PDA

View Full Version : Uh...why?

Deuce
06-19-2011, 09:14 PM
Why are Benoit threads always closed here? Seems pretty ridiculous. I mean, unless Benoit's other kids post here, it seems to me that nobody has any reason to get so butt hurt that we can't have a discussion about it.

WWTNA Mark
06-19-2011, 09:18 PM
The situation regarding Chris Benoit has already been discussed before like a million times. Chris Benoit threads usually go nowhere and it ends up with people bickering about the whole situation. I really do think that the Chris Benoit topic should be left alone as there isn't anything to say thats already been said, simple as that.

Deuce
06-19-2011, 09:26 PM
I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but this is a wrestling forum. Every single thing we talk about here has been talked about before. Unless it's a new storyline or superstar (which doesn't happen often), we're talking about the same shit over and over, saying the exact same things over and over.

But because nobody got murdered in the Montreal Screwjob, we all think it's fun to bicker about it day in and day out.

Fuck that. Wrestling fans need to grow up. Shit happens, people get murdered, and life goes on. We need to learn to accept and talk about these things rather than push them to the side.

Bodom
06-19-2011, 09:28 PM
Let me rephrase what WWTNA said.

We don't want it here. End of discussion. Don't like it? Deal with it.

Done.