PDA

View Full Version : Capitol Punishment

TommyLee
06-14-2011, 10:47 AM
Hi guys, these are my ideas on how to make this ppv good.

Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler
I want to have Dolph controling the majority of the match, near the end of the match kofi starts rolling again but gets caught in a sleeper hold by Ziggler after a distraction from Vickie. This would be a good ending and Dolph gets what he deserves, because what he can bring with the US title are more interesting matches and not the same old story as it is with Kofi Kingston.

Mysterio vs. Punk
Same as the above with Punk doing most of the work, i don't really have an opinion on this one but i think Mysterio will win this one, not that i like it in any way because i am a huge Punk fan. I would make Punk win this one and move him up to the title picture but i think its highly unlikely they would do that, just a horrible thing they put him in a feud with Mysterio again, Punk vs Cena is what needs to main-event this one!

Big Show vs. Alberto Del Rio
This is not going to be such an interesting fight because i have grown tired of seeing Big Slow do the same moves as he ever does ( not that a big guy like that can actually do a lot more but he can try something else ) and he ceases to get my interest anymore, i would make Big Show win this one just because the size difference and the majority of the fans are rooting for Big Slow and so that this feud is over and Del Rio can start going after titles again.

Wade Barrett vs. Ezekiel Jackson
My guess is that either Barrett retains by walking out like he did on Smacvkdown or Zeke wins this one.
I would make Zeke win because he hasn't had a single real push in the WWE except for the ECW championship
but then again i don't think he brings a lot to the IC title, if he wins i can see a Mahal vs Jackson feud coming up
that would be nice imo and a good way to build Jinder up with Zeke retaining,
without burying Zeke.

Randy Orton vs. Christian
I don't have a guess in this one but my instinct says Orton will win again.
What i would do is give Christian the belt for a little while ( longer than 2 days lol) because he deserves it and
he would make a good champ (but i think he is a better as a face ) without stretching the Orton feud to long
because frankly, it was starting to bore me before Christian turned heel, for Smackdown its important to have
a fresh guy to compete for the title, Wade Barrett for instance.

Alex Riley vs. The Miz
The Miz will win this one no doubt about it. They wouldn't burie Miz like that but who knows these days.
I would make Miz win and stretch the feud a little bit longer. To be honest i would make a street fight for this one
, that would be AWESOME.

John Cena vs. R-Truth
I do not like both superstars although R-Truth has impressed me a litte bit and at least he's no jobber anymore.
Cena will win this one like always and Truth will probably be continuing the "conspiracy" crap.
I would make Cena retain the belt and let somebody else step up like Del Rio to win the belt from Cena.
Truth would not be a good champion in my eyes.

helmsley
06-14-2011, 12:20 PM
i think that del rio will win, punk will win, big zeke will win with interference from gabriel and slater