PDA

View Full Version : Chris Benoit

everton007
06-19-2011, 04:05 PM
this is my first proper post so dont be too harsh on me.

Let me start of by saying that i always like chris benoit he WAS one of my favourite wrestlers. when him and eddie guerrero at WM scene was unbelivable. but after what beniot done i think that it is right that the WWE and vince doesnt mention him any more. If you had a banker who was really good at there job and they killed there own kid then people wouldnt be sayin the same as they do know. if was very unforunate what happened but vince is right. just think a poor inocence boy lost his life because of shit that his dad was doing or thinking. this is by no means a knock at beniot wrestling ability because he was one of the best that i have ever seen.

anyway feel free do leave comments good or bad

WWWYKI .

WWTNA Mark
06-19-2011, 04:09 PM
Welcome man. I gotta warn you though, this thread will be closed. Chris Benoit threads offends some people and nothing good ever comes out of it other then pointless debates. Just letting you know man. :)

SnaggleTooth
06-19-2011, 04:13 PM
Not making light of the subject but what an odd Fathers Day post.

I agree with everton.

Iron Ape
06-19-2011, 04:14 PM
In before close.

HeelTurn
06-19-2011, 04:15 PM
Yeah Bodom or another mod will close this, its nothing personal its just as WWTNA said, Benoit is a touchy subject so is unnoficially banned from threads. Looking forward to reading your other threads though.

Tommy Thunder
06-19-2011, 04:18 PM
This site has a long list of closed Benoit threads.
Benoit was one of the best ever technical wrestlers, and he's sorely missed. Such a shame he went out as he did, and that we're not able to give him the recognition he deserves.

SilverGhost
06-19-2011, 04:18 PM
I will close this if it gets too out of hand.

I will say this because I am one of those people who is convinced that Chris wasn't himself when the incident happened. People just labeled him a monster but I bet NONE checked out brain damage.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/09/070905224343.htm

Say what you want but human behavior, especially with a damaged brain, is very unpredictable.

Automatic
06-19-2011, 04:20 PM
Awesome wrestler, despicable act. It's only the logic thing for Mr. McMahon to do.

WWTNA Mark
06-19-2011, 04:23 PM
I will say this though, I was a fan of Chris Benoit but he shouldn't get recognition after what he did. Thats just my opinion.

the-rocks-stunner
06-19-2011, 04:28 PM
i agree with SG, no one quote me i don't want a 20 page battle again on this subject :0.. :D

SilverGhost
06-19-2011, 04:36 PM
There are other athletes that had almost similar damage to the brain like Benoit's and almost similar cases.

In no way I am defending Chris but I am stating that Chris wasn't himself.

AOF666
06-19-2011, 04:57 PM
I respect what Chris in the ring. I watched the news everyday about the inocent. I don't believe 100% in the police report. 2+2 wasn't adding up to 4. The idea of the police said he put his finisher on his son. When his son died by suffocation. His finisher wasn't a choke hold. I believe the reason Vince with not reconize Benoit because he was avoiding resposibility. There is no way out the blue somebody just snaps with out warning signs. My opinion. My first chance to state my opinion. Sorry for anyone I offend!

Y2Jryder
06-19-2011, 05:01 PM
I don't know what to say about him anymore. just close the damn thread.