PDA

View Full Version : Capital punishment finish

monctonvike
06-19-2011, 09:58 PM
I don't wanna ruin it for anyone, but I get mad at myself when I think there is a chance to see something different- other matches were great though

thought? feelings? funny gifs

the-rocks-stunner
06-19-2011, 10:00 PM
I don't wanna ruin it for anyone, but I get mad at myself when I think the is a chance to see something different- other mnatches were great though

thought? feelings? funny gifs

great finish i want cena to keep the title all the way upto WM28 it will feel better rock vs cena for the wwe championship

VKM
06-19-2011, 10:01 PM
most of the ppv was predictable.

Bodom
06-19-2011, 10:02 PM
Not watching, but Truth was buried wasn't he?

Pumpkinhead
06-19-2011, 10:03 PM
In certain way

VKM
great finish i want cena to keep the title all the way upto WM28 it will feel better rock vs cena for the wwe championship

Yeah so that way all of the upcoming superstars like Miz and R Truth can get burried by him in the process. I mean really, Cena is so over that he only needs to win the title at Elimination Chamber and then face him

Stinger187

duh Super Cena

Bodom
06-19-2011, 10:05 PM
In certain way

duh Super Cena

Awesome. Way to completely piss on one of the few heels on Raw that is really clicking

WWTNA Mark
06-19-2011, 10:06 PM
We all knew R-Truth was not going to win the WWE Championship but I wouldn't jump on the "R-Truth got buried." statement just yet. We will just have to wait and see at Raw if the storyline between Cena and R-Truth is over.

IrkenInvader
06-19-2011, 10:07 PM
Awesome. Way to completely piss on one of the few heels on Raw that is really clicking

Dude WWE is the next TNA, what did you expect?

monctonvike
06-19-2011, 10:09 PM
cm punk didn't reveal his secret , likely gonna be a I will beat cena at summerslam or I will quit the wwe kinda thing just add something else to cena's resume. I think punk may be back someday though

eyehatecena
06-19-2011, 10:15 PM
Cena winning is no big suprises. If you look at the past two Raws- He lost to R Truth, then was beat by Punk the following week- it made Cena look weak- so of course creatvive would have him come back as the winner at the PPV- SupeCena and all...meh

WWTNA Mark
R-Truth vs Cena was pretty boring to be honest. Cena kinda no-selled and R-Truth wrestled like a zombie.

Bodom
Dude WWE is the next TNA, what did you expect?

........sigh

JohnnyPhantom
06-19-2011, 10:16 PM
I wouldnt have expected Truth to win on his first go around. But i wouldnt be surprised if he had the belt at some point in the near future.

What im curious about and it doesnt have anything to do with the main event isssss.... Are we going to see Evan Bourne in the United States title hunt with his numerous victories over Jack Swagger?

Ziggler vs Bourne could lead to some epic matchups. Not to mention Swagger vs Kingston could be interesting.

Pumpkinhead
06-19-2011, 10:17 PM
R-Truth vs Cena was pretty boring to be honest. Cena kinda no-selled and R-Truth wrestled like a zombie.

Agreed, I think this feud is over

SnaggleTooth
06-19-2011, 10:18 PM
cm punk didn't reveal his secret , likely gonna be a I will beat cena at summerslam or I will quit the wwe kinda thing just add something else to cena's resume. I think punk may be back someday though

Damn I better buy a Punk shirt soon before they sell out.

Woo-hoo! My predictions STANK!.... but I did predict the fake Obama and that's worth 10,000 points right there...

dres1214
06-19-2011, 10:18 PM

Well atleast I didnt spend 60 dollars on the PPV.
But I mean a part of me was hoping and wishing that Truth would come out on top.

Bodom
06-19-2011, 10:19 PM
Damn I better buy a Punk shirt soon before they sell out.

Woo-hoo! My predictions STANK!.... but I did predict the fake Obama and that's worth 10,000 points right there...

Oh please. Predicting a fake Obama at a WWE show in DC is like predicting a Cena match.

eyehatecena
06-19-2011, 10:21 PM
I have yet to look at the results, but am guessing that Christain was beat yet again by Orton

IrkenInvader
06-19-2011, 10:23 PM
Oh please. Predicting a fake Obama at a WWE show in DC is like predicting a Cena match.

I predict Cena is going to lose at the next PPV. If he does then I am automatically crowned the king of EWN.

eyehatecena
lol.......

SnaggleTooth

2 for 2, baby. 2 for 2.

Bodom
06-19-2011, 10:24 PM
I predict Cena is going to lose at the next PPV. If he does then I am automatically crowned the king of EWN.

Over my dead virtual ass.

IrkenInvader
06-19-2011, 10:25 PM
Over my dead virtual ass.

