PDA

View Full Version : State of the 'e

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-12-2011, 02:22 AM
As you all know, I've been doing my little thing here called "STATE OF THE 'E", and it's been mildly successful. I'm going to start doing a review for Monday Night Raw ONLY on YouTube starting this Tuesday. Basically, I'm going to review how the show is, and what I feel they could have done better. I also am going to be including a kind of... "commentary" at the end as well. I'm still not sure on how I want to set it all up so, I'm taking suggestions on what to do or anything that might separate me from the pack on YouTube. Also, how should I tag them to get maximum growth and watchability?

Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks!

S.E. Zero
06-12-2011, 06:42 PM
I guess just dont go straight to bad of the show, speak of the good be it from the matches (though some are ridiculously short) or the quality of the promo and then give your opinion on what couldve been done better, etc.

Tag it Raw and the wrestlers on which you'll focus more on the review like say Swagger or Punk it usually helps people find your vid faster.

Hope this helps.

johnnydropkicks
06-12-2011, 07:51 PM
do it in a pink thong with the wwe logo on the front and dance to electronic pop while you're doing it.

the women will love you.

S.E. Zero
06-12-2011, 08:00 PM
do it in a pink thong with the wwe logo on the front and dance to electronic pop while you're doing it.

the women will love you.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/data/500/dude-wtf.jpg