PDA

View Full Version : What if

Lucha_Libre
06-18-2011, 01:44 PM
You were Vince McMahon, and bought TNA & ROH. You need to find an angle that unifies these companies together. It can't be exact to the WWF Vs ECW/WCW angle & you can't just plainly say "I have bought TNA & ROH, there superstars will now debut on Raw & Smackdown, while retiring All TNA & ROH events." You also need to unify all the titles.

How would YOU book this ;)

Automatic
06-18-2011, 01:52 PM
Just let the best guys gradually debut and the rest can go. No invasion. There would be no money in it.

sincara
06-18-2011, 02:48 PM
use tna and roh as other brands with all talent staying the same then they can be shuffeled up in the draft !

ProWrestlingFan
06-18-2011, 02:49 PM
Just let the best guys gradually debut and the rest can go. No invasion. There would be no money in it.

Yep no money in it good one.....
Like you know how to run a company.
The InVasion PPV buyrate was one of the best in 2001 and beat 1994 wrestlemania 1996 & 1997,and with TNA viewers and ROH viewers WWE ratings would hit 4.0's or close to it.This would bring in older fans.Plus merchandise there is money to be made.Saying there would be no money is straight ignorant.(but I do agree with you in someways.I would only bring the best guys in the company because you got to look at contracts for stars like kurt angle AJ styles sting etc... if they choose)maybe some layoffs for ppl like hornswoggle vald, santino, that basically do nothing.
I would do Invasion angle but make it right and not botched like WWF/ECW/WCW was.
Thats just me.

Nay_Than
06-18-2011, 03:02 PM
I would have someone represent TNA / ROH as a... well GM type position, who would then take over smackdown so this show would only include TNA / ROH wrestlers and then i'd just trim the fat.

eboy
06-18-2011, 03:06 PM
The Invasion angle would be Pointless a Secound time around what i'd do is id create a new Brand to compensate for the Extra Talent then put some young stars into FCW then send some talent around Just doing house shows until they are called up

maybe make up a Faction that tears through the E

The New Guy
06-18-2011, 03:11 PM
Expand the video library, make the dvds "The rise and fall of TNA" and "The Best of ROH (promoting WWE wrestlers that used to wrestle in roh)".
Release a bunch of wrestlers, and keep, from TNA, the well established wrestlers (Angle, Sting, RVD...) and from ROH, the young and promising guys.

:)

Automatic
06-18-2011, 03:13 PM
Yep no money in it good one.....
Like you know how to run a company.
The InVasion PPV buyrate was one of the best in 2001 and beat 1994 wrestlemania 1996 & 1997,and with TNA viewers and ROH viewers WWE ratings would hit 4.0's or close to it.This would bring in older fans.Plus merchandise there is money to be made.Saying there would be no money is straight ignorant.(but I do agree with you in someways.I would only bring the best guys in the company because you got to look at contracts for stars like kurt angle AJ styles sting etc... if they choose)maybe some layoffs for ppl like hornswoggle vald, santino, that basically do nothing.
I would do Invasion angle but make it right and not botched like WWF/ECW/WCW was.
Thats just me.

The reason the Invasion PPV was so good, was because WCW and WWF were sort of equally big, known in the whole country, therefore it was very promising to do such a storylinge. Don't you think that an large portion of the TNA/ROH audience doesn't watch the WWE also? A 4.0 rating? Who says those guys that don't watch WWE will watch it now? There is a reason they'd rather watch TNA/ROH instead of WWE. But TNA isn't nearly as big as the WWE and ROH is sort of non-existant. So a invasion storyline would be useless. Out of the blue there are new guys that are beating your main event talent? Great way to destroy the credibility of the main event.
But that's just my vision.
You're right that I don't know shit about how to run a company, but you do? The thread starter asked me my opinion and I gave it.

Oh BTW Lucha_Libre remove the periods.

Murphdogg4
06-18-2011, 03:21 PM
Vince being Vince would squash all the TNA and ROH guys.

SnaggleTooth
06-18-2011, 03:31 PM
You were Vince McMahon, and bought TNA & ROH. You need to find an angle that unifies these companies together. It can't be exact to the WWF Vs ECW/WCW angle & you can't just plainly say "I have bought TNA & ROH, there superstars will now debut on Raw & Smackdown, while retiring All TNA & ROH events." You also need to unify all the titles.

How would YOU book this ;)

No title unification. In fact I'd do the opposite and keep TNA and ROH as separate entities, with TNA covering the eastern half of the continental US and ROH the western half. Perhaps one PPV per year that showcases both companies, but very little crossover otherwise. These would be my company's minor leagues.

The Natural
06-18-2011, 03:35 PM
The only way to do it is an invasion. You could hold a ppv like the Invasion ppv in 2001 and unify the titles on that show if needed.

Mikeyboy7777777
06-18-2011, 03:53 PM
I would change nothing next to promote all companies on all shows I mean we're paying for commercials for a reason if I were vince mcmahon I mean