Dammit you figured out my plan.

WWTNA Mark
06-19-2011, 10:27 PM
Agreed, I think this feud is over

I hope not. There feud was just getting interesting. I have a feeling that there storyline will continue.

Bodom
06-19-2011, 10:28 PM

I'm always one step ahead of you Irken.

WWTNA Mark
06-19-2011, 10:29 PM
I have yet to look at the results, but am guessing that Christain was beat yet again by Orton

Yup, he did. It was an awesome match though by both men. Better then there match at Over the Limit. Orton and Christian has great chemistry together and there feud is one of the best feuds in recent memory.

dres1214
06-19-2011, 10:30 PM
I hope not. There feud was just getting interesting. I have a feeling that there storyline will continue.

I hope so, Truth has expanded into something great. But if I know how WWE works, on Raw we'll have a rematch of Cena vs Truth. There will be two outcomes of that match. Truth wins by using the belt or some type of object, the Ref see's it on the Tron. Gives the Title back to Cena.
Or Cena comes out on top during the Rematch.

WWTNA Mark
06-19-2011, 10:35 PM
I hope so Truth has expanded into something great. But if I know how WWE works, Raw we'll have a rematch of Cena vs Truth. There will be two outcomes of that match. Truth wins by using the belt or some type of object, the Ref see's it on the Tron. Gives the Title back to Cena.
Or Cena comes out on top during the Rematch.

I fear this will happen as well. I say expand R-Truth and John Cena's feud all the way to SummerSlam and put the WWE Championship on R-Truth. There are rumors that Cena is working with injuries so I think WWE needs to give him a break and get him healthy for his match against The Rock at Wrestlemaina 28 while R-Truth holds the strap if that were the case.

SilverGhost
06-19-2011, 10:37 PM

This man has the best sig tonight.

dres1214
06-19-2011, 10:39 PM
I fear this will happen as well. I say expand R-Truth and John Cena's feud all the way to SummerSlam and put the WWE Championship on R-Truth. There are rumors that Cena is working with injuries so I think WWE needs to give him a break and get him healthy for his match against The Rock at Wrestlemaina 28 while R-Truth holds the strap if that were the case.

Seem's reasonable. I am with you on that same thought as well. Let Cena rest up and enjoy some time off, and finish the fued off with Truth. I mean WWE can expand this fued like you said and make it worth something. Shoot let Cena have a return from his much needed time off. I mean the thoughts are endless with how great this fued can be.

WWTNA Mark
06-19-2011, 10:44 PM
Seem's reasonable. I am with you on that same thought as well. Let Cena rest up and enjoy some time off, and finish the fued off with Truth. I mean WWE can expand this fued like you said and make it worth something. Shoot let Cena have a return from his much needed time off. I mean the thoughts are endless with how great this fued can be.

Agreed. I see no reason for WWE to over-work Cena and give him a long title reign just to make his match with The Rock worth a damn. The Rock vs John Cena itself is a big, Wrestlemaina-worthy match. IMO, adding the WWE Championship into the match will make it too predictable.

thisiswrestling
06-19-2011, 10:46 PM
Wow big surprise, people whinning and moaning about Cena winning...Again. Really guys, be sensible. I know, the whole "SuperCena" gimmick is getting old, but what did you expect? If there's one thing WWE has become, it's predictable. I pray that WWE will become and entertaining again like it used to, but I believe as long as Vince is in charge, it won't be. But enough about that...

One of two things will go down: The Cena-Truth fued continues, which would be a great thing. Or Del Rio enters the title picture. Personally, I hope the fued between Cena and Truth continue. Truth is long overdue for a title plus his heel turn is still fresh and exciting.

On a different note, I was pleasently surprised with the outcome of the Miz-Riley match. Breakout star of the year anyone? :)

Also, how do you make a thread like this one?

eyehatecena
06-19-2011, 10:47 PM
Yup, he did. It was an awesome match though by both men. Better then there match at Over the Limit. Orton and Christian has great chemistry together and there feud is one of the best feuds in recent memory.
I agree with you- they work great with each other- creative just does not have to book Orton like Cena @ PPVs- have him lose sometimes. Orton beat Punk @ 3 PPVs in a row, now its Christains turn it seems.

WWTNA Mark
06-19-2011, 10:48 PM
Wow big surprise, people whinning and moaning about Cena winning...Again. Really guys, be sensible. I know, the whole "SuperCena" gimmick is getting old, but what did you expect? If there's one thing WWE has become, it's predictable. I pray that WWE will become and entertaining again like it used to, but I believe as long as Vince is in charge, it won't be. But enough about that...

