups month in advance then change accordingly. The line up is a rough draft if you think of it like that. Basically it means that Barrett OR Zeke will be champion going in, so i'd expect that if zeke does have a long reign, they will just replace barrett with Zeke in title matches, or make barrett v Kane non title.

That was the other point I was trying to make. That list was updated literally like 3 hours before the PPV aired. It's just strange that he won tonight and is scheduled to face Barrett a month from now and then Barrett wins and he's dropped from the line up.

Manabu
06-20-2011, 06:02 AM
I really hope barret wins the title back, zeke does not deserve it

the-rocks-stunner
06-20-2011, 06:03 AM
it's always subject to change

Enforcer23
06-20-2011, 06:04 AM
yeah they always switch and do this and that it will change and manabu barret is ganna go into bigger things like world title picture

Manabu
06-20-2011, 06:15 AM
yeah they always switch and do this and that it will change and manabu barret is ganna go into bigger things like world title picture

it's no so much I want barret to go into the main event (even though he would do pretty well there) it's more that I cant find one good thing about zeke

Enforcer23
06-20-2011, 06:16 AM
it's no so much I want barret to go into the main event (even though he would do pretty well there) it's more that I cant find one good thing about zeke

vince can remeber vince loves big guys its his thing ;)

CobraNightviper
06-20-2011, 07:58 AM
I was shocked Zeke won the title because I didn't think some bodyslams and a torture rack could put Barrett away boy I was wrong I thought Zeke was done after wasteland.

WWTNA Mark
06-20-2011, 08:06 AM
Who gives a fuck if he says THE 'E or not? Is that really something to get butthurt over? Its his thread so let him do what the hell he wants with it!

WWTNA Mark
06-20-2011, 08:11 AM
Everything is always subject to change, but it looks like they MAY pull a Christian type of title "reign" for Zeke if those cards are to still happen that way.

I agree with this.

Androo
06-20-2011, 08:15 AM
No, I wouldn't look so far into this. I'm positively sure this has happened countless times before, with International Tours before. They wouldn't have updated it with "Ezekiel Jackson v .............. For the IC Title" For those number of events with different opponents would they, as that would have revealed that Zeke was going to pick up the belt.

Also he didn't invent the term "The 'E" anyway. It was said YEARS before this forum was just a twinkle in its daddy's eye!

SilverGhost
06-20-2011, 08:36 AM
Who gives a fuck if he says THE 'E or not? Is that really something to get butthurt over? Its his thread so let him do what the hell he wants with it!

^^^^

Don't know why brewer has to pick on people who say the "'E"

I mean....it IS an ENTERTAINMENT company.

VKM
06-20-2011, 08:59 AM
Really? People have nothing else to do but argue about the guy posting "The E". Wow. And when I thought it couldn't get any worse. I guess this one of the reasons why people don't need to be apart of the social network.

Incubus_99
06-20-2011, 09:25 AM
guys just let it be...its clear he just wants to have a serious discussion...tho Rated Rob KO it is kinda annoying...mayb u cud drop the caps mayb...:p...

back to the topic...i really don see what Zeke has in him...But its a good thing if they actually are looking to put Barrett onto the heavyweight picture...but doesn't look like thats gonna happen for some time either...

on a side note...i wonder what Rate Rob KO calls Impact Wrestling...:D...

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-20-2011, 09:29 AM
guys just let it be...its clear he just wants to have a serious discussion...tho Rated Rob KO it is kinda annoying...mayb u cud drop the caps mayb...:p...

back to the topic...i really don see what Zeke has in him...But its a good thing if they actually are looking to put Barrett onto the heavyweight picture...but doesn't look like thats gonna happen for some time either...

on a side note...i wonder what Rate Rob KO calls Impact Wrestling...:D...

Train Wreck. ;) And, why drop the caps? WWE has caps on when you talk about their actual name. So, I throw the caps on when I talk about THE 'E. That's all. No scientific reasoning lol.

Rassling_Fan
06-20-2011, 09:41 AM
It is subjected to change. I went to the Supershow before the PPV and Orton wasn't there, neither was Mark Henry or Rey Mysterio. (Daniel Bryan had a match with Christian instead, which I am so glad for).

SilverGhost
06-20-2011, 09:45 AM
It is subjected to change. I went to the Supershow before the PPV and Orton wasn't there, neither was Mark Henry or Rey Mysterio. (Daniel Bryan had a match with Christian instead, which I am so glad for).

You lucky S.O.B. :(