PDA

View Full Version : Rey Mysterio Message to CM Punk! - **VERY COOL**

ELNIOJR
06-18-2011, 03:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxQJEqsv6ws&feature=player_embedded#at=56

World B. Free
06-18-2011, 04:36 PM
Cool promo.... I like what he did with the June 19 thing!

nafeesgreat1
06-18-2011, 04:48 PM
Yeah good 1,,liked the June(6) 1 9 thing,,,

ELNIOJR
06-18-2011, 04:49 PM
For some reason I liked the Tone on Rey's voice! :D

Rich Cranium
06-18-2011, 04:49 PM
Yeah good 1,,liked the June(6) 1 9 thing,,,

So he's a rocket scientist now?

davieboytellem
06-18-2011, 05:00 PM
That was dumb, who else is tired of CM Punk vs Rey?

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
06-18-2011, 05:29 PM
I vote that Rey should be allowed to do his own promos more often.

WWTNA Mark
06-18-2011, 05:35 PM
This was awesome. I like when wrestlers use codes and cryptic messages in their promos. WWE should let there Superstars do their own promos.

The Animal Batista
06-18-2011, 05:43 PM
That was pretty cool, thanks for post.

SnaggleTooth
06-18-2011, 05:49 PM
"You see what this says here?"

Uhhh... 'Pay per view'?

Kiss My Ass Club Member
06-18-2011, 05:59 PM
Rey took Punks hair. They shoild make a match where if Punk looses he has to get "619" tattooed on him. That would be a really cool stipulation!

maar13
06-18-2011, 06:01 PM
That was dumb, who else is tired of CM Punk vs Rey?

Well they have good chemistry, probably will be a very good match at least, nothing you haven't seen before, but for a PPV they would probably will put a big effort into it.

SevenCagedTigers
06-18-2011, 08:54 PM
Well they have good chemistry, probably will be a very good match at least, nothing you haven't seen before, but for a PPV they would probably will put a big effort into it.

They do have really good chemistry, but its two guys who should be in the title picture and havent been in years. CM Punk became the leader of Nexus, and what has he done story-line wise since then? Had a meaningless feud with Cena where Nexus was squashed, got squashed by Orton, had a brief feud with Show/Kane where he didn't even win the tag belts, and now he's feuding with Rey in yet another meaningless feud. What was the point of him becoming the leader of Nexus? Aside from him using Nexus to try to win the Rumble, its been completely directionless. At least Wade Barret used Nexus to beat down the Heavyweight Champion and to try to position himself for a championship opportunity. Punk went after Orton over something that happened 2 years ago? Wtf? This is a waste of a feud from 2 guys who should be on top

Necroyeti
06-18-2011, 11:20 PM
LOL MYSTERIO WINS

my left KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

davieboytellem
06-19-2011, 01:00 AM

I just don't like Rey Mysterio lol he's stale

Enforcer23
06-19-2011, 03:53 AM
wow he owned

K-Jammin
06-19-2011, 05:19 AM
Should be a great match as always i hope.

maar13
06-20-2011, 12:50 PM
They do have really good chemistry, but its two guys who should be in the title picture and havent been in years. CM Punk became the leader of Nexus, and what has he done story-line wise since then? Had a meaningless feud with Cena where Nexus was squashed, got squashed by Orton, had a brief feud with Show/Kane where he didn't even win the tag belts, and now he's feuding with Rey in yet another meaningless feud. What was the point of him becoming the leader of Nexus? Aside from him using Nexus to try to win the Rumble, its been completely directionless. At least Wade Barret used Nexus to beat down the Heavyweight Champion and to try to position himself for a championship opportunity. Punk went after Orton over something that happened 2 years ago? Wtf? This is a waste of a feud from 2 guys who should be on top

Well I coudn't agree with you more on that. I would rather see them going for bigger things but at least they had a good match isntad of just being there with out anything to do and hopefully after this one it is over.