One of two things will go down: The Cena-Truth fued continues, which would be a great thing. Or Del Rio enters the title picture. Personally, I hope the fued between Cena and Truth continue. Truth is long overdue for a title plus his heel turn is still fresh and exciting.

On a different note, I was pleasently surprised with the outcome of the Miz-Riley match. Breakout star of the year anyone? :)

My thoughts exactly. I'm not even going to lie, R-Truth vs Cena tonight was not what I expected. Thats just my only complaint. :)

WWTNA Mark
06-19-2011, 10:51 PM
I agree with you- they work great with each other- creative just does not have to book Orton like Cena @ PPVs- have him lose sometimes. Orton beat Punk @ 3 PPVs in a row, now its Christains turn it seems.

Exactly. I really thought Christian was going to win to further the storyline but I guess WWE will do some type of angle where Christian got screwed when his feet was under the ropes when Orton pinned him at Capitol Punishment tonight and now Christian will ask for another rematch against Orton.

HolyJose2391
06-19-2011, 10:56 PM
hey guys is it too late to enter the prediction thread?!?! haha didn't watch wasn't that interested in it though I contemplated going to DC (seeing as I only live 30 minutes away) to go and see it but got lazy :/

eyehatecena
06-19-2011, 10:57 PM

I am hoping the fued continues and Truth does get a lil title run- but WWE is too predictable, its not gonna happen. they will probally move on to Del Rio vs Cena(which I would like to see) But Truth really deserves a good run in WWE before he retires

Viper
06-19-2011, 10:59 PM
I think its time the World Heavyweight Championship match should close the PPV and send ppl home happy.

Necroyeti
06-19-2011, 11:00 PM
Only saw the "fan footage" on facebook, but.....
http://i.imgur.com/m4pD5.png

tad locust
06-19-2011, 11:02 PM
I don't think anyone expected Truth to win so the finish was not that dissapointing.The PPV overall seemed fairly decent.The Kingston-Ziggler and Orton-Christian matches seemed good.The Jackson-Barrett feud seems finally over and Punk finally got a PPV win.I personally hope Punk is next for a title match.

WWTNA Mark
06-19-2011, 11:04 PM
I don't think anyone expected Truth to win so the finish was not that dissapointing.The PPV overall seemed fairly decent.The Kingston-Ziggler and Orton-Christian matches seemed good.The Jackson-Barrett feud seems finally over and Punk finally got a PPV win.I personally hope Punk is next for a title match.

Agreed 100% man.

WWTNA Mark
06-19-2011, 11:08 PM
Also, i'm not mad at the finish to the John Cena/R-Truth match. Its just that the match could've been way better. R-Truth wrestled like a zombie and hes usually fast-paced in some of his matches which came as a shocker to me. To be fair, Cena no-selled big time in the match.

eyehatecena
06-19-2011, 11:08 PM
I think its time the World Heavyweight Championship match should close the PPV and send ppl home happy.
I actually agree with you on that. When Edge had the title- his matches were more entertaining and really should have closed the show...at WM i thought it was very stupid to have that big of a title match open the f'n show. Orton's series of matches against Christain- really good matches, despite creative having Orton winning all of them- they was still great chemistry and action in the ring. I hate to say this, but the only way that title will ever end the show is if Cena is holding that title..or he is out with a injury...this is WWE we are talking about

dres1214
06-19-2011, 11:11 PM
Also, i'm not mad at the finish to the John Cena/R-Truth match. Its just that the match could've been way better. R-Truth wrestled like a zombie and hes usually fast-paced in some of his matches which came as a shocker to me. To be fair, Cena no-selled big time in the match.

I wonder if there was something going on with them, or they just had an off night.

WWTNA Mark
06-19-2011, 11:13 PM
I wonder if there was something going on with them, or they just had an off night.

I wondered that as well. Maybe Cena is really working through his injuries and told R-Truth to go easy on him in there match tonight.

eyehatecena
06-19-2011, 11:17 PM

So he was SuperCena tonight?

Seriously though, they probally just had a safe match, Cena no selling, Truth being a zombie, to let Cena still wrestle while being injured. If so, thats stupid, even in a safe match Cena could get hurt worse- take him off a PPV or 2, let others healine those PPVs

Enforcer23
06-19-2011, 11:21 PM
yeah well lets hope someone else wins the title and cena can take a break...and have others haedline these ppvs i hope r-truth doesint get buried he is a good heel..the ppv its self felt like it was building all these fueds up even more????

Viper
06-19-2011, 11:30 PM

Face it, R-Truth has never been a great wrestler and is only getting pushed because of the lack of main event guys on RAW. He'll always been viewed as a mid-carder due to being very limited in the ring, like Cena himself. As for Cena, he's well known to not know how to properly sell or just acts like it never happened.

THE_CRIPPLER
06-19-2011, 11:40 PM
If WWE was Smart they Have R-Truth in the MITB match on PPV, have Morrison cost him the match and have a huge Grudge match at SummerSlam, make this Feud huge...... then have Cena and Del Rio at SummerSlam for the Title and Cena will lose it then....... Seems liek there building up Punk to face Cena at MITB PPV and he will probably lose to Cena to make way for the Del Rio Cena SS match.

WPack911
06-20-2011, 12:22 AM
Overall I thought this was a good PPV, two title changes (though not the big ones) and some very well wrestled matches. It became predictable to me after the 2nd title change though cause I could not see WWE doing 3 title changes on one non big 4 PPV, I did not know how the the fights would finish, but I knew Orton and Cena would both walk out still champs.

The only things I did not like was the horrible President Obama impersonator crap they did to waste time, along with the crazy amount of time spent on video packages, also the Big Show/ADR feud is WEAK and their match at this PPV was even weaker.

I really hope the Cena/Truth feud is not over and it's pretty clear that Orton/Christian is not IMO.

Daffy Duck's Finest
06-20-2011, 12:23 AM
I kinda agree, but I'd say a Truth/ Cena rematch at MITB, in some sort of no DQ stipulation. Then you can let Morrison interfere and get a feud ready for Summerslam. Whilst at the same PPV, ADR should win a MITB match and declare on the following Raw that he will cash it in at Summerslam.

That would make the most sense to me.

WPack911
06-20-2011, 12:27 AM
If WWE was Smart they Have R-Truth in the MITB match on PPV, have Morrison cost him the match and have a huge Grudge match at SummerSlam, make this Feud huge...... then have Cena and Del Rio at SummerSlam for the Title and Cena will lose it then....... Seems liek there building up Punk to face Cena at MITB PPV and he will probably lose to Cena to make way for the Del Rio Cena SS match.

Why not have R-Truth win the belt and have Morrison feud with him for the title when he comes back and do a CM Punk or ADR/Cena feud anyway? Cena does not need the belt to make a feud big, WWE should take the belt off of him and they would have a stronger overall WWE brand because of it, with better overall PPV and Raw cards.

sivart
06-20-2011, 12:41 AM
It was okay, but something tells me someone will get screwed.

jordan1995
06-20-2011, 01:30 AM
little jimmy struck back....damn lol

liamsnowdon
06-20-2011, 05:34 AM
i think ppv was ok but nothing anything special :/ there will be a rematch between cena and truth at mitb and truth will cum owt ontop hopefully:)

Enforcer23
06-20-2011, 05:54 AM
i think ppv was ok but nothing anything special :/ there will be a rematch between cena and truth at mitb and truth will cum owt ontop hopefully:)

i see cm punk and cena...if cm punk loses he leaves wwe could see that or they could continue r-truth and cena

rockmark
06-20-2011, 06:26 AM
lol the rock has a 90 % chance of loosing since its gonna be somethin like passing the torch... the match is gonna have the hype even if it isn't for d wwe championship.... so cena being d champion tiell then is pure bullshit

VanHooliganX
06-20-2011, 07:08 AM
most of the ppv was predictable.

Yeah completely agree. I only got Mizs match wrong and I was confident he'd win after this push they gave him. He has now lost all credibility that they built.

Viper
06-20-2011, 09:48 PM
lol the rock has a 90 % chance of loosing since its gonna be somethin like passing the torch... the match is gonna have the hype even if it isn't for d wwe championship.... so cena being d champion tiell then is pure bullshit

i'm not even going to watch wrestlemania 28, knowing that it wont be a 5 star match. it indeed will be pure horse shit if cena won because the rock can easily whoop his ass all over the ring. plus the rock is 50x more talented than john cena.

Enforcer23
06-20-2011, 10:45 PM
i'm not even going to watch wrestlemania 28, knowing that it wont be a 5 star match. it indeed will be pure horse shit if cena won because the rock can easily whoop his ass all over the ring. plus the rock is 50x more talented than john cena.

yeah i dont think i will either not inless thier are other great matches...would be hard not to watch it ive watched all of them since wm 20

Viper
06-21-2011, 12:04 AM
yeah i dont think i will either not inless thier are other great matches...would be hard not to watch it ive watched all of them since wm 20

truthfully, i know its a lot easier said than done but wwe ppvs just dont produce quality ppv matches from top to bottom anymore. i've watched all the wrestlemanias since wm20 and while i watched them with friends and being highly unsatisfied with wm25 and wm27 along with the poor match qualities nowadays, i think it's good enough reason to skip next years wrestlemania ... and did i mention i'm sick of john cena being in the title match each year? that reason alone is almost a good reason to skip next years wrestlemania.