PDA

View Full Version : Will the animal come out of his cage?

tchulv1331
06-19-2011, 02:16 PM
yes thats right...does anyone forsee a Batista appearence tonight at Capitol Punishment? your thoughts, comments, etc.

Dameduse823
06-19-2011, 02:22 PM
Does anyone really want him back? I was never a huge fan of his and when he was still in wwe all I ever heard were complaints that he was just a whiny bitch and only had ten moves

Rain Man
06-19-2011, 03:11 PM
I wanna see him back, i hate his haters if that makes sense :D So what if he has 10 moves? He has charisma and that electricity in him, it will be awesome

Y2Jryder
06-19-2011, 03:17 PM
I hope so,
but I don't like the fact that he will steal the spotlight from other talented superstars.

The KANEROONIE!!!
06-19-2011, 03:25 PM
Statistically speaking, Batista with ring rust would probably botch at least 50% more than a fine tuned Batista.

I know I speak for more than just myself when I say that's a scary statistic, and I don't want any part of it.

HolyJose2391
06-19-2011, 03:30 PM
no..........

WWTNA Mark
06-19-2011, 03:31 PM
I doubt we will see Batista return tonight but but I have a feeling he'll return soon to the WWE. I can honestly say i'll like for him to come back too.

dres1214
06-19-2011, 03:37 PM
I doubt we will see Batista return tonight but but I have a feeling he'll return soon to the WWE. I can honestly say i'll like for him to come back too.

I wouldn't mind seeing him either, but he did an interview and he stated that he didn't like working the PG program. But we all know money talks. Do I believe he'll make an appearence tonight? I highly doubt it.

Russo swerve
06-19-2011, 03:45 PM
B4 every ppv is somebody gonna make this thread?

Necroyeti
06-19-2011, 03:45 PM
I was actually just starting to like Batista when he left. Sure, he's not great in the ring, but trolltista was best 'tista.

ELNIOJR
06-19-2011, 04:21 PM
Actually, Im expecting some surprises in this PPV, maybe a return or something like that. Honestly I thought about 2 names:

1 - Batista (Maybe interferes in the Cena - Truth Match)
2 - Brodus Clay (who's been off TV for a while, and help ADR)

Just a note: right now Truth is complaning about some C.O.N...spiracy, Cena's merchandise, and when Batista turned heel, he was doing (almost) the same thing, adding the fact that (on his words) he was always better...than John Cena!

But...I dont believe he's coming back tonight!

K-Jammin
06-19-2011, 04:29 PM
I don't think he will return tonight but i personally loved his last run as a heel so i wouldn't mind seeing him back. Don't think it will happen full time but maybe a a short feud with someone.

AOF666
06-19-2011, 04:31 PM
No I don't. Bastista was boring in the ring, but his biggest problem was he prone to injury. Everytime I turned around, he was injured.

Grind_Bastard
06-19-2011, 04:39 PM
IDK if he'll be back tonight, but if Cena takes time off to heal his injuries, WWE may bring back Batista to be Raw's main attraction, instead of building a new superstar. Not the best option, but WWE tends to think that way.

SnaggleTooth
06-19-2011, 04:50 PM
Does anyone really want him back?

I do. In his last few weeks with WWE he had a perfect heel character.

Sydnister
06-19-2011, 07:25 PM
Does anyone really want him back? I was never a huge fan of his and when he was still in wwe all I ever heard were complaints that he was just a whiny bitch and only had ten moves

Batista had 10 moves? That's like 7 more than Hogan and 5 more than Cena isn't it?

the-rocks-stunner
06-19-2011, 08:08 PM
B4 every ppv is somebody gonna make this thread?

maybe you can swerve the sting v anderson match and make it a three way dance with batista?

SevenCagedTigers
06-19-2011, 08:41 PM
I'm not missing Batista. Big Zeke is fulfilling my steroidal "animal" void. One per promotion is good enough for me really. Batista has better mic skills then Zeke, but if Batistas heart isnt in it, then the WWE and us fans are better off not having him. He said recently WWE going PG didnt suit him so oh well. Let him try movies, MMA like Lesnar. He wants to follow other people's footsteps like The Rock so he can go off and do his own thing, theres plenty of guys willing to take his spot.