PDA

View Full Version : A new TNA signee?

THEKEVINBRAND
06-13-2011, 09:58 PM
Apparently TNA has signed Austin Aries back to TNA. He made a return to TNA tonight, by defeating Jimmy Rave and Kid Kash in a three–way match to earn a contract with the promotion.

Thoughts??

68wPayne
06-13-2011, 10:15 PM
Apparently TNA has signed Austin Aries back to TNA. He made a return to TNA tonight, by defeating Jimmy Rave and Kid Kash in a three–way match to earn a contract with the promotion.

Thoughts??

Just a matter of weither he will be used right or not. I would have liked to have seen Jimmy Rave back but only as the Rock and Rave Infection, that was a great tag team. Maybe they will bring Petey Williams back

THEKEVINBRAND
06-13-2011, 10:19 PM
Just a matter of weither he will be used right or not. I would have liked to have seen Jimmy Rave back but only as the Rock and Rave Infection, that was a great tag team. Maybe they will bring Petey Williams back

who knows about Petey, they have all month to do it, and they need Lance Hoyt to bring back the Rock and Rave Infection

68wPayne
06-13-2011, 10:31 PM
who knows about Petey, they have all month to do it, and they need Lance Hoyt to bring back the Rock and Rave Infection

Lance is available, I'm sure he would take a TNA offer

THEKEVINBRAND
06-13-2011, 10:57 PM
Lance is available, I'm sure he would take a TNA offer

idk we'll see

Necroyeti
06-13-2011, 11:08 PM
Meh, so much for his Blood Warriors heel turn in DGUSA. :(

helllooooooooooooooooo xplosion obscurity!

THEKEVINBRAND
06-13-2011, 11:10 PM
Meh, so much for his Blood Warriors heel turn in DGUSA. :(

helllooooooooooooooooo xplosion obscurity!

it shows that they wanna re-build the X-Division if they're signing him...I heard that A Double left DGUSA last week

jordan1995
06-14-2011, 01:19 AM
they should sign the canadian destroyer and low-ki

THEKEVINBRAND
06-14-2011, 01:27 AM
they should sign the canadian destroyer and low-ki

i heard low-ki might return but petey, idk where he is at these days..

jordan1995
06-14-2011, 01:31 AM
i heard low-ki might return but petey, idk where he is at these days..

last i new he left ring of honour and signed for lucha libra usa dont no were he is now as that was in 2010

Juvenile Junkie
06-14-2011, 01:40 AM
Aren't these X-Div guys being signed as a 1 shot deal for Destination X? Or are they trying to rebuild the X-Division

As far as bringing back past people goes: Alpha Male,Alpha Male,Alpha Male!

THEKEVINBRAND
06-14-2011, 01:43 AM
Aren't these X-Div guys being signed as a 1 shot deal for Destination X? Or are they trying to rebuild the X-Division

As far as bringing back past people goes: Alpha Male,Alpha Male,Alpha Male!

Aries looks like a signed contract, but there are some that are there as a one shot deal

sincara
06-14-2011, 02:42 AM
austin aires in tna :)

Juvenile Junkie
06-14-2011, 10:14 AM
AUstin Starr......

Juvenile Junkie
06-14-2011, 10:16 AM
Im suprised TNA haven't booked a Christopher Daniels vs Homicide match and then "fire Homicide" for no-showing........

it sounds like a Russo/Hogan/Bischoff WCW stint.

Pinyata on a pole matches anyone???

THEKEVINBRAND
06-14-2011, 10:18 AM
Im suprised TNA haven't booked a Christopher Daniels vs Homicide match and then "fire Homicide" for no-showing........

it sounds like a Russo/Hogan/Bischoff WCW stint.

Pinyata on a pole matches anyone???

what are you talking about?

Juvenile Junkie
06-14-2011, 02:51 PM
oh you missed an era in wrestling called the Monday Night Wars.Just google search WCW....

THEKEVINBRAND
06-15-2011, 10:57 AM
oh you missed an era in wrestling called the Monday Night Wars.Just google search WCW....

uh i know that era i lived that era, and i lived the attitude era but you really think Hogan and Bischoff are destroying a company that's focusing on the XDivision right now?

Juvenile Junkie
06-15-2011, 03:15 PM
X-division has gone backwards in the last two years compared to where it was.Heck 4-5 yeaRS ago it was the bomb.

THEKEVINBRAND
06-16-2011, 10:30 PM
X-division has gone backwards in the last two years compared to where it was.Heck 4-5 yeaRS ago it was the bomb.

they're re-building it now

Juvenile Junkie
06-18-2011, 07:14 AM
Re-building the X-Division with Abyss........

VKM
06-18-2011, 10:10 AM
Re-building the X-Division with Abyss........

You must be knew to the X Division. The X Division is not about weight limits...It's about no limits. Didn't Samoa Joe use to be apart of the X Division? :confused: I think so (sarcasm) . I think your problem is that your not comprehending the whole plot of this. They are using Abyss for the feul of the feud. How it is going is that Abyss wants to destroy X Division and make the belt the Harcdcore belt but the X Division wrestlers are banding together to take out the monster Abyss, thus, giving the X Division a better plot and story so that people will actually tune in to see this feud because what gave TNA ratings in the first place was the X Division and if you put the X Division on TV more with the whole Abyss plot, people will notice and say "Hey I would like to see where this going". Right now as we speak, they already signed Austin Aries and he was huge in ROH. He will really help the X Division. They are also doing other matches like these in the couple of weeks to sign new X Division wrestlers. So yeah they are building the X Division. :p

Tommy Thunder
06-18-2011, 10:50 AM
I don't know if TNA are serious about re-building the X-Division. I'd say they're doing this ppv (complete with the 6 sided ring) for nostalgic reasons, just like the 'Hardcore Justice' ppv.
And I'm not sure if Aries has signed long term. I'd say everyone they bring in for the ppv is on a short term contract like the ECW alumni that were in EV2.0.

Juvenile Junkie
06-20-2011, 05:29 PM
Christopher Daniels hasn't Kicked on and achieved higher honours since the 3 way feud between the 3 of them from back in